Cuthbert Racing

Story Info
A wayward daughter gaining focus motivates people.
12.7k words
4.72
24.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

This story is set in Sydney, Australia

* * *

It was stormy when late morning the young boarding school history teacher, Sophie Cuthbert, hurried under the lashing of wind and rain, shedding her hat and coat before entering the head mistress's office where she was given the expected news.

Thirty minutes earlier the school board decided to fire Sophie following her admission she'd supervised an interschool hockey after-match party knowing that party drugs were being used and she did nothing to stop that prohibited practice. She also had been verbally obstructive when school authorities called in the police to close down the end-of-season party, an action widely publicised in the media that allegedly had brought the school into disrepute.

"I'm so terribly sorry Sophie. You have been a fine teacher, an inspiration particularly to our slower learners and your bubbling personality has been admired by all of us. But I must say when you were called before the school board and asked to explain yourself, saying 'Go to Hell' did nothing for you, that being the total sum of your defence."

"Well haven't those sanctimonious assholes sitting on the board got anything better to do than criticise?"

"Thank you Sophie. Please leave these grounds within the next thirty minutes and make no effort to speak to anyone. Mr Hodge the gardener will now escort you to your room where you shall pack and then drive you to the airport."

"Everything is already packed."

"Oh Sophie, you are the brightest teacher ever to come my way."

"Thank you. Oh my next class is in twenty minutes. Could you...?"

"It's all taken care of dear. Just modify your behaviour a little and you'll find your special niche in society."

* * *

David Cuthbert, principal of Clew and Associates, Barristers and Solicitors, and wife Rebecca, met Sophie at the airport.

"Sophie, we are so sorry."

"Thank you Uncle David."

"My dear let me hug you. It came as such a shock."

"Indeed and thank you Aunt Rebecca for your sympathy."

"My concern was for your mother's and my old school darling but your attitude ever since in your early teens was to rebel and take no prisoners and that really made you unfit for military service or to enter law unless of course you specialised in criminal law."

"Very droll dear," laughed her husband. "Why have you chosen to stay with us Soppy? Your parents know about your disgrace."

"Well Dingo, you are my father's younger brother and he's always put you down and Auntie Wreck always has been softer and more sympathetic than her best friend, my mother."

"Oh darling, what a wonderful thing to say about me. Me sympathetic? God I must be getting soft."

The legal mind of David clicked three notches. "In effect darling Soppy did not paint you as being sympathetic. All she said was you always have been softer and more sympathetic than her mother. I'm sorry to be pedantic, but there we are."

"Is that what you meant Sophie?"

"I really don't know what Dingo is talking about, do you?"

"No, not really. I believe I'm not as tough as your mother."

David said he'd do his best to find Sophie a teaching position in a boarding school located somewhere in rural Australia where survival meant more than good manners and where fighting, rebelliousness and breaking rules were considered to be character building.

"Does such a school exist?"

"I would think we have more than them than one would suspect Rebecca."

"No thanks. I have high ideals and want to make women a real force in this country, unshackling the yokes lingering from Colonialism. The closest I've ever got to bright kids was taking the ski team to Queenstown, New Zealand, and coaching hockey that attracted the elite girls. In the classroom I was always landed the dummies."

"Darling I do think it's not PC to call students with learning disadvantages that name."

"Fuck fancy names."

"Sophie!" her aunt and uncle yelled.

David asked diplomatically how did Sophie intend filling in her days.

"Finding a job at Icon Boat Fittings Corporation."

"The chairman, your father, will resist that. He runs a multi-million-dollar company listed on the stock exchange that sells its boat fittings in twelve countries..."

Sophie said, "Fourteen countries."

"Er, fourteen countries with earnings of $270 million..."

"Actual gross earnings last financial year were $265.3 million."

David stopped in surprise. "Then you know something about the business?"

"Yes you dingo. Don't you recall I worked in the office every long vacation from the time I was fifteen and when I went to university between semesters I held down jobs in stores and in packaging and dispatch. Although I have worked in Victoria for the past three years I have maintained an interest in what my family is doing."

"But you'd need long business experience before you could hold down an executive position in a company as big as Icon Corporation."

"Dad always skites that like his father he started at the bottom and worked up so that's what I plan to do. My two brothers weren't required to do that, going straight into legal services and financial admin because of their degrees and I know dad wishes they had started at the bottom."

