Cyberslut

Story Info
Sean fulfills his younger sister's cyberslut fantasies.
8k words
4.58
358.7k
256

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,966 Followers

Sean was excited to be home. His unit was not supposed to return from Iraq for another week, but just a day earlier they were told to board a plane and leave. He had not contacted anyone at home, mostly because he did not have time, but he also wanted to surprise them. He was especially excited about seeing his younger sister Amanda who had just turned 18 and was going to graduate from high school in a few months.

The taxi pulled in front of their modest house. It was still winter and there were traces of snow and ice covering the front yard. Sean walked to the front door and turned the knob. The door was open. He quietly stepped inside, but no one was there. When he called out no one answered so he headed back towards his room to unpack and wait. That's when he heard noises coming from his sister's bedroom.

Sean stopped and peeked through the door which was cracked open. Amanda was sitting in front of a computer and typing with one hand. The other hand was between her legs. Her jeans and panties were on the floor by the chair and her knees were spread wide. Sean could hear moans between the clicks of the keys.

"Ooooohhh... uuuuuhhhh... click, click click... mmmmppphhhh... uh, uh... click, click, click."

Sean was shocked. His sister, who had been an innocent young teenager when he joined the Marines, was engaged in a hot session of computer sex. He knew it was wrong to watch but he couldn't seem to break away. He could feel his cock growing hard as he watched his sister getting more and more excited. Her fingers caused faint squishing sounds to emanate from her pussy.

Mmmmmm... mmmmmm... oooohhhhh... click, click, click, click... uh, uh... mmmmpppphhh... click, click, click."

Amanda was becoming more and more excited as she clicked away on the computer. Suddenly her knees began to wobble. She arched her back and straightened her legs. Her toes curled and her body jerked in a series of spasms. She let out a muffled squeal and a series of gasps and moans. Several seconds later her body collapsed back into the chair until her trembles subsided and she regained control.

Amanda, now with both hands free, continued typing for another few minutes. Then she stood and bent over to pick up her jeans and panties. Sean stared at her naked ass with two perfect spheres separated by a cleft down the middle. Between them he could see her swollen pussy with the petals open wide and glistening with cum.

Sean made a quick escape while Amanda pulled on her clothes. He went back outside with his bag, gave Amanda a little time to recover and then re-entered making his presence known in a loud voice. Amanda came running out from the back room and flung her arms around him in a big hug. He was very aware of her breasts pressing into his chest and hoped she did not notice his still hard cock.

"Sean, I can't believe it. You're home. I have missed you so much. I'm calling mom and dad right now. They will be so totally freaked."

The celebration went on well into the night with neighbors and friends dropping by until Sean could hardly stand because of the jet lag. The next morning he woke late. He found a note from his parents saying they were all out shopping and would be back by noon. Sean contemplated getting something to eat, but when he passed Amanda's room he opened the door and stepped inside.

Her bed was not made and there were clothes strewn about, including a pair of panties on the floor. He picked them up and sniffed the crotch. There was a strong smell of pussy. Sean assumed that these must be the panties his sister was wearing after masturbating at the computer the previous afternoon.

Her computer was on. Out of curiosity Sean moved the mouse to clear the screen saver. He was surprised to find someone still logged on to a porn chat site by the name of "Puffy n Wet." He knew it had to be Amanda. Sean scrolled up and read the first entry from someone named "Meat Grinder." It was from last night.

MG: I quietly move up behind you in the dark alley.

PW: I sense someone is there. I am afraid. I turn to look.

MG: My hand clamps across your mouth. I twist your arm and push you face first against the brick wall.

PW: I try to scream but am unable. I struggle to get free.

MG: I twist your arm higher.

PW: The pain is unbearable. Tears run down my cheeks.

MG: Cooperate and you won't get hurt.

PW: I nod my head.

MG: I take my hand from your mouth and slide it down to your breast. I crush the soft flesh through the flimsy top you are wearing. My other hand slides around your body and cups your pussy.

PW: Wha... what are you doing?

MG: Shut the fuck up if you don't want to get hurt.

PW: Please... I'll give you money. Don't hurt me.

MG: I push my hand under your top. I pinch your nipple hard and twist it.

PW: Ooooohhhh... nooooo... please...

MG: I slip my hand down the front of your jeans and into your panties. My fingers find the hot folds of your sex.

PW: I want it to stop but... ohmygod... what is happening.

