Curl & Figure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing more I wanted in the world at that moment than to make that beautiful woman come so hard she couldn't see straight. I sucked and tongued her button with everything I had. I could feel her twitching and trembling. Hearing her holler was like the sweetest music.

"Yes. Just like that. Don't stop," she cooed. "Oh, you're gonna make me come so hard. Lick it. Lick my little pussy."

When the last word changed to a squeal, I felt her go all stiff. I sucked her clitty hard and tongued it like my life depended on it. I heard her suck in a noisy gasp, and then she screamed.

Tracy Lynn lurched forward and grabbed onto the headboard as she came. I dug my fingers into her butt and held that sweet pussy against my lips. Her honey dripped onto my chin while she jerked, twitched, trembled, and wailed in ecstasy. I growled around her little bud, and kept on sucking. She just kept coming.

I felt like a million bucks with that pretty little thing writhing in orgasm on my face.

It must have got to be too much for her, because she let out a yelp and yanked her pussy away with strength the likes of which I never would have imagined. I ended up with her hairy puss sitting on my forehead and dripping into my hairline, while she gasped for air and whimpered.

I was all ready to drag her back to my lips, but her breathing sounded ragged enough to make me think better of it. When she slipped down off my head — probably slicking my hair down — I sat up and turned around.

Her face was beet red, but her knuckles were white from holding onto that headboard. She was still shaking, twitching, and fighting for breath. She let out a frightened whimper and weakly tried to pull away when I slipped and arm around her.

"Here. Lay down," I whispered, and felt her relax. A moment later she jerked and whimpered from an aftershock.

Once the jolt passed, she let me help her slump down, and then roll over. She was breathing a little better by that point, but not by much. Tracy grabbed my arm and pulled me down next to her. Once I settled onto the mattress, she scooted over and rested her head on my shoulder with a moan.

I stroked her hair and caressed her side until she stopped panting. Let me tell you, I felt damn proud of myself. Couldn't stop smiling. If that had been the end of it, I'd have been straight up content.

"Lordy," she finally muttered.

"Got your breath?"

"Barely. Damn near made me fly apart." I felt her shudder.

"That was just..." I trailed off, words failing me.

"Uh huh," she agreed, and laughed.

Tracy Lynn half sat up — still looking a little weak — and turned to face me. Her smile almost immediately turned into pursed lips, and she snorted. Then she reached up and ran a finger through my pussy-soaked beard.

"Look at the mess I made," she said.

"Love it. I can still taste you."

Her eyes rolled up in her head and she whimpered. "And this is why I want a man. All the boys my age are just that — boys. Got no idea how to lick a pussy right."

"More where that came from, darlin'. Climb on up here and take another ride."

That sweet darling shivered and let out a growl when she heard that. Her hand slipped under the tail of my t-shirt, and she let out a surprised moan. That moan deepened as she slid her hand higher, running her fingers through my chest hair. She lifted her arm, letting my shirt slide up it, and I got the hint.

"Mmm hmm," she moaned as I pulled my shirt up and off.

I tell you, if I wasn't already on my back, I would have been when I saw the look in her eyes.

"I'm aching. I need you all up in me," she said in a sexy, breathless voice.

She wasn't beating about the bush either. Those words barely passed those pretty lips before she straddled me, stood my dick up, and sank down on it.

My goodness, that pussy was tight. I had to fight to keep my eyes open from how good it felt sliding down around me. Tracy's eyes rolled up in her head and she gasped once I was about halfway inside her. Her head lolled back and she trembled for a few seconds.

Let me tell you, there was no holding back the growl that come out of me when that pussy of hers squeezed even tighter.

Tracy Lynn's head snapped forward, and it was her turn to growl as she sat straight down on me. She leaned forward and groaned once I was all inside her — root to tip. Her hair cascaded down in front of her face, and the hair between her legs tangled up with mine.

I could have died and gone straight to heaven right then and there.

She moaned as she straightened over me. "Mmm hmm. So deep in me."

