Cursed: Rebirth of the Idol Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The master bedroom was wrecked with the sheets completely separated from the blanket. The fitted sheets were pulled from the corners and there were wet spots all over the bedding. The room stank of sex and Liliana felt mildly embarrassed at being in there at all. A jumbo sized bottle of 'X-Sight' personal lubricant had fallen between the bed and the night stand, and when she started to make the bed a long fleshy double-headed dildo rolled out from the blanket. The woman had seen plenty of things in hotel rooms, but never anything so blatantly left out to be found. Guests usually did their best to hide these items in their luggage.

She switched gloves and picked up the dildo gingerly, holding it out at arm's length while she poked around for a suitcase to stash it in. The closest one to the bed was half-way unzipped and Liliana lifted the top with her other hand. Inside she discovered dozens of sex toys of varying size and color. These weren't new toys like the ones from the sex shops but used ones, many of them still had a glistening coat of female juices and lubricant clinging to their surfaces. Liliana dropped the toy inside and tried zipping it shut, only to find the suitcase was too full.

The minutes were ticking by and the awkwardness of the situation was getting worse. She took the toy back out and opened the closet, hoping to find another suitcase to stash it in. She found just the right carrying case: a blue bag with a velvet lining and a single item in it. The statuette looked like a nude woman and Liliana figured it was as good a place to put the dildo as any. She rested the toy at the bottom of the bag, her wrist just barely brushing against the idol as she withdrew.

'Chicas.'---- 'Girls.'

'Culos.'----'Asses.'

'Pechos.'----'Breasts.'

'Lamerlo.'----'Licking.'

The words were like a pile driver, smashing into her skull and wedging themselves into her being. She saw glimpses of that very room in which she stood, but they were from last night and involved three women touching and licking and playing. The sensation was over in an instant, but the residual excitement made Liliana tremble. What had just happened? She took off the latex glove and touched the idol again, this time gripping its warming metal gently...

Maria Nunez was working down the corridor of the third floor on the opposite side from where her aunt Liliana was cleaning. Twenty-one years old and a part-time college student, Liliana got Maria the job at the hotel so that her niece could help make her tuition bills. Nine months in and she was getting pretty used to the hours and the rigmarole. Now on a typical day Aunt Liliana was more than half-way done and cleaning her rooms by the time Liliana got to the elevator, but on this occasion she took notice of her aunt's cleaning cart still way down the hall.

Maria left her own cart behind and made her way up to room 315 and the door held ajar by the security lock. "Titi?" Maria called out, pushing the door open. As soon as the pretty young woman did, she heard the sounds of the television from the master bedroom, music and intermittent moans.

"Tia?" Maria called for her aunt again. She was walking slowly now, concerned that she had walked into something she should not have. As she rounded the corner she looked in at the master bed and found her aunt with her pants around her ankles lying on the bed. Tucked under one arm was a metal statue of some type while her other hand tightly gripped a brightly colored vibrator. She was rubbing it over her mound, her curly pubic hair slick and plastered with her own moistness. Her eyes were glued to the television where a pornographic show displayed two women playing with each other's breasts.

Maria cried out, "Liliana! Que estas haciendo?"

"Ayudame!" Liliana begged her niece for help. She had tried to hold out for so long. She had tried to stop the pictures from crushing her will. Somehow this evil statue had taken control of her body and not allowed her grip to relax on the copper form. It forced her to turn on the porn show, to select the lesbian category, to watch it while playing with the hotel guest's sex toys. She couldn't stop and was terrified of somebody catching her, but knew that she was helpless to stop on her own. Liliana needed her job and couldn't afford to be caught in such a manner, not to mention the same she would feel at going home to her kids and her husband and having to explain why she got fired.

Maria slapped her aunt's leg and begged for her to stop, "Basta!"

"No puede! Ooooh, no puede! Lleva la estatua!" Liliana cried out for her niece to take the statue from her, to free her. She was unaware the Idol of Lesbos had already possessed her and she was condemning her niece to the same fate with her cry of help.

Maria instinctively reached out and grabbed the statue, yanking it forward. Liliana's hand held the metal torso fast. Liliana continued to beg her niece to take the item but seemed incapable of letting it go – they struggled in a tug-o-war over the idol and Maria fought to stay upright. She planted her foot against the bed, trying to leverage herself to...

'Lesbianas.'----'Lesbians.'

'Bonitas.'----'Beautiful.'

'Tetas.'----'Tits.'

The words were sticky sweet and dripping over her consciousness, coating it in its infectious deliciousness. Both women still held tightly to the idol but the tension relaxed considerably. Liliana looked up at her youthful niece shaking and gasping, realizing how beautiful she was, how desirable she was. The video on the screen featured two dazzlingly beautiful women pleasuring each other, but at this moment Liliana couldn't take her eyes from her own niece whose free hand was under her shirt and caressing her breasts.

