Cyber Queen

Story Info
Cyber Sex and the Joys of Masturbation
754 words
4.19
23.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
753 Followers

So a friend tells me about this website where you can meet married people and she shows me some of these profiles and it just seems like so much fun. So I decide I will make a profile and see what happens. I am not interested in meeting anybody but to engage in the world of Cyber Sex. So I make this interesting and very inviting profile and then wait to see what happens.

To my amazement I get so many replies and then I begin my journey into the world of cyber sex. It is the most fascinating place to be. Cyber Sex is the art of seduction. If you can stimulate the mind, then the rest of the body is then stimulated. So I go on these mini adventures with people and have the most amazing and fascinating sexual adventures.

If you get the right type of person, the online sexual experience is so incredible you actually feel like it is happening to you. Your juices begin to flow and the excitement of the written word is so stimulating you actually can get off.

I am a very sexual person and find that when I am chatting I get very aroused. The more chatting I do the more moist and wet my pussy becomes. After a few good chats my body really needs attention.

So then I will go and pleasure myself. I most enjoy playing with my Hitachi Magic Wand. It has many attachments but really enjoy the G-Spot Attachment. The vibrator is listed as a massager and it is a plug-in but feels so amazing when you play with it on your pussy.

I will then sit down and put a hand mirror in front of me. I then slowly begin to play with my wand. The vibrations are incredible. Very strong and when it hits my clit it feels so amazing. I do this awhile and then I attach the attachment.

I slowly begin to fuck myself. The vibrations are so strong and I feel them on my clit as I fuck myself with the attachment. I am going so fast now and my pussy is feeling so good and it doesn't take long to see the wetness building and then it happens I squirt all my love juices out. It is very clear and is all over my pussy and ass. I then continue to play and then I cum. Creamy dreamy cum pours out of my pussy. It feels so amazing, but I keep playing as I am loving the vibrations.

I am so wet and my pussy is making the most incredible noises as I am fucking her with my wand. I then will take the attachment off and then I will just rub the wand all over my pussy and it feels so incredible. With all of this attention to my clit I feel my body tensing again and I just keep playing and then again I start to cum from the vibrations on my clit. Oh it feels so good I don't want to stop.

While I am masturbating I watch in a mirror. I love to watch the vibrator go in and out of my pussy. I love to watch my body get wet and love to see my pussy cum. It is so hot and exciting to watch all of this.

If I am really horny after the wand I will play with other vibrators. I love to play with my bullet. It is an egg shaped vibrator that I put way into my pussy. I then fuck myself It feels so amazing, the vibrations are so strong, and I love to rub it on my clit and almost always I will squirt. The juices just pour out of me

Then afterwards I will go back to the computer and look for another person to have cyber sex with. All day long I sit and fantasize with people and work out all these mini sagas and all day my pussy is so wet and moist. After each chat I go and play again with my vibrators.

Every chat is so exciting and the thrill of it is so arousing. It is a complete rush every time I enter the dark world of cyber sex. Each day is different and very exciting. I never know who I will speak to and what adventure I will go on but one thing is for sure, I am not giving up this very interesting hobby.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
753 Followers