Cyber with Steve Ch. 02

Story Info
Samantha meets her voyeur for fun at the movies.
1.9k words
4.24
30.9k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: No More Computer

I put the finishing touch on my makeup and gave myself a once over in the full length mirror next to my bed. I turned slightly as I inspected my petite, 5'5" frame, with the tiny waist, full, rounded ass, and ample 36D breasts, topped with a full mane of auburn locks. I loved the way my new red dress hugged my curves like a second skin. It was a halter with a plunging neckline that showed off my braless breasts, barely concealing my perfectly shaped nipples. It reminded me of a new fashion I saw on TV which is painted directly onto a naked woman's body. The dress was only slightly less risque.

Satisfied with my appearance I sprayed on a bit of Chanel, grabbed my tiny purse and left my apartment. I was a little nervous. I was meeting someone off the internet for the first time. His name is Steve. You might remember him from our previous encounter.

A few weeks ago, he watched me on my web-cam as I broke in one of my many toys. I had done this several times before, but had never considered meeting one of my online voyeurs in person. Steve was different, though. Something about him and his nine-inch cock made me want to experience him in person. I had been fantasizing about him ever since that night and figured the best way to get it out of my system would be to live it out.

I pulled up to the theater where we had agreed to meet and scanned the crowd in front of the box office. I spotted Steve immediately. He stuck out, being 6'4". While I waited for a parking space, my eyes did a full sweep of his muscular body, from his tight calves and thighs, past the slight bulge already evident in his jeans, up to his broad, muscular chest in the skin tight black T-shirt. I already knew from our online encounters that his cock was a thick nine-incher that I couldn't wait to wrap my lips around.

I checked myself one last time in the vanity mirror before locking my car and approaching Steve. He had his back to me but as I got closer, he turned, and when he saw me, I couldn't help the knowing smirk that sprang to my luscious red lips when I saw the expression on his not quite handsome face.

"Samantha?" he asked.

"Of course," I replied. "Do I look that much different on your computer monitor?" I giggled, a little girlishly. All my nervousness had turned into anxious anticipation of what we were about to do.

Steve's eyes did a slow, lingering once over, focusing a little longer on my ample chest than the rest of my voluptuous body. "Wow! That's some outfit!" He grinned widely and took my arm as we got in line to purchase our tickets.

It was still fairly early, not quite a matinee, but early enough that the theater wasn't crowded. We bought tickets for an R-rated movie that neither of us wanted to see. It had gotten really bad reviews and, although I preferred to have a small audience, or at least the chance for one, I didn't want to get kicked out of the theater either. As I had been hoping, we were joined by only two other moviegoers in the small auditorium, both of them male (which brought some more ideas to my head other than a one-on-one romp at the movies).

As the lights went down, I immediately allowed my skillful hands to stray to Steve's crotch. I was delighted to find that he was already semierect before my hands had even brushed his groin.

Before the previews were over, Steve and I were all over each other. He had pulled down the front of my dress, exposing my plump breasts and rosy nipples to his roving mouth, and I had unzipped his fly and was feeling his now rock solid cock through his thin boxers.

We were seated near the center of the theater and I knew both of our fellow patrons could see us, even if they hadn't quite figured out exactly what we were up to. Steve and I were kissing, his tongue massaging mine as I let one hand roam under his T-shirt (the other was now exploring his long shaft through the slit in his boxers), when I noticed that the guy who had been sitting about five or six rows back had moved to a seat one row behind us and a little to the left. Knowing that he was aware of our actions made me wetter than I already was. I could feel the moisture begin to coat my inner thighs.

Steve chose that moment to venture one of his hands under the hem of my dress, dragging his fingers lightly over my silky skin. When he reached my mound he gasped quietly and whispered, just loud enough for our visitor to hear, "I always loved a girl who wasn't afraid to go 'commando'."

He slipped a finger into my waiting pussy and I shuddered, relishing the finger of his stroking finger and the gyrating thumb he placed on my clit. Giving myself over to the pleasure of the moment, I leaned back in my seat as he finger-fucked me, increasing his pace, as he slipped two more fingers inside me, finally bringing me to my first orgasm. I could hear the sounds of skin slapping skin behind me and turned to see our "friend" had pulled his cock out and was furiously jacking himself to the sight of Steve's fingers inside my smoothly shaved pussy.

