Cyber Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Innocent wife seduced online.
1.2k words
3.77
72.4k
11
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edchk
edchk
3 Followers

Chapter One -- First Encounter

Gina is a young mother of a 12-month-old baby. Before she was married she had her fair share of fun, but she left that lifestyle behind four years ago when, at age 20, she married Dave. Dave worked in sales, and traveled a lot for work. After the birth of the young one, Dave has been focusing more on work, hoping to bring in more income for the family.

Gina is lucky that Dave is doing quite well, so she does not need to work and can pay full attention to the baby. But Dave's frequently flying out for business left her quite lonely in the sex department.

Since she cannot always go out, the Internet became her favorite pastime when the baby was asleep and she has a quiet moment to herself. Gina has some girlfriends who are working in an office that does not allow personal calls, so she signed up for a messaging service to chat with her friends whenever she got some time to kill.

One day just after she said bye to her girlfriend, a guy by the name Cyber69 send her a message. Out of curiosity she responded to him and asked, "Do I know you?"

"Nope, but I have something very important to ask you," Cyber69 replied.

"What is it?" Gina asked.

"Promise you'll answer me first," said Cyber69.

"But I did not even know what you are asking?" Gina asked innocently.

"Just say yes and you'll know," Cyber69 said. "By the way, what are you doing just now?"

"I was nursing my baby...."

"Nursing is good for the baby, and mommy too. Tell me, does it tickle when the baby sucks your nipple?"

"I guess a bit," Gina responded, though she is now feeling a bit weird talking with a man about nursing. However, Cyber69 made it sound so causal she decided not to make a fuss about it.

"It makes the baby healthy, and the sucking of the nipple helps the vagina contract and get back in shape. How long is it since you gave birth?"

"The baby is almost 12 months, and she is a beautiful girl," Gina said. The thought of her newborn had her focus, and she was missing the seductive tone hidden in the conversation.

"12 months! That is good. Guess your husband can finally enjoy some intimacy with you after all this time," Cyber69 said causally, to check on Gina's sex life, directing the conversation to a more sensuous nature.

"Well, I don't know. He is too busy for his business and travels a lot," Gina responded, still unaware of his intention. "But I have my baby with me so I have company," she added.

'Wow, a naive young housewife with a husband frequently away and who missed sex since she give birth. I hit a jackpot!' thought Cyber69 to himself.

"But no sex," commented Cyber69. "It must be difficult. Some woman told me that during nursing it is quite a turn on when the baby sucks their nipple, and they have to bang their hubby right after."

A little embarrassed by Cyber69's frank choice of word, Gina also wondered if it work like this. When she was nursing, she did fell her nipples harden, but she never thought of this in a sexual way. Now that Cyber69 mentioned it, it does seem like there is a funny tickle between the legs when the baby is sucking, and sometimes her panties became moist too.

'Am I missing sex?' Her face flushed with the thought. She felt lucky that she was behind a computer screen instead of letting this total stranger see her face flushing red and find out what was in her mind.

"You there?" Cyber69 asked, afraid the more explicit approach had scared the innocent housewife away. Gina was ashamed for where her thoughts have taken her, so she quickly typed, "Yes, still here."

"What are you wearing now?" Cyber69 asked.

Like a child caught stealing candies, Gina just responded without thinking, "I'm in my nightgown."

"I guess that is a low-cut style, and you do not wear a bra because of the nursing, right?"

"Yes," Gina typed.

"I can tell your nipples are still erect," said Cyber69.

'My nipples?' Gina thought. Once he mentioned it, Gina noticed that both of her nipples were aroused and erect, just like the times when her hubby caresses them. Well, they are erect all right, but were this from the nursing or from this explicit conversation with this stranger?

Gina felt her breast was getting firmer and the nipple was popping out of her pink silk nightgown. Milk had started to drip out of her hard nipple, wetting her nightgown. Then she noticed something else. Her panties are soaking, too!

"And your panties are wet! Admit it, and tell me how soaked you are and what you are going to do about it!" said Cyber69 abruptly. Gina was shocked. How does he know all this? It seemed the stranger had a way to read her mind and manipulate her body over the cyber world. She was scared and turned off the computer at once.

When Gina sat back, she looked at the blank screen of the computer. She realized that Dave had only had sex with her twice ever since she gave birth. Before today she was not aware of how much she missed sex.

She put away the keyboard and went to bed to try to have a nap. However, she could not sleep. When she closed her eyes, she felt the wetness and tickle between her legs. She recalled the conversation with Cyber69, and started to imagine how the stranger might look.

For the first time in her married life she was thinking of another man, a vague image of a stranger who had made her realize she was so horny. She started to imagine his hand cupping her breast, while touching herself with her own. She could not help but had her other hand down between her legs. Her fingers pushing the thin fabric aside to find its way into her love pot.

Gina's hand could feel the heat steaming from between her legs. She parted her legs a little more, wet her middle finger in her own love juices and slide it all the way inside her pink vaginal lips. Her thumb is now on her clitoris, rubbing it in a slow rhythm.

"Huh!" she moaned. The feeling is getting more and more intense as she clinched her butt upward against her fingers and applies more pressure to her love button. This brought another sigh and a stifled moan. She rocked her hips back and forth, clinching her muscles each time her hips moved forward.

"Oh....Oh....oo...O..O...Oh" Gina screamed. Her vagina clenched and released in an increasing rhythm, her breath coming in short gasps, with a moan escaping with each exhale. Her love juice was making swishing sounds, and she could feel her juices running down her ass, soaking the bed sheet. Her butt clinched hard, released, then clinched again, even harder.

She squeezes her leg together, keeping her fingers in her soaking cunt. Then her whole body went stiff and she quivered like a bowstring. Her body jerked, then jerked again. Finally she reached her climax.

"Ah...Oh....Huh!" Gina pressed her face into the pillow. After missing the job of sex for so long, the sensation was almost frightening. She finally felt content, even found it more satisfying then making love with her husband. Finally relieved from the sexual tension Cyber69 created, she dozed off like a baby.

edchk
edchk
3 Followers