Customer Service

Story Info
Two hot sales ladies serve their customer.
3.4k words
3.73
47.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hard to believe I had a day off. Working in an Emergency Room in the only trauma center within a fifty mile radius makes you appreciate a real day off. Sometimes you just get a day off where you spend the entire day sleeping. This was different. The hospitals policy of using your vacation time or losing it meant that I had to get some time in before the end of the year. I had spent Monday sleeping off the effects of a very busy weekend. Seven patients died while I was working on them which really pissed me off. I like the weekends that we sew up cuts and bring down fevers and them send them home. The paperwork for admissions and DOA's really brings me down. OK, it's not the paperwork, I take pride in my job and I take it personally when I loose a patient.

Sure the Doctor saves the patient but I am the one that keeps the patient alive until he gets around to it. I am a trauma nurse - a male trauma nurse. I am 28 years old and I have worked in about a dozen ER's up and down the east coast. I work for an agency that places nurses in facilities that are in dire need of nursing help. They pay a premium to the agency so I make a lot of money. You wouldn't know it to look at me. I live alone and my apartment is a mess. I don't spend too much money on clothes because I never really settle into a city before I am transferred to another facility. My social life is mostly nonexistent. I work way too much and don't really have time for dating or socializing outside of work. My closet is full of scrubs and a few casual outfits. I like to travel light because it is easy to move to the next job. I always say this is the city that I am going to settle down in.

I spent Tuesday doing laundry and trying to clean up my apartment. Wednesday was my day to do nothing. I slept in to about 9, which seemed like an eternity to me as my shift usually starts at 7. I jumped in the shower with a little pep in my step. A long hot shower really is a luxury. I spent the time to shave my face and the back of my neck. I had really let my grooming get away from me but today I had plenty of time to trim the toenails and fingernails. I even shaved my scrotum and trimmed the pubic hair. When I was finally done the bathroom was totally fogged up and I felt really refreshed. As I left the bathroom into the dressing area, I checked myself in the mirror.

"Damn, I look pretty good."

Standing naked in front of the mirror is not something I often do but this time I had just cleaned myself up pretty good. I had to admire my six foot frame. I had kept in pretty good shape. It seems like every hospital has a work out room and I spent a lot of time there because there was nothing to do at home. I was a soccer player in college until nursing school became too demanding. I had always been a jock and I was impressed with how my body has held up.

I was planning on going to the mall and try to expand my wardrobe a bit as I was embarrassed if I ever had to go someplace nice that my clothes were too trashy. I did have one decent outfit so I put on my best jeans and a fairly stylish polo. I decided to forego my usual tennis shoes and wear a pair of dress moccasins.

A quick bagel for the road and I was out of the house by 11:15. The drive to the mall was only 5 minutes but when I arrived I was amazed how few cars there were in the parking lot. I was used to quick weekend visits or crazy Christmas shopping at the last minute.

I was treated to mall walkers when I came in the door. They all seemed to be over 60 and really into it. I was amazed to see them taking the exercise so serious. I about got run over several times so I quickly learned to stay away from the walking area so I moved to the center of the concourse and slowed way down. Besides, I was on vacation, no need to hurry. I just took in the sights of the mall. It was such a different place during the day.

UPS drivers delivering packages to the store personnel, people up in the windows dressing manequins and no children - ah what a blessing. I wandered into several stores. The Sharper Image is great to browse in and play with the electronics and I spent about 15 minutes doing that. But I came here looking for clothes and I better get shopping. The large department stores seemed like there was nobody shopping in the whole store. Managers would be scattered throughout the store but really no one worried about me. After several large stores of finding nothing I wandered into a casual clothes store.

Again, there were no customers but this time there was a friendly staff to great me. As I walked in there was a "ding" that sounded that alerted the staff that there was a customer. Mostly, I had encountered middle aged women in the other stores but this store was staffed by two young ladies. Within thirty seconds of my arrival a young auburn haired girl had approached me with a smile.

" Good morning, how are you today?" I gave the usual answer to this question. " Good, how are you?"

" My name is Lisa and I am glad you have come in today. We are running a special today on our newest fragrance - Tundra. Would you like to try some?"

I usually run for the hills with this sort of advance but Lisa was a looker. She looked to be about 20 years old and she was about 5 inches shorter than me with beautiful auburn hair and a bright smile. Perfect white teeth, the kind you knew she had just had laser cleaned. Her hair color was obviously out of a bottle but it was one of my favorites. She was a little busty with a conservative black tube top showing ample cleavage and a white half jacket with the buttons unbuttoned. She wore tight black slacks that seemed about one size too small. I loved the way she walked. She seemed to sashay from side to side the way that only a true girly girl can.

