Cyber Curious? Cyber Busted!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had this pathetic guilty look on her face. She knew she had hurt me very much. She knew better than to push me right now.

"OK Rick. I will leave. Please don't do anything without giving me a chance to talk to you," she said.

"I will tell you Barb that I have talked to a divorce lawyer. He has all my evidence against you. All it would take is a phone call to start divorce proceedings. It's a good thing you didn't have sex with that creep, or you would also be getting served."

I wanted her to know how serious this was. From the look on her face at my last statement, I think she did.

I knew I would not divorce her over this, but she had to know what she has done.

"Pack your bag, change your clothes, and I will wait for you downstairs," I said.

When she came downstairs I was sitting on the couch. She stopped at the door and said, "I am so sorry Rick. I love you so much."

She walked out crying. Seeing her walk out crying set me off. A weeks worth of hurt and pain came out. I started crying uncontrollably.

After a few minutes Barb came back through the door, but stopped when she saw me. She saw the hurt and pain I was feeling. She realized just how much she had hurt me. She looked at me like she wanted to come take me in her arms. The hurt look on my face told her to walk back out the door. She left, and I cried until I fell asleep on the couch. I was emotionally drained.

I woke up about an hour later. I decided to call our daughter Julie and see if she could come spend the night. I felt that she was an adult in this family, and deserved to know everything. I reached her on her cell phone, and could tell she was driving. She said that Barb had called her, and confessed most of what happened. Barb wanted Julie to come talk to her. Barb was staying at a motel. She was too ashamed to go anywhere else.

Julie agreed she would come spend the night with me, and we would discuss everything. I promised her steaks and wine for supper.

After a nice supper, we sat on the couch and Julie told me something I didn't know yet. Apparently Barb's friend Nancy had been filling her head with a lot nonsense about how exciting it was to meet someone online for wild passionate sex.

Nancy divorced from her husband Tom about 6 months ago. The divorce seemed kind of sudden, and the word was that it was a mutual agreement. Now I wonder if maybe there was more to that story.

Julie informed me that Barb felt really bad, and was so ashamed at what had happened. Julie also said that Barb felt like such a fool listening to her friend Nancy. Barb and I had a lot to talk about, that was for sure.

Julie left the next morning, and I was pretty sure I had a good idea of what was going on. I also decided to give Nancy a call.

Nancy was a little surprised when I called. I asked if she knew what was going on with Barb and I. Apparently she didn't know that I found out about Mr. Stud, but I was sure she knew Barb was considering hooking up with him. I explained everything, and then waited for her to speak.

There was a moment of silence, then I heard Nancy start to cry.

"Rick, I am so sorry for the ideas I put in Barb's head. I guess Maybe I didn't want to be the only one to be so stupid."

"I don't understand Nancy?" I said.

Nancy went on to tell me her story. Apparently Tom had caught her fucking some guy from the internet. He could not forgive her, and wanted a divorce. To save them both from embarrassment, they agreed the story would be that they drifted apart.

"Rick, it was the worst mistake of my life. I really loved Tom, and miss him so much. Yes the affair was exciting, but not that great of sex. It certainly wasn't worth what it cost me."

She was really crying now.

"I told Barb that I had the affair after Tom and I had drifted apart. I made it out to be mysterious, wild, and exciting. She told me you were the only man she had ever been with, and she was curious what it would be like with a stranger. I guess I wanted someone I knew to do what I did, so I wouldn't feel so bad. I never thought you would find out."

Then I said, "Nancy, this does explain some things, but it does not excuse Barb for letting this go as far as it did, or for even considering it in the first place. Thank you for being honest with me. Do not call Barb, she and I will deal with this, but I will tell her what you told me."

She weakly said, "Very well Rick, I am so sorry to have had a part in this. I am ashamed of myself. I have not been a very good person the past few months, and I am paying for it."

Nancy hung up and I thought about all she had told me. I couldn't help but feel a little sorry for her.

That afternoon Barb called and asked to come home. Her 24 hours were up, so I told her she could. She arrived about 30 minutes later, and knocked on the door. I thought this was a little strange since it was her home. I guess she really had a lot of guilt.

