Cut to the Chase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,408 Followers

"No. Over here," Rick said, pointing to a worktable on the other side of the room. He walked to the table and swept it clean without regard to what was thrown to the floor.

Carol really didn't care where he wanted to fuck her as long as he would put that angry looking cock in her pussy. She hopped up on the table and spread her legs as he stepped between them. She was leaning back on her arms watching as his dick approached the opening to her cunt.

Rick held his now hard dick in his hand and used it to rub Carol's pussy lips. She gasped as his prick slid over her clit.

"No, god damnit. I want your cock in my cunt. Now!"

Rick pulled her hips toward him so she was hanging off the edge of the table. He was holding both globes of her ample ass. She reached down and guided his cock to her pussy. The tip slid in without difficulty. Carol was hot and wet and had been so for sometime before she knocked on Rick's door.

Rick sucked a bit of air as the tip of his prick slid into Carol's cunt. Then he jammed it into her as hard and fast as he could.

Carol screamed. "Ahiiiiiiii!" She hadn't expected him to be so fast and forceful. But now that he was in her, it felt good, so fucking good!

"Oh, God yes baby. Your cock feels so fucking good!"

Rick held it plunged as deep into her as he could get it and held it there, not moving. He stood with his hands on either globe of her ass pulling her towards him to keep his prick as deeply in her as he could get it. He wasn't even close to climaxing, just enjoying the hot, slick, wet, walls of her cunt on his dick. What he really wanted now was to make her cum. To make her scream with ecstasy. There was nothing he loved more than hearing a woman impaled on his prick scream out as she climaxed. Yeah, his own climax was good, but not as good as watching a woman melt down and loose all control because of what his hard prick was doing in her hungry cunt. Yeah, he just loved that.

He began to pump his dick in and out of her cunt. Not a full stroke. No, not yet. Just a slow, short, firm, stroke. He pulled it back slowly until it was at most half way removed, and then after a moment's pause, rammed it back into her cunt, hitting bottom against her cervix every time.

It had been a long time since Carol had been fucked like that, and it was rapidly driving her towards her climax. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuck yes that's so good! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh fuck I'm going to cum! That's it! Harder! Fuck me harder!" Rick knew he could last a good deal longer and he knew Carol hadn't cum yet, so he just kept it up, ramming her with his short choppy strokes and loving the sound of her uncontrollable cries and screams. He wanted her to cum because he knew he could make her cum again at least once more and maybe more than that.

Carol was laying on her back on the worktable, her legs spread as wide as she could get them. She felt like such a slut in this position, and feeling that way helped her approach orgasm, but Rick preempted her normal process. He reached down and pushed her bush aside to give himself easy access to her clit. He pinched it between his thumb and forefinger and maintained the pressure until she erupted in a screaming climax that shook her entire body. Rick didn't cum. He wasn't even close, but Carol was screaming as the climax she had been seeking all afternoon ripped through her body.

Carol's cunt muscles had clamped down on Rick's prick as she climaxed. Now that she was done and her pussy muscles were relaxing and he paused in his fucking and let her muscles fully relax. He looked down into her face as she recovered from her climax, his cock still firmly implanted in her cunt.

"That sounded like a good one," he said.

"Oh fuck yes!" she said, gasping. "I've been wanting that all afternoon."

"So did you come over here looking for June, or for me?" he asked. As he spoke he flexed his cock. Not much. Just a little flex that Carol felt immediately.

"Oh god. Not yet. I need time to recover."

"You didn't answer my question," he said. "Were you looking for me or June?" This time he pulled his cock back, just a little and slowly. When she didn't answer promptly he rammed it back in hard, bottoming out against her cervix.

"Oh fuck!" she said, ignoring his question.

He did it again, this time pulling it back farther and ramming it in harder. She was still tight from her climax, but the position they were in allowed him to use the strength of his legs to ram his cock home.

"Aiheeeeeee!" she screamed. Now he was slowly pumping his cock in and out of her cunt. Each time a long slow retraction until only the tip remained in her followed by a hard thrust that bottomed out only when his prick hit the end of her cunt.

"Okay, okay. I didn't know June was going to be away. But when she was, I changed my mind about what I wanted. I had read a lot of your stories and I decided to see if you could fuck like you write. He increased the length of his strokes without changing the pace. It felt incredibly good to him, but he still wasn't close to cumming.

"And can I?" he asked.

"So far," she said.

"Oh. And what does that mean?" he asked. He was still fucking her and she was now raising her hips to meet each of his strokes.

"It means I want you to fuck me from behind."

"Oh so that's what you like, you horny slut." He pulled back from her, his cock popping out of her as he pulled away. A long string of the juice from her cunt hung from his prick. He picked her up and turned her over so she was leaning on the table, her feet on the floor, her big tits hanging down, and her plump, round, ass facing him. He held her ass with both hands. He pushed her feet apart with a kick or two.

He took a step forward and began to rub her slit and her clit with the tip of his rigid prick.

"Is this what you want you horny slut. Do you want this big hard prick in your cunt again?"

"Oh fuck yes, but I want in my cunt. Stop teasing me and put it in like you did before."

Rick worked the head of his prick in as he had done before. She sighed, enjoying the sensation. Then he slammed it in, driving it all the way to the bottom of her cunt. "Oh fuck!" she screamed. It always penetrated further when he fucked a woman from behind.

Now he began to fuck her with long hard strokes, each time slapping his loins against her big soft ass. God it felt so good. He knew he was going to cum this time, but he wanted her to cum too. He reached around her and put a finger on her clit.

Now she was screaming continuously. He loved it when women did this. It wasn't long before both of them reached that delicious tipping point where all control was lost and their muscles clenched and they screamed out their climax.

They collapsed together. That was when the phone rang. Rick pulled out and stumbled over to it. It was June. She seemed to just want to chat. Near the end of the call she asked if Carol had come over. "Yes," he said. "She wanted to borrow a cup of sugar for a cookie recipe she was making."

"Oh," said June. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow afternoon," and she hung up.

Carol looked at him and said, "You do realize don't you that she knows I never bake cookies?"

"Oh," he said, thinking it was a problem he would deal with later. If June could fuck Carol, she could hardly complain about him doing the same.

Rick and Carol spent the rest of the night together. When June got home on Sunday they both confessed to their sex with Carol, not that either was telling the other much they didn't already know.

"Yeah, I knew you were probably fucking her," June said. I knew as soon as you said something about her baking cookies."

"Are you pissed about it?" he asked.

"How could I be," she said with a laugh. "I've been screwing with her for months."

As she spoke she began peeling her clothes off. "I was thinking about you screwing Carol all the way home," she said "and it's made me so horny. So I hope you saved some of that big hard cock of yours for me."

Now she was standing naked before him using her hands to release his zipper and belt and to pull his cock out. They didn't even bother with their customary yelling and screaming when the other confessed to infidelity and there certainly weren't any hollow promises not to do it again. They were both so horny they just moved straight to the bedroom and spent the afternoon and much of the night fucking their brains out.

Rick's balls ached when he got to work on Monday morning and he was exhausted. It was the best weekend he'd had in years, and he really didn't care how much June and Carol fucked each other, as long as they both continued to fuck him as they had the weekend past. June had suggested they have a three way. He was sure their slutty neighbor would go for it.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,408 Followers
12