Cy

Story Info
An encounter set to Rob D's Clubbed to Death
3.6k words
4.67
15k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there, sleeping soundly under the mussed denim coverlet. Her long legs tangled in the sheets, hips curving under the thick layer of the blanket, her narrow waist exposed to the cool night air by her rucked up shirt, and pushed down bedclothes. Her arms were long, tapered down to thin, elegant fingers that held the small black and gold pillow hugged to the soft globes of her chest. A soft sigh escaped her lips as her form curled just a bit tighter around that one totem of who she dreamed of often. Mid length hair of a rich brown accented with red was tied back to keep it out of her face while she slept, but some rebellious tendrils escaped to caress the pale, lightly freckled, face that was nestled into a beat up old pillow. A soft ring brought her head up from where it had nestled into the soft comfort just a moment before, and brought a sleepy murmur in a rich alto voice as she reached for the slim phone in it's cradle on the nightstand. Her hand snaked past the piles of books, around the lamp and alarm clock, to the phone as her fingers plucked it off it's cradle, her arm twisted back, and brought the phone to her head. Her eyes remained closed, her long lashes still laying against the crescents of bluish skin that never seemed to go away without the aid of makeup. She laid her head back down, turning her jaw slightly to bring the phone up to her sleep swollen lips that were flushed from a dream.

“Mmmm, Hello” came out in a husky tone that still had sleep clinging to the edges.

“Can I come over? I can't stand this anymore”

“Cy?...” She opened one eye to be informed by the alarm clock, in angry green light, that it was 1:57 am. “... sure, you know where to find me.”

“Thanks for understanding”

“Mmhmm, just don't trip over Puck this time”

With that, she returned the phone to it's cradle and reached up, grabbing the well worn, perfectly punched and throttled pillow from under her head. She swapped it for the newer, still too plushy to have substance, pillow that normally occupied the empty side of her queen bed. Tucking the small black and gold pillow between the small of her back and the wall, she softly sighed, letting her eyes both open as she looked across the empty expanse of black sheet and denim that was the unused portion of her bed. Cy had given her the pillow the year before, she didn't know how she'd ever explain it if he didn't call before coming over. Then again, Cy always called before coming over. She let out a soft sound of frustrated loneliness and curled back up, her head moving from side to side, trying to get comfortable in the new pillow's plush feel. Her eyes drifted closed as she again let sleep claim her thoughts.

The small sound of the door closing let her half awake mind know he'd arrived, but she didn't wake up fully as she listened to the soft noises of the man who'd been so close, yet so far for the past 5 years. He moved noiselessly once he'd removed his heavy soled boots, yet she knew his every motion. Next, he'd strip off that battered sleeveless tee he always wore, being careful to not catch any of his piercings on it. She knew that his tattooed skin would seem to glow faintly under the moonlight, as she knew where that glow would outline his carefully picked out artwork. She knew his breathing, how his skin smelled of the sandalwood soap he used. She knew the brand, since she'd bought it for him. She knew the faint smell of his hair, freshly washed every night to get rid of the spiked do he put it up in again every morning. Her lips curved up in a small, sleepy smile as she heard him toss his socks into his boots and start down the hall. Most people wouldn't have noticed the small noises, the soft padding sound of his feet on the hall runner, the soft squeak of the hardwood under his lean and tall frame. Yet she knew all of these sounds, welcomed them. The familiar house held no secrets from the being that had been born and raised there. A soft creak heralded his arrival as his shadow spilled onto the puddle of moonlight that lay on her floor. He crossed to her bed quietly and brushed the wayward locks off her cheek, smiling down as he leaned over and spoke softly.

“Wake up, sleepy one.”

She stretched a bit and finally opened her gray eyes to look up at him.

“Cy.”

“Scoot over?”

She moved, her back pressing into the wall as she made room. He lifted the cover and sheets and slipped under, his soft terry cloth sweats brushing against her legs. He laid down on his back and smiled, almost sadly down at her. She looked up into those soft brown eyes and tilted her head softly, looking at him.

“Lonely again?”

