Cyber Lovin Ch. 02

Story Info
She gave herself to him.
1k words
4.36
13.4k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amy Moore
Amy Moore
12 Followers

As we gazed into each others eyes I knew I had too know him more. Yes we were friends on the chatroom. But I knew we would and could be more. His touch was like a fire. I know he felt it to. I could see it in his eyes at the time of orgasm. We touched each other, and it was heaven. Our bodies touched multiple times in the next 5 hours. As daylight approached I knew I could not let him go. I know it was bad of me. But I had to. I just had to know who this man that gave me the best sex I ever had’s name was. As he was sleeping .I leaned over to gaze at him. A tear fell from my eyes as I made a wish. Looking up I said” please, all saints, please make this man mine. I give my body and my soul to him”

Then I slowly got up off the bed and tiptoed over to where I had ripped off his clothes. I pillaged thru his pants. And there it was, his wallet. Making my way to the bathroom I closed the door quite as I could. He moved a little as the damn door creaked. I tensed. But he kept on sleeping. Sitting on the edge of the tub I opened it up. And there it was, his name, marc Anthony. He was 6ft tall brownish blonde hair. And the eyes were so mesmerizing kept looking thru his wallet and looked at his family, well his sister I would hope. And his nephews. He seemed to be proud of them. I know he was older than me and had lived a life with another. But I knew I cared for him. We had played a lot before on the chat room before we decided to meet for real.

As I stood up to go back to the room the door opened. I froze. Scared that he would see what I was doing. I grabbed and pulled him close to me.

“Ready for a shower baby?” I said

He bent and moved close to my ear.blowning softly. He knew that would make me wet.” yes, “he whispered.

I kissed him softly and trailed my tongue up and down him.

“ Turn the water on and I’ll be right back. I got something for you” I said

His eyebrows rose alittle.”Okay”he said

And I slowly backed out of the room. Stuffed his wallet back in his pants and screeched for the eatable body wash. I knew he would enjoy that. We talked about it on the net a lot. About how if I ever got him home with me I would slowly devour his body. Then, I walked back into the bathroom and saw him. All wet in the shower, his body outlined by the shower glass. I touched it. And pressed my face to the glass. God he was so sexy, hot. My body ached. He looked up and saw me standing there. And opened the door.

“What are you just standing there for?” he said

“Marc”, my eyes starting to tear.” I think I love you.” I said

He looked at me. Then smiled.” I knew you did baby. Why you think I’m here?’ he said.

As I climbed into the shower, he spied the bottle.

“Oh, what’s that?’ he said

“It’s eatable body wash.” I said

And he grabbed it from me. And poured some in his hands. Rubbing my body slowly. Down my neck, over my breast, down my abs. Making me wet. I moaned. I could not help myself. He knew where to touch me. How my body would respond to him, his body .his fingers massaged, caressed. He lifted my leg and put it on the seat in my shower. Slowly slipping his fingers up and down my tender flesh. He parted the lips and slipped a finger into my hot center. As his mouth moved down my neck. Licking and nibbling on my neck. Moaning was all I could do. I was at his control. Licking lower he circled my nipple with his mouth. Lapping at the nub. It peeked. And tightened. I reached over to him. And started to caress his cock with my hand. He ached his hips and I felt his cock twitch in my hand. As he rocked his hip. I moved mine. His hard cock was making in me even wetter. Then he moved lower and put his face at my pussy. Oh god! . His tongue licking me. Thrusting into my wet cunt.arching. I grabbed his head and pulled him close. Moaning and wiggling my hips. I cumed. I could not help it. The way his mouth moved, his fingers touched. OH BOY did I cum.it dripped down my pussy. And he lapped it up. As he kissed my clit one last time. Then lifted up and kissed me hard on the mouth. I twirled my tongue in his mouth. Tastein’ my juices. Loving him. I kneeled in front of him and took him deep in my mouth. Stroking him, as I sucked hard, and fast on him. Twisting him up and down, his hips moving in rhythm, with me. He grabbed my hair and shoved me lower onto his big cock. As he groan. And filled my mouth full of his hot juices. I lapped, and sucked, swallowed as fast as I could. I wanted him so bad. As I lapped up the last of his cream I rose. Kissing him softly.

We got out of the shower. And toweled each other off. And walked back to the bed.

“ So, are you going to tell me your name?’ I asked

“Yes, its marc” he said

“Well marc, I hope we can be like this a lot more,” I said

“Me to, I wonder what will mindfire, of woman would say?” he said

“As long as we care for each other, why would they be hurt?” I said

“I guess your right,” he said

As we caressed and kissed I told him I wanted to get on the net together. Have sex while talking to our friends. He looked at me.

“Girl, you are sooo bad.” He said

Look for part 3 cuming soon!

Amy Moore
Amy Moore
12 Followers