"Darling, I can't imagine you sweeping floors and cleaning toilets," Rebecca sniffed.

"That work is done by outside contractors. I meant starting at the bottom of the payroll."

David said confidentially, "There's no way you'll get on the payroll. Your father still personally approves all mainstream appointments."

"Will you give me a thousand bucks if I succeed, by fair means or foul?"

"No."

"He means yes darling, this sounds like fun."

In the car Rebecca said, "I'm glad you're coming home to stay with us. I've always wanted a girl in the house. Promise me no drugs or scandalous goings on within our property because it could adversely affect on Dingo's reputation... er David's reputation."

"I promise. I guess it's okay if I bring guys home, only one at the time though, to fuck?"

Rebecca groaned and David almost drove into the car stopped for a red light.

"You know guys each of us needs a mission in life and on the tedious train journey to Sydney I decided on my mission."

"To stay out of jail?" David half whispered.

"To marry a fine bloke and have a lovely boy and girl?"

Sophie snorted, "You're not even warm."

"Oh, you don't mean to seduce every male in Sydney?"

"No Aunt Rebecca."

"What about every attractive woman in Australia?"

Rebecca choked and Sophie giggled, "Good one Dingo. Old age is loosening you up a bit."

"David, that was disgusting."

"Oh come on Rebecca, you heard what the girl said. Loosen up a bit."

"Well here it is folk. Generations of Cuthbert's have made our family name famous sailing on Sydney Harbour and I aim to ultimately persuade dad to commission a keelboat and name it Cuthbert and continue my family's tradition. I always have been the best sailer in the family as I sail by instinct and almost made it to the Olympics in small yacht sailing. Every free weekend I have gone from college into Melbourne and crewed on a 40ft keeler and we'd go out sailing for fun when racing was cancelled because of storms. Give me a crack boat and I show you my stern."

"I have noticed it. It has widened and rounded fulsomely just like your boobs. You have grown up deliciously Soppy."

"David!"

The censoring yell from his wife made David drive straight across the intersection when he should have turned left. Fortunately the traffic light was green.

They reached the cliff top home overlooking the harbour with any further incident and David kissed Sophie, said welcome home and went off to work late, being thanked for his diligence to his naughty niece.

"It's just a setback -- you'll get over it sweetheart."

"You used to always call me sweetheart," Rebecca pouted.

David checked his watch and said another half hour could make him unacceptably late.

"What, you two still fuck?"

The aunt and uncle didn't know where to look.

"I'm going to love living with you two," Sophie giggled. "Mom and dad don't interact enough with one another for my liking."

David hurried off, waving.

"God darling, life is going to pep up with you around," said her aunt, picking up Sophie's guitar and one of her six bags. "You have a lot of luggage."

"It's everything I own."

"Oh Christ, let's go shopping and don't you dare tell David I used that word. He thinks I'm almost saintly."

"Oh yeah?"

Rebecca raced for the door, hiding her blush.

They'd returned from shopping to build Sophie a decent wardrobe and Rebecca had gone off to attend an afternoon executive meeting of the Ladies Fundraising Guild. Sophie was beside the pool playing her guitar she'd used for singing lessons to urge greater response to slower learners when a gangly guy of about twenty-two came to the fence and called, "Not bad."

"Hi, come over. I'm Sophie, David and Rebecca's niece."

"Wow, some niece."

"If you're going to flirt you'd best stay over there. I'm not into cradle-snatching."

"How old are you?"

"Mind your business."

The guy vaulted the fence and peered as Sophie's eyes. "Can't see wrinkles. You must be under thirty."

"Twenty-seven is accurate."

"Cor, old enough to be my mum. I'm Andy Blake." He held out a hand for the guitar and Sophie handed it across. Because of his confidence she'd expected he'd be good but not this good.

"You have professionally trained fingering."

"Shhhhhh. I play in a local band. I'm considered good, but not that good, and the music we play doesn't extend me anyway."

He played a bracket and then asked, "What's a favourite pop song?"

"You won't know it."

"Try me."

"I especially like 'Long Tall Sally'. It used to be my father's favourite Rock 'n' Roll song."

"My dad's too which is my I know it."

Andy began playing and Sophie cried stop and told him he needed to put more oomph into it. She tapped out the beat for him and he grinned and said, "Clever bitch."

His expression didn't change when Sophie began singing and when they finished all he said was, "I've never heard a female sing that. You're good. Okay, let's see if you know this one. He played 'Can't Get You Out of My Head.'

