Curve Ball

Story Info
A son plans to seduce frustrated Mother.
22.5k words
4.78
218.4k
459
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,070 Followers

Just when I thought things were running in a straight line, life threw me a curve ball that would forever alter how I viewed my world. But please don't feel sorry for me, because the curve ball life threw me that fateful morning gave me something I had never even thought about before. It gave me Mom. Maybe I should explain.

My name is Brandon Peterson, I'm twenty-one years old and in my junior year of college. I stand just shy of six feet and weigh around one-seventy. I have black hair and blue-green eyes. I guess I'm in average shape for someone my age, and I've been told that I was handsome. Of course, since it was my mother that had told me that, I'm pretty sure it doesn't count. Currently I live in a one-bedroom apartment above my parent's garage. It has everything someone my age needed. There's a small efficiency kitchen with a bar/counter that doubles as a dining spot separating it from my formal living area, and a master bedroom complete with a rather large bathroom. The bathroom is large to accommodate the huge walk-in shower that for some unknown reason my father had insisted upon installing. Originally the apartment had been added above the garage for my dad's parents so they would have a place to live close to family in their old age. Unfortunately they both perished in a pile-up on I-5 before the place was even finished. Now my father refused to even step foot in the place.

As for my parents, my father's name is Edward. He's forty-five years old and looks like an older version of me. He is an investment banker, and about three times a year he has to go out of town for business. Most times his trips last around a week, which doesn't make mom very happy. When he is home he works long hours, often times bringing his work home with him. For hours on end he'd lock himself into his den leaving mom and I to spend time together. Now don't get me wrong, I love my father, but sometimes I resent him for not spending more time with us. When we did spend time together as a family unit it was fun. The only thing is, those times were far and few between. I think that was the reason mom and I grew so close. By the time I was eighteen it was more like we were best friends than mother and son, we had no trouble talking about anything. During the times dad was away mom would sometimes visit with me in my tiny apartment just to have someone to talk to.

Now, about my mother. Her name is Linda. She's forty-two years old and is an elementary teacher for the local school district. If I had to guess I'd say she stands about five-seven and couldn't weigh more than one twenty-five at best. She is long and slender with small breasts and fantastic legs that went on forever. I know this because I have seen her in her swimsuit on many occasions. One of her favorite activities is to spend a lot of time in the back-yard pool. She still has jet-black hair that's cut short to accent her long graceful neck, and deep blue eyes that twinkle when she is feeling mischievous. Something I haven't seen in quite a while. Until life pitched me this curve ball I never gave much thought as to whether mom was pretty or not, I just thought of her as Mom. Let me tell you, that changed in a hurry.

Normally, since I was on summer break, I worked on Mondays, but the sandwich shop called and said the meat freezer had died sometime over the weekend causing all the meat to go bad. They told me to take a few days off while it was repaired and re-stocked. With nothing better to do I decided to go over to the main house and see if my mother wanted to do anything. Since it was nearly noon I was fairly sure that I'd find her either swimming or working on her already bronzed tan. Being a teacher she had summers off too. Heading down the steep staircase on the outside of my place, the only drawback to living there, I sauntered over and let myself in. Since we live out in the country our doors were hardly ever locked.

At first I wasn't even sure mom was home. The house was eerily quiet for some reason; usually the radio or the television was on. I walked across the living room into the dining room and glanced out the sliding glass doors toward the pool and patio. No one was there. I began to wonder if mom had slept in so I headed up the stairs to the second floor. As I climbed the stairs the eerie quiet started to get to me, making me start to wonder if mom was okay. By the time I reached the top landing my mind had swam through a myriad of scenarios that all ended badly. Stopping, I glanced down the hallway looking for any signs of something being wrong. At the end of the hall on the right-hand side was my parent's master suite, the door stood wide open. Slowly I began to sneak forward, all manner of evil shit racing through my brain. I didn't know why I was so apprehensive, it might have something to do with that horror flick I'd watched last night, but everything looked just fine so I continued on. About halfway down the hall I began to hear the subtle sounds of moaning. I stopped in my tracks and listened. There it was again; a slight moan. It wasn't the kind of moan one would associate with bad things. Quite the contrary; it had a sexual undertone to it. Did mom have someone in her bedroom, a male someone I wondered as I began to creep forward again.

