Cyber Spankings

Story Info
Getting more than she bargained for in first real time chat.
2.8k words
4.32
50.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have just had one of the most erotic, stimulating and satisfying afternoons of my life.

I logged onto my various messengers, and on MSN, a message came up from Kurt, and my pulse started to race, because this is the first time that we had ever chatted in real time. We have been teasing each other for months through private messages, so now I was very nervous. Would I find enough to say to keep him interested? Through the PM’s I could sit and think about what I wanted to say, I didn’t have that luxury now.

After his first few words, I instantly felt comfortable with him. He had always made me feel special, beautiful and sexy. Now was no different. His way with words put me totally at ease, until he brought up the idea of voice chatting. Again, my heartbeat quickened, and my hands grew sweaty. In voice, I don’t have words to hide behind, it would be my voice he would be listening to, which shows my emotions way too easily. I was so torn, because I wanted to be able to put a voice behind the sweet words that he has always spoken to me. He knew he was exciting me, and my breathing was coming in short, gasping breaths.

“I already know that there is a little moisture between your legs, and your nipples are peeking through your shirt”, he said to me. If he only knew how much wetness was threatening to run down my thighs, from just the short conversation we had had so far. “ Are you ready for me?” he asks. “I don’t think so”, I reply as my mind is racing ahead, to what this conversation could turn into. I explained to him how fast my heart was beating, and he had me take a drink of water, and suck on a piece of ice, savoring it as if it were his cock. My eyes close, as I move the ice around in my mouth, imagining that I was actually sucking on his cock. All too soon, the ice melted, and my mouth craved feeling the wetness inside it once more. “How do you feel?” he asked. “Very, very warm” was my answer. “ More ice for you, and stroke your arms, using a light touch”, I complied, slipping another piece of ice into my dry mouth, and taking my fingers, running them lightly up and down my arms, imagining it was his touch I was experiencing. “ Are you feeling a bit better, or more excited?” My body was aching, so I told him “more excited, of course”. “Do you want to cum for me?” he asks. So many things were going through my mind, I was so hot, wanting, needing to cum for him, but my fingers couldn’t type the words out. “Darling, you are not to cum yet honey, nor touch yourself”. My body cried out ‘no, please, don’t make me wait’, as if reading my mind he says, “ I know. I might have said yes, had you told me that you wanted to cum for me, but now, I’m going to make you wait.

Do you have a vibe near you?” Thinking reprieve was in sight, I eagerly respond “yes”. “What speeds does it have?” I reply “fast and faster”, praying that he will tell me to stick it in my pussy, and fuck myself hard with it on the fastest speed. I needed to cum, so badly!! “Ooooo, you are wet aren’t you, and getting wetter? Robyn, don’t you dare cum yet!” With my body betraying me, I respond, “ I won’t”. This is such sweet agony, my body craving the release, and Kurt telling me I couldn’t.

“Stick the vibe in your ass, and turn it on the lowest setting”. I stand, and apply some lube to the hard plastic, push it into my asshole, and turn it on low. “You know me way too well” I say to him, as I love to have my ass filled. “ I know that I want you for my slut, I have already told you so. I do think I know what you want”. His next questions surprised me, “How are you doing? How are you feeling? How was your day?” My mind backtracks, to try to understand what it is that he is asking me. “I am feeling full, a little pain (for it had been awhile since anything had been in my ass). My day is much better now that I am talking with you”. “Which nipple and breast is less sensitive?” he asks. “They are both equal, I think”. “Are your nipples hard now?” He knows that my nipples are extremely sensitive. The least bit of stimulation causes them to harden. I reply with a breathy “Yes”.

“I want you to keep the vibe in your ass, and tell me what other toys you have next to you”. I look around me, and peer into my large tote that holds my various toys. I pick out a dildo, a pocket vibe, and some clothespins, listing them off to him. “I’m going to like this too much, aren’t I? I hope you are alone for awhile”. My roommate was out to dinner, celebrating her daughter’s birthday, so I wasn’t sure how long I had, which made the urgency to cum even greater. “ Do you have a shirt on? Do not, I mean Do Not touch your nipples, circle around your left breast as if you were giving yourself a self exam, starting from the outer part and working your way in, but do not touch the sweet spots”. My hand reaches toward my left breast, and my fingers squeeze and pull, exploring my tit, as if it had never felt it before. My breast felt hard, but not nearly as hard as my nipple had become.

