Curious Perversion

Story Info
Trans slave girl is used by her Mistress.
1.7k words
3.93
10.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin by kissing My slave gently, cupping her face with My right hand, my left against the small of her back. I pull My head back to look into her eyes before going back to kissing her, deepening the kiss and kissing her a bit more wantonly. I can feel her wonder, her curiosity of what I have in store for her. I can feel her react with each movement of My tongue, the feel of My hands on her. I pull back slightly and move My mouth along the left of her jawbone, planting feather light kisses along the way to her ear where I trace its outline with the tip of My tongue, making sure My warm breath harasses her senses. The hand that had been cupping her chin now rests on the right side of her neck, no real pressure, just enough to still her.

I move My mouth to the top of her neck, just below the ear My mouth had been exploring a second before. The hand holding her neck ever-so-slightly tightens its hold. My kisses become hungrier, My mouth tasting her skin, feeling her eagerness. Nothing tastes better than curiosity.

I kiss down to her left breast, just above it, before I make a wide circle with My tongue, allowing My breath to tease her. My hand tightens just a tad more, I am sure she has noticed My more firm hold on her but I am also sure she has no idea what I have in store. That thought excites Me so I suddenly take the nipple I was just teasing into My mouth, opening My mouth much more so I can take more of her breast in, as much as I can as I suck and tease. My hand tightens more after I take a step toward her, causing her to involuntarily step back. I smile inwardly.

Without hesitation I use full force to guide her to the bed where I immediately push her down onto it, My mouth leaving her breast only moments ago before I repeat My suckling and teasing pattern on the right breast, My hand still present at her neck but the pressure lighter. I ignore her reactions, I know what they are and I feel her excitement and shock in the way she controls her breathing. I decide something then, to test My abilities to read her. I bring My head away from her breast with a loud "pop" and tell her that she is not allowed to make a sound unless she is using her word. I also remind her that she won't because she is already dropping, her mind focused on nothing but Me, her trust and devotion the only thing she cares about. I smile humbly before roughly pulling her legs apart and bringing My mouth to her device and I take it in between My teeth.

I am curious how far it can turn from side to side, so I test it. I roll My head one way, then the other, feeling its flexibility. I tug up, seeing her balls rise and feeling her body react. I know she struggles not to make noise. The struggle is so delicious. It is like asking her not to scream if I were to set the bed on fire. I feel Myself shake slightly with internal giggles before I get back to My mission.

Watching the balls get tugged each time I bring My head up, reminds Me how much I really dislike them. They are a fun tool, though. Isn't everything? I bring My mouth away from the device and lick cleanly around the sack, feeling My slave twitch. I am sure she is wondering what I am going to do next. I guess it doesn't matter what she is wondering, I'll do whatever I like and will receive gratitude afterwards. I take my mouth and surround one ball, then switch it for the next, never bringing My mouth away from the saggy flesh. I smile to Myself as I bring My teeth down slightly. Just enough to give her pause. Oh, how sharp My teeth are it wouldn't take much to make her scream. Perhaps another time. I add a bit more pressure, testing the resistance in the tissues before I resume My sucking of one ball, then the other, then both. A pattern. She doesn't even notice at first that My right finger has come to her entrance. Patterns are great distractions, aren't they?

I find Myself wondering, just for a second, if I should even bother going slow, adding moisture. I know she would beg for more no matter what I do. I inwardly sigh as I bring My middle finger to My mouth and wet it nicely after I have literally spit the balls out of My mouth. I don't look at her, she wants anything I give. Especially at this point. I lick the entrance once before I bring My finger to it and slowly press inside. Mm, more delicious struggles not to make a sound. I watch My finger start to disappear. I feel both eagerness and resistance. I don't care, though. This is not about her at all. I lose patience and push the rest of the way in, feeling her contract against Me.

I don't stop though, I spin My finger, slightly slanting it to give Myself more leeway. So tight, and its grasp is so greedy. I tip My finger up, against the prostate, getting to know its exact position. I rub slightly to make sure I am in a good position before I bring My finger out and repeat the same process to include My index finger now. She knows what is coming and I can feel her struggling. I don't take near as much time now, I don't want to. I twist My fingers one way, then the other, feeling her relax a bit before I start a slow rhythm of bringing them out slightly and pushing back up. I feel her grow more greedy and less worried. I take the balls in My other hand and begin massaging as I curve My fingers on this inward stroke and press against the prostate. Was that a twitch I felt? Is she moving her hips into Me? So much pleasure she is having as I repeat My motions, forming another pattern. My left hand moves to just above the device, securing her hips in place, the device slightly resting on top of My hand. I increase the speed of My fingers.

I feel her pleasure swarming, especially once she feels My further control as I hold her more steady. With every outward stroke I twirl My fingers to the left, when I move inward I right them again and press them to the prostate. I feel her struggling against My hand after a few moments of this, knowing she is finding too much bliss in this. I pull My fingers out and wipe them on the bed before smiling to Myself. I love how open My slave is, so needy, greedy, eager. Thank god her cock is locked away nicely, that could be annoying. I roll My eyes at nothing in particular before I straddle her, My pussy resting on the device and My fingers going to her nipples. I rock My hips slightly, feel the device move with Me and feeling My slaves yearn. I pinch her left nipple with a harder thrust back from My hips. I feel it touch My clit. I smile down at her as I pinch the right nipple now, not too hard. Just enough to nearly make her break her silence.

Having positioned the device just right, I can feel its tease on My clit with each movement I make. Left, right, up, down, all rubbing My clit a bit roughly. I bend down to give My clit a better advantage and decide to take her left nipple into My mouth, just the tip, and suckle sweetly as My tongue twirls along in outwards strokes. I get bored pretty fast with the suckling and feel her need in every reaction, My pussy is dripping along her cage as I build. I nip at the nipple, securing My teeth there as a wave of arousal washed over Me and My hips quicken their speed. As I feel My body and senses heighten I add more pressure, maybe a bit too hard without proper warning, before quickly moving My mouth to the other nipple. I lick all around it, giving it quick flicks with My tongue, hearing her change in breathing still from the sharp pain. I want to hear more so I decide to bite this one just as hard as the last. I draw My teeth along it as I pull My mouth away. Knowing she could break My rule at any moment, I place My left hand on her mouth and whisper a "shh" as My right pointer finger crosses My lips. I feel Myself rise on the brink of orgasm at My actions.

I bring the hand that just left her mouth down, around her throat, squeezing hard. I tell her it is to make sure she stays silent. I bring My right hand to My clit, My pointer and middle finger rubbing quick circles against it as I bring My dripping pussy just slightly away from the pressure of the cage. I feel her breathing lessen ever more and it send Me over the edge. I rub My clit spastically as I squirt along her chastity device, covering it entirely as I'm pooling on the bed. I call out as I release her throat and rub My throbbing clit through the remaining bliss. Her gasp for air reminds Me of My call for silence so I bring My still wet hand to her face, hard, smacking her and reminding her of her place. I smile down upon her, her shock evident and her hunger soaring through her body. "Lick Me clean, slave girl, and tell Me how happy you are that your Goddess doesn't need that cock and how much you want Me to keep it locked away indefinitely." As an afterthought I add "Oh, I guess you can speak now."