His eyes and slight nod spoke where the rich bass of his voice wouldn't. Her fingers crept up and gently brushed his hair back from his eyes as she offered him a comforting smile. The smile she'd given him so many times before. She then lifted her body out of bed, smoothed down the sating shorts and thin cotton shirt she wore to bed night after night, and turned over, curling up and smiling slightly as she went back to sleep.

Yet, Cy didn't go to sleep, he just lay there, looking at her and remembering what Gio had said. Gio and Cy were best friends, and both close to her, the trio had been that way since before the three of them were allowed to play after dark. Things had changed over the years, she'd inherited her parents house, and now lived alone, Gio and Cy shared a dorm room at the nearby college, but were planning to move into two of the many empty rooms of her house. Cy had always known she was lonely, had often thought that if she should find a guy worthy of her, and had always wondered why she remained solitary. It wasn't until tonight that her reasons had made their ways to his ears. Gio had bought a 12 pack of Smirnoff Ice and they'd proceeded to split it, getting a nice buzz. Then the conversation had somehow turned to her. Cy remembered telling Gio that they should set her up with one of the guys from the dorm. He remembered Gio's odd look shot in his direction. Most of all, he remembered Gio's words.

“What, you been living in Cloudville the past half decade? She's never gone with anyone since she's waiting for you. Been that way since we were 17 and she'd just gotten her drivers license.”

Five years, five long years that had been filled with his parties, his women, his drinking, and of course, the trio. Her. It seemed to all come back to her, when he thought about it. Her pale, odd beauty. Her face was one that had needed to come out of the teenager years to shine. Maturity had leaned the roundness of her cheek to expose those high cheek bones, the squared jaw that he hadn't realized was beautiful on a woman until he looked at her now. Her freckles had always resembled a dusting of cinnamon along her nose and cheeks, her chin looked strong, yet slightly sweet with it's dimple. Her forehead was high and her nose was slightly crooked, giving her a regal, tempered look. She was beautiful in an interesting way, not the bland beauty of the usual. Not pretty, but a timeless beauty that would last for as long as she lived. His eyes swept over the dark lashes who's ends brushed the upper edge of her cheekbones, then he looked down to her mouth. Smaller than what would have traditionally suited the face, her lower lip was full and pouty, while the upper lip was a bit thinner. She always slept with her lips slightly parted, and for some reason, her lips looked like they'd been crushed against a dream lover's mouth.

Slowly, almost hesitantly, he reached over to trace the line of her jaw with a fingertip. He'd been so blind, so utterly fogged. How could he have overlooked her for so long? She looked utterly radiant, although she looked the same as she had every other time she'd welcomed him into her home. He hated being alone, and Gio was often off, or too passed out to count as company, so he'd found himself asking to come over to her house more and more the past months. She just moved over, and let him crash with her, never asking, always understanding, always utterly peaceful. Gio's words hadn't just struck a chord with the past, they'd let out his own emotions. He realized the deep and aching love he had for this woman. He felt his heart try to reach out of his chest to wrap itself around her short frame. He'd grown up with her, teased her, learned to dance from her, and escorted her to her senior ball. Now she was grown, in college herself, and aged beyond her years by the loss of her family. He'd been at the funeral, his arms wrapped around her shoulders as she sobbed under the black umbrella someone held over them. He'd come by the house everyday, with Gio, to help her. Finally, a year and a half later, he realized that everyday he needed her as much as she'd needed him back then. He also realized that he loved the feeling.

His head dipped down unconsciously, his lips parting softly as he claimed her mouth with his tenderly. The feeling of her soft lips beneath his, her in his arms as she slowly started to waken, all of the feelings, scents, tastes, and sounds that were this women enveloped him as he softly nudged her lips open with his.

She slowly came awake with the realization of what was happening. It wasn't as much of a shock as it should have been, instead it felt right, straight through her heart, her soul, and into the core of her, she realized how right it was. Being held in his arms for the first time as a lover instead of a friend, the gentle insistence of his lips on hers, the feeling of his hair brushing her cheek. She slowly started to respond to the kiss, her head tilting slightly to lock their lips together in a tender, erotic kiss.

