Cutter Tour Guide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said this as she turned to put my shirt in the dryer. She had splashed water on her bra in rinsing my shirt. The wet spots were pretty much transparent so I could see patches of tit flesh as well too, an erect nipple on one side clearly visible.

In the back of the residence was a beautiful pool and a "casita." I learned that a casita was a small outbuilding, this one with a sitting and changing area, a bathroom with a commodious shower and, how thoughtfully planned, a bedroom, dominated by a huge and inviting bed.

"Wow," I said smoothly, this is quite a setup. That is a beautiful pool."

Ramona said, "It is inviting isn't it? Would you like to take a dip?"

Swimming was not foremost in my mind at the moment but I simply said, "Gee OK."

So she instructed me to go ahead and get in the pool, saying she would join me in a moment.

I said, "Aw heck I don't have a bathing suit."

Ramona flashed a big smile and said, "Oh darling I don't have one either."

This pronouncement did what I did not think possible, i.e., my dick got even harder and more upstanding.

Momentarily I stood before her naked with my pride on untrammeled display. I was already leaking. I flushed and quickly dove into the pool. When I surfaced from my dive and turned to look, Ramona had removed her bra. I was so glad my cock was submerged and not so visible to her unabashed gaze.

As I watched transfixed, Ramona removed her culottes and panties at the same time. Just like that she was naked before me. Her pussy confirmed that she was naturally blond.

"Does my cunt look as good to you now as it does in the sneaky pictures you took of it?"

I was almost speechless, but for a choked, "Oh Gosh, yes."

I was mesmerized and suddenly aware as I had not been that this beautiful, incredibly sensual woman, wanted me and was going to going to give herself to me.

Ramona smiled broadly while stepping out of her culottes and panties saying, "I knew you were going to like it, petting officer Ken."

God damn she made me flush whenever she deliberately misconstrued my title. Now it made me even hotter. Ramona just giggled and entered the pool.

Once in the pool her full breasts bobbed deliciously in front of her. Ramona caressed them.

"Bet you'd love to get your hands on my titties wouldn't you handsome?"

What the hell could I say with my erection throbbing and draining all sense of anything but Ramona's beautiful mature body, but of course I wanted to, needed to with increasing desperation touch her titties and anything else I could touch.

"Come over here then and feel them," Ramona said, now with a husky timbre in her voice.

As I swam strongly to respond to Ramona's invitation she turned in the water and gave me a come hither look over her shoulder. So my approach was now from her rear and I reached around Ramona and suddenly her breasts were in my hands. Sweet Jesus but no feel of tit flesh I had ever groped before felt as good as the flesh of Ramona's tits now felt to me.

Even as I thrilled at the feel of Ramona's tits, my cock signaled urgently that it had found her welcoming behind. In a flash Ramona had me in her small hand's grasp and was guiding my thickness between her thighs.

Ramona said, "Oh are you going to fuck me or just look at it?"

There must be some male hormone that signals when it is time to be in charge. Suddenly my lust overwhelmed me and I heard myself say, "Move to the side of the pool."

She now clutched the poolside so that she could present herself. I responded to her challenging question by pushing myself into her and I said, "Does that answer your question Mona?"

Mona groaned her reply, "Oh god baby, yes fuck me. I wanted you to fuck me ever since I felt your hand take mine on the dock."

Sailor language coming out of Ramona's pretty mouth further enflamed me. So I groaned, overstimulated by no more than the third stroke, and came copiously into Mona's hot cunt, slamming and straining my thighs against her ample bottom. As I spurted her vagina suddenly clamped me tightly and Mona made very unladylike sounds that I realized were because she too was experiencing an intense orgasm.

As our orgasms subsided Mona put her head back on my shoulder and her cheek against mine. She said, "I hope you can do that to me again soon petting-officer Ken. Now I want to see those pictures you took of my pussy you nasty sailor.

"And what did you call that gun on the ship?"

I clutched her and murmured against her cheek, "It's a five inch, 38."And puzzled, I added,

"Why do you ask, baby?"

"Five inches," she said. "Oh my but your gun is bigger than that and it really went off with a bang." She was giggling again.

"Come on, I want to see those pictures." Mona stepped out of the pool and wrapped her gorgeous body in a thick fluffy beach towel. As I boosted myself out, she tossed me a similar towel and wrapped tightly, geisha stepped into the casita.

