Cutter's Revenge

Story Info
Business betrayal avenged with his partner's wife.
2.6k words
3.89
213.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1

Carrie held Cutter's erection firmly in her slender right hand and looked at it admiringly. It was already wet with her juice and still quite firm after more than an hour of very athletic intermittent penetration. It was almost eight inches long, so bone hard that it curved backwards towards his belly. Most importantly to her it was impressively thick, making her aware of it every second it glowed inside her small, tight tunnel, stretching her inner labia so far apart that she was worried it might induce a certain amount of pain and discomfort. After all her thumb and index could not effectively encircle its girth and its tip looked like more than a generous mouthful to her. In the end it had not hurt and Joe's gentle, expert thrusting had quickly brought her to a climax, then held her at a steady peak for sometime.

"Don't you ever cum?" she panted flopping back against the leather sofa. Her pussy was still buzzing from the last climax and she could feel her own generous juice sliding between her outer lips and on to her anal bud.

"Yes," he laughed, "But I like to see it."

"How do you mean?" she asked.

"Well I suppose you could call it a fetish. I get a real thrill from seeing my semen gushing out over women's breasts, creaming on to their backsides, shooting it on to their wide open pussy and even dribbling it down their faces."

"Facials and cream pie then?"

Cutter nodded.

"I'm only telling you this because you're my therapist," he added with mock seriousness.

Carrie laughed.

"I'll have to give that up now you've fucked me."

Cutter shook his head regretfully as Carrie slid down the sofa and rolled on to his thighs so her head was level with his still rigid member.

"Lets see if I can affect a cure," she giggled.

She licked her lips whilst she carefully considered what to do next. She could feel Joe's expectant eyes on her, looking along the length of his reclined body and over his well-defined chest and firm stomach. She raised her eyebrows and smiled at him, then opened her mouth enough for him to see the tops of sharp white teeth. Her tongue flickered out momentarily teasing his bulbous tip. Then it appeared again licking along his shaft and exploring the cleft at its crown. Opening her mouth wider she allowed her teeth to gently scrape over the sensitive flesh until it was fully contained within her mouth. Cutter watched her slender jaw trying hard to cope with his tool and he was astonished as her head moved forward consuming another three inches of his shaft, her lips bumping over his peeled back foreskin as she did so. He had to try hard not to blow his load in to her throat immediately as he was desperate to shoot his copious wad in a more controlled fashion. Perhaps on to her nose or cheeks in order to watch it drip down her face, and then slide off the end of her delicate, porcelain chin

Carrie continued to force her head down over the unrelenting length of meat; fearful she would choke or gag. She slurped instead, treating her captive portion like hard candy, relishing the flavour of her own pussy mingled with the salty pre-cum that seeped on to her tongue. Cutter gripped the sheet as she drew her head back, scraping and sucking until her jaw ached.

"I can't suck any more," she purred, rubbing his loaded cock against her cheeks and along the bridge of her nose.

"No need to" groaned Cutter gripping her long red hair in one fist and his own tool in the other. "Close your eyes. Here it comes."

A tidal wave of cum hit Carrie on the forehead with surprising force making her squeal with surprise. Another wad hit her on the nose, the drops landing with a splat. Then she felt a scattering of liquid splash on to her right cheek just below her eye, then another landing just short and wetting the soft pale skin of her neck. Cutter gave his cock a few hard tugs to empty every last drop, managing to decorate Carrie's top lip with a few sticky white beads.

"Now that's a work of art," grinned Cutter catching his breath.

"Pass me a tissue, I feel like I'm drowning."

"Just give me a minute," he said watching his jism slide slowly down his therapists face. The large slippery drops moved slowly down her features leaving silver trails.

He handed her a box of tissues from the top of her filing cabinet and watched as she carefully opened her eyes, then dabbed away the slops with a handful of tissues.

"It felt strange at first," said Carrie, "I've never taken it in the face before. But after the fist few shots it really turned me on."

"I'm glad. But I'm going to miss you in your professional capacity. I felt we were making progress with my relationship issues. I just can't stay faithful to one woman but I felt that you were helping me to see things more clearly."

Carrie shook her head and smiled.