He could have gotten lost in her kiss, her soft finger tracing along his body to gently run through his hair. Yet he knew, somehow, that this was the first kiss she'd ever received, that he was the first to ever know this amazing side to the wondrous creature in his arms. He knew, instinctively, that this night was about her, and he was going to make sure she didn't miss anything. Regretfully, he pulled his lips from her and looked into her eyes as his fingers started tracing down her cheek, along her jaw, down her neck, across her collarbone, until he reached the neckline of her cotton tee. Slowly, he bunched up the fabric, exposing more creamy flesh along her torso with every finger he curled into the fabric. When the tee's fabric was far enough up, he gently slipped it over her head, and arms, letting her move slightly to release the fabric's hold on her body.

She laid back then, looking up at him with those honest gray eyes. Their color seemed more smoky as she looked at him through those thick lashes, and he knew that he would never be the same. His fingers trembled slightly as he cupped her breast. It's soft warm weight spilled into his palm as his thumb drifted across her nipple. Her gasp sent a wave of utter pleasure through him. He knew he shouldn't feel possessive of her, but his instincts knew just as deeply that she was his as much as he was hers. He ached for her, ached to know what it would feel like to bring her utter pleasure.

Slowly, his thumb traced a circle around her now taut nipple as her breathing deepened. Cy's tongue flicked out to wet his lips as he looked up into her half closed eyes. Teasingly, he inched his head down until his lips just barely brushed her nipple, his breath washing over her skin. He'd savor the next moment for the rest of his life, the way her skin tasted against his tongue, her gasp that turned into a soft groan, her wondrous fingers curling into his hair. Slowly, he ran his tongue over her nipple in a flat, broad stroke, letting his tongue piercing caress her flesh. The cool metal seemed to charge with the feel of her skin, making him shiver as he gently sucked the bud in between his teeth and wrapped his lips around it .Her body arched up as if it had been struck with a bolt of lightning, her breath gasping out of her lungs. He delighted in the slight mewing sound that she she made as he flicked his tongue over her nipple, suckling it gently.

Slowly, he ran his other hand up to cup her other breast, letting the weight of it spill into his hand. Her creamy skin was a delight to caress, tease, and explore. Carefully avoiding her right nipple with his fingertips, he reveled in experiencing the left with his mouth. A wicked grin passed over his face as she started to squirm, the new sensations causing her to wriggle with pleasure. Her breathing was now a series of soft gasps, a symphony of sensations to Cy. He enjoyed hearing her soft sounds of pleasure while feeling the movement of her body's breathing under his cupped hands. Hesitantly, he released her nipple from his mouth, capturing it's twin between his thumb and finger and rolling it slowly. He nearly groaned at the sensation that ripped through him as she bit down on that full lower lip of hers. The soft moonlight turning her pale beauty into an erotic reflection of the night. He knew she considered herself plain, knew that she had never accepted that her face was beautiful, even if it wasn't in the standard way, but he also knew that no woman could ever look as simply erotic and enticing as she did right now. Her unabashed, unhidden, honest pleasure was the most erotic thing he had ever felt, and he craved more of it with every pore of his being.

Cy moved along her body, letting his brush against her creamy skin as he came eye to eye with her. How easily he could have gotten lost in their silvery depths, if it weren't for the knowledge that he could make her feel things that she never had before. His smile was as fond as it ever had been, the soft loving expression that had always lit his face when he'd seen her, but now it held another meaning. It showed his utter pleasure in being with her, and his need for her as well. She shivered looking into those deep brown pools of Cy's soul, knowing that she would never see his expressions in quite the same way again. His fingers trailed over her ribs and abs, causing her to tense her muscles. She grinned at him, sharing the moment as he continued to softly tickle her skin as he traced the lines of her body. His fingers slowed as he approached the waistband of her silky shorts. He felt the bump of her hipbone begin above the slinky fabric and gritted his teeth to remain in enough control not to rip them off her and feast his eyes on her delectable body.