“Let a piece of ice melt in your mouth, get on all fours, and do not come up, until it is melted.” I follow his directions, sliding another piece of ice into my warm mouth, and get down on the floor, on my hands and knees. “Turn the vibe on the highest speed, and do not cum. You are dripping wet, aren’t you? I bet you would like something in your pussy, wouldn’t you? Don’t answer until the ice is melted”. Turning the vibe up, I hear the whirring of the small motor, and feel the vibrations shooting through my asshole. My pussy is leaking juices down my legs, and the ice is melting far too slowly in my mouth. I was anxious to see what he would have me do next.

“The ice is melted,” I tell him. “How do you feel sweet one? Do you want me to continue?” he teasingly asks. “I feel wet, and yes, please continue” I reply. “Ask me better than that” I can almost hear the stern voice behind his words. “Please Sir, would you please continue?” I try again. “I want you to tell me what a horny slut you are and that you want me to continue to play with you. Keep the vibe on high speed, and Don’t Cum!” The sensations going through my asshole have affected my ability to think, let alone comprehend what it is that he wants me to say. One more try, hoping, praying that it will be acceptable, so he will continue with this wondrous torture. “Oh God Sir, I’m a horny slut, and I love the vibe in my ass. Would you please continue to make your whore cum?” Oh God, please let him say yes. “Yes, I think I will. Turn the speed of the vibe back down babe, and stimulate your other breast.” “Thank You, Sir”, I reply, proud that my response pleased him. “You are very welcome”.

“Use your right hand, take a clothespin and only touching the left nipple, stretch it out as far as it will go, hold it for 30 seconds, then let it snap back.” I follow his orders, as my nipple is burning with need. “Now attach the clothespin to it, but only to the nipple.” I put the pin on my nipple, and instantly feel blood flowing to my clit, making it rock hard. “It is done, Sir” I respond. “Why is your pussy so wet? I feel the juices flowing down your leg. Do not touch your pussy, but taste the juices from the inside of your leg.” My fingers lightly move to the inside of my thigh, drenching them in my pussy juices, I bring them to my lips, and taste them. It’s a very erotic thing, tasting yourself at the instruction of someone you’ve never met. My lips dry the wetness, and my mouth savors the flavor of my pussy.

“When that is done, take a piece of ice and trace the areola of your right breast, not the nipple.” My nipple is so hard that I swear it is going to break off, as I tell him that the ice has melted. “Do you want to cum, Robyn?” Oh did I ever want to cum!! “ Yes Sir, your horny slut would like to cum please”. The seconds seemed to turn to hours before his answer “ Not yet sweetie. I want to make you hotter and have you beg me to let you cum. So, do this, take the vibe from your ass and the clothespin from your left nipple, then using just the tips of your fingers, trace around both nipples in tiny circles, just the nipples and areolas. That feels good, doesn’t it?” It felt wonderful and I answered, “Yes Sir, it does”.

My pussy was getting hotter and wetter by the moment, and my ass felt so empty. “Use your pocket vibe on the left nipple, and put a clothespin on the right. Take a drink if you wish”. My mouth had indeed become very dry, so I took a sip of the ice cold water sitting in front of me. I am grateful for the short break, so I say “Thank you, Sir”. “You are welcome. How close are you to cumming? Let me know how you feel”. There were so many things going through my mind at that moment, and I tried to explain them to him. “ Sir, my pussy is soaking wet, my right nipple loves the pain from the clothespin, my left nipple has shocks going through it from the vibe, and my ass is missing the vibe. And Sir, my pussy wants to cum very badly”. “Good sweet one, very good. I am well pleased. Pin both nipples, and just wait for my next command.”

I had pleased him, which made me even more excited. What was it about this man that made me want to make him proud of me? “Thank you Sir, both nipples are pinned.” “Good, sweet slut, now reinsert the vibe into your ass, and smack each of your ass cheeks 25 times. Make the smacks nice and hard and do not cum, or lose the vibe. If you do, you must start all over. Do you understand?” 25 times each cheek? Could I do it? “Yes Sir”, I respond, knowing that I would do anything that he asked of me. I start giving myself my spankings, 25 to the right cheek, hard, and then to the left. The force of the smacks threatened to make the vibe come out of my ass, but I clenched my cheeks, to keep it in. When I was finished, I told him “Sir, I spanked each cheek 25 times, as ordered. Thank You.” I couldn’t believe my eyes, when I read on the screen “Good, another 25, and do not cum. Turn up the vibe in your ass, insert the pocket vibe into your pussy, but do not fuck it or cum, just hold it. Do you understand?” 25 more? Could I take it? “Yes Sir”, I reply. Tears threatened to well up in my eyes, as I administered the additional spanks, each one making my ass cheeks hotter than the one before.

