Customer Friendly Ch. 02

Story Info
Service after the sale from blonde GMILF car dealer.
6.4k words
4.71
46.3k
33

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks later, my phone rang. I recognized the number immediately as Susie's cell phone.

"Hi, Tom. I just wanted to see how you're doing with the Traverse."

"It's great, Susie. It's doing everything I needed it for, and it's good to drive on the road. I really like it. In fact, I just got done unloading about half a dozen shrubs that I'll put in later."

"That's great," said Susie. I could hear the cheer in her voice. "I'm glad it's working out well. How do the grandkids like it??"

"They don't seem to have much of an opinion, but it's easy for me to get them in and out, and I can take all of them if I need to. That's a big plus."

"Super!! Hey, are you free for a little while?? I'm on my way to an auction in Kansas City, and have a little time. If you'll be around, I'd like to stop by if I can." Music to my ears.

"Sure!!" I said. "I'd love to see you-and I could use some help with all this shrubbery."

Susie laughed. "Well, you know I'm customer friendly, always happy to help!!"

"I know you are," I said. "I'll see you in a little while."

Thirty minutes later, a red Silverado pulled up in the driveway as I was digging holes to plant my new shrubs. The smiling blonde driver got out. She was in pedal pusher jeans, and a purple tank top, which was covered up by a flower print button down shirt, open except for the last two buttons. She looked intensely cute. I walked over to greet her.

"Hi Susie!!" I said, giving her a quick kiss and a hug. She squeezed me tight.

"Hi, Tom, honey." She looked up at me. "I've missed you since you bought that Traverse."

"Ya know, I had such a good buying experience, I almost wish I needed another car. I can't beat the deal I got!!"

Susie laughed, then looked beyond me to my planting project. "I see you're planting. How's that going??"

"Well, I'm getting too old to be doing all this digging and lifting," I kidded her. "Truth be told, I could use some gardening advice from someone who knows something. If it were up to me, I'd just dig a row of holes, and line 'em up."

"Ha ha," said Susie, mocking me. "You guys are all alike. Find a hole, put it in!!"

I looked at her. "That approach seems to work for a lot of things!!" I smiled at her.

"You!!" she exclaimed. She pulled off her shirt, now down to her tank. I could see her nipples poking through the thin fabric. "I'll get you fixed up, but let's get something to drink before we go out in this hot garden."

We went into the house, and I got her a cold bottle of water, and me a soda. We chatted a little as I got the drinks, ending with a short kiss. That was followed by a longer kiss, then a much longer, deeper kiss. We slow danced into the living room, where Susie, who was rubbing my chest, pulled my shirt over my head, now playing in the thick hair. She was in heaven.

"Hey, if you're going to rub mine, I'm going to rub yours," I teased her.

"Go ahead," she said, stepping away from me. She pulled her tank top over her head, letting her breasts hang free. She looked sweet. We kissed again, another long, deep kiss. I looked in Susie's eyes, then took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. Once there, we got right back at it. I pulled off my sneakers, Susie kicked off her sandals, then unbuttoned her jeans, pulling the zipper down slowly as she looked at me. As it reached the bottom, I could see a hint of blonde. Susie looked into my eyes, and slowly slid her jeans over her hips, revealing more and more blonde hair, then finally her spread outer lips, her inner lips just peeking out, as she pulled her pants down her thighs, and finally off.

"Sorry, no sexy panties today," she said with a smile.

"There are no panties you could have worn that would have made the sight of you taking your jeans off any sexier. There is something that is just so hot about watching a girl take off her jeans, and seeing that she has nothing under them. It makes me crazy. You could not be more beautiful right now."

Susie looked at me. I could feel my cock stretching my shorts. "I can see it gets you started," she said, walking to me and squeezing my stiff dick through my shorts. "Let's see how crazy." Susie unzipped me, reaching in to pull on my erect cock. She cradled my balls with her other hand. "Mmmm, I'd say you're going nuts," Susie said, smiling up at me. She undid the button, letting my shorts fall to the floor. We were now both completely naked. I took in the view of Susie's long legs, shapely hips, blonde bush, parted just enough to show her opening labia, her small but nicely shaped tits, the nipples standing up in the cool air of the bedroom, her blue eyes sparkling with anticipation as she looked at me.

"You're gorgeous," I said softly.

Susie laughed. "Not bad for 61, you think??"

