Cyber Delicious

Story Info
Jeremy and Evelyn start off a fun night online.
4.5k words
3.57
17.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a conversation I had with my sweetie one night... Names have been changed, but it is otherwise entirely unedited. Enjoy ;)

*

(6:57:51 PM) Evelyn: *pounce*

(6:59:11 PM) Jeremy: *falls back and over* eep!

(7:00:01 PM) Evelyn: *giggles and kisses your nose*

(7:00:34 PM) Jeremy: aww *smiles and struggles beneath you, flipping you over on your back so im on top, kissing your nose back and then sticking my tongue out at you*

(7:01:31 PM) Evelyn: *giggles more, biting your tongue* gotcha ;)

(7:03:03 PM) Evelyn: *turns the bite into a kiss, wrapping one arm around your back and sliding the other hand behind your neck, holding you close to me*

(7:04:01 PM) Jeremy: mmm *leans in closer on top of you, falling right on top of you during the kiss, moaning lightly as our tongues entangle and dance in eachother mouths, my hands running up your sides and gently but firmly run across your face and through your hair to the back of your head as we kiss*

(7:05:31 PM) Evelyn: *moans back softly, slipping my hand under the back of your shirt to caress your skin, hooking one leg around the back of yours so my foot is just inside your ankle, and using it to hold you tight against me*

(7:06:43 PM) Jeremy: mmm *drives my body against yours, my tongue more vigorously going through your mouth as I keep caressing you softly*

(7:08:11 PM) Evelyn: *moans more loudly, kissing back passionately, digging my nails in to your side as I nip at your tongue a little bit harder*

(7:09:29 PM) Jeremy: mmmmm *begins biting softly but harder each time against your tongue as my feet entwine with yours, my crotch ramming into you a bit as we kiss harder and i moan more into your mouth as your nails dig into me harder*

(7:10:43 PM) Evelyn: *pulls your hips against me, breaking the kiss suddenly to tilt my head down and bite your neck, licking your skin teasingly before biting again, still holding you tightly*

(7:11:26 PM) Jeremy: *moans even louder as my hips thrust into you as well* mmm bite me harderrrrr

(7:13:06 PM) Evelyn: *giggles, still only nibbling gently, teasingly, up your neck to your ear, nibbling on your earlobe for a moment as my hand teases the edge of your pants*

(7:14:54 PM) Jeremy: mmm *squirms more and more, moaning louder as my hands begin to slowly creep up the inside of your shirt, playfully and lightly brushing against your skin*

(7:16:25 PM) Evelyn: *squirms as you touch my skin, giggling slightly, momentarily distracted from biting, pressing my lips against your neck, eyes closed*

(7:17:46 PM) Jeremy: *suddenly moves up and grabs against your breast through your bra, squeezing suddenly* hehe

(7:19:01 PM) Evelyn: *moans, sliding my other hand down to your hips and pulling you harder against me, my lips parting so I can bite your neck, harder*

(7:19:56 PM) Jeremy: *suddenly lets off your body, again playfully running my fingers across the top of your breasts, moaning more heavily and pressing more firmly against your body*

(7:21:11 PM) Evelyn: *slides your shirt up, dragging my nails along your skin, until it reaches your shoulders, only then releasing your neck from my bite to slide your shirt over your head*

(7:27:42 PM) Evelyn: hmm... maybe I'll take advantage of you being distracted for a moment... *giggles, squirming out from underneath you, capturing your lips in a kiss and catching your wrists in my hands so you have no leverage to prevent me from flipping you over and laying over you, still kissing you passionately*

(7:31:26 PM) Jeremy: mmm... *kisses you back, resisting your hold on my wrists as i kiss back, half naked on top of you, squirming down into you harder*

(7:32:58 PM) Evelyn: *moans, pulling your arms up with mine so they're both over our heads, pressing up with my legs and hips, catching your lower lip in a bite*

(7:33:54 PM) Jeremy: mm rawrrrrr *wiggles my mouth around a bit, trying to free my lip as i growl at you more and slam my hips back down into yours as my hands continue to resist your pull*

(7:36:03 PM) Evelyn: *releases your lip with a moan of pleasure, giving up for the moment, releasing your hands to wrap my fingers around the back of your neck, pushing myself up on my other elbow to kiss you back even harder*

(7:37:31 PM) Jeremy: *wraps my arms around your back, pulling you up into me as well, running my hands down to your ass, pulling you up against me as we kiss and then my hands begin to play with the sides of your shirt as we continue to passionately kiss*

(7:39:46 PM) Evelyn: *runs my hand down your back, my fingernails drawing down your spine, stopping only when I touch the edge of your pants then running back up again, sighing at your touch while continuing to nip at your tongue and lower lip as we kiss*