"Tonight allowed me to see why. It's your cock. Its too big and you are too good with it to stick to one woman. I recommend that you use it as much as possible. Just don't tell Katy. You made me cum until I lost count tonight. You owe it to womankind to spread it around. That's an order from your therapist."

"Can I come back and spread a little more happiness around?"

"I insist," she said.

2

When Cutter drove home a few hours later the sun had begun to set and the streets looked dull and cold. He was looking forward to getting back to his apartment, but he didn't want to face Katy, his Fiancé. He picked his cell-phone up off the seat and sent her a text saying he was having an early night.

When he had parked the Jaguar beneath his building he went for a short walk and bought an evening paper from a vendor on the corner of the road. Returning to his door he found Laura, the wife of his business partner waiting for him waiting for him at the outside door to the lobby. Laura waved slim CD case at him and then spoke.

"I've got those files my husband has been working on. The ones he doesn't want you to see."

Cutter nodded but didn't reply immediately. Instead he inspected the case. Written in black ink across the insert were the words……

CONFIDENTIAL/NOT FOR CUTTER

"You'd better come upstairs," he said.

Laura placed the CD on his desk and pressed the switch that dimmed the lights.

"So many toys," she said, looking around the room at the conspicuous electronics equipment that littered the shelves and surfaces of the room.

"Don't forget that the business your husband and I run is based on these 'Toys'."

Outside, the apartment windows of London's exclusive docklands shone brightly in the night sky, silhouetting her against the curved window. He watched as her hands went to the waistband of her Channel skirt.

"The money is fine for the information Cutter, but I want a little bonus payment."

The skirt fell to the ground gently and she stepped carefully out of its folds, and sat on the edge of the table. Laura, flicking her short black hair from her slim face, leaned back, swung her silk glad legs towards him and pointed her toes. The black patent tips of her hand made shoes glinted in the darkness.

"You see Cutter. You're an arrogant bastard, and you think money gets you everything. I'll let you have the disk, it's worth the £10,000, but you can only have the password if you make me cum. I want to see you sweat a little for a change."

Cutter smiled. Laura was a bitch, but she was a beautiful one.

"Doesn't seem like a bad deal Laura, especially the bonus payment?"

"It might not be that easy. Harvey says I'm a frigid Limey nun."

Cutter laughed and walked towards her.

"Well in that case. Your dumb son of a bitch husband isn't fucking you in the right way."

He placed his hands on her stockings, allowing his fingers to run across their lacy tops and under the delicate clips of her suspender belt. Beneath the intricate pattern of the lace he could feel her warm firm flesh quiver, excited by the touch of his rough hands. Laura smiled and closed her eyes. He sensed her breath quicken with expectation, so he pulled up a chair and sat with his head level with her knees. He leaned forward and blew gently on the small areas of exposed skin and let his tongue run along the soft inner of her thighs. He lingered a while, tasting the slight salt of her flesh. He nibbled his way further inward, listening to her gasps and stopping short of the slender gusset of her tiny briefs. There was barely enough material to cover her carefully depilated labia, and he could smell the delicate musk of her deliciously moisture.

"Lick me you bastard," she hissed. "Lick me so I can cum on that smug bloody face of yours!"

She grabbed his hair and thrust his face against her pussy, grinding her impatient clitoris against his nose. He forced his head back and used the moment to pull aside the fabric to unveil her gloriously plump quim, already running with thick juice. With a stroke of his tongue he lifted some of her stickiness from her outer lips, parting them with the stroke. Inside was like a ruby, glistening and warm. He poked his tongue further in, burying it in her tunnel and sliding it around for almost a minute before withdrawing back to the outer boundaries of her slit. He continued by sucking the generous gushes of juice in to his open mouth and gulping it down. Flicking his tongue rapidly from side to side, Cutter tilted his head in order to work directly on Laura's now swollen clit. He could feel the hard nub against his lips, so he sucked gently, drawing it into to his mouth, tugging at its base. With gentle deliberation he caught it between his teeth and carefully applied a little more pressure. The squeeze made her howl with satisfaction, then explode in to an orgasmic frenzy of rippling vaginal muscles. Her pussy pulsed against his face, sending waves of juice on to his chin and down on to the collar of his shirt. Cutter loved to feel his women cum on his face just as much as she loved to shoot his load all over theirs.