"Not bad at any age. I really mean that. For a long time I imagined what you'd look like naked. The reality is far better than I ever dreamed."

Susie stood on tiptoes and kissed me, her eyes glowing. "Let's do something beautiful then," she said, easing me down onto the bed. I slid over, lying on my back as Susie climbed on. She knelt next to me, taking my cock in her hand. She licked her lips, giving me a quick glance. Holding my cock upright, she leaned forward, taking it in her mouth. She'd gone down on me a couple of times during our test drives, but now having the comfort and space of a king bed, it was a new experience. Her touch was loving, and her mouth was magic, getting my cock wet with her saliva as she went up and down on it. She was enjoying her part in the action as much as I was enjoying being on the receiving end of such a wonderful blow job.

Susie varied the pace of her sucking, getting me close to coming, then backing off. Finally, I was getting to the point where I was going to give her much more than a mouthful. She sensed it too, and slowed her pace, slowly moving up my cock as her tongue was licking the underside. She paused a moment, the head just inside her mouth. My cock twitched, and I shot a short burst of come in her mouth.

Susie pulled off, laughing, slightly gagging on my unexpected emission. She held the base of my cock tight to prevent a massive climax. "Hang on, sweetie, I'm not done with you yet." She looked down at my cock, now back from the brink, and licked up the come leaking from the tip.

"That was sweet!!" I said, watching Susie lick around her lips. "I've rarely had someone do that to me with such loving enthusiasm."

Susie smiled at me. "I figured if you're willing to kiss me afterward, you deserve the most loving attention I can give you. You've probably figured out by now I love oral sex, both giving and receiving. And you," she leaned down to kiss me, "always give me your best, and I love it. So, I can only do my best to turn you on." Susie leaned forward to kiss me again. I met her full on, tasting my come on her tongue and lips. As we kissed, Susie moved around to straddle me. I felt my cock in her bush, then she broke the kiss, and slid up my belly and chest til I was looking right down the barrel of her anxious blonde vagina. "Your turn!!"

The scent of her arousal was intoxicating, and I wasted no time partaking of the treat. I licked up and down her open lips, first around the outside, then the inner lips, finally licking the flat of my tongue right over her clit. Susie had started to moan gently when I was licking her inner labia. The sudden contact on her sensitive spot made her jump, moaning a little louder. I ran my tongue back over her clit and felt her hips shudder as the effect of my tongue hit her. I looked up at her face, which was now in a grimace as she started to pump her hips into my face. I stuck my tongue deep in her, swirling it over her clit as I entered her pussy, which had gotten wet to the point that her juices were running down my cheeks.

Susie now had her hands in my hair, grabbing as I continued my oral assault on her intimate regions. She started to moan louder as I got her to the breaking point, her hips thrusting into my face and tongue. "Oh, God, Tom, I love your tongue inside me!!." I pushed my tongue into her as far as I could, holding her hips. "Ooohhh...OH!! Oh, yeah, make me come, sweetie!!" I mashed my tongue into her clit. I looked up again to see her face contorted as her orgasm reached its high point.

"Ohhh AHH!! Aaarrrrggg!!" Susie cried out as her went over the top, filling my face with a mix of blonde hair and womanly juice. It was so intense I wondered for a moment if I were going to drown. I held my tongue inside her, letting the fury of her climax wash out and then subside. Susie looked down at me, panting in the aftermath. Her eyes were glazed over, but with a very satisfied look. She shook her head, as if in disbelief. I took her hands in mine as our eyes met.

"Better than in the back of a Tahoe," I said, smiling up at her.

'Mmm hmm," Susie agreed. "You've taken such good care of me. I have never felt so good, so satisfied. I think taking you out was the best test drive I've ever done."

"Wait til we do that to each other simultaneously," I said.

Susie smiled. "Oh, yeah!! Mmm!! I can't wait. But right now, I want something from you."

I wondered for a moment what she could be asking. I had never expected to have Susie where she was now, and here she was making demands. While I was pondering that question, Susie moved down so her pussy was riding my cock, which was throbbing in anticipation, especially now that her labia were slowly running up and down the length of it, stopping just short of the point where I could get the head inside her. Finally, I felt the head of my cock drag through her pubes, and Susie rose up above me, taking my cock in her hand, placing it at her opening. I felt the head push through her patch of curly blonde hair, then her inner labia, and I was inside her steaming vagina. I soon felt her little round ass settle onto my balls as she adjusted to my cock opening her farthest depths.

