Customer Friendly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, when are you going to get naked??" she teased me.

"Right now," I replied, taking my shirt off and dropping my shorts to the grass. I was rock hard, and Susie's gaze was fixed on my erection. I climbed up into the bed of the pick up as Susie slid back. I hovered over her a moment, planning to tease her clit with the head of my cock, but she wasn't having it. She took my shaft in her left hand and pulled me to her. I watched as her wedding set glinted in the sun. A moment later, she had the head of my dick at her labia and I pushed in, going all the way in til my balls rested on her ass. She put her arms around me, pulling my face to hers and kissed me hard, her hips thrusting up into me. I met her thrusts with my own, and we were locked in a fast, steady motion as my cock pounded into her. I angled myself so I'd draw the top of my cock over her clit, and it didn't take but about three minutes before Susie was writhing underneath me as her orgasm hit.

I let Susie recover a few moments, staying inside her. She looked up at me, out of breath, and smiling. "That was hot. Having you take pictures of me stripping was so erotic. I had no idea the effect it would have on me."

I pulled out of her and sat in the truck bed. "Sorry, I had to get off my knees on this liner."

"Wait a minute," said Susie, climbing down and going to the cab. She came back a moment later with a blanket, which she unfolded and put in the bed of the pick up. "This should make things a little more comfortable."

We sat on the blanket. "I saw you were getting into it more and more as we progressed. You're a really good model, and you've taken to this quite well. I could see you getting more excited with every photo."

"Was it that obvious??" Susie asked, blushing.

"Here, look," I said, grabbing the camera and pulling up the most recent photos, showing her with her labia open and her nipples like pencil erasers.

Susie looked at the photos intently, amazed at how she looked. "Wow, I had no idea. I mean, I could feel myself opening up, but I had no idea how I'd look in photos like this." She was slowly stroking my cock as she spoke. She turned to me and kissed me. "I'm so horny now," she said, easing me onto my back and climbing over me. She took my cock in her hand and guided it to her pussy. She looked me in the eye as she slid down on my erection, taking it all the way inside her. I grabbed her hips and started pulling her back and forth, getting good depth on each stroke. About five minutes later, she came, her juice flowing over me.

"Turn around," I said. Susie pulled up, then off me, turning so her back was to me. She again mounted my cock, and I took her hands, pulling her backward so she was leaning toward me. This let my dick massage her G spot, the head probing it on each stroke into her now steamed cunt. I slapped her shapely ass repeatedly, with no steady rhythm. This time, the effect was more intense, and five minutes later, she screamed as her orgasm hit her like a tidal wave, her body shaking violently as she came atop me. I waited for her to come down, my cock still in her. She climbed off and lay on the blanket next to me, breathing hard.

When Susie got her breath back, I rolled her onto her back and entered her now supremely wet pussy. She responded slowly at first, but as she regained her energy, she was meeting my downward thrusts with her own upward moves. We pounded each other for another five minutes, Susie coming one more time, though not as intensely, but enough to light the fire for me.

"I'm coming, Susie."

"No, not inside me!! Pull out!! Pull out!!" I quickly withdrew from Susie's steaming love pot, she immediately grabbing my cock. "All over me." I started to spew as she stroked, the first long rope going up her belly and hitting her left tit, the second going right up the middle, with some spilling onto her pubes. Another shot went mid belly, then one more that hit the bottom of her right breast. The rest shot onto her belly, and drooled into her bush. As I stopped blowing sperm over her, I pushed the head of my cock into her bush, smearing the come that had already landed there.

"Sorry to startle you, and that I didn't let you know sooner," said Susie, the look of alarm slowly draining from her face. "My husband is taking me to dinner tonight, which almost certainly means sex for us later."

"If I had known, I'd have brought some condoms," I said.

"That would have been a good idea, but I wanted to feel you inside me, your skin on mine. I almost got carried away and let you come in me anyway, but there's no way I could go home with all this in me. I could never have cleaned up enough to get away with it."

I looked down at Susie, strings of my come on her belly and tits, puddles of it on her lower belly, bush, and upper thighs. I grabbed the camera and stood up in the truck bed. I took a couple of photos of Susie, getting her whole body in the frame, then shots of her tits and pussy, all of them showing off the come that was now spattered all over her. "That's hot," I said.

"Let me see," said Susie. I showed her. "Oh wow!! That is hot." She looked at me a moment. "You're not going to show these to anyone, are you??" She seemed anxious.

"No, never," I said. "These are for us, and us alone. They'll never see the light of day. You have my word on that. It could cause you irreparable harm, which I would never wish on you. Despite the nature of this relationship, I think I have your trust, and that is important to me."

"Thank you," said Susie, looking relieved. "And it's not like we can use them in an ad campaign anyway."

"Unless you were putting ads in Penthouse or Hustler," I said. Susie laughed.

"Somehow I doubt I'll sell a lot of cars with my 62 year old naked body," said Susie through a laugh.

"Don't sell yourself short," I said, looking at her seriously for a moment. "Look at the effect you had on me. Ignore that I'm 58, making us contemporaries, and think for a moment how I approached you. I obviously thought you were attractive enough to take the chance on getting run off, and that was before I saw you naked. Now that I have, I can't get enough of you. Yeah, you're not the firm, trim 22 year old you once were. But the 62 year old you is still pretty hot, judging by the photos we just took, and I bet there are a lot of guys out there who would agree with me."

Susie looked at me pensively. "You think so??"

"I'm not going to put it to a poll, but yes, I do. I think you're gorgeous." I leaned forward and kissed Susie softly. "And getting to know you has only strengthened that feeling; and if I were 30 now, I'd still feel the same way." Susie looked at me, then leaned over to kiss me, just as sweetly. We broke our kiss, Susie feeling the trickle of semen down her body.

"We gotta get cleaned up. Don't want to chance getting caught like this," Susie said with a smile. She went to the truck cab to get her purse. I watched her lean into the truck, up on tiptoes to reach to the console where she had set it down.

"Hold that pose," I said. Susie looked over at me with a smile. I grabbed the camera, stepping up behind her. She looked gorgeous, up on her toes to get into the truck, plaid shirt around her, naked ass sticking out. I took a couple of photos of her from a side angle, then moved directly behind her. I could see blonde peeking out from between her legs, her just pounded labia still open among the curls. "Open your legs a little," I directed her. She did, and I got a view of a little more bush, some of my come hanging up in it, as well as a little on the tops of her thighs. Susie smiled at me the whole time. It was an erotic set of pictures of a very pretty woman. She got her purse and we went back to the truck bed.

She reached into her purse and pulled out a small package of wipes, handing me one, and taking one herself. We cleaned up the evidence and got our clothes back on, leaving quickly. Susie dropped me home, then went to her dinner date with her husband. I called her the next day around lunch time. It had gone well, and so had the rest of the evening, playing out as she had predicted. She was relieved that she had pulled it off after being coated in my sperm only a few hours prior.

Susie took a shine to modeling, and we did a lot of photo shoots that summer. They didn't all work out like the first one, but she did have some surprises for me. We did one ahead of July 4th for a promo the dealership was doing with GMC trucks, going out to a more remote location in one of the nearby state parks. Susie did the main part of it in jeans and a t shirt with an American flag on it. Afterward, she told me to hang on while she got something out of the truck. She vanished into the back seat, emerging a few minutes later in Daisy Dukes and a halter top with a stars and stripes theme. It was tight enough that it really gave her some cleavage, and she looked hot in it.

I had Susie do several poses, in and out of the pick up, among them, sitting in the driver's seat, posed to show off her tits, her nipples almost showing but not quite; she posed with her top untied, her tits proudly displayed. I got a surprise, though, when she posed with her top untied and had moved so her foot was on the door frame. She was slightly turned so she was facing me, but her legs were open, as if she were getting out of the truck. This gave me a view up the leg of her cut offs, which were really short, and had enough of a leg opening that I could see all the way up. The view I had was a little thigh and then the blondeness of her bush.

"Susie!!" I said. "You little tease!!"

Susie laughed. "Got you!!"

Susie almost always wore panties, in fact there were only a couple of times she went without for one of our meetings. This was unexpected, but quite welcome. "I thought you'd like that," she said. I now took a new approach to the shoot, getting her to pose in various ways to get the photo up her small shorts, showing off her pubes, and even that she was quite aroused, since in some of the photos I could see her open labia peeking out. We ended with Susie leaning on the back of the truck, first with her top untied and just the button on her cut offs open, then with the zipper partway down, then all the way down, which showed off some of her blonde bush, and finally with her shorts at mid thigh, and around her ankles. After we were done, we screwed like crazy in the bed of the pick up, a pounding session that got us both out of breath before I came hard in her pussy, making Susie come just as hard around my cock.

I teased Susie about going back to her office as she was, in Daisy Dukes and a halter top. She laughed at first, then some of my come spilled out of her pussy, sliding down her right leg to her knee. She laughed again, then looked down. "That might not work," she said, biting her lip seductively. She got cleaned up and we left the park, going back to my house for a good clean up and change before she went back to the dealership.

Another shoot we did that summer, she showed up to get me in a Corvette, this time wearing a very short denim mini and a sleeveless pink button down top. It was open three buttons, about the bottom of her tits, and showed some of the side of them, though it was obvious that she'd be giving much more away if she leaned forward; as it was, her nipples were poking out quite noticeably. A pair of wedges completed her look. Susie had always worn fairly conservative clothing to our shoots, since they generally involved work at some public location, and often with an advertising partner. Thus her outfit today was quite out of character. Since we had not planned anything, I asked who we were doing the shoot with today.

"Nobody," said Susie. "Just us. My husband had to go to Dallas for a zone meeting, and he'll be gone a couple of nights. I thought we could have some time without it being a working date." Hmm...this one is for fun. Well, that works for me. Who am I to turn down a good looking blonde in a mini skirt, driving a Corvette?? Actually, we did do a quick pass through the beach area at a local park, where I shot pictures of Susie in the 'Vette next to the beach. The fun part was when she opened the door, and put one foot out. She was wearing the skimpiest of G string panties, sheer red that her bush was plainly visible through. I even saw quite a few stray blonde hairs sticking out of the leg bands. Seeing her in cutoffs with no panties was hot. This was hotter. Susie gave me a knowing smile as I shot the photos.

"Let's go," she said as we finished up our work. She got out, tossed me the keys and got in the passenger seat. I looked over at her as she closed the door. Here I was, sitting in a Corvette with a good looking blonde who was wearing only three items of clothing. As it turned out, one of those would be on and off, and she was about to take me somewhere to take some pictures of her, then we'd screw each other silly. Life is good.

We spent the day going around to a number of different locations taking photos. Susie posed in the car in all of them, but we also did shots in several parks and a local mall. I got quite a few upskirt shots, with and without her panties, and also some of her tits when she'd lean forward. It was a fun day. Besides the photos, we talked a lot about ourselves and life in general, alternately holding hands and teasing each other as we drove. The teasing part was fun. I'd rub Susie's thighs, sometimes reaching up to the edge of her G string, playing in the pubes that were straying out. I'd also dip a finger inside her panties, rubbing up and down her slit, which was open most of the time, and I spent a good part of the day with a couple of fingers in her soaking twat. We got to where we were edging each other close to orgasm, then backing off, though I pushed Susie far enough over the edge to make her have mini orgasms a couple of times.

Susie was giving me a good ride as well, rubbing my cock and balls through my shorts, making me hard, precome seeping from my cockhead. She'd laugh when it made a spot on the front of my shorts, or down the leg. We had a longer ride between stops at one point in the morning, and Susie got me hard and leaking quickly, since I was already primed from the first couple of segments. Seeing I was hard, she gave me a couple of good strokes, making my cock swell. She pulled up my shorts so it stuck out, and she started gently rubbing the head and part of the shaft. Her touch was exquisite, and it was great to feel her soft hands directly on me after feeling them through my pants.

Susie pushed the leg of my shorts up some more, then rubbed over my balls through them. "Let's see if we can get those big balls out, too," she said, smiling at me. I adjusted in the seat, and we were able to get my balls to hang out the leg. "Mmmm, I like that," said Susie as she cupped them, squeezing gently. "I love how heavy your balls feel in my hand." She played with them, every once in a while stroking my cock, which was now leaking a steady stream of precome.

