Cyber with Steve

Story Info
She shares her first experience with her new toy online.
1.1k words
4.37
31.7k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since I was 18 and discovered the joys of sex, I’ve been somewhat of a nympho. Well, more of a closet nympho, I guess, as even those closest to me have little idea of how truly insatiable I am.

Needless to say, I learned early on that if I don’t have a man handy, a rubber cock could do wonders for a woman’s libido. Over the years I’ve established quite the collection; more than 50 in all. Everything from realistic, flesh like cocks to smooth, metallic wands of pleasure. I have little ones, big ones, vibrating ones and rotating ones; if you’ve heard of it, I’ve probably got it.

I just received my newest addition about a week ago. It’s a nine-inch long, two and a half inch thick vibrating beauty with a wireless remote and a suction cup at one end. I’m fond of this feature as it allows me to ride my synthetic cocks while leaving my hands and fingers free to . . . explore.

I have a little tradition I try to keep when I bring home a new toy. I prefer to share the first experience with a stranger. I don’t mean that I go out to the local bar and bring home some lucky boozehound for the night (although, the thought has crossed my mind more than once). No, I like to pleasure myself over cyberspace. I have a web-cam, and a microphone; no one handed typing for me!

On this particular night, I was looking for a particular type of partner. I have a few regulars who have had the pleasure of watching me break in a few virgin dildos, but tonight I was looking for a new voyeur. Someone who also had a cam so I could watch his face as I bounced on my “lover” and twisted my nipples and played with my clit.

After searching a few minutes, I found Steve. Steve is 32, and while his face isn’t much to be proud of, he has the body of a god. Tan, chiseled chest, hairless (just as I like it!) And a thick cock that was at least eight and a half at it’s full potential.

Steve isn’t shy and he wasted no time in showing me that he was exactly what I was looking for. Just LOOKING at his perfect body got my juices flowing.

Not a bit shy myself, I quickly discarded the thin sundress I had been wearing. Then I stood up and, making sure that my firm 36D breasts were right in front of the camera, I unhooked my flimsy bra and peeled away the lacy fabric. I’m very proud of my breasts, as they are natural D-cups, firm enough to stay in place, with or without the support of a bra.

As I dropped the bra on the floor at my feet, the oscillating fan on my desk blew s=across my chest, causing the large nipples to harden, and the rosy flesh around them to pucker.

“Very nice,” Steve typed.

“I’m glad you like them,” was my reply.

“So how about the rest? We’re still a little uneven.”

I smiled at his comment. I could see him sitting back from his computer, completely naked, legs spread, giving me the perfect view of his hardening member.

“Be patient, Steve,” I told him. “I promise you won’t be disappointed.”

I put aside my desk chair and fetched the small, metal stool on top of which my newest toy was firmly affixed. I adjusted my camera a little so Steve would have a nice view.

“What do you think of my friend here?” I asked.

I could see the surprise on his face.

“I-I’ve never seen a girl use one of those before . . . So I take it you don’t use your fingers?”

“Oh, I use them . . . just not by themselves,” I giggled girlishly.

“You’re still overdressed,” he remarked. Already, he was starting to stroke his throbbing cock.

I gave him a slow, sexy smile as I pushed a stray lock of auburn hair away from my face.

“Ready for the rest of the show?” I asked.

He didn’t answer, only stroked himself a little slower as I cupped my breasts and pushed then together slightly. I then slowly rubbed my palms down my flat stomach to the thin strip of lace that was my black thong. I hooked my thumbs on the sides and turned around, giving him a nice view of my ass and the thong disappearing into my crack.

I bent slightly at the waist, and slowly, slowly peeled the thong down my long legs, making sure he could see everything I had as I did.

When I turned around, Steve was stroking himself fast and hard.

“Slow down there, Cowboy . . . the REAL show is about to begin.”

I straddled the stool, standing with my legs apart and my wet, aching hole hovering over the rubber cock. Keeping my eyes on the computer monitor, I slowly squatted down until the head was just inside me. I moaned and closed my eyes. Nothing feels better than the head of a cock inside my yearning pussy.

I brought one finger to my clit and rubbed gently, making myself even wetter. Then, as I brought finger, slick and wet with my own juices, to my mouth, I sat down on the stool hard, completely burying the dildo deep inside of my pulsating hole.

I pinched my nipples as I began to ride the rubber cock, slowly at first, then faster. Steve’s hand was moving furiously as he jacked himself while watching me ride my new toy.

Soon, I had one hand on my breast while the other was working my clit. I was bouncing like a pogo stick, and I knew I was close to cumming. I looked at my computer just in time to see Steve shoot his load all over his computer and camera, blurring the picture.

The sight of his cum pushed me over the edge and I impaled myself on my toy hard as I let my orgasm wash over me in wave after wave of pulsating pleasure.

“Wow,” I said into the mike as I slumped over the desk, the rubber cock still buried to the hilt inside my tight pussy. “In all the excitement I forgot to turn on the vibrations!”

Steve had wiped off his camera, so I saw his smile as he typed, “Was it good for you?”

The old cliche made me laugh. I assured Steve that we would definitely have to do this again, and signed off my computer.

I stood up, releasing the dildo with a slight popping sound. It was still slick and shiny with my musky juices, so I detached it from the stool and brought it to my mouth. Tasting myself, I could feel the wetness start to build again. I smiled as I licked the fat rubber balls. I guess I would just have to go for round two with my new favorite toy . . .