Cuz Reasons: Chapters 1&2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew it we were in my bedroom. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and I was gripping the sheets so hard they had come off the bed. I was ramming my cock into her so hard the bed was banging against the wall, and her moans became screams as sher nails digged into my back.

"Yes Luca! Fuck I'm gonna cum again!" Again? That was like the fifth time. My sheets were filthy, but I couldn't really talk. I didn't realize I had that much cum in me. Whatever the case I didn't care. I needed more. I needed all of her. I sucked on her nipples and she held my face against her breasts. I could feel her getting tighter, her body locking up. I was ready this time. I pulled out and brought my head down. I plunged my tongue into her pussy and swirled it around in there. She let out a squeal so loud I'm sure if we were still in the dorms someone would have called the cops. Soon she came again, my mouth filling with her juiced and my face getting drenched. I sat back up and jerked my cock until I came too. My cum sprayed all over her tits and stomach. I collapsed onto the bed next to her and we both just laid there, her pussy squirting out more juices and my cock spilling out more cum.

I looked over at her and she looked at me. I smiled. "Again?" She returned the smile and nodded, and soon we were making out, my fingers in her pussy, her hand on my cock. It hadn't yet hit me that for the first time I wasn't thinking about Lena or even Rosa. I was totally focused on Jen and giving us both something we clearly needed. I had found my new drug, and boy was I hooked. But you know what they say; too much of a good thing can kill you, and this was something I was gonna learn soon.

12