Custodians

Story Info
Emerald is required to mate with an alien of the ruling race.
2.6k words
4.14
52.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silentium
Silentium
10 Followers

The custodians were rulers for as long as she could remember. She distantly recalled a time when they weren't there, what she would later learn about in history classes as the time before the Great Shift. The custodians, it was said, came out of charity, love and compassion. They came to fix humanity. And fix it they did.

The newer generations were hybrids. A better form for humanity, it was said. And it was.

The custodians ranged all shades of dark gray to dark purple, almost black, and the smooth skin on their many tentacles had a deep, almost pearl-like, sheen to them. Their eyes were like pools of molten gold and copper. Their six legs and one sting were long and slender, an intricate dance of soft curves and sharp turns. They did not speak vocally, but communicated telepathically, their soft voices whispering in humanity's minds.

All humans had been promised to them. Not as reward or as sacrifice, but as a token of the same love they had bestowed on humanity. As a sign of integration and a step in building a shared and better future. For this purpose, every human who had come of age had a custodian chosen for them, a special one, whom they would accept and love.

Thirty was that age, and that day at midnight, the implant Emerald had been given all those year ago started sending its signal between her legs. Five minutes after she stated feeling aroused, the door opened and a server entered into her room. She was a slightly older woman sworn to the union centers, choosing to remain unpartnered and serve as a facilitator to the human-custodian unions that were initiated within. Emerald didn't know this one, nor did she expect to. She knew that mating servers took this role exclusively, meeting each union only once.

The server was wearing a long black dress that hid most of her body and face, as well as the customary facial mask that made sure no one knew their server's identity. She stepped close to Emerald, who was lying on the bed between thin sheets, and leaned her thumb, over her underwear, against Emerald's clit. A shudder or pleasure and fear took her for a moment, and she felt her pulse rising and her body turn hot. Emerald knew better than to oppose and let out a sigh instead. She didn't want this woman touching her. She wanted this touch. Another thumb stroke on her clit made her take a deep breath and try to let go as another wave of arousal overtook her.

"Let go," she thought, and took another breath. She closed her eyes but still couldn't shake away the feeling. "Stop touching me," she thought at the thumb pressing against her, "please more." She knew the implant was messing with her body.

Next the server's thumb slipped over the opening of her cunt, still over Emerald's underwear. She knew the server could very well feel the heat emanating from there. Almost mindlessly, she pushed slightly against her thumb, but the server kept it still.

"Probably measuring my pulse," Emerald thought with frustration, her arousal increasing. She wanted it all to go away. She wanted that finger to slip into her.

After a few still moments, the server spoke: "It seems like you're ready."

Ready. Emerald thought with a mounting sense of horror. She'd already been introduced to her custodian mate, she knew it. The custodians didn't have names, but telepathic signs. Those were specific feelings, like personal scents, that a accompanied each custodian. Whenever a custodian needed to communicate to or about another, they would generate that feeling. She knew her custodian's sign, like a scent, and it repulsed an scared her.

Suddenly, the server slipped a finger inside her, taking her by surprise. Emerald felt a wave of pleasure and increasing arousal return to take center stage in her mind, putting all the rest in a fog of lust and confusion. She sighed again.

"Ready," the thought floated through her mind with fear, between the foggy waves of pleasure and frustration running through her body. She tried not to think of her custodian, and yet felt its menacing image in her mind. The server's finger inside her didn't move, and she pushed herself against it, feeling herself contract and shiver slightly. Her custodian was dark gray ones, with molten gold eyes and a delicate pearl sheen to its skin. Its general shape reminded Emerald of a monstrous fusion between an insect and a cuttlefish. And while the server's finger moved ever so slightly inside her, rippling though her body and making her moan again, the custodian's monstrous shape was looming over in the back of her mind. "Shit," she thought. She was so aroused. She didn't want to be.

Just as suddenly as she slipped it in, the server pulled her finger out, causing Emerald to contract again, relieved that she wasn't being touched anymore, frustrated at the the lost touch.

"Get up," the server commanded, with the calm authority only gained from years of experience and utter confidence in the importance of her work.