" Sure, I was looking for some new cologne" lying through my teeth.

She came right up to me and sprayed some on my wrist as she lightly bumped into my shoulder.

"What do you think?"

" I really like it" What I really liked was the attention from this beautiful girl but I wasn't about to say that. I noticed her brown eyes - they were huge. The kind you get lost in and can't get out.

" I really love that scent too. My ex-boyfriend said it smelt like sewer water but he had no taste" " Is there anything else you are looking for?" All I could think of was the old line " I guess a blow job is out of the question" but of course I couldn't let that come out of my mouth. " I think I'll just look around" " Let me know if I can help in any way." she said and flashed that beautiful smile. " Thanks Lisa"

I really was looking for some casual clothes. Something that would make me fit in with the young hip crowd. It seems like baggy jeans are in so I browsed over rack of several brands of jeans. I guess I'm getting old because I really couldn't see the sense in buying new jeans with holes in the legs. I was just formulating this opinion when the other young lady working in the store approached me and asked:

" Can I show you some jeans?" I was taken off guard so the first thing that popped into my mind was " Why do people pay perfectly good money for jeans with holes in them?"

She giggled and said " By the way my name is Amanda and sometimes I don't understand that either. You are looking at some pretty extreme rips in those pants. How about the ones on this rack. They still have rips but they are strategically placed on the legs so just a little skin will show. I think they will look great on you."

Amanda was gorgeous. I don't say that often but her skin was perfect. Most girls in their late teens have blemishes on their face but Amanda had skin that was beautifully smooth. Her hair was blond and wavy, about shoulder length with a little curl going across her forehead. She was petite but her ass was shapely. She wore a short blue jean skirt. Her top was black with a circular cut out place between her tits so the sides of her boobs were just slightly visable. Her breasts were small, probably an A cup but one thing for sure I could tell that they were firm. There was no movement from side to side. I was already visualizing them - small but pointy. If she has decent size nipples I could hang a coat on them.

" I'll be honest with you Amanda, I have no fashion sense. I am looking to upgrade my wardrobe and I don't have a clue what looks good."

" You have got to be kidding, You are the most stylish looking guy that has walked into the store for months. You look great. We don't get too many customers into the store during the day. Mainly we get senior citizens picking out stuff for their grandkids. It's not often that we get a stud like you in the store. Is it Lisa?"

Did she just say "Stud?" I am hardly a stud but who am I to argue with the lady. " I tell you what ladies - I am in your hands. I need you to pick out some clothes that will make me look hip and stylish."

"This is going to be fun." Amanda said " I tell you what - How about Lisa and I each select two outfits and we will compete with each other to see which ones you like the best?"

Lisa said " You go back to the dressing room and we will be back shortly with your new duds."

You could tell that they were really getting into it as they scurried around the store. I was really getting into it also as my dick was getting hard in my jeans and I was trying to will it to go down. " Down Boy" I sure felt special to have two young ladies anxious to be my personal shoppers. Of course there were no other customers and their job was to give great customer service. I was really starting to wonder what kind of service I was in for. I stood back in the dressing room area. It was semicircular with four dressing rooms around the perimeter and a center area that was raised slightly where you would stand and they would measure you for alterations. The opposite wall was all full length mirrors.

Lisa was the first to arrive and she had khaki slacks and a brown button-up shirt. She handed it to me and opened up the dressing room door. I went in, closed the door and removed my shoes, then pants and shirt. I was standing there in my boxers when Lisa looked over the door and said:

" Do you have everything on yet?"

I was embarrassed but quickly put on the slacks and then the shirt and tucked it in. As I walked out both the girls were standing outside and they both started laughing.

Amanda said " That shirt is made to be worn untucked."

I'm sure I turned red but I pulled it out quickly and walked up to them. They were admiring it when Lisa suddenly left the area. She quickly returned with a brown belt.

"Let's tuck that shirt back in and see how this will look on."

With that she came up to me and unbuttoned my pants and pulled the zipper down about halfway. Thank God that my dick was hanging down. Of course I could feel it moving up as she pulled down my zipper. She began to tuck in my shirt and ran her hand down my pants. Several times I felt her hand go past the end of the shirt tail and touch my boxers. She ran her hand over my ass but some how missed my cock that was inching up toward the top of my pants. She buttoned my slacks and started feeding the belt through the loops. Her left hand holding the loops open as she fed the belt around the back. She was leaning into me and I felt her breast pushing against my arm and back. Lisa's left hand was really roaming as she made her way around my waist. As she pushed the belt through the last loop, her left hand pushed firmly against the head of my cock. It was just for a second but it was not an accident. Lisa stood back as she tightened the belt in place. I knew my full 8 inches were definitely on display as both the girls looked me over.