My pussy and ass were both filled with the vibrators, and it was very difficult to keep myself from going over the edge. “Sir, I have given the additional 25 spanks to each cheek, Thank You.” “You are welcome. Now, is the vibe in your ass on the highest speed?” Oh yes, I could definitely feel the high speed vibrating in my ass, “Yes, Sir” I tell him, very aware of my body starting to inch it’s way toward an earth shattering orgasm.

“Okay, take both hands and place them on the outside of the clothespins, pull and yank on your nipples simultaneously 30 times. Let me know when you are done.” The pulling and yanking on my nipples was just about the last straw that I could handle. I wanted to cum, and I wanted to cum NOW! “ I have pulled the pins 30 times, as ordered, Sir”. My entire body was on fire with need, waiting for the time that he would allow me to finally cum. “Good Robyn, remove the pins and take the vibes out.”

Finally, a little relief, at least my pussy and ass wouldn’t be subjected to the stimulations anymore. “Thank You, Sir”, I replied, very grateful. “You are welcome. Now stimulate only the very top of your clit with the lowest speed of the pocket vibe. You may cum, but the only body part I want you to touch is the top of your clit. Cum for me, Robyn, cum nice and hard, and do not stop until you have cum 3 times.” Oh my God, finally, I was allowed to cum!! “Oh yes Sir, your slut is going to cum hard. Mmmmmmmmm.” “Let me know when you are finished cumming”. I type in the number 1 signifying the onslaught of the first orgasm, which shook my body all the way through. I cried out with the release, and was sure the neighbors could hear me. It felt so good, but I knew I had 2 more coming to me, so I tried to concentrate again. “Use the slow speed hon, do not turn it up. I want you to cum, but slowly. I know you want to be fucked hard, but remember, you are my slut and I like for you to savor and enjoy all the sensations. Yes, I know you want a good fucking, and I know how hot you are right now, but I want you to remain hot and wanting.” Yes, I wanted to be fucked, and I was hot, and I wanted to cum again, soon. “Yes Sir, I am sitting on my chair, with the vibe leaning just barely against my clit. I’m close to cumming again.” I was hovering on the edge, ready to plunge into my next mind-blowing orgasm. “Good, now turn it on the highest speed and stimulate your clit. Cum now!” I started to tremble, from my toes all the way to my head, my pussy squirting all over my legs, and chair.

I was flying high on a cloud, and never wanted to come down. “Put the clothespins back on, stick the vibe into your ass as far as it will go, turn both vibes on high speed, and fuck yourself silly. Do it now, do it quick, and cum a lot. NOW Robyn!! Cum you slut whore!!” Mmmmmm, I was going to cum hard.

I liked being talked to like that, and he knew it. I loved being treated like a slut, and whore. I wanted to share this last orgasm with him, so I initiated voice chat, so he could hear exactly what he had done to me. I was screaming into the mic, that I was cumming, and cumming hard. What an awesome rush it was, for him to be hearing me, at my most private and intense moment. As I started to calm a bit, I was able to hear him asking me if I was all right. Oh My God, yes, I was better than all right! I had just had 3 of the most intense orgasms of my life, within a 10 minute span!!

He gave me permission to go clean up, I reluctantly put my headset down, and headed for the bathroom, to wipe away all the juices that had accumulated between my thighs. Every wipe of the cloth across my clit and pussy was exquisite torture. They were still alive with sensations, and i considered asking if i could cum again. I realized at that moment, that i hadn't even thought about the possibility that my roommate had come home, while i was in the middle of screaming in ecstasy. Luckily, she hadn't, but i felt like such a wanton slut, for not even considering it before!

When I was done cleaning myself, I hurried back to my computer, and to his sexy voice, wanting to talk with him about what had just happened. For the next hour, we chatted, laughed, flirted, and got to know each other better. We have decided that we will meet online again, and i'm sure we can figure out many new and inventive ways to play!!

to be continued......