"Susie, dear, aren't we forgetting something??" I said, reaching for the night table to get a condom.

"No, we're not," Susie answered, a warm look in her eyes I had not seen previously. She took my hands in hers. "It's funny I should get here on a day where you're planting, because before we go work in your garden, I want you to plant your seed in my garden."

"You sure?? I don't want you to have a problem later."

"No problem," Susie assured me. "My husband has to be here for a meeting with some GM people tomorrow, so I'm going to this auction alone. I won't see him til tomorrow night. Plenty of time to recover." Susie started riding me slowly as we spoke. "I've been waiting for this since that first ride we took. I loved watching you come, seeing it spew from the head of your cock, how much you shot on my belly, feeling how hot it was on my skin. Ever since, I wanted to feel you shooting it inside me."

I pulled Susie down to kiss her, letting her tits rest on my chest. I grabbed her hips and pulled them to me, so my cock would go as deep in her as I could get it. Our kiss ended, and I raised Susie up so I could suck on her tits. I took the left one first, gently sucking on the nipple, letting my teeth graze it. Susie started to moan, and I moved over to the right one, giving it the same attention. Susie's pussy got really wet, and I pushed in hard hoping to intensify what was turning into a long orgasm, like a tidal surge. I released Susie's right tit, pulling her to me, so her tits were again on my chest.

"I love having your tits on my chest, so soft, your nipples so hard."

"Mmm, it's wonderful, I love the feel of them on that wonderful hairy chest of yours" Susie gasped, still in her orgasm. She rubbed them on me, feeling her nipples in the thick hair. "Oh, that's great. I love your chest, so wide and hairy. I could just climb right into it." I pumped Susie's pussy hard, making sure the top of my cock dragged on her clit. She got really wet again, moaning loudly. I held her ass, letting her come all over my cock. We kissed again.

Susie regained her composure, and I lifted her up so she was still impaled on me, but now sitting up straight. "Climb off me," I said. Susie looked almost disappointed, but did as I asked. I helped her onto her back, moving so that I had a straight on view of her lying on my bed, perky tits slightly hanging to the side, her long legs open, thighs leading to her hairy paradise, lips open, waiting for me to return to its welcoming confines. I moved in, Susie reaching up to take my bobbing cock in her hand, guiding me to her. I entered Susie's pussy, my cock going in easily due to her two recent orgasms. I went in til I felt my cock hit her cervix, my balls resting heavily on her ass. I kissed her as I felt her calves lock around mine.

"I'm not letting you go now," Susie said quietly, smiling, rubbing her legs on mine. It was an intensely intimate moment.

"What makes you think I want to be anywhere else??" I asked. We both knew the answer. Susie kissed me long and deep, wrapping her legs around me. I started to pump in and out of her cunt, getting stiffer as my own climax neared. My balls were slapping on Susie's ass, my cock pounding her deep.

"You're getting so big inside me," said Susie, smiling. "And your balls feel so heavy. I know you have a lot of come for me. I want to feel it shooting into my belly," she panted. I slowed my pace, going deeper now that my orgasm was imminent and my cock was swelling. Susie moaned and looked up at me, a plaintive look in her blue eyes. "Oh, you're so fat in my pussy. God, Tom, come in me. Come in my married cunt, plant my garden with your hot seed!!" She looked at me with an intensity I had not seen before, then she spoke slowly, softly. "Come. In. My. Womb." That was all I needed. I pushed in to her depths, my cock banging into her cervix, and I let go, the first spurt more like a tidal wave, then a strong burst that made Susie cry out, then another half dozen long blasts. I felt like I was coming for ten minutes. My orgasm set Susie off, and I could feel her hips shake and thrust under me as she whimpered and cried in her own orgasm.

I stayed inside Susie for a few minutes while she recovered from her orgasm, enjoying the feel of my come in her pussy. We kissed softly as I slowly moved in and out of her, my erection staying up during the aftermath of our lovemaking. Susie giggled as she felt my sperm leaking out of her, tickling her as it trickled down her ass onto the sheet. Finally I lifted off her, my cock slipping from her now very slick inner lips. I was in a kneeling position between her legs, watching as a big bubble of semen emerged from her slowly closing labia, followed by a thick white stream that rolled down her left ass cheek til it hit the sheet, making a puddle as it collected there. Susie looked up at the ceiling, her chest heaving as she was still out of breath. I slid up next to her, lying on my back. I took her head and rested it on my shoulder. Susie rolled onto her side, her left hand playing in my chest hair. I watched as her wedding set ran through the thick hair. I kissed her forehead. Susie smiled at me, leaning over to kiss me.

