Cuthbert and the Cleric Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FitzBlitz
FitzBlitz
43 Followers

They clinked goblets and Ziri downed hers in a few massive gulps, then tilted her head back with her eyes closed and said, "Mother Freyja, thank you for bringing Cuthbert into my life. Please bless us with many opportunities to bring happiness to the lives of others, as you have to mine." Cuthbert drank his own as quickly as he could and mumbled something to the same effect; it's always awkward to pray to a deity that hasn't taken you in, but he didn't want to seem rude. "Okay, next I want you to give me just a second and come up to the room. Now don't keep me waiting," she said with a wink before scooping up the goblets and scurrying up the stairs.

Cuthbert started to time a one minute countdown in his head, but before he even got to 30 seconds he suddenly became overwhelmingly, almost sickeningly horny. His whole body ached for release, and the sensation was so intense he actually thought he might explode if he couldn't cum inside something. What in the hell was inside that wine? Cuthbert stumbled up to the room as quickly as his fogged mind could handle, his footing so awkward he almost fell face-first through the door.

When he saw what Ziri had done, he did actually fall to to his knees. The humble room had been redecorated to be some sort of shrine, with the bed as as the centerpiece in the middle of the space. Lit candles and burning incense adorned all the shelving, dark tapestries hung from the walls, and a circle of dried flowers and herbs surrounded the bed. And atop the bed, sitting like some personification of her deity, the cleric glowed in the moonlight. She was wearing makeup for the first time, smoldering red lips below the fiery waves of her auburn hair, all to match the red corset and stockings that accentuated her hourglass curves.

And without even a hint of shame, her exposed fake member stood erect and throbbing with an idle confidence that said Ziri knew exactly what she was doing. "Quite the aphrodisiac in the wine, isn't it?" Ziri asked with a slight grin. That would explain the almost insatiable need Cuthbert had to fill the woman up in every way he could, even completely overriding any misgivings he had about her body. She motioned him over and they shared a deep kiss while she undressed her partner. Not a word was spoken and every movement was slow and deliberate; no longer fumbling and drunk, the cleric was treating this as a consecrated ritual and it was taking all of Cuthbert's focus to not make a fool of himself. Fully nude, she sat him down on the bed and gave him a few shallow jerks. "Now I'll ask this one last time. Do you trust me, and do you want me?"

"Yes, yes, please yes," he almost whined. Anything to finally get some release.

Ziri whispered, "Then satisfy me, Cuthbert," and he was suddenly aware of the erect cock right at his eye level. Surely she couldn't mean... yet his mouth obediently opened, and with more care than he thought was possible Cuthbert gave his very first blowjob. He started at the tip and tried his best to mimic what he'd received in the past, tasting the salty precum and peeling back her foreskin to lick the frenulum. A soft gasp told me he had the right idea, so he tried to take as much in his mouth as his gag reflex would allow.

"Oop, watch the teeth," Ziri said, slightly startled. "That's okay, don't take too much, we'll work on it. Use your hands, too." Cuthbert settled for just sucking on her head, using one hand to stroke the shaft and another to work her balls, and from Ziri's moans he was certainly doing something right. To his surprise she pulled away and took a steadying breath before saying, "There's no way that was your first time. Now come here."

The cleric turned Cuthbert around so that his ass was pointing up in the air, leaving him to jolt with surprise when something cold and wet splashed on it. "Shh shh, it's just a special oil. Here, I'll make it better." Ziri kissed a trail on his rump, starting at the tailbone and working her way down until she got to his asshole and plunged her tongue deep inside him. he had no idea such a thing could feel so good and an involuntary moan escaped his lips, quickly muffled by his own hand. Clearly enjoying the sound, the cleric gently grabbed both his hands and held them down to the bed while her tongue worked its way around inside him, leaving the marksman no way to avoid moaning like a bitch. He could feel the pressure starting to rise, so when Ziri's tongue stopped its massage he practically begged her to continue.

Instead she turned him over and spread his legs, giving his glans the slightest kiss that made it shoot out a stream of precum and his whole body shudder. She was looming over Cuthbert now, stroking herself with that naked hunger back in her eyes. Ziri looped hands under his knees to hoist him closer, and with barely any restraint she pushed her way inside the man.

To say the sensation was a complex one would be an understatement. Getting stretched out by her thick meat hurt like nothing else, but the instant she touched his prostate all Cuthbert could do was want more and his ass eagerly accepted the rest of her. Once Ziri was down to the base, she stopped and he realized she was actually saying a quiet prayer to Freyja, but the aphrodisiac had made him so impatient that he started to grind his hips on her. he couldn't do much from his position, so to his relief the cleric finished up her prayer and really started to fuck him.

Gripping his waist and fucking deep, he could only look up and marvel at the cleric as she loomed over him: gorgeous curves barely concealing strong muscle, dancing candlelight causing the beads of sweat on her skin to shine like diamonds, face scrunched in hungry determination, his eyes drank in all of Ziri and he couldn't get enough of her. Speaking of, his ass was desperately clenching as each thrust sent a shockwave of pleasure through him that he never wanted to end, and yet was alien enough that Cuthbert knew it wouldn't make him cum.

Desperate to finish, he gripped his cock but Ziri slapped his hand away with a commanding, "No! I'm not ready yet, don't you dare cum before me." He was begging her and moaning with hunger for who knows how long, so when she actually screamed and an overwhelmingly hot sensation filled his ass he was finally sent over the edge. It was enough to make Cuthbert black out for a split second, and when his senses returned Ziri was licking his cum off his chest. By Pelor, there was a lot of it, and he could feel more spurting out of his twitching asshole. For one final surprise, Ziri came up with a mouth full of his seed and forced Cuthbert to eat it with a hard kiss. The taste was awful, but after just having such a powerful orgasm he didn't have the strength to fight back. Plus, it seemed to make her happy.

Guess he'll be doing a lot of that now.

-Epilogue-

"What do you mean it was an accidental enchantment!?"

Ziri flinched from the mess of supplies she was midway through packing. "It's okay, Cuthbert! Just that, the oil and wine are both common spell components, and when I prayed to Freyja it matched some ritual a little too much I guess, so she answered by enchanting your... arsehole and cock to always be ready. With a magical lube job that'll never dry. Oops."

Cuthbert groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose as a headache started to form. "And is this 'gift' going to do anything else?"

"My morning prayers didn't hint at anything. But you should be happy! Freyja must really like you, and you're not even an official disciple!"

His mumbled something unsavory and went back to his own packing. Poor, unfortunate asshole.

-To be continued-

FitzBlitz
FitzBlitz
43 Followers
12