MG: I twist two fingers up into your cunt.

PW: Ahhhh... stop... ooohhhh...

MG: I can feel your juices flowing as I fingerfuck your pussy.

PW: Mmmmppphhh... please... ooohhhhh... nooo..

MG: I bite into the side of your neck and thrust my fingers deeper up your cunt.

PW: Aaaahhhhhhhhh...

MG: You love it. Don't you?

PW: My body is betraying me. My nipples are swollen and my pussy is dripping.

MG: Answer me bitch.

PW: Pl... please don't hurt me... oh god... aaaahhhh

MG: I grab you by the hair and throw you to the ground. I pull out my cock and shove it in your face.

PW: I turn my head and feel the hard flesh press against my cheek.

MG: If you don't want to get hurt you had better suck it. Now.

PW: I feel the large bulb brush across my lips. I open my mouth.

MG: Grabbing your hair I slam my cock into your mouth until it is lodged in the opening to your throat.

PW: I gag desperately trying to get air.

MG: Oh yeah... that's it... suck it...

PW: I do my best to keep up. Spit is drooling from my chin. I open my throat because of the pressure and feel the hard cock slide even deeper.

MG: I jam my cock all the way down your throat and hold it there.

PW: I can't breathe. I am going to pass out.

MG: I finally pull my cock from your mouth. It is dripping with spit.

PW: I gasp for air only vaguely aware of where I am.

MG: I pull you up by the hair and throw you face first against the wall.

PW: Wha... no, please.

MG: I yank your jeans and panties down to your knees.

PW: What are you doing? Don't hurt me.

MG: I bend you forward and ram my cock between your ass cheeks until it finds your opening.

PW: I feel him against me. My body reacts against my will and pushes back. The head of his cock slides inside me.

MG: I grab your hips and slam my cock deep into your pussy.

PW: Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh...

MG: I pull out and pound it into you again and again and again.

PW: Ohhh... oh god

MG: My hands move under your top and crush your tits.

PW: I feel his cock go deep inside me again and again. I want it.

MG: Your pussy is milking my swollen meat. My balls slap hard against your clit.

PW: Fuck me... oh god yes.

MG: My swollen meat pounds your pussy harder and faster.

PW: I reach down to rub my clit. I am going to cum.

MG: I pinch your nipples hard and twist them while driving my cock deep.

PW: Fuck me... fuck me... oh god... almost

MG: My cock pounds your pussy hard and deep. I move a hand to your throat and squeeze.

PW: Oh god... oh god

MG: I feel your pussy tighten around my cock.

PW: UUUUUHHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MG: I keep pounding. Juices are splattered everywhere.

MG: My balls are filling with cum. I fuck you faster.

MG: Just a little more... oh god

PW: (breathing hard)... In my mouth baby. I want you to cum in my mouth

MG: Yes... oh god.

PW: I wrap my lips around your swollen cock and suck off my juices

MG: Just a little more.

PW: I swirl my tongue across your meat. My eyes look up at you with lust.

MG: Oh god

PW: I feel you swell between my lips.

MG: Yes

PW: I want your cum. Give it to me baby.

MG:AAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PW: Mmmmmmmm... more

MG:UUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU HHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH

PW: (Gulp)... Mmmmmm, that was good

MG: Oh fuck... I'm drained

PW: I'm still horny. I'm going to fuck myself silly with my vibrator.

MG: Have fun. See you soon

Sean wrapped her panties around his cock and closed his eyes. He imagined Amanda's lips wrapped around his hard meat as she looked up at him. Seconds later a huge load of cum gushed into the crotch. He kept shooting until her panties were drenched. Afterwards he felt guilty. A brother wasn't supposed to think of his sister like that.

Sean wondered if "Meat Grinder" was her boyfriend and if they just used the internet when they couldn't be together. He decided to test the waters and set up an account using the name "Marine One." He noticed that there were a lot of options including video, and that there was also a search and messaging feature.

Sean composed a message to Amanda that he was sure would get her attention and hit the send key. Sure enough he found a reply later that afternoon from "Puffy n Wet" who asked him to meet her in a public chat room at 10PM that evening. From there she suggested that they could go into a private session.

Sean said goodnight to Amanda at a few minutes before 10PM and watched her go into her room and lock the door. He did the same and set up his laptop next to the bed. He logged onto the site and went to the chat room where "Puffy n Wet" sent him a message inviting him to a private chat. Sean accepted.