When she sat on the sofa her towel fell open and she simply shrugged it off revealing her nude beauty. "Come sit here beside me," she said, as she pulled the envelope of pictures to her. "For goodness sakes stop gawking. You just fucked me didn't you? Sit here beside me. It's time to see my pussy pics."

She quickly found the pictures she wanted. "Oh you nasty sailor, you did get yourself some good ones didn't you? She pulled out the panties-on picture and pointed to the darker area in the crotch. She touched the spot and laughed, "Oh my god, you made me damp, do you see." That is when I learned that the darker smudge was made by her leaking pussy. My cock began to grow erect again.

Then she picked up the no-panties picture. "My, my," said gleefully, "You did a super muff shot, didn't you? Isn't my pussy pretty? And, oh, it made me really hot, because I knew what you were doing. Were you aroused when you first saw these pictures? Come on tell me."

But my body was already confirming what Mona knew, as I grew fully erect again. Still I allowed that I'd become very much aroused when I saw those two shots.

Mona greedily eyed my erection and smiled as she said, "Did you jack off then?"

I flushed and admitted that I couldn't help myself, I had to jack off. These last words were choked because Mona had grasped my erection in her warm soft petite hand and was stroking me. I groaned with delight. Mona leaned into me and whispered hotly in my ear, "I want to see you jack off like you did while you looked at my pussy in these pictures."

I have to admit, freely admit I would have done anything Mona wanted at that point and as she gazed at it I replaced her hand with mine on my cock and happily stroked it.

A remarkable transformation overtook Mona as she watched. She moaned and said, "Oh fuck I love to watch you do that. Give me your hand," she instructed. Not waiting for me she took my free hand and pushed it firmly into her pussy, spreading her legs as she did.

Had I not fucked her only a short time before, I would have had an orgasm right then. But as it was I was able to linger and happily grope the photographic centerpiece now quivering wetly under my steady fingering and rubbing.

"Oh god, you're making me so hot," Mona gasped. With a groan she pushed her hand underneath mine and began to masturbate herself vigorously.

She turned her head and kissed me with much tongue between her gasps. "Oh stop baby, stop. I want it. I want you to fuck me with that gorgeous cock. Take me honey. I can't wait to have you in me."

The head of my cock was already slick with dribbles of precum. Tingling, I scooped up Mona, who clutched my neck and in a few steps tossed her on the bed. "How do you want me?" Mona asked. In response I grabbed her and turned her on her belly. I further instructed her to pull her knees up so her ass was up. "Ooooh," she cooed, "I love doggie too."

The woman had me so aroused at that point that I grabbed her roughly by the hips and sank my cock into her until I was tight against the bolster of her broad ass. She squealed as I impaled her.

"Ohhh, fuck me good, that's it baby," she moaned. "I love the way you enlisted men fuck. Officers are too uptight."

At the time Mona's comment did not really register with me as I was, understandably preoccupied with fucking her brains out. Much later the comment swam back into my consciousness and I turned it over without any real conclusion but uneasily reflected on what it might mean about who Ramona really was..

Before we finished that fuck Mona was wild. She came three times before I finally spent and collapsed on her. We lay there for a while, until suddenly Mona said, "Oh fuck get off of me. Shit look at time." It was 3:50. "Come on sailor get your clothes on and get out, Jan will be home in a minute with the kids." She damned near pushed me into the street half dressed. My cock was still sticky with her juices.

Just like that it was over as fast as it had begun. We spoke on the phone a couple of times, Mona always called me and never would give me her number. I saw her but once more.

Each Friday morning the Recruit Training Command graduated another crop of newly minted Coast Guard seamen apprentices. Recruit graduation was always with hoopla. The band played, the recruit battalion marched, colors were presented. The ceremonies always centered around some invited military brass who was supposed to give inspirational remarks to send the new seamen off to their duties. The commanding officer always introduced the guest speaker, and today it was a Navy Rear Admiral from the huge Naval Air Station in Alameda.

I was preoccupied with my camera gear and did not pay much attention to the reviewing stand as I got my gear ready to take pictures. The captain was just finishing, as I looked up, "So it is my great honor to introduce Rear Admiral Norman Artfelder and his lovely bride, Ramona." Bored I had turned away momentarily to take some candid close-ups of random members of the recruit battalion. But when I heard, "Ramona" my head snapped back around.

Jesus Christ there was the Ramona standing next to her husband, Rear Admiral what's his name, with a big warm smile and I swear she waved right at me.

End

12