" You did a great job Lisa. That looks hot" Amanda said " What do you think Sam?"

I looked back at the girls and could not believe the sight. Lisa had removed her white jacket and her black tube top was showing lots of cleavage. Her nipples were poking out the thick material. She was obviously excited. Lisa's black slacks were tight in her crotch and a very defined camel toe was very visable. Amanda was standing with one foot on the upraised alteration area and leaning back to get a good look at me. Her skirt was way up her leg showing the most beautiful shapely legs I had ever seen. Both of them were smiling and very happy with what they were looking at. Snapping back to reality I said " I like it but I would love to look at some jeans and a casual shirt."

"You are in luck because that is what I picked out for you. " Amanda handed me the outfit as she said this.

I retired to the safety to the dressing room. As I closed the door I heard the familiar ding as someone apparently entered the store. I heard "Shit" and someone moving out of the room. I changed into the jeans and put on the Henley shirt. As I opened the door I only spotted Amanda waiting for me to come out.

" Oh I love that ...Here get up on the raised area here so I can check the fit."

I walked to the center area and stood in the middle. Amanda immediately got down on her knees and started fiddling with the hem on the bottom on my pant legs. I glanced at the wall of mirrors and saw a full view of Amanda's lovely ass poking out of her short skirt as she was down at my feet. I saw a small strip of pink material running up her ass crack but mostly I saw a beautiful creamy white ass. Her butt was full and well defined. You could definitely tell where her legs stopped and her ass began.

"Ding" I heard the bell again and soon Lisa appeared back in the dressing room area.

" I got rid of Grampa" "Whoa Amanda could you show your ass a little more?"

Lisa had walked in with a full view of Amanda's glorious ass. Amanda immediately stood up with a red face. She ignored Lisa's comment and said " I think it is a little too baggy in the legs"

With that she started running her hands up the outside of my legs and pulling on the material. She then moved to the inside of my legs and was running her hand up until she hit my balls. She grabbed both the boys and rubbed in a circle. My dick had slipped out the opening in my boxers and was pointed at my pocket. Next thing I know Amanda has slipped her fingers through a stylish hole in my jeans and was rubbing the bare tip of my cock. I reached down and rubbed my hands over those little titties and squeezed. I think that did it because Amanda stood up and popped the button on my jeans and quickly slid them down. My dick was pointing straight out and Lisa moved in and grabbed my shaft and started stroking up and down. Amanda started sucking on my balls and Lisa smiled with those white teeth and immediately stuffed my dick down her throat. I pulled my Henley off and ran my fingers through their hair. I felt that familiar sensation in my cock that said this might be over very quickly so I decided to take over.

I stepped back and flipped the jeans off my ankles and removed my boxers. I got down on my knees and came over to the lovely sales ladies. I kissed both them in turn and said "Let's get these clothes off."

They both stood up and I slowly undressed them. I started with Lisa. It was easy to remove her tube top as I just pulled it over her head. Her large tits bounced out. They sagged only slightly and her silver dollar size nipples were hard as a rock. I grabbed them both, squeezing as I admired them. Her pants were harder to get off as they were tight. I thought I would never get then clasp unhooked but when I did I slid her pants off in one stoke. Her print bikini panties came off with the pants revealing a brown patch of hair above her pussy. I was right about the hair dye on her head as her pussy hair did not match. The camel toe I had seen earlier was now visable to me. Her lips were full and soaking wet. I ran my finger up her snatch and raised my fingers to take a taste- Sweet!

Amanda was feeling a little left out but had latched her small hand on the shaft of my dick and was kissing on my chest. I turned my attention to her. Her top was a little harder to figure out how to get off but I finally found a zipper in the back. As I pulled it over her head I saw her black strapless push up bra holding those beautiful little titties. I reached behind her and unlatched the bra revealing the most firm boobs I could imagine. Her nipples were chocolate brown and quite large for her breast size. I was right the nipples were a full inch and a half and stiff as a board. I flicked them with my tongue and I was in heaven. Her skin was creamy white and soft as a baby 's behind. I pulled her blue jean skirt off without undoing it and quickly pulled her pink thong off. She was completely shaved and her pink lips were moist with her love juice.

I pulled both of them to the floor and we quickly formed a circle. I was licking Amanda's pussy and Lisa was swallowing my dick. Amanda shuttered and squirt her juice on my face and when I looked up she was eating out Lisa like it was her last meal. Lisa was breathing harder and harder and soon squeezed Amanda's head between her legs as she cum on that beautiful face. As Lisa screamed with her orgasm she stuffed my cock further down her throat and I shot my load which she swallowed with ease.

We all collapsed on our backs and laid there completely satisfied. I closed my eyes not believing what had just happened.

"Ding"