When they finished he said, "Jesus."

"Yeah, thanks. I know I sing okay."

Andy handed back the guitar. "Want to swim?"

"Yeah," Sophie said, pulling off her sundress, stepping out of her panties and turning backed up up to him to undo her bra.

"I-I was going home to get my bathers."

"Why waste time doing the right thing?"

Sophie jumped in and began swimming knowing he'd be ripping off his clothes. She heard the spashing behind her so slowed and allowed him to touch the end first.

While he stood panting she pulled herself out and sat with her feet in the water, knees apart. "Like what you see?"

Andy's eyes bulged.

"Why don't you lick it?"

His eyes hooded and he moved between her knees.

In the semi-privacy of the summerhouse Sophie watched the 22-year old's long slim and very white dick slide into her pussy. She sighed and pulled Andy towards her roughly and his balls slammed against her groin. "Ah, that's good."

"I'm not wearing a rubber."

"I'm not dumb enough not to be on the pill."

"Can I shoot over your tits?"

"If that gives you a thrill why not?"

"Sophie, you're the coolest older chick I know."

She laughed, that action squeezing her hard butt and thigh muscles and the pressue seized Andy's thrust midway up the channel.

"Sophie!" he blurted, looking under stress.

"Oh sorry," she said, relaxing, giving Andy an experience to tell his mates over a beer.

They were in the house having coffee when Rebecca returned home and she joined them.

"Oh, I'm pleased you two got together. I had thought of asking you over Andy but then thought you might be a little young for our Sophie."

"Andy could be a surprise package Aunt Rebecca and might even surprise you."

Rebecca turned scarlet and Andy eyed her speculatively, as if seeing her in that way for the first time.

Sophie stood by the fence as Andy vaulted it and as he turned she offered her lips to be kissed. He obliged and then asked, "Don't you care if your aunt or my mother see us?

"No, this is perfectly normal behaviour between consenting adults."

"Um, ah. Sophie, this is to do with talent and nothing to do with you allowing me to fuck you. I play lead guitar in a seven-piece band. Will you audtion with the band tomorrow night and then be our guest singer until you become otherwise occupied?"

"No, I'm really not into that. Anyway, you'd expect me to fuck the whole band."

Andy said dryly the singer and the drummer and keyboard player were female. He and Sophie fell about laughing.

When Sophie went inside Rebecca said, "You are Andy seem to be very close for a couple who've just met?"

"Yes."

Realizing that was all the answer she was getting, Rebecca tried again. "You two didn't um...?"

"Fuck?"

"Yes."

"Yeah, it good way to fill in time."

"Oh god, I know his mother."

"Calm down Aunt Rebecca. Of course you do. You are neighbours. I saw him looking at you and lick his top lip. At an opportune time you ought to...?"

"Oh god, don't say it darling. I get into enough trouble already because of my suspected adultery... oh god, I shouldn't have said that."

"You are always so lovely with me Aunt Rebecca. My mother always said you were a slut when you were at college with her. Your secret is safe with me, I promise."

"Oh thank you darling," Rebecca said weakly. A couple of minutes later, apparently recovered, she said they must go out and find some quality jewelry for Sophie. "You are the daughter I never had to spend money on."

"Will I have have to go to bed with you to earn such trophies?"

Rebecca opened her mouth to scream and reply and just caught the wicked smile in time. "God you are a dangerous young woman."

Over dinner with a third of a bottle of white wine and two martini's under her belt, Rebecca was in fine form. And when David pulled out a jewlry box and handed it to Sophie and said she was the daughter he'd never had to buy jewelry for. Sophie looked nervous. David interpreted her concern correctly and said, "I sent a young female lawyer out to choose something appropriate and gave her the price bracket."

Sophie thought it was modern and ever so choice. It was an elegant woven gold necklace and must have cost a couple of thousand dollars.

Sophie raced to David's side and hugged and kissed him. At the other end of the table Rebecca said sweetly, "Will Sophie have have to go to bed with you to earn such a trophy?"

David may have fallen out of his chair had Sophie not been hugging him. "Rebecca!"

They laughed when Sophie said lightly, "Isn't Aunt Rebecca such a tease?"

Next morning, wearing one of her aunt's very old dresses, lipstick as the only makeup and her aunt's gardening sneakers, Sophie entered the café at Icon Boat Fittings Corporation and applied for a job.