I smiled and winked at him as I pushed Steve back into his chair knelt on the sticky floor in front of him. Pulling out his massive cock, I slowly began stroking the long shaft from base to tip, lightly dragging my nails along the sensitive underside.

A movement to my right caught my eye and I looked over to the man seated across the aisle who was shifting uncomfortably in his chair. In the dim light I could barely make out the large bulge in his pants. I looked directly over at our newest companion as I circled the large purple head of Steve's cock with my tongue. The scrawny kid, he couldn't be more than eighteen, immediately began massaging himself through his clothing.

On my left I could still hear our other friend pleasing himself, although he had slowed his pace when I began to play with Steve's cock. Satisfied with my audience, I devoted myself to the task at hand.

I love to suck cock. I always have, and I probably always will. I devote my self to the task fully and completely, intent on giving my partner the best blow-job he will ever have. And I gave Steve no less than my best. I swirled the tip of my tongue around the head a few times, finally taking the first bit of him into my hot, wet mouth. Slowly, I began to slide my luscious lips further down his shaft, swirling my tongue back and forth as his cock slid deeper into my throat. Steve moaned as my lips touched the base of his cock and I could feel the head brushing the back of my throat.

I moved one hand down between my slick thighs and began stroking my clit as my head bounced on Steve's cock, I twisted my head a little, moving back and forth, increasing the sensation as Steve approached his climax. Our young voyeur had taken out his cock by now and I could barely see him pumping away out of the corner of my eye. The man behind Steve was also still at work, although, judging by his face, I could tell he would most likely come before the other two.

Just as I was bringing myself to another orgasm, I felt Steve's cock twitch in my mouth, a split second before I felt his hot cum streaming down my throat. I wrapped my roving hand around his cock and carefully milked him with my hand and my mouth, careful not to let a drop go to waste.

When I got up off my knees, I looked up in time to see the man in the row behind us explode into his popcorn tub. The guy across the aisle wasn't far behind, although he let his stream fly through the air and onto the back of the seat in front of him.

I smiled and looked at Steve, who, much to my surprise (and delight) was still semi-hard. "I'm good for at least one more, Baby," he informed me, not even bothering to whisper anymore.

Never one to waste an opportunity to fuck, I immediately pulled my dress over my head, proudly showing off my body to all three of my admirers. Steve got out of his chair and spread his T-shirt onto the carpet in the aisle. He pulled me over to him and kissed me roughly before laying on the floor and pulling me down with him.

Our two new friends moved to seats on either side of the aisle to get a better view. Steve's member was now fully erect again and ready for action. I couldn't wait to feel all nine inches of him deep inside my quivering pussy. I straddled his body and positioned myself over his enormous cock allowing just the tip to tease the entrance of my hole. I reached out and grabbed the cocks of each of our companions, gripping them tightly as I impaled myself onto Steve. I raised myself on my knees, stroking the men on either side of me as I bounced up and down on Steve's cock. Steve out his hands around my slender waist, setting his own pace as he lifted his hips to thrust into me with more power.

"Oh my God!" I moaned. "I'm gonna come again!"

I came before I could finish my proclamation, my juices leaking out onto Steve's body and even dripping onto the dirty carpet. I still had a cock in each hand and I pumped them furiously as my pussy pulsated around Steve's cock. The man on my left, I think it was the older one, suddenly stiffened and shot a stream of cum which landed in my hair. Steve grunted at the sight and suddenly increased the pace of his thrusts, slamming into my body harder than before and quickly bringing himself to his second orgasm, just as the guy on my right shot his load directly onto my breasts. I came again as Steve was finishing, milking him dry with the well-exercised muscles of my pussy.

I finally released my grip on the men beside me and collapsed onto Steve's chest, trying to catch my breath. After a few moments, Steve and I got up and got dressed, and I cleaned the cum off of me as best I could with a paper napkin. Without a word, the four of us returned to our seats under the pretense of watching the movie. When it was over, none of us said a word as we left the theater. Once outside, Steve walked me to my car and said goodbye, promising to get together again sometime soon.

As I drove home, I thought back on the evenings events and smiled. This was definitely an experience to remember, and I was looking forward to my next adventure with Steve. I guess internet liaisons aren't as crazy as I thought!