(7:40:47 PM) Jeremy: *slowly begins creeping up your shirt as we kiss, pulling faster and faster, breaking our kiss only briefly as we kiss but suddenly ramming my tongue back into you as soon as the shirt is off, moaning back into you as our bare skin begins to press together*

(7:42:03 PM) Evelyn: *arches my back, pressing myself against you all along our bare skin, moaning as I lower myself back down, keeping you tight against me and kissing back, running my tongue passionately along yours*

(7:43:22 PM) Jeremy: mmm *moans even louder against you as our tongues brush alongside eachother, and as your back arches, i begin to fiddle with and unhook your bra as we kiss, carefully sleeping it off*

(7:44:51 PM) Evelyn: *falls back against the bed as you slide it off my arms, then immediately pulls you against me again, every inch of our skin touching, digging my fingernails into your hips on both sides and holding you there*

(7:47:06 PM) Jeremy: mmm *turns my head as we kiss, my hands behind your head and running through your hair as my tongue slides in and out of your liips, my bare skin rubbing and squirming against yours*

(7:47:53 PM) Evelyn: *tilts my head back, pressing my hips against yours and grinding slightly with a soft moan, loving the feel of your soft skin against mine*

(7:49:37 PM) Jeremy: *slowly begins to pull my tongue back and break off the kiss ever so slightly as my lips begin to press down from your lips and across to your cheek and to your ear gently and then across your neck as i begin kissing down your body, grinding vigorously back against you, moaning as well*

(7:51:36 PM) Evelyn: ohhh baby... *pulls you against me, grinding back in a very slow but rhythmic way, leaning my head back further as you kiss my neck, sliding my hands across your skin and down your sides to rest just under the edge of your pants on both hips*

(7:52:43 PM) Jeremy: *continues kissing down your neck and along the top of your breasts until gently kissing along each of your nipples, adn across your breasts, latching my lips and tongue onto them as i begin to gently kiss, nibble and suck against them one by one*

(7:53:35 PM) Evelyn: *gasps in sudden pleasure, tilting my head to the side, eyes closed, still caressing your skin with my hands*

(7:54:36 PM) Jeremy: *keeps grinding against you, my body squirming against yours at each slightest touch as i start to suck harder and biteharder into your nipples, continuing to place small but forceful kisses all around them as well*

(7:56:05 PM) Evelyn: *runs my fingers teasingly up and down your sides as my back arches again, letting out a soft, intense moan*

(7:57:03 PM) Jeremy: *continues to suck and nibble on your breasts as my hands slide down to the edge of your pants as well, running them softly against your hips as you are arching your back*

(7:58:39 PM) Evelyn: *presses against your hips again, with more pressure, still grinding against you, sliding my hand under the edge of your pants and running my fingers from the center of your back to the front of your hip, as far as I can reach between us*

(8:01:01 PM) Jeremy: mmm hehe *continues sucking against your nipples, harder and more ferociously, biting them extremely hard as my fingers begin softly playing against your skin and pushing slowly but firmly underneat your pants, playing against the skin right next to your underwear now*

(8:02:30 PM) Evelyn: *giggles slightly, turning into a moan again at the bites, pressing against your hips now with my hands, determined to squirm out from underneath you*

(8:04:01 PM) Jeremy: *continues sucking against your tits harder, pulling my mouth back and pulling them with it as well, rubbing my nose and face into you as i get more vicious, trying to make you moan from ecstasy*

(8:05:54 PM) Evelyn: *gasps, unable to breath for a moment in sheer pleasure, my head tilting back, forgetting any plans for the moment, lost in your touch*

(8:06:51 PM) Jeremy: *continues suckling your breasts as my fingers play against the hem of your panties and slide underneat carefully along your hips, my fingers very slowly running along the inside of your hips*

(8:08:13 PM) Evelyn: *squirms, moaning louder, reaching down to grasp your hands to prevent them from going any further* mm... nuh uh... have to let me have my way if you want to do that ;)

(8:09:15 PM) Jeremy: *innocently* do what? O:-) and what is your way...? *stops for a second, looking up at you, playfully licking against your breasts and your nipples*

(8:10:11 PM) Evelyn: *giggles, pressing up against you in an attempt to roll you over* my way, silly... *pulls up on your hands*

(8:11:28 PM) Jeremy: *caught by surprise, loses grip of you as you pull up my hands, my lower body still grinding against you as i continue to lick you* hmmm, try me :-P

(8:12:56 PM) Evelyn: *uses my momentum moving your hands to pull them behind you, locking both your wrists between my hands, then pushing up with my body to roll you off of me*

(8:13:46 PM) Jeremy: *squirms in vain as you flip me* oh my! nice move :-P

(8:15:20 PM) Evelyn: *giggles, releasing your hands so you don't land on them, but immediately sliding over you, one leg between yours, then leaning down to teasingly nibble at your neck, from your ear to your collarbone*