Emerald felt like she was burning. She got up. With the same calm and authority exhibited by her tone, the server undressed her, pulling her clothes away one after another and placing them on a neat pile by the side of the bed. Under the server's touch and her masked gaze, Emerald began feeling painfully aware of her body. Her nipples were hard and her fingers tingled. She felt herself as a meshwork of nerve endings, each sensitive and attuned to any touch. She wanted so much to be touched again.

She wanted to run away from there. The monster she was soon to mate with scared her. It scared her that this was her duty, that she had been prepared for this moment through most of her life, always knowing it would happen. It was custom. Woven into the fabric of society. Everyone did this. It happened to everyone. It was happening to her now and she could do nothing to stop it.

She took a deep breath, pulling herself back from her thoughts into her body, now aching with arousal and nearly soaking wet. "Just try," she said to herself, "you might not mind it." The implant, she knew, was getting to her.

Now again the server sent her fingers over Emerald's clit, and the renewed shudder of pained arousal nearly masked the thin prick she felt at the back of her neck. Nearly. She felt the slender sting and felt a moment's alarm before she felt her muscles and her mind relax. She leaned backward into a warm softness that engulfed her, mellow and seemingly floating.

The next thing she knew, she was back in bed, her cunt was burning and her mind soft. Eyes closed and head light, she felt soft tendrils of pleasure moving all over her body, caressing and stretching further and further. First her shoulders, then her chest. For a moment, her left nipple flashed with a searing pain that made her cunt contract again and her throat let out a deep moan. Then her stomach was engulfed by the same smooth softness, and finally, her clit and cunt opening. Eyes still closed, she lifted her hands and felt for the source of the pleasure. Searching over her body, she found a writhing mass of tentacles.

Her eyes opened. Over her, she saw her custodian standing, its molten gold gaze upon her, and its dark tentacles stretching across her naked body, nearly drowning her inside. She was so wet. She could feel the movement of the tentacles between her legs, brushing her again and again, slick with her wetness. Her entire body felt like a mass of arousal as they slipped around her body, caressing her everywhere. It was like she was aflame.

"Let go," she heard echoes of herself. She still felt frightened.

"This is happening right now," she told herself.

This was happening. She was lying on a strange bed, away from home, naked, confused, entangled completely by a stranger, a monstrosity. None of which she wanted, none of which she'd chosen. Fear flowed through her, thin and dense, like a poison.

She heard herself moan.

The brushing back and forth, back and forth, against her cunt and clit continued, building up more and more arousal in her. She thought she must be dripping wet. As she let out a moan, despite herself, she noticed it was just another in a lingering line of sounds her throat produced, that she'd only stopped a moment to take a breath. She could hear her voice, a keen of mounting pleasure and longing, almost begging.

There was no way she could stop this.

"Completely helpless," she thought, and suddenly drew in a breath and arched her entire body as the custodian penetrated her cunt with its tentacle. She felt herself shudder and her throat produce a long, loud moan from deep inside it. And as she felt it moving inside her, the warm and mellow feeling returned. She leaned her head back with abandon and let the custodian take her.

For a long moment, all she could feel was the movement of the tentacle inside her. Pushing in and drawing back, pushing in and drawing back, always deeper, its firm softness slowly getting thicker. Another tentacle was at her clit, stroking her almost like a tongue. She felt her body moving with the waves of its movements, her voice rising, from moans into yells and yells into screams. Every breath was restless, helpless pleasure.

But the next time she took a breath, her moan was cut off by a tentacle pushing its way into her mouth. She let it in. Another tentacle was holding firm her head and face so that she doesn't move, and with the same rhythm as between her legs, this tentacle began to fuck her face. Muffled moans this time as she felt all three tentacles beating inside and against her body, clit, cunt and mouth all sinking and retracting in and out of her, each time slightly deeper, each time a little thicker.