Susie and I didn't speak for several minutes, just basking in the post orgasmic high as I held her and she played her fingers through the hair on my chest, I occasionally kissing the top of her head. She was still recovering from an intense orgasm, and I could feel her breathing as she lay on me. Finally, she sighed. I looked down at her, and she up at me.

"Wow!!" she said quietly. She snuggled into my chest a little more. I pulled up the covers so that they were waist high, not wanting her to get chilly from the cool air on her very wet pussy. Susie kissed me. "Thanks. I was starting to get cool."

"You're a lot wetter now than when you started."

"I'll say," said Susie with a chuckle. "I can't remember the last time I was that wet, either myself, or from someone filling me with so much come. I may still be leaking when I get home tomorrow." She sighed again, laying her head on my chest for a moment, then raising it, kissing me deeply. "I love how you make me feel, and how you are so giving, how you will do anything to give me so much pleasure."

"That's because the turn on is the turning on. I love how you respond, and it makes the experience so much better for me as well. The fact that you're hot doesn't hurt you any. As I said, I'd do this for you every day if I could."

Susie smiled at me. "I might just let you." She kissed me again. She looked at me as we lay there. "We should probably get started on your garden," she said, kissing me, and getting up to roll across me and out of the bed. I got up first, catching her legs as she swung them over the edge of the bed.

Susie let out a delighted shriek as I pulled her so her ass was at the edge of the mattress. I positioned myself between her legs, kneeling, holding them apart. Her tangled blonde pelt opened up, revealing her spreading lips once more, a thick white glob between them. I planted my face into Susie's leaking pussy, slurping up my dripping come, going right on up over her clit. Susie yelped, then moaned as I repeated, finally going into a series of sighs, then panting as I brought her closer to another orgasm. I scooped up a mouthful of come onto my tongue, rising so I could kiss Susie. She met me full on, kissing me deeply as our tongues wrestled, getting a good taste of my come mixed with her juice.

Susie swirled her tongue in her mouth as our lips parted. "That was tasty!!" she said, looking up at me.

"Glad you like it. I'll get you more," I said, going back down to her soaked pussy, lapping up more of our mix. I brought it up to her lips, and again we tangled, Susie now sucking my tongue as well as tasting it.

"Mmmmm...I love the taste of us, the taste of you," she said as I came up to her the third time.

"If you're lucky, you'll get a full taste before you get on your way out of town," I told her.

"I hope so," said Susie, looking up at me as she swallowed my latest deposit. "I'm told eating seed is good for you." Susie gave me a knowing smile. I went back down to her still flowing cunt, this time licking up and down, making her moan, then latching onto her slick clit, swirling my tongue around it. I felt her hips shake, then her gyrations build as I brought her closer to orgasm. She began panting as I got her almost to her peak.

"Holy God, Tom, that feels so good," she panted. I let go of her clit, then licked her slit bottom to top, again swirling my tongue over her clit, then flicked it side to side, then got it between my lips again. Susie went into orbit. Susie cried out, and I felt her hips buck into me. "Oh, yeah, Tom, honey, I'm coming so hard. Swallow the juice from my creaming cunt!!" she screamed, followed by a flood of her woman come, mixed with mine. She was over the moon, she was coming so hard. I slipped my tongue inside her, sliding it over her clit as it went in. That made her shriek, her thighs closing around my head. I wasn't sure how I was going go out, drowning in her juicing twat, or suffocating between her legs. Either way, I'd die happy. Susie was riding the high of her climax. I held on, not moving, letting her finish out and come back to earth. Finally she lifted her head off the bed, looking down at me.

"Damn!! To think I've been missing out on this all these years."

I smiled at looked up at her. "Your husband really hasn't gone down on you in 25 years??" I asked, still incredulous. "I can't imagine. You taste so sweet, and I love when you flood me when you come."

"I think that may have been what put him off. As you can see, once I get going, I really get going," Susie said with a chuckle.

"I realize that's not every guy's thing, to get soaked with his partner's orgasm, but for me it's half the fun, especially knowing that I made it happen. The fact that you taste so good only makes it better. It's better still when my partner kisses me after," I said, moving up to kiss Susie. She kissed eagerly, our tongues entwined as we tasted each other.

12