MO: I'm new at this. How do we get started?

PW: There's nothing to it. We just make it up as we go along.

MO: Are we supposed to be using video so we can see each other?

PW: No. I don't do video or voice. We just type what we want to do.

MO: So how does that work. Do I ask you to take off your clothes or something?

PW: I'm already naked except for a pair of panties. And you?

MO: The essential organ is fully exposed and ready for action.

PW: You mean your cock? Is it hard?

MO: Not yet.

PW: I can help with that. Do you want me to suck it?

MO: Sure, but how does that work? I need an image in my mind.

PW: I can be anyone you want - a movie star, a girlfriend, a wife, a mistress.

MO: How about my sister? Could you be her?

PW: Wow, that's a little kinky. Do you really have the hots for your own sister?

MO: Yeah, after I saw her naked. She didn't know I was looking.

PW: Was she in the shower?

MO: No, she was masturbating in her bedroom. She left her door open.

PW: That is hot. What did you do?

MO: I jerked off in a pair of her panties.

PW: You are kinky. Ok, I'll be your sister.

MO: And I'll be your brother. Do you have one?

PW: Yeah. I never really thought about sex with him but he is pretty hot.

MO: Is that who you are going to imagine I am?

PW: Hmmm... why not. Sucking my own brother's cock will be interesting.

MO: More than that I hope.

PW: We'll see. I'll start.

MO: Ok

PW: I am lying face down on the bed fingering my pussy.

MO: I come home early and hear sounds from your room.

PW: I tilt my ass in the air and push 2 fingers up my cunt.

MO: I push open the door and see you.

PW: I rotate my ass and push my fingers deeper.

MO: My cock grows hard. I know I should leave.

PW: I imagine it is my brother's fingers in me. I call out his name.

MO: I am shocked to hear my name. Does she know I'm here?

PW: I push my juicy fingers into my mouth and imagine it is my brother's cock.

MO: I know I should leave. It is wrong to see my sister like this.

PW: I take the vibrator from under my pillow and put it in my mouth.

MO: I unzip my jeans and pull out my hard cock.

PW: I roll onto my back and prepare to fuck myself. I see you.

MO: Our eyes lock but I don't move.

PW: I sit up and stare at the huge monster poking out at me.

MO: This is wrong. You are my sister.

PW: I know.

MO: I should leave.

PW: I know.

MO: I can't help myself. I move forward until the tip of my cock brushes your lips.

PW: I flick my tongue across your knob.

MO: I moan as flashes of pleasure surge through me. My cock twitches

PW: My lips slide over your knob and down your meaty shaft.

MO: Aaaaahhhhhhh

PW: My tongue explores the veins and ridges of your hard meat.

MO: Oh fuck

PW: I bob my head up and down and fuck you with my mouth

MO: Oh god yes

PW: I go faster and faster forcing the head of your cock into my throat

MO: Oooooohhhhhhhh

PW: I open my throat and take you deeper

MO: Oh shit

PW: My lips press against your pubes. My tongue massages the underside of your cock.

MO: Yes... suck it sweet sister of mine

PW: I pull you from my mouth and nibble on the head of your cock.

MO: Mmmmmmmmmm

PW: I kiss down your shaft and take your balls into my mouth one at a time. My hand is stroking your hard cock

MO: Oh fuck... you're driving me crazy

PW: I slide my lips back down your shaft and fuck you with my mouth

MO: I put my hands on your head and move my cock in and out of your mouth matching your bobbing motion

PW: I feel your hard meat slamming into my mouth. Spit is drooling from my lips.

MO: Oh god, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum

PW: Mmmmpppphhhhhh, ssssshhhhllllluuuurrrrrpppp

MO: Ah, ah, oh fuck

PW: ggggghhhhhhhhhh (fingering my pussy)

MO: Almost... oh god...

PW: I feel you swell. I want to taste my brother's cum

MO: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PW: I feel it shooting into my mouth. I want more.

PW: I swallow but it is too much.

PW: I feeling it drooling from my lips and chin

PW: My fingers rub my pussy faster. I am going to cum.

MO: Oh fuck that was good.

PW: Will you lick my pussy?

MO: Of course sister.

PW: I lay back and spread my legs.

MO: I move my face between your thighs. My tongue flicks across your clit

PW: Yes... oh god. Eat me

MO: I push two fingers up your cunt and nibble on your clit

PW: Oh god... put a finger up my ass

MO: I rub my fingertip across your asshole and push. I feel you open.