We sat down, and she told me everything. She told about what they talked about in their emails, and also about all the phone calls they had. She told me about Nancy, and it was just as Nancy had described. Then she explained what she was thinking the whole time.

She said, "Rick I will admit that at first I did find the whole thing mysterious and exciting. I never intended it to get that far. I was just going to chat, or talk on the phone. Dan was very charming and persuasive. I agreed to meet at the bar just out of curiosity, but I was scared to death the whole time. He got me drunk and took advantage of me."

"Barb, I was there and saw the whole thing."

She looked puzzled. "I didn't see you there Rick?"

"I was in disguise, and I saw everything, including him putting his hand up your skirt."

Barb started crying again. "I was drunk, plus I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to make a scene and have someone recognize us. I am so sorry you saw me do that honey."

She went on to explain the meeting at our house. "When I told Dan about you being out of town Friday he seemed so excited. It was the perfect time for us to get together. I was very reluctant, but he finally talked me into it. Deep down I knew I couldn't go through with it, and I would tell him so.

Barb went on, "Thursday night you gave me that necklace. I have never been so touched by an act of love and kindness as I was that night. I knew you were the one and only man who would ever get to make love to me."

"Barb, I gave you that gift because I love you more than anything in this world. It was 25 years being married to the love of my life. I just wasn't sure if there would be more years to follow. I also did it to make you think twice about what I thought you were going to do." With that I started to cry.

The look on her face said it all. "You didn't need to Rick. I had already decided I could never cheat on you. The next morning after you left, I tried emailing him to tell him not to come over. He didn't answer, so I called. He was very adamant about coming over, and at least talk. He said I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to. I figured I needed to tell him in person how much you meant to me, and I could not have anything to do with him ever again."

She paused for a minute, then said, "I never dreamed he would try to rape me like that. I'm glad you found out. You saved me Rick. You are my hero. I can't imagine my life without you, although I don't blame you if you divorce me."

Then I said, "Barb honey, he could have hurt you bad. He could have killed you. I shutter to think of all the possibilities. The internet is a predators playground. I hope you learned some lessons here."

She looked at me with big tears rolling down her cheeks, and just nodded yes. I took her in my arms, and she cut loose. She cried uncontrollably for several minutes. When she finally composed herself, she said, "please forgive me Rick. I am so sorry and so ashamed for what I did. Please don't file for divorce."

"Barb honey, when you were sitting on the bed talking to him, you said some very nice things about our relationship. You didn't know I was there. You proved to me that you loved me and were going to remain devoted to our wedding vows. I still blame you for getting involved in the first place, but at least you never forgot about me."

I then explained to Barb my conversation with Nancy, and the real reason her marriage ended so quickly. Barb was shocked, and disgusted with her friend. I just left it at that.

"Barb, I have to know. Did I do anything to cause you to seek this kind of attention online?" I said.

"No Rick, absolutely not. Don't even think that. It was a stupid mistake I made because I listened to someone, when I knew better. From now on you can have my password and look at anything you want on my computer. You can also see my cell phone history anytime you want."

We looked at each other for a moment, then I said, "Barb, I love you, and I can forgive you, but if you ever do this again, I will divorce you."

"Don't worry baby, as I said, everything I do is an open book for you. One other thing though, I think you should take this back. I don't deserve it."

Barb handed me the diamond necklace. I took the necklace, then walked around behind her. I placed it around her neck and said, "You will need this when we go out tonight for our anniversary. I have reservations at Martin's Steak House. I want you to look your best."

I made love to her right there on the couch. On the way home from the steak house, she unzipped my pants and gave me the best blow job ever. We came home and crawled in bed. We fucked for about 3 hours before falling asleep.

We began to do some role playing, and all kinds of things to add some excitement to our love life. One night she went to a bar, and I picked her up. We fucked like kids in the front seat of the car. I love this woman so much.

As for Mr. Stud, well he didn't come out to good. Susan really did take him to the cleaners. He never tried to contact Barb again, but I'm sure he is somewhere online trying to hit on some unfortunate married woman.

12