The moans grew louder the closer I got to her bedroom door. For reasons I couldn't understand, her moans seemed to have a mixture of both pleasure and the hint of frustration in them. Reaching the door I slipped against the wall and debated whether I should look or not. If she had someone in there she would surely get pissed if I interrupted them. But as the old saying goes, curiosity killed the cat; but satisfaction brought him back. Peeking around the doorframe with one eye I almost pissed my pants. Instantly my cock swelled and my breath caught in my throat. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Lying on the bed was my mother, my very naked mother. She had her head and shoulders propped up on some pillows with her knees up and her long legs opened. In her hands was a flesh colored rubber cock that she was swiftly slipping in and out of her fur-covered pussy. The rubber dick must have been at least twelve inches long, but not very thick. She was only inserting about four or five inches into her obviously wet cunt, I could see her juices glisten on the shaft each time she pulled it out. I was in awe at what I was witnessing. Mom's face was scrunched up in total concentration, her eyes tightly closed and her lips slightly parted as she rammed the rubber cock inside.

"Come on, damnit!" she groaned.

Faster and faster she plunged the dildo into her pussy, the sound of her wetness reaching my ears. My cock became painfully erect as I watched her. I could see her small breasts jiggle from her efforts, the dark-brown areolas in sharp contrast to the snow-white skin of her untanned tits. Her skin was the color of bronze except where her swimsuit had been. Desperately I wanted to tear myself away from there and give her the privacy that she deserved, but I couldn't. I was rooted to this spot, unable to move or breathe. When I saw her eyes start to flutter open and her head start to go back toward the pillows I finally moved. I yanked my head back out of sight and stood there in total disbelief. For the very first time in my life I wasn't thinking of her as just Mom. I was thinking of her as one of the sexiest women I've ever seen. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard her growl, "God damnit!"

The next thing I knew something came flying out her door and slammed forcefully against the hall wall, then fell silently onto the carpeted floor. I stood there transfixed as I stared at the glistening rubber cock lying limp on the floor, the sound of my mother's angry words echoing in the stillness.

"Damnit! Damnit! Damnit," the sound of frustration clearly evident in her voice.

Now, if I were a good son I would've just hauled my ass out of there and let her be. But apparently I'm not a good son judging by what I did next. I stepped over and picked up the rubber cock, amazed by its size, weight and flexibility. Without thinking I turned and stepped inside mom's bedroom, stopping at the foot of her bed and openly staring at her naked beauty. She didn't even notice; her hands were covering her face as she leaned against the stack of pillows behind her. She also still had her legs parted giving me a perfect view of her glistening pinkness beneath the dark black curls of her pussy hair.

"Well, it looks like your little friend here is falling down on the job," I said, my voice a little raspy.

Mom yanked her hands away from her face and stared at me, her complexion going from ghostly white to a deep dark crimson.

"What the fuck!" she screamed as she frantically tried to cover herself with the sheets.

"I don't mean to intrude Mom, but it looks like you need to fire Mister Wiener here," I told her, wiggling the rubber cock to emphasize my point.

She finally managed to cover herself, at least the parts my eyes wanted to see more of, and then her face went from embarrassed to down right angry.

"Brandon, what the fuck do you think you're doing? Get out! Get the fuck out right now!" she screamed.

"Okay, okay Mom. I'll just leave this here with you," I said, laying the rubber cock on the foot of her bed before turning and rushing out.

I heard her scream, "Damnit!" once more before I could get all the way down the stairs.

Once I was safely back in my place I grabbed a soda out of the fridge then sat at one of the two bar stools at the counter and let my mind review what I had seen. God, all these years of growing up around her and I'd had no clue as to how lovely she truly was. How could I have been so blind? Of course I had no reason to notice things like that. As I stated earlier she was just Mom. I knew that was going to change. There was definitely no going back now. I knew that every time I looked at her from now on I would be thinking about her naked. A light tapping on the door interrupted my musings. Before I could get up to answer, the door swung open and mom popped her head around it.