Slowly, his fingers slipped under the band of elastic that was slung low around her hips. Still looking into her eyes, he traced his way down over the mound of her belly, enjoying the taught, smooth plane that was ever so softly curved. With a groan of surrender, he let his eyes slip close as he leaned in to take her mouth with his, letting his fingers slip into the silken curls that surrounded her very core. She was awash in the sensation of his mouth until she felt the brush of his fingers against her center. Nobody besides her doctor and herself had ever touched those curls, and this time felt like none before it. Her body seemed charged to his touch, a heated tingling remained in the path of his caress. Suddenly, none of it seemed very important as his tongue slipped into her mouth, and his finger gently dipped into her folds.

Letting his mouth plunder hers, he slowly moved his body to press against hers, his chest to her back, his legs tangled with hers. He reached over to her bedside, plucking a small remote from the table and hitting a specific button for a long moment, letting the strains of music from her speakers grow louder. The soft tinkling of the piano, the heartbeat of the drum, all there for their moments.

Dropping the remote, and not thinking to take in if it had landed on table or floor, he wrapped his arm back around her, enjoying the extra contact with this mystical being. Cy pressed her body into the cradle of his, letting her hips nestle perfectly into his, the length of his need for her pressed into the curve of her buttox. He slowly relinquished her mouth, only to trace his lips over her jaw, up to her ear to capture her earlobe with his teeth. He held it prisoner there, softly sucking on it as he let his index and ring fingers part her folds ever so slowly. Shaking, his middle finger slowly rested against her clit, not moving, just letting her get used to the sensation of skin against skin, letting her experience the shiver of sensation. As the music slid into a pulsing back beat and thrum of violins, his finger began to move, tracing slow, soft circles around the pearl of her clit, his downward caresses imitating the strains of the violin, and matched the beat of the drum.

His musical caress sent her into a new level of being, her senses suddenly seem to be radiating from the place where his finger touched her. Her breathing suddenly hinged on if he was going to continue or not. Her heart beat fluttered throughout her neck and chest, radiating from the point his teeth captured her ear. A warm, liquid fire filled her, it's heat causing her to tremble for more.

Cy somehow knew all of this, felt as if he could experience her pleasure through the simple contact with her skin. He knew that she longed for more, yet he kept his finger steady, letting the violin and drum echo his touch, letting the slow caress awaken the fiery being he loved to new levels. He released her ear, slowly exploring the curve of her neck with his lips. It seemed like hours to both of them, his caress remaining unchanging, his body aching to experience more of her, her pleasure spiraling achingly tighter, yet never tightening to the point it craved to go. The drum dropped out of the music, the violins and piano the only echoes of his movement, but still Cy moved his finger slowly, letting his hips start to move with hers. She was pressing against his finger now, her body arching to the bowstring taughtness her pleasure achieved through his caress. He was teaching her the movement of an ancient dance, teaching her as she had once taught him his clumsy steps of slow dancing. Her body moved with the beat, with him, in the dance of love, of passion, and suddenly, as the music became a heart beat, Cy let his teeth sink into her neck, his finger sweeping up the length of her flesh, directly over her clit. The spiral tightened and broke loose, flooding her body with streams of blinding light. Her womanhood pulsed with her heart, her body arched with his, and her breath choked out in a soft cry of his name. Still he held her, his finger pressed to her center, his lips pressed to her skin as he murmured her name, a reverent prayer to this goddess of his.

As these streams of light settled into her blood stream, letting her heart stop slamming into her chest, he softly pressed her clit in time with the beat of the music, letting the aftershocks of an orgasm continue through her body. The pleasure commanded shivers from her, the sensation so new that she writhed a bit each time he reminded her body of the drum beat. Then, as the crescendo faded into faint piano strains, Cy trailed his fingers out of her core, out from the waistband of the silken shorts, and hugged her close with both arms, burying his face in her hair and breathing her in. Her arms fell over his, and she pressed back into him, her eyes closed, her mind and heart wrapping around what had happened. She knew it could never be a dream, since his caress was more than her dream-Cy could ever be, and she knew that she would never be the same.