Laura's writhing, glistening pussy flesh turned him on. He stood up and unzipped his trousers. Laura slipped off the table, and reached forward to unleash his tool. Carefully she hauled out the hard, wide member, freeing his balls as well. Sinking to the carpet she opened her mouth as wide as possible. Cutter aimed it at her tongue and started to pull on his foreskin.

3

Kerry Jones, Harvey's mistress, squeezed her surgically enhanced breasts either side of Cutter's loaded cock. Still damp with her own pussy juice, the tip of the long veiny member left slippery trails as it rolled about between the two silicon filled mounds. With each squeeze, she pushed her large orbs downwards, fingering her own nipples and drawing back her lover's foreskin. Then pulling them back up she let his tip stroke the base of her neck. Cutter covered her hands with his, pushing her tits together even harder to improve the friction as his orgasm mounted. Kerry felt a sudden throb against her sternum and squealed as the first squirt of semen caught her below the chin. Another delivery skittered across her collarbone, on to her throat. The pearl white rivulets then trickled off her lightly tanned skin on to the silky sheets of her bed. Cutter leaned back, pulling on his tool frantically and firing off blobs of cum in her direction, most of impacting on Kerry's large pink-brown nipples. She tilted her head up, stretching forward to catch the last few drops on her tongue. Cutter looked at Kerry's cum soaked breasts.

"That's what I like to see, money well spent. It's a pity I can't get some money shots into that plastic arse of yours!"

"My arse is a delicate instrument and you know it," giggled his Kerry. "I'm not taking your length up that tight little tunnel without plenty of lubrication."

Sitting up on the king sized bed, she massaged some of the white juice in to her skin, and then forced her nipples to her lips to lick off the remaining semen.

Cutter watched for a while and went in to the bathroom and picked up a tube of lubricant jelly. Kerry had been easy to seduce. A few well-placed baubles, flowers and champagne and she had found her way in to his bed quite quickly. He knew that Harvey would be furious if he knew about Laura's infidelity and Kerry's easier virtue. But Harvey's fury had nothing on the revenge Cutter was planning now the disk had proved he was out to cheat Cutter of millions by selling control of the company from under him. Harvey had the bigger vote and he had conspired with a Korean business to do it. Cutter would still be rich, but he would have no control and he would have to sell at a lower price.

Kerry saw Cutter reappear with his tube of jelly in his hand and got on to all fours. He squeezed a generous length of the slippery stuff on to his fingers and carefully smeared it on to her anal bud. Kerry groaned with pleasure as the cool gel came in to contact with her sensitive rim.

"Please be careful with that cock of yours. Its big enough to hurt!"

Cutter pulled her cheeks apart and lined up his member with the little brown ring.

"If it doesn't hurt I'm not doing it properly"

Kerry bit her lip as he lurched forward, forcing his blunt, insistent length in to her tight backside.

4

He noticed Harvey hadn't looked him in the eye all evening. The Korean's had kept them both busy, but his partner had deliberately avoided him as much as possible. Before sending the visitors back to the bar after dinner, Cutter had arranged a little presentation for them all in the conference room. Harvey and Laura filed in followed by their guests and Cutter himself stood in the projection room at the back in order to operate the LCD projector.

"Thank you Gentlemen," he said in to the microphone as he locked the door from within. "As you know our company is famous for its electronic surveillance equipment."

The guests nodded and murmured enthusiastically, turning to look at the screen as the titles appeared.

"I myself have a range of our own products throughout my home monitoring every room. Our intelligent self-focusing security cameras are one of my favourite items. Here are some of the activities they have captured."

Harvey gasped as the titles rolled past.

CUTTER FUCKS LAURA AND KERRY.

The opening shot was a montage of Cutter emptying his load in to Laura's wide-open mouth and then hauling his cock from Kerry's cum filled arse. That was before it settled down to Cutter eating Laura's pussy and lingering takes of his thick white jism spilling out on to Kerry's enhanced breasts. Cutter could hear Laura's shrieks of embarrassment and Harvey rattling the door.

"Let me in you bastard!"

He had decided it was all worth every penny. He sat back and watched himself on the screen and made plans to go back to visit his therapist.