'B- b- besame!" Liliana sputtered, asking her niece to kiss her. Maria practically fell on her aunt and their lips locked tightly. The statue finally fell from their hands, but their embrace of each other was just as tight. Buttons popped off and pants ripped as the niece and aunt peeled each other like bananas. Maria was rolled onto her back as Liliana rubbed her large breasts over her face, the softness of her mounds was like clouds of womanly caresses. As if by instinct, she wrapped her young lips around one of the nipples and suckled on it, enjoying the saltiness of her sweaty cleavage as it rolled onto her tongue.

It was an amazing sensation, knowing that another woman was touching her. The opening of her mind led to Maria willingly opening her legs, grasping her aunt's hand, and pushing it down to her clit. Liliana paused for just a moment, the fading voice of reason deep within her telling her that this was wrong, that this was her niece, that this was their place of employment, that this was wrong on every level. But her fingers touching the hardening clit of her sister's daughter was too much to ignore and too tempting to not rub.

"Mas, titi!" she cried to her aunt. And Liliana seemed to know exactly what to do. It was as if the idol she found in the room not only bestowed the desire to pleasure other women but the knowledge as well. The experiences of ten thousand women shoved into her mind all at once; every thought, every feeling, every depraved fantasy. Maria was no longer the niece that she needed to watch over and protect – she was the lithe delicious slut that needed to be tasted and played with. It was wrong to have such incestuous thoughts about her, but Liliana wanted to feel wrong, to feel naughty, to feel that heavy dirty feeling in her loins. Liliana kissed her way down Maria's body and to the prize that waited at the corner of two sexy slender legs. Parting her pussy lips, she flicked her tongue across the young clit and became instantly hooked on the taste of pussy.

Licking and fingering and touching and squeezing. The two were inseparable, lost in a world where only their Sapphic lusts mattered. But their absence was enough to be noticed by their supervisor who, unfortunately for them, was a man.

** **

Margaret was ready to get back into the hotel suite. Her daughters had mercilessly teased her all throughout lunch, discreetly rubbing her pussy under the table with their hands and feet, making subtle references to the things they were going to do to her body later on. She was convinced at this point that there was no reason to wear panties because she had soaked through yet another pair.

Walking toward the lobby entrance, the Hitches heard the shouting match they initially noticed in the parking lot grow louder and louder. As they got to the main door, they saw two Hispanic women –one in her early twenties- dressed in hotel uniforms standing on the curb while a hotel manager disparaged them relentlessly.

"I told you to leave, now! Take your bag, take your dyke niece, and get out of here before I call the police!" he bellowed, tossing an oversized purse at the woman in her thirties.

The younger woman was crying, saying something about needing her job, but the other cleaning woman was pulling her arm to get her to leave.

Margaret, Lisa, and Leslie walked slowly past, staring at the manager as they went. Once he realized a customer was near, he changed his tone and tried to put on a calm tone. "Sorry, ladies. We just had to get rid of two employees who were acting, uhh, inappropriately when they should have been working."

"Sorry to hear that," Leslie responded.

The trio walked into the elevator and Margaret waited for the doors to close before saying anything, "Girls, you promised you were going to behave!"

Lisa shrugged her shoulders, "Mom, it wasn't me! I swear."

Leslie frowned, "Don't look at me. Lisa and I were alone in the room yesterday, honestly."

"Girls, those women just lost their jobs and I don't think it is a coincidence that he was calling them a 'dyke'. It sounds like they were... You know..."

Once they got to the room, Margaret figured out what happened. The video was still playing in the background and the sex toys were strewn everywhere. A cleaning bucket was left in the bathroom unused.

"See? I told you we didn't do anything wrong, mom!" Lisa huffed.

Leslie added, "Yeah, they just came in here and found the idol and - you know how that tends to have an effect on women."

Lisa ran her hands along her mother's back and downward to cup her ass through her summer dress, "Yeah, mommy. You know what kind of effect that can have on a woman."

Leslie started walking around her mother, touching her, caressing her while Lisa reached underneath to slide her fingers along her mother's wet pussy lips. "You like that, don't you mommy?"

"You're such a pervert, mom," Leslie added, "Having your daughters get you off."

"Has daddy figured out that you don't like cock anymore?"

"Yeah, that his wife has become a pussy licker?"

"Ooh, mom's pussy is already so wet. Let's play with her some more."

Even if she could stop, Margaret wasn't sure she wanted to anymore. She was so far gone, addicted to the naughty feeling that would build in her belly when her daughters played with her. She ached to taste their sweet cunts on her mouth, to feel their bald pussies rubbing against her face, to relish every exquisite forbidden orgasm they could generate.

Margaret melted in their hands as they slid onto the bed where Liliana and Maria were just minutes before. Leslie climbed over her and straddled her face to reveal that she was without panties under her skirt. Margaret slipped her tongue upward to meet her daughter's cunt lips, relishing the sweetness it left on her taste buds. Although she couldn't see her, she felt Lisa doing the same to her own pussy while sliding her thin fingers up inside.

12