And now she felt more tentacles moving up her arms, entangling themselves around so that she couldn't move. To her surprise, what she felt was gratitude. She let them crawl over her and, in an attempt to reciprocate, she grabbed one tentacle in each of her hands, holding them gently as they kept holding her and as her body continued arching and moving with the rhythm of all other tentacles inside her, her muffled screams filling her ears. More tentacles now, stretching towards her legs. She knew what they would do now and willingly opened her legs wide so that they could take hold of her more easily. She felt her ankles bound and her legs firmly engulfed. It occurred to her that her body was now near completely covered by tentacles, and the horror of that idea made her muffled screams louder and the pleasure inside her greater.

Just as she felt she was about to explode, she felt herself lifted, not a beat skipped on any of the tentacles fucking her. As she took them in, again and again, as she felt the bed dropped from under her and her body moving in the air, cradled by the soft firm tangle wrapped around her. With her still on her back, the custodian pulled her tight against its body in a loving embrace. Wrapped and covered, she felt with pleasure how her legs were being spread apart again by tentacles, to be wrapped around the main of the custodian's body. She felt herself writhe against it, feeling it push into her ever deeper still, cunt and mouth and clit, again and again.

And then it pulled the tentacle out of her cunt. She let out a moan of frustration as the tentacle previously working her clit now seemed to be closing her inner lips. The tentacle inside her mouth stopped moving. She shuddered and her cunt contracted. She pushed herself against the unmoving tentacle between her legs, to no avail. She breathed deeply, and then opened her eyes.

What she saw was a golden light shining from inside the custodian's body.

She saw her body covered with tentacles. She felt her legs wrapped around it. She saw six spidery legs standing around her like a cage, and momentarily became terrified.

Her terror grew as she saw what the light was blossoming into. Protruding and growing from its body was another tentacle, this one molten gold rather than dark gray. It was shorter, and yet thicker than four of the others put together. It was shaped like a tree stem, gnarled and textured, and yet still soft. And now this tentacle was pressing against her cunt. Slowly, with a measured pace, rubbing against her clit and cunt opening while the tentacle in her mouth started moving again at the same pace.

She tried closing her legs, but the tentacles were all around her and kept her still. She tried moving her hands and her head, but was engulfed by the custodian. Cold fear rose in her again as one tentacle invaded rhythmically into her mouth and the other pressed itself against her still wet cunt. Her body tensed and for a moment she grew silent.

Then she felt another prick on the back of her neck and felt her body grow limp and pleasure seethe back into her.

"I am completely helpless," she thought, "I cannot stop this," and let her mind go.

The golden tentacle penetrated her and she felt herself go soft inside as her pleasure intensified. This time it was slow, and still. The custodian didn't move. It pulled the tentacle out of her mouth. Then very slowly, using every tentacle tangled around her, it heaved her body down on its golden tentacle, making it go deeper. She took a deep breath and heard herself moan, felt her cunt pulsating around it.

She wanted this to last forever. She wanted to be engulfed completely. She wanted it inside her and wanted to be deep, soft and wide open for it. She felt herself relax some more. Then felt the custodian's response as it moved her further down along its golden tentacle. She moaned, a deep, slow moan that came from as deep inside her as its tentacle was. Then another step down, and another. And slowly, from the haze of her pleasure, she realized that she was being heaved up and down along it, slowly and rhythmically, her body limp and muscles relaxed, controlled and held completely by the custodian. Covered and engulfed by the tentacles, she accepted the pleasure as it came, felt her cunt stretching and relaxing more and more for it.

Then she felt one of the smaller tentacles return to her clit, another into her mouth. One was caressing up and down, one inserting itself in and out. She felt the custodian heave her body up and down ever so slightly faster, ever so slightly stronger, filling her more and more. She felt her moans of pleasure once again muffled by the tentacle inside her mouth, feeling her body pulse and shudder, tense before her final peak, her pleasure growing with every thrust.

She could feel every heave bringing her closer and closer, herself heaved down harder and harder, the tentacles inside her deeper and deeper. Then she melted in an explosion of pleasure and fear and pain, love and regret, lust and guilt, into her custodian, screaming her lungs out as she did and feeling tears form in her eyes. She shook with wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure until all waves died down, and she found herself, finally, held down by a monster.

This was the first night of many.

Silentium
Silentium
10 Followers