"When can you start?" asked Mrs Wagstaff, the harrassed manager.

"Now?"

"Perfect. You'll need to fill out this form and show ID."

Sophie showed her driver's licence and the alert manager said, "You have the same name as our boss and his sons."

"Is that a coincidence?"

"I don't know what it is but I want you behind here helping to make sandwiches and you'll need to clear tables during the coffee break and then during the lunch session that spreads over two hours. You payrate is seven-fifty an hour?"

"What?"

"Is it too much for your darling," the manager grinned. "Come on, move your ass and please dress a little smarter tomorrow."

Clearing tables near the end of the late lunch shift Sophie kept her head down but it didn't work.

"Sophie?"

The voice rang with disbelief and conversation at the table stopped. The two blondes sitting on either side of Sophie's younger brother Sebastian looked at her coldly.

"Oh hi Sebbie."

"What on earth are you doing clearing tables?"

"Waiting for my boat to come in?"

"What?"

"Bye Sebbie. I'll be fired if I don't work at a trot."

"And who is Sophie?" one of the blondes asked.

Sophie smiled when she heard her brother sigh and say, "My deliquent sister."

"I don't believe you. It's some slut you shafted during one of your drunken evenings."

"It's the truth Thelma. If you can prove I'm lying I'll marry you."

"Oh Meg, he's telling the truth as he wouldn't surrender as easily as that. How could he have such a slut for a sister?" Sebastian didn't comment; he was on his phone.

Five minutes later the café hushed as heir-apparent Shaun Cuthbert entered the large room, pulling his cuffs with gold clufflinks from under his snappy dark grey and black pinstripe suit. Neither he nor his father had ever been seen in the café.

He approached the bimbo clearing away tables. "Sophie what the hell are your playing at?"

"Fuck off Shaun. Ask me during a break."

Thelma's 'Jesus!' was heard around the room.

"Why you little bitch..."

"Touch me Shaun and you're on your ass on the floor. I don't act as sailing skipper with assholes for crew without being able to run a tight ship."

"That's bullshit," Shaun snarled. "Come on, dad wants you in his office." He grabbed Sophie's collar, pulling her backwards. The next thing anyone remembered seeing was he was three feet up in the air and crashed heavily on an empty table, smashing it to a wreck of plywood and aluminium.

"You bitch, wait till the old man hears about this. He'll be down to rip out your ovaries."

Everyone sat stunned, more shocked by what Shaun had just said rather than the mistreatment of a senior executive by a café assistant.

Five minutes later the boss's big tit PA Jill stood in the doorway. She called, "Oh Miss Cuthbert?"

Sophie emerged from the kitchen. Jill took two steps backwards and said, "The executive chairman would like to see you in your office at your earlier convenience."

"Okay, that will be 2:30. Tell him not to keep me waiting because my break is only fifteen minutes."

"Thank you Miss Cuthbert. That is very courteous of you Miss Cuthbert."

People sat speechless.

Sophie scratched her ass. "What's Big Tits' name?"

"Jill," choruses most of the women present.

The manager kept looking at the wall clock until finally, "You better go now Sophie. It's 2:15."

"Just allow me to go at 2.28 and that will be fine Mrs Wagstaff."

* * *

Sophie walked into the outer office and the PA looked down at her bosom and said, a little fearfully, "I didn't ask for this job Miss Cuthbert. Your father seconded me from the word processing pool."

"I can see a couple of reasons why he would do that Jill. Relax, it wasn't your fault."

"You know my name," Jill said in awe.

"Stop licking my ass Jill. Tell daddy I'm ready to see him."

Roland came out beaming. "Oh darling, it's a pleasure to see you and to know you have survived your misdeeds."

"Thank you father. What do you want?"

"Come into my office. We need to discuss this in private."

"Here's fine daddy."

Roland looked out to the outer office and people jerked their heads down. "No daughter of mine is going to work in a company café."

"That's fine daddy. Where would you like me to work? I'm afraid my tits are not big enough to be your PA."

Roland appeared to choke and Jill looked like a trapped rat.

"Where would you like to work?"

"Well I've done checking off new arrivals against packing slips and have done packaging and despatch, I did marketing at university as my double degree so can skip sales and HR would be a pain in the butt. So next in the upward tier is corporate affairs including business promotion."

"Would assistant manager suffice? The position has been non-existent."