Cyber-Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What?'

'You want to know what I'm thinking?' I ask him, raising an eyebrow.

'Yeah. What are you thinking, honey?'

'I'm thinking you really shouldn't know exactly where stuff is in La Senza.' I say, supporting myself on my hands and smiling up at him.

'Hmm... so you think that I go in there and just... randomly add to my secret perverted women's underwear collection?'

'I wasn't thinking that, but that's definitely a interesting alternative.' I respond, laughing as he catches my eyes and gives me a mock annoyed look.

'I think you might need to be taught a lesson, hmm?' his brown eyes flashed wickedly at me, as he quickly moved over and held my hands behind my back, leaning me over on the bed as he quickly commandeered my mouth and tongue.

He blindly undid the clasp of my skirt, frantically pulling it down over my curved hips, and gathering my thin pants as they went. I moved my hands to his polo shirt, and drew it over his head, our mouths separating for a second while it was removed, and then joining in harmony again, as he worked to undo his jeans with one hand, pulling them from his toned physique, as I let out a gasp at the feeling of his finger stroking my pussy.

His tongue was hot inside my mouth, touching my lips, my tongue, everywhere it could possibly explore, burning everywhere it touched, his lips holding on to mine, moulding together, exploring, discovering, tasting. His mouth was so soft on mine, as I tentatively slid my tongue into his mouth, he let out a low groan, and I moved with more confidence, tasting him, a taste of faint coffee, and something else – an indescribable essence, the delicious taste of himself.

We slowly parted, and he smiled blearily at me, his brown eyes darkening as they looked over my body, his hand pushing his clothes to the floor.

'That's nice,' he said, his hand moving lightly over my skin, as I looked at him, his tall, slim body and discreetly muscled physique.

'So is that.' I responded, running a finger over his chest. He moved his body so he was lying on top of me, his hardness in between my legs, as he propped himself up on his elbows and looked into my eyes.

'I'm going to make you feel so good.' He whispered, sliding down over my skin, kissing my neck, my breasts, my stomach until he reached my pussy.

'Oh – oh, oh...' foreign, animal sounding noises escaped my lips as he licked my hard clit, sending sparks throughout my body, the ache deep inside my abdomen ceasing for a second, and then, as he continued to lick with increasing pace, returned, overcoming me with unbelievable lust.

He opened his mouth, and ate me, using his lips and tongue to taste my freely flowing juices, his fingers working up inside me before he withdrew them, and wriggled his long, hot tongue up inside me.

'Oh, Andy, Andy, Andy – please, please harder, please – ' I heard myself begging for him as my body writhed underneath his hand resting on my stomach as he ate my pussy, sucking my clit as he poked inside me with his tongue, before I came hard with him inside me, my sweet honey flowing down his throat as he let out a grunt of pure animal lust, swallowing my come, as I bucked into his mouth, until, lying there, almost completely sated, I finally relaxed.

'Damn,' Andy muttered, sliding up the bed to lie beside me, his fingers tweaking my nipples as we lay leisurely together. 'You came so fucking hard. I don't think any other girl has come that hard when I tasted her before.'

Physically unable to respond, I let out a weak mumble of assent, as he smiled at me.

'Are you ready to lose your virginity?' he whispered into my ear, as he mounted my body, and started to kiss my neck. 'Tell me if it hurts...'

I felt his hardness at my pussy entrance, and he entered easily, my pussy so wet from my recent orgasm. He slid a few centimetres in, before I started to stir, a sharp pain shooting through my pussy.

'Andy – Andy, be careful,' I gasped, my fingers digging into his arms, as he slowly pushed further inside me.

'Don't worry, baby, I'll try to be gentle,' Andy whispered. 'But I'll have to push now, I need to break it, okay?' His worried tone made me relax, knowing he wouldn't hurt me unless he had to.

'Okay, just... just be quick... please,' I murmured, relaxing all I could, readying myself for the pain I knew would come.

He moved forward sharply, breaking me, pushing through the thin barrier that had remained untouched for 18 years. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, but I still cried out, throwing my head back on the pillow and feeling tears tracing lines down my cheeks. 'Andy! It hurts, stop, stop...' He stopped inside me, breathing fast.

'That's it, baby. That's the worst you'll feel. Let me show you how amazing I can make it for you, okay?' I nodded, adjusting to the incredible sensation of his hardness inside me all the way, touching places I'd never been able to reach, not with my fingers, not with anything. Just moving slightly as he breathed was enough to give me amazing feelings, his veins rubbing against the tight walls of my virgin pussy. As he started to gently thrust inside me, I moaned out loud, my body relaxing and succumbing to the incredible feelings he was giving me, my hips rising to meet him, the twinges of pain he caused for the first few minutes mixing with amazing pleasure, fading to send shivers and whirls throughout my body.

I could feel his eyes on me, and I opened my eyelids, to see his dark brown eyes staring into mine, wearing an expression I didn't understand.

'Andy,' I said softly, gazing back at him, as I felt my pussy begin to contract, and my head fell back, as my body gave in to the most incredible orgasm I had ever had, my pussy milking Andy's cock as he thrust deep inside me, and I felt his hot come spread inside me, thanking God that Catherine, my best friend had shoved a morning after pill inside my bag, 'just in case'. The feeling was mind-blowing, the huge cock resting inside my snug channel and coming hard, the thought was almost too much to comprehend. Just the feeling of his come catapulted me into a second orgasm, and I clung on to him for dear life as fireworks exploded inside me, and I screamed into his shoulder, shaking underneath him as his strong arms held on to me, his hot breath on my ear.

'Andy!' I cried out, as he muttered my name, motionless on top of my quivering body.

After a few seconds, which felt like hours, he rolled off me, and lay on his side, one arm around me.

'Hell,' he said, kissing my forehead.

'That was amazing,' I answered, once I regained my breath and thought myself able to answer.

'It was.' He turned his head to me, and I met his smiling brown eyes. 'It was great.'

I smiled back at him, and, overcome from a wave of fatigue, my head dropped back, and I promptly fell asleep.

Hi.

I do not know if I'm going to have a sequel to this one, I think it would be fine as it is, but I might write a second one, depending on feedback... if I get any! By the way, on the subject of the email, that was actually a extract of a email sent to me by a guy who, although I didn't meet him online, I've mostly had contact with via cyber space... so just thought anyone who's reading may like to know that! Also, the music mentioned here... I don't want any Avril Lavigne lovers to nag me about how 'great' (ha!) her new album is, etc... I can't be bothered... my music tastes have nothing to do with anything.

Now that my pessimistic state of mind is kind of quenched, enjoy!

Yours, as ever,

romanticredhead

A redhead with a passion.

12