"Can I come in, honey?" she asked, a look of embarrassment on her face.

"Yeah, sure Mom," I answered, my own embarrassment written all across my face as well.

She came in and shut the door before hesitantly walking over and taking the other stool.

"I want to apologize for yelling at you, Brandon," she started, before adding, "You just caught me by surprise is all."

"I honestly didn't mean to invade your privacy Mom." I could hear the nervousness in my voice.

"And I certainly wouldn't have been doing...well, you know, if I'd known you were still home. I thought you had to work today?"

I explained the problem at work, and then asked if she'd like a soda or maybe some coffee. When she said coffee I got up and went around the counter into the tiny kitchen and began to set up the Keurig machine. I got a k-pod of French vanilla and kept my back to her as I waited for it to brew. The tension in the air was thick. When her cup finished I brought it around and handed it to her before sitting back down. She held the cup with both hands and absently blew on the liquid for a while before saying anything.

"Listen, I hope you aren't thinking bad of me. I know it must have been a shock to see what you saw." All the time she was talking she kept her eyes on the brown liquid in her cup.

I on the other hand couldn't tear my eyes off her. She was wearing a silky full-length maroon gown that hugged her figure nicely, accentuating both her upper body and her slim hips. Glancing at her chest my mind visualized her small breasts, the dark brown areolas with eraser-sized nipples that seemed to turn upwards a little. As my eyes roamed lower I couldn't help but recall the dark lush bush on her pubic mound standing out starkly against the pale white of her flawless skin. It was at that precise moment that I knew I had to have her.

Turning my head to look at her I began to put into action the plan that was rapidly forming in my brain. "Mom, can I ask you something personal?"

She stopped staring at her coffee and glanced up at me. "How personal?"

"It's pretty personal Mom. You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"Okay, go ahead and ask. I'm not saying I'll answer, but, I'm not saying I won't either," she replied, curiosity in her eyes.

"Are you sexually frustrated Mom?" I asked.

"W-What..." she stuttered. Obviously I had caught her completely off-guard.

"Are you sexually frustrated?" I repeated.

"Yeah, yeah, I heard you. Wow, you weren't kidding about being personal," she said, setting her cup down on the counter with shaky hands.

"The reason I'm asking is because, based on what I saw, it looked as if you weren't having any luck in your...endeavor."

Her eyes went wide and she asked nervously, "Just how long were you standing there?"

"Long enough to know you weren't able to achieve orgasm," I answered calmly.

Mom sprang up and stood there staring at me for a few seconds before responding.

"Uh...I think this conversation is getting out of hand. Maybe I should go," she said, starting to turn.

Grabbing her hand lightly I held her there and said, "Please don't go Mom. I'm not trying to offend you, or embarrass you any. I just want to help."

Slowly she sat back down, her eyes locked onto me, her hand still in mine.

"Help me with what?" she asked, her voice shaky.

I laid a bombshell on her. "To achieve orgasm."

"Brandon Lee Peterson, are you suggesting that you and I have sex?" she asked so forcefully that she almost fell off her stool.

"No Mom, not at all. At least not in the conventional way," I told her.

"What the hell are you talking about? What other way is there?"

"Well, for starters, there's visual stimulation, and then there's clitoral stimulation. And if that doesn't do the trick, there's always cunnilingus. That, I'm sure would push you over the edge," I told her as steadily as I could. Inside I was shaking like a leaf in a windstorm.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! This conversation is really getting out of hand here. Where are you going with this Bandon?"

"Before I answer, can I ask you something else?" I asked.

"Such as?" she shot back.

I knew I was pushing the boundaries of her tolerance, but I proceeded anyway.

"How long has it been since you've had an orgasm? I'm not talking about a minor twinge of satisfaction, but an honest to goodness, toe curling one. One that just drains your very soul and leaves you feeling better than you ever have. How long has it been, Mom?"

Mom jumped up and wrenched her hand from mine.

"I'm not going to sit here and have this kind of conversation with my Son. I mean seriously Brandon, what are you thinking asking me things like that. I'm your Mother for Christ's sake," she exclaimed.