PW: Ooooohhhhhh... oooohhhhhh... just a little longer

MO: Is your finger really in your ass?

PW: Yes. Oh god

MO: My finger goes deeper into your ass. I rake my teeth across your clit

PW: Typing with one hand, finger in my ass and thumb on my clit.

MO: Cum for me sister. Cum in my mouth.

PW: Almost there

MO: I clamp my mouth over your pussy and shove my tongue up your cunt.

PW: Oh god... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MO: I lick your juices as they pour from your pussy.

PW: Oh fuck... again... OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MO: Cunt juice runs down my chin and neck.

PW: Oh god... mmmmmmmmm... that was a good one

MO: Mine too. I shot a stream of cum five feet across the room

PW: And I'm sitting in a puddle.

MO: Caused by your brother eating your pussy. Now would you fuck him?

PW: It could never happen. He's not like that.

MO: But would you if it could happen. Hypothetically.

PW: I don't know. Maybe. I liked the idea of sucking his cock just now.

MO: Well I'd definitely fuck my sister if I got the chance.

PW: Then go for it. I gotta go pee. Talk to you soon.

MO: OK. Goodnight.

Sean heard Amanda's door open. She walked down the hallway to the bathroom. He waited until he heard the toilet flush and stepped into the hallway wearing only his briefs. He slowly walked towards the bathroom. Amanda stepped out wearing an oversized t-shirt that fell just below her pussy. Her hard nipples poked out through the thin material. They stood and stared at each other. Sean broke the silence.

"Um... Hi Amanda. I was just on my way to the bathroom."

Her eyes took in his muscular body and then glanced briefly at the bulge in his briefs before looking away.

"Oh. Okay. It's free now."

Sean knew it would be up to him to make the first move. He knew now that she found him sexually attractive and was not repulsed at the thought of sucking his cock. He took a step closer. He glanced down at her tits and then up into her big brown eyes.

"Did I ever tell you how sexy you are, Amanda? You must drive the boys at school crazy. That probably sounds a little weird coming from your brother, doesn't it?"

She shrugged her shoulders and looked down at the ground.

"Not really. I mean you're a good looking guy too. If you weren't my brother I'd be attracted to you."

Sean put his hand under her chin and lifted her head until their eyes met.

"Sister or not, Amanda, I'm attracted to you... I mean really attracted. I know it's not right, but..."

He leaned his face into hers and brushed against her lips. He pulled back to see her reaction. Her eyes were filled with desire.

"I want to kiss you Amanda. A kiss isn't wrong, is it?"

He leaned forward again and kissed her. Amanda was frozen and unsure what to do. His lips parted. Amanda felt his tongue and opened her mouth. Sean pulled her closer until he could feel the warmth of her body against his. She wrapped an arm around his neck. Sean pulled away from the kiss and touched her cheek. Their faces were inches apart.

"Stop me if you think this is wrong, Amanda."

Their lips met again, this time with more urgency. Sean slid his free hand under her t-shirt and cupped his sister's naked breast in his palm, gently squeezing it with his fingers. Amanda moaned and straddled her brother's thigh. Sean could feel the curls of her pubic hair against his skin. His other hand slid down her back, under the t-shirt and over the rounded cheek of her firm ass. His fingers gently massaged the creamy skin.

They continued to kiss shamelessly in the hallway afraid that if they stopped the spell would be broken. Sean pinched her swollen nipple. Amanda rubbed her pussy against his thigh. She could feel his hardness pressing against her lower stomach. Sean bent his legs and shifted his bulging cock so that it was pressed against his sister's pussy. She pushed back against him.

Sean took his hand from Amanda's breast and cupped the other cheek. He pulled her tighter against his cock. Amanda spread her legs and fucked her pussy up and down his length. Using both hands, Sean lifted his sister into the air and pressed her back against the wall. She wrapped her arms around his neck and dug her heels into his buttocks.

Amanda moaned when Sean sunk his teeth into her neck. She rubbed her clit against the tip of his cock which was poking up through the elastic in his briefs. She could no longer hold back the pressure boiling in her loins. Her fingernails dug into his shoulder. She threw her head back and squealed. The explosion that ripped through her pussy rocked her body. She thrashed and bucked in a series of convulsions.

Sean lowered his sister's trembling body until she was standing on wