Customer Satisfaction

Story Info
Stephanie calls salesman back for her customer satisfaction.
1.1k words
3.97
119k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Working for a furniture company I sometimes get sent out on customer call backs for defective or damaged furniture. Most of the time it’s just pain in the ass housewives who you can never satisfy, but sometimes I get lucky and get a pleasurable experience where I’m really able to satisfy our customer. Like just the other day when I was sent out to go inspect a couch and a set of chairs that the shippers damaged during delivering.

I arrived at the customer’s house, to be greeted at the door by the homeowner, this tall hot red head. She was already annoyed, seems the office had told her I was going to be there hours earlier and her husband had waited but now that she got home from work he had just left, she said something about him going to Shoprite. “May as well come in and look at the furniture now that you’re here” she demanded. So I went in, looked at her couch, which was not easy considering how hot she looked in her business attire. She wore a short black skirt and a tight pink V-neck top that really displayed her tits and cleavage well. The skirt and high heel sandals she wore really showed off her sexy ass and long legs. She looked hot and she knew it. I told her not to worry I’d order her a new couch and she could keep the damaged one for now until the new set arrived. That seemed to calm her down somewhat but she still felt something should be done for her inconvenience. When I told her I would deduct $100.00 of her bill for her inconveniences she accepted it as a fair offer.

With business now done she became more relaxed she started talking about furniture, how hard it is to find something nice and comfortable but still reasonably priced. She kept talking, with me offering my occasional input. She said I should call her by her given name, “ Stephanie”.

I was looking at Stephanie’s chest throughout the conversation, trying not to make it obvious that I was checking out her tits as we stood in her livingroom talking. I guess Stephanie must have noticed I was eyeing her tits because after a short while she walked over to the couch and sat down. I watched as she slowly lowered herself down on her new couch. Stephanie seductively leaned back and crossed her long sexy legs while at the same time stretching one arm along the back of the sofa. Now with me standing on the other side I had a great view of those tits and her cleavage. She had some package and she was giving me some show and I was having a hard time keeping my end of the conversation going standing there in front of her and trying not to get a hard-on. That’s when I noticed her nipples where getting big and firm as she sat on her sofa stretched out like that. She must have known I couldn’t take much more because I started saying something like “I have to get going”. My cock was ready to ripe out of my pants. That is when she asked if I wouldn’t mind looking at an antique hutch she had stored in the attic and maybe give her an idea what it might be worth. Without even waiting for my reply she leaped off the couch and walked towards the hallway, brushing lightly against me as she walked by.

I followed her into the hallway staring at her tight ass as she walked in front of me. Stephanie said, “help me pull these attic stairs down”. I was feeling a little uneasy but as Stephanie reached up to grab the attic stair handle she reached and turned at the same time.

Now Stephanie, this hot red head, in a black skirt with a beautiful ass, with long sexy legs in high heel sandals and a tight pink V-top was standing there with her arms reaching up and her tits and hard nipples just inches from my face.

That was it! I spun her around and bent her over so fast she lost her breath and balance. I grabbed Stephanie’s skirt and lifted it up over her ass. Stephanie grabbed the wall to steady herself from falling. That was all the time I needed, I already had my hard cock out and in my hand. I pulled her panties to the side and rubbed my cock head against her. My cock was dripping with pre-cum. Stephanie tried standing up but it all happened to fast, she tried pulling away but was up against the wall. I pushed her down and pushed into her, pulling her into me at the same time. The outside of her pussy was moist from the head of my cock rubbing against her. Stephanie gasped from pain and surprise as the head of my hard cock forced her lips apart and entered her pussy. I don’t think she was getting such a big dick from her husband. There was no stopping now! I slid my cock in all the way and Stephanie moaned. I started pumping away but she had a hard time standing bent over with my hard cock pumping in and out of her. Stephanie said, “let’s go to the bed”. I told her, “no, I want to fuck you standing up. Turn around I want to watch your face when I fill you with my cum”.

Stephanie stood up; I spun her around again, lifted her skirt and pulled her panties to the side. Stephanie had a nicely trimmed bush. Short, neat, like she got a wax job done regularly, my cock just loved it. I wanted to eat it bad but I knew she was looking only for a good quick fuck. So I put my cock right between her pussy lips and she lowered herself right onto my cock. I stroked away at her. She looked great, smelled great, tasted great and fucked great. Stephanie wrapped one leg around me as I grabbed her ass with both my hands and slammed my cock into her again and again. She started moaning and gasping, I gazed into Stephanie’s face, her eyes closed, her pussy squeezing my pulsating cock as she came. That’s when my cock exploded. I filled her with my cum and as we stood there panting trying to regain our composure we heard a noise at the back door. I left out the front door just in time as her husband brought the groceries in through the back kitchen door.

Well, that was one satisfied customer.