"I wasn't thinking anything Mom. It just kills me inside knowing that you aren't as happy as you should be. I just wanted to help."

"How? By suggesting that you and I have sex?"

"That's not what I was suggesting Mom. What I was going to suggest, is that you tell Dad to help you out. I mean seriously Mom, let him know that he's dropping the ball," I replied.

"Oh. Okay. I really thought you were offering to help personally." I could see her face relax a little.

"Well in all honesty Mom, if Dad doesn't get his act together..." I snickered.

"Brandon Lee! You're awful!" mom shrieked, her eyes twinkling.

"Just saying, Mom," I laughed.

"Well, if your Dad continues to drop the ball, I might just have to take you up on that," she jokingly said, then headed for the door. Just as she was about to step out she turned and said that she was going to go lay out by the pool and that I was welcome to join her if I wanted. I told her that sounded good and then she was gone, leaving me wondering if my plan to seduce her had any chance of success.

I hung around my place for nearly an hour to give her time to swim a few laps and get comfortable. Rummaging through my dresser I found what I was looking for to kick off the first phase of my plan. Visual stimulation. The dark blue speedo was tighter than I remember when I had worn it in high school while on the water polo team. Stepping into the bathroom to survey how it looked in the bathroom mirror, I came to the conclusion that it was perfect for the job. The fabric hugged my ass and after a little adjustment showed off my cock quite nicely. With the head of my cock pointing toward my hip I knew that mom wouldn't be able to miss it, especially after I got erect, a fact that I was sure would happen as soon as I saw her in her swimsuit. Smiling at my reflection, I grabbed a towel and headed for the pool, the thought of mom lying out there already giving me a slight hard-on.

When I stepped out the sliding door onto the patio I didn't see mom. Walking closer to the pool I caught movement under the water and stepped up to the edge to get a better look. Mom was under the surface headed toward the shallow end, her arms stretched out in front of her while she used her legs to propel herself forward using a scissor kick. I marveled at the graceful way her long legs opened and closed, and how the copper color of her modest bikini blended with her tanned skin. It almost looked like she wasn't wearing one. As she drew near the end I stepped over and stood where the stairs were and waited, my towel out and ready for her to use. While climbing up the stairs she was wiping the water off her face and failed to notice me standing there, until she ran into me. Startled she involuntarily jumped backwards. Yeah, I know, I should have gotten out of her way, but I didn't. Instead I wrapped and arm around her waist and pulled her toward me to prevent her from falling back onto the stairs.

"Shit Brandon, you scared the hell out of me," she cried, making no effort to disengage herself from me.

"Sorry Mom," I said, stepping back and letting the hand that was around her waist gently slide along her hip, while offering her my towel with the other one.

"Thanks," she said, drying her face as she headed to where the lounge chairs were.

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to join me," she said as soon as she stretched out on one of the chairs.

"I had a couple things to do first," I told her, making sure I was standing facing her.

"I haven't seen you wear those in quite some time. Don't you think they're a little too small?" she asked, referring to my speedo.

The way her eyes narrowed when her gaze roamed over the front of my speedo caused my cock to twitch a little, a fact that didn't go unnoticed by her. I saw her face blush.

"They're a little snug," I admitted, then added, "But hey, it's just you and I here, so no harm no foul right."

"I suppose," she replied as she placed a large pair of sunglasses on blocking my view of her eyes.

"I'm gonna swim a lap or two, would you like me to put some sunscreen on you when I get through?" I asked innocently. I'd done it plenty of times in the past so I didn't think she'd think anything of it now.

"That'd be nice, thanks sweetie," she replied, her face still pointed at my crotch.

I spent about five minutes swimming around the pool before climbing out and walking over to where she lay face-up. The only reason I'd even got in the pool was because I knew what would happen when my speedo got wet. It did exactly what I thought it would. The fabric seemed to shrink and hug me even tighter than before, causing the outline of my cock to really become visible. Something I prided myself on was, although my cock wasn't much longer than seven inches fully hard, it was really thick. It was thicker than the rubber cock mom had been using.

blaster666
blaster666
4,070 Followers