(8:16:19 PM) Jeremy: mm *moans aloud as i feel your body run against mine and your kisses making me squirm against you*

(8:17:26 PM) Evelyn: *kisses lower, down the center of your chest, nipping at your skin gently as I go, my hands sliding down your sides at the same time, coming to rest at your hips as I press firmly against you*

(8:18:50 PM) Jeremy: mmmm *continues to squirm against you, moaning louder wtih each consecutive lower kiss, resulting in my hips squirming more against your firm hold*

(8:20:50 PM) Evelyn: *continues to kiss and lick down your chest and your stomach, kissing first down one side from your ribs to the top of your hip, then the other, purposely focusing on your sides to see if it tickles* 0:)

(8:21:04 PM) Evelyn: or O:-) :P

(8:21:31 PM) Jeremy: :-P *squirms the same every which way*

(8:23:33 PM) Evelyn: awww... *giggles, kissing to the center of your stomach, just barely above your pants, teasing your skin with my tongue, one hand sliding down then slowly sliding up the inside of your leg*

(8:24:07 PM) Jeremy: *moans louder at each kiss, squirming madly as you get closer and closer* rawrrrrrrr

(8:26:25 PM) Evelyn: *giggles again, staying just on the sensitive skin right above the edge of your pants, licking and kissing, as my hand slips further up until I can feel you, warm and hard under my hand*

(8:28:04 PM) Jeremy: *moans very loudly and purposefully as your hands grip me, my hands wandering along your body now and through your hair*

(8:29:36 PM) Evelyn: *very teasingly moves my hand in a slow, pressuring circle, as I tilt my head down to bite the edge of your pants, undoing the button with my teeth, my breath warm against your skin*

(8:30:11 PM) Jeremy: uhnn *moans louder, my hands running more ferociously through your hair*

(8:32:17 PM) Evelyn: *pulls the button apart, still rotating my hand, pulling back so that I can undo the zipper with my other hand, then kisses lower, still over your boxers, but pressing my lips firmly against your cock*

(8:33:23 PM) Jeremy: mmmm... rawrrr *moans louder and louder, feeling your kiss my cock makes me squirm from underneath you, myhands starting to pull your head into it as you feel me down there*

(8:35:09 PM) Evelyn: *slides my hands under your boxers on either hip, slipping them lower, pulling back against your hands so that my lips are just barely no longer touching you, but you can still feel my breath, then slowly sliding down both your boxers and your pants at the same time*

(8:36:14 PM) Jeremy: *doesnt stop you as i say* do whatever you want, its all yours sugar... ;-) *moans lightly as they begin to slide off*

(8:38:17 PM) Evelyn: mmm... ^.^ *giggles softly, continuing to slide them off, backing away to slip them off first one foot, then the other, and tosses them aside, then slipping back up between your legs, kissing the inside of your thigh, my hair brushing against your skin and your balls teasingly*

(8:38:55 PM) Jeremy: mmm... yes... every inch of it is yoursss rawrrr *moans more and more, squirming a bit still*

(8:40:59 PM) Evelyn: *kisses up your thigh to your hip, biting the skin there, before moving my lips to the tip of your cock, resting there ever so teasingly, my tongue flicking out for just a moment*

(8:41:26 PM) Jeremy: mmmm... so lovely.. you are amazing at this Evelyn...

(8:43:01 PM) Evelyn: *runs my tongue down your length before finally stopping teasing, sliding my lips over your cock and pressing my tongue against you, little by little bringing you deeper into my mouth*

(8:44:04 PM) Jeremy: uhnn fuckkk *moans louder, my hands running more quickly against your scalp and through and along your hair as you suck my cock, my cock throbbing solidly in your mouth*

(8:44:27 PM) Evelyn: I'm glad you think so.... <3 *sucks gently, then harder, moaning against you, letting you feel the vibrations in the back of my throat as my lips press against the base of your cock, my tongue sliding along the length*

(8:45:22 PM) Jeremy: uhnnn,omg, you are sooo good baby.. *keeps running my hands through your hair, gently pulling you against me* rawrrrr

(8:46:29 PM) Evelyn: *slides back a moment, swirling my tongue around the very tip, before sucking you back into my mouth quickly and moving my lips and tongue up and down again in a fluid motion, only stopping when my lips touch your skin*

(8:47:07 PM) Jeremy: mmm fuckkk baby... *moans louder and louder*

(8:48:12 PM) Evelyn: *presses my tongue flat against you, sucking gently, then harder, swallowing in the back of my throat so you can feel it against the tip of your cock, moving my tongue up and down along your shaft*

(8:49:21 PM) Jeremy: uhnnnn Evelyn, fuckkk its sooo good... *moans extremely loud as i feel those vibrations against me, all over my cock*

(8:50:01 PM) Evelyn: *slides my hand up, pressing it against your balls as I moan again, sliding my lips and tongue all the way up to come to rest on the tip of your cock, lapping gently there for a moment before wrapping my lips around you again and reaching lower, as far as I can take you in my mouth*

(8:51:01 PM) Jeremy: *continues moaning as you can feel my hard cock pulsing deep in your mouth* uhnnn baby...