I adjusted my position, allowing Susie to get a little more access. She was now had my cock pointing down my thigh, and she was rubbing up and down along the top and side, giving me just enough friction to get me slowly to a finish. But getting to a climax I was. "Susie, you're getting me close," I said, wanting to warn her before I got too far along to stop.

"Mmm hmm," said Susie, looking over at me as she kept stroking. The precome had now turned to a steady stream, and was a lot heavier.

"Susie, honey, if you keep that up, you're going to have a mess to clean up on the seat of this nice new Corvette."

"Mmm hmm," Susie said again, still stroking. She looked up at me. "I'll probably have to clean up both seats before I'm done."

Susie was getting me to the point of no return, and slowed her motion to draw out the moment.

"Suzeeeeeee..." I said as I felt the surge, and my cock starting to pulse.

"I know sweetie. You just let it go. Let me see all that hot, white, sticky come shoot from that beautiful cock of yours," she whispered in my ear, then tugging on the earlobe with her teeth. "I want to see it shoot from your cock and drip down your thighs, just like it does to me." She gave one slow stroke, and I started to shoot, a long streak that went down my leg to my knee, then another. My dick was twitching, changing the angle, and I shot another rope that landed partly on the seat and partly on the floor. The rest spilled from my cockhead onto the seat, though Susie ran her fingers over the head to catch the last few spurts and rub them all over my dick, making it pulse anew for one or two last bursts before I was done. She played in the come on my leg, gathering some of it up and licking her fingers. She laughed when she saw the drip from my first blast, which was now running down onto the seat, some dripping onto the floor.

"Now you know what you do to me, "she said with a smile. "The first time you came in me, even with a shower, I still felt it on Monday morning. It was a good thing my husband was out of town."

"I don't recall you having a problem with this so far," I teased her.

Susie kissed my neck then my earlobe. "I love your come dripping out of me," she whispered. She was really striking a nerve. Even though I just spent all my sexual energy, I felt the twinge of a renewing erection. It didn't last long, but I knew if she kept up, there would be another round later in the day.

We headed up toward one of the nearby lakes, and I pulled off into a small picnic area down away from the road. We stopped by one of the picnic tables that was on a small bluff overlooking the water, and walked to it holding hands. Susie sat up on the table, her feet on the bench. The sun angle was low, getting that golden glow of late afternoon. I took a couple of photos of her in various poses. The sun was really lighting up her legs and panties, and I took the opportunity to get some good upskirt shots, the sunlight catching the blonde curls that were sticking out of her G string. I had her pull her panties off, the sun now lighting up her bush, the golden light bringing out the strawberry blonde in her pubes. She smiled as I took more pictures. I walked back over to her, sitting next to her on the table.

"You're gorgeous," I said, pulling Susie close and holding her tight. She leaned her head on my shoulder, then looked up at me, smiling. I leaned down to kiss her. "This has been a wonderful day."

"Yes, it has," Susie said softly, again resting her head on my shoulder. "It was good to have a day for ourselves, just for fun. I'm glad we could do this."

"And you know what the best part is?? You ever meet someone and they seem like they'd be just a great person to know, but you never get the chance to really talk to them, and then one day you get the chance to spend some real time together??"

"Yes," said Susie smiling. "Often it's a disappointment."

"True," I said, "but not always. Once in a while, you meet someone, and get to know that person a little bit, but not close. And then you get to spend some time together, and you find that you really have something-that the person you liked, once you get to know her," I looked down at Susie, "you find you really do like her." I kissed her. "A lot. And that she's everything you dreamed."

Susie looked up at me, leaning up to kiss me. "That's funny. After today, I feel the same way."

I laughed. "I'm amazed you even still talked to me after the way I kissed you during that test drive. I mean, that was pretty bold. But we seemed to be making such a connection."

Susie smiled. "What's funny is, when I first saw you, something clicked. Maybe it was your bearing as you stood in the showroom. Maybe it was your easy going manner, I don't know. But when I saw you, I knew I had to go over and talk to you. As we rode and talked that day, I got really comfortable with you. When you kissed me, it was like a lightning bolt. The ironic thing is, I almost leaned over to kiss you just before that, when I felt your hand on mine."