Friends, there are no words to describe how good she looked perched up on top of me like that, and it was just the beginning. She leaned forward onto her hands, bringing that smile and those firm young titties even closer to me.

"Lord, honey," I groaned as she wiggled, making those tits and long curtain of hair sway in front of me.

"Tell me if you're getting too excited," she said while rocking her hips, stroking me in that tight little pussy. Then she chuckled and added, "Or if I'm about to break it off. Can't have that."

The way she moved was like the waves on the lake in the early morning. She bent her back, making those titties jiggle right in my face. Her moans had me all broke out in goosebumps. I got myself a double handful of her tight butt and bucked my hips when she hit bottom. The way her eyes lit up and widened — and that little squeak she let out... Pure heaven.

"Feels so good," she moaned.

I responded, "I ain't even got words."

Her smile turned a little crooked and she suggested, "How about make that pussy come for me?"

I growled and said, "Make that pussy come for me, darlin'."

Tracy gasped and sat up straight over top of me again. She put one hand behind her, the other between her legs, and set to riding me hard. My old bed's springs were screaming and the headboard banging against the wall in no time.

I grunted and clenched my teeth, because she was right close to making good on that warning about breaking it off.

Those firm young tits were bouncing, and her fingers were strumming between her legs a mile a minute. I could feel her honey running down my balls and see it creaming up in the hair around her pussy. She was yanking my old bone around but good. Worked out in my favor, though. I don't know how long I could have lasted all up inside her if she wasn't bending it every which direction.

Her face turned red and I could feel that pussy squeezing even tighter. She was whooping and whimpering loud enough that I was half afraid the neighbors would hear her, even though they could barely hear my mill when it was running. I was barely holding on myself. She had me growling like a bear, trying to keep my cum down.

"Oh! Oh! Oh lord!" she hollered, and went plumb wild on top of me. Next thing I know, that sexy young woman threw her head back and let out a scream that I'm sure damn to near broke the windows.

Tracy thrashed around like a sapling stuck in a tornado when she come up. Got to tell you, I didn't get to enjoy that much at the time, because I was fighting for all I was worth to keep from shooting her full. She was riding me, but I was the one who wasn't going to last the eight seconds.

No sweeter words were ever uttered than when she screamed, "Come in me! Fill my pussy up! Fill it up!"

And I surely did.

I sowed my seed like I ain't never felt before. Must have felt like a cow pissing on a flat rock hitting the back of her pussy. We were both flopping around like we'd just grabbed onto an electric fence in the rain.

She fell down on top of me, and we were both breathing like a bellows. Those big firm titties were all slippery with sweat against my chest, and I could feel my cum dripping out of her.

Took us both a good while to catch our wind after that, I tell you. When she finally did, she let out a giggle and snuggled in next to me. I knew right then and there that I wouldn't have a finer day before the good lord called me home.

I was wrong as wrong could be.

Damn me if I know what good I'd done in life to deserve it, but I'm married to that pretty little woman now. We share all the chores, and we both got our own trades right here at home. We can sit and get to talking so long that we look up and realize the sun's long gone. Tracy Lynn still has Ron wrapped around her little finger, so I get my logs a damn sight cheaper nowadays.

A man couldn't ask for a more perfect wife — or mother. I've got two boys now, and I'm damn proud of both of them. Our Jacob is only five, and he's already taking on chores without a fuss. Dillon comes by and helps me at the mill whenever he's got the chance, and he can't wait until Jacob is old enough to go riding with him.

My sweet pea is still a wildcat in bed, too. Quieter with a youngun in the house most of the time, but when he's off with his grandparents... Whooee! She's looking to have a girl now, so I've been getting run plumb ragged in the bed.

That there's one chore that I surely don't mind getting worn all down to the nub for.

****

Hope this one tickled you in the right spots. Take a moment to vote, because that's the coin in my tin cup. Only vote once, though. No shenanigans!

Feel free to leave a comment or honor me with a favorite. If I messed something up, and it's bad enough, I'll put an edit in. On top of that, comments and favorites raise the profile of the story, which attracts more of the same. That's the fuel my muse runs on — feedback.

12