(8:51:42 PM) Evelyn: *moans one more time, my hand squeezing gently, tongue flat against your shaft, swallowing, continuing to suck, more gently now*

(8:52:44 PM) Jeremy: mmm.. why are you slowing down darling... *rests my hand on the back of your head, staring straight into your eyes, mine full of compassion and lust*

(8:54:04 PM) Evelyn: mmm... *slides my lips up, pausing for a moment to swirl my tongue around your tip, before replacing my mouth with my hand for a moment* maybe... I want something else...

(8:55:40 PM) Jeremy: *wraps my arms around your neck, pulling you up against me as i suddenly press my lips against yours and my tongue sliding through into your mouth rubbing all over your tongue, kissing you deeply, sucking every bit of me as well as we kiss and embrace, my hard cock still poking against you*

(8:57:11 PM) Evelyn: *keeps my hand between us as you pull me up, still gently massaging, kissing you back every bit as deeply, running my tongue along yours in the same way I did your cock*

(8:58:06 PM) Jeremy: *moans back into your mouth, my cock super hard in your hand as i slowly and gently break the kiss, staring deep into your eyes and asking* what is it you wanted sugar..? ;-)

(8:59:07 PM) Evelyn: *gazes at you for a moment mischievously and lustfully, before leaning to nibble your earlobe, whispering in your ear * guess ;)

(8:59:51 PM) Jeremy: rawr! *flips you over suddenly nibbling against your ear and whispers* gonna play that way eh? rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

(9:01:06 PM) Evelyn: mmm... *moans, not resisting at all, still stroking your cock with one hand while the other runs up and down your side, digging in my nails firmly* mmmhmm...

(9:01:59 PM) Jeremy: *fumbles with the button of your pants and then your zipper as i start to pull against your pants, taking them off, sliding one end out each leg*

(9:02:57 PM) Evelyn: *lifts up my hips to let you, kicking them aside before pulling you back towards me*

(9:04:23 PM) Jeremy: *begins by kissing your breasts and nipples and then down along your stomach to the top of your underwear, all along and around the top of the skin there until gently nibbling at your underwear, staring devilishly up at you with the edge of it caught between my teeth*

(9:05:47 PM) Evelyn: *moans, keeping one hand in your hair as you kiss lower, my eyes closed at first but slowly opening to watch you, filled with lust* mm... damn you are sexy...

(9:07:26 PM) Jeremy: *blushes* noooo *begins pulling against your panties, aided barely by my fingers every now and then but taking them off with my teeth as i slide one end out each foot and climb back up between your legs, placing kisses back and forth across your knees and up to your thighs and hips, slowly down as i get closer and closer and begin to kiss softly all around your pussy*

(9:09:04 PM) Evelyn: *moans louder as you grow closer, my hand in your hair again, making a half-hearted attempt to push you in the right direction* not exactly what I had in mind... but... I'll take it... and you are, totally sexy...

(9:09:45 PM) Jeremy: *stops as i look up at you* not what you had in mind eh? perhaps better? ;-) hehe...rawrrrrr

(9:10:28 PM) Evelyn: *groans at you stopping* certainly not worse... mmm...

(9:12:00 PM) Jeremy: *dives in kissing against your pussy lips and all around before flicking out my tongue against it, slowly pressing it into slightly and all around your pussy, getting it all nice and wet while also licking up all the extra juices* ;-)

(9:13:06 PM) Evelyn: ohhh... *gasps, moaning higher, putting slight pressure on the back of your head* baby...

(9:14:16 PM) Jeremy: *continues licking and sucking your pussy juices all around your pussy, before sliding my tongue inside of your pussy and lapping up more juices out of there as my fingers begin to play a bit with your clit lightly as i wiggle my tongue around inside you*

(9:15:32 PM) Evelyn: *moans loudest of all at your tongue inside me, my hand sliding down to your shoulder where my fingernails dig into your skin*

(9:15:53 PM) Evelyn: forgive the slow responses.... typing one handed is hard...

(9:17:15 PM) Jeremy: mmmm not a problem baby ;-) hehe... *continues to finger your clit but slowly presses off as my tongue slides out of your pussy as i lick up a few remnant strings of juice, swallowing it , as i continue to lick and flick my tongue against your clit, back and forth repeatedly, my finger slowly pressing beteween your wet pussy lips*

(9:18:29 PM) Evelyn: *moans uncontrollably, gasping with every breath, pressing my hips up against your tongue* mmmm baby...

12