Currents

Story Info
You are hypnotized by the gentle breeze.
1.8k words
3.77
23.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,754 Followers

"I know you might not feel like hypnosis is for you. You don't think of yourself as the sort of person who would listen to someone's voice and simply doze off; you're too alert and energetic for that. You can't imagine it would actually work, hearing all the usual speeches about your limbs growing heavy and your eyes getting tired and sinking into a deep hypnotic slumber. You're not sleepy at all.

"But that's not really what hypnosis is about. People associate hypnosis with sleep, because that's what we see in all the movies and television shows about hypnosis and they think that's the way it always works. It's not. Hypnosis is just a state of focus and relaxation, and relaxation can take many forms. You can be active, filled with energy, alert and aware of your surroundings, and still be calm and focused on a single thing.

"Think of it like the air around you. There doesn't really seem like there could be anything more calm and placid in the world than the air you breathe. When you're lying on the grass on a warm, sunny day, resting under the shade of a tree and watching the sky, it seems so endlessly blue and peaceful that you can't imagine it as anything other than still, restful, relaxed.

"But if you lie there long enough, gazing up into the calm blue sky and letting your mind wander as you look up, you'll see clouds passing by. Imagine watching a single cloud, thick and puffy and white, as it slowly moves across the sky in front of your eyes. You can picture it, can't you? That cloud seems small, but that's only because it's far away. It's really almost two miles long and over a hundred thousand tons of water, but it drifts effortlessly on the currents in the beautiful blue sky.

"The currents in the air are all around you, stirring the trees overhead with gentle breezes and drawing the clouds across the sky in front of your eyes, one after another. They flow with gentle, graceful ease and amazing power, but the air still seems calm and placid and tranquil. That can be what hypnosis is like-not a sleepy trance, but a focusing of your energies on a single concentrated point. You'll still be just as alert, just as aware of your surroundings, but you'll be able to stay centered on the things that matter.

"If it helps, imagine releasing a stream of smoke into the air as you lie there, watching the peaceful blue sky and the clouds slowly rolling by. Imagine a slow, lazy curl of purple smoke wafting up into the air and catching each and every breeze as it rises gently up. You can imagine that so easily and vividly in your mind's eye, focusing on the mental image intently as you let everything else fade into the background.

"The smoke shows you all that energy, all those currents that were invisible to you just a moment ago. Here, you see the smoke drawn along in a swirling breeze that heads off behind you. There, you see it curling upwards into slow, spiraling patterns that turn in on themselves in a tiny little vortex before they scatter once more. Everywhere you look, you can see the way the currents reveal themselves in new and fascinating ways. The smoke diffuses into nothingness eventually, fading into the deep and placid blue of the sky, but there's always more swirling in to replace it.

"It's easy now to let all the distractions around you go, listening to my voice and watching the currents swirl and spiral and drift. You can imagine them briefly forming images, the patterns in the flowing smoke seeming to remind you of other objects in the same way you see the clouds above you take on different shapes. Perhaps you see a smiling face in the smoke, or a beckoning hand as it curls upwards towards the endless, calming blue overhead. Since this is all taking place in your mind's eye, you can imagine those shapes to be anything you want.

"It can be a little game between us, lying back on the soft grass and letting the smoke swirl and drift in front of you as you stare up into the deep blue sky. You can imagine the swirling patterns gently filling the air in front of you, constantly billowing and scattering as the currents take your imagination wherever it wants to go. You're focused on the currents, relaxed and entirely free of distractions, and you're enjoying that experience so much. Your mind is entirely at ease now, and doesn't that feel so wonderful?

"If it feels like you're drifting a little too, that's okay. It's natural to feel relaxed when you're floating in the currents like this, watching the spirals and curves as they draw your attention deeper into the lazy patterns in the air. Your focus is exactly where it needs to be right now, and everything else can simply fade into the blue sky as you listen to my voice and feel the tension draining out of you. You still feel wonderfully alert, but now you're letting go of the real world around you and letting your imagination run free.

"Perhaps you can imagine a face for me, in the smoke. Just let the swirling, billowing currents shape the patterns of the smoke into my eyes, my lips speaking to you. It's so easy to picture my smile, the smoke curling around to form my body-I'm exactly how you picture me, and that makes perfect sense because your mind is creating that image right now. It's so wonderful to listen to my voice and allow your imagination to create the perfect body for me, isn't it?

"It's okay if the body you create for me turns you on a little. After all, that's the wonderful thing about hypnosis; you're not sleepy at all when you're in a trance like this. You're perfectly alert, and all the same energies you had when you were awake are still there. You're just responding to them with more focus and direction, that's all. If your body is feeling aroused by the form that you create for me, then that simply means that you can focus more intently on that arousal.

"And that's alright. It's okay if you find my voice, my face, my smile and my body to be sensual and arousing. It's perfectly natural that as your tensions fade away, you'll feel warm and relaxed and happy, and you can allow yourself to express that in whatever way makes you comfortable. We can enjoy that experience together, and you'll find that your body easily and effortlessly moves to make that experience a reality. You can shed any clothes you need to without ever breaking that deep trance, because your focus remains intent on the warm, relaxing reality we've created together.

"And once there's nothing between your warm skin and the air around you, you can actually feel those currents all over your body. It's almost as if my smoky form is caressing you, gently stirring the air around you to touch you in ways that you enjoy. You can imagine my hands running up and down the length of your thigh, lovingly caressing your stomach, tickling your sensitive nipples as you allow yourself to focus on all the sensations I'm describing. They feel so real to you right now, and they feel so amazing.

"And your body responds so easily to my words, to my touch, to your own desire. Your hands move without even needing to think about it, drifting like the currents are pulling them to wherever you need to touch the most. It feels so wonderful the way that you don't even need to think about it-you're simply focused on my words, and your hands move to touch and stroke and caress wherever they need to for you to feel the pleasure strongest. You're focused, you're relaxed, you're deeply hypnotized and deeply aroused, and you understand now just how perfect that can be.

"And you can feel that pleasure building. You can feel my lips caressing you, kissing you all over as your hands find your most sensitive places. The currents are flowing through your body now, running up and down your spine as the sensual heat grows stronger and stronger and you find that all you can think of now is my words and the ecstasy they bring you. You're completely focused on the pleasure now, lost inside the swirling bliss that flows all around you and through you. You're floating on a current of pure desire and it feels wonderful.

"The pleasure is getting even stronger now. It feels better than any arousal you've ever felt before, because there are no distractions to keep you from enjoying every last bit of the sexual desire I'm building in your body. You're focused completely on the heat between your legs, the pulsing need that grows stronger with each panting breath. Even those breaths are a current, swirling out desire with each whimper and moan and swirling in need with each gasp. It feels so good, so wonderful, so perfect that all you want to do is release it.

"And you will. You're so close now, your body shivering as your fingers find the exact spot to push you over the edge. You want this, you need it, your mind is swirling in a fog of desire and all you can think about is letting it out as you...

"Come. Come now, come for me, all the desire released, feeling it so completely, like a tornado roaring through your entire body as you come so hard for me now. That's right. That's right. All you want to do right now is come, and nothing else matters. Come.

"...and now you're relaxing, letting the pleasure slowly fade away into the calm blue sky overhead as your body feels the rest of that tension release completely. You can lie there, watching the endless blue overhead as long as you need to for your body to completely recover from that wonderful orgasm and letting your thoughts drift and float on the peaceful currents of relaxation. You may feel sleepy, or you may simply feel wonderful and placid. However you feel is just fine, and however long you want to drift in this state is also fine. You'll know if there's anything you need to do, anywhere you need to be, and you'll float like this until you're ready to come back up.

"And when you're done, you'll feel even more alert and energetic than before, ready to focus all your energies where they most need to be. You'll feel free of distractions, calm and ready to do whatever you need to do with the rest of your day. When that happens, you'll know that you are entirely ready, and you will hear my voice in your head counting up from one to five and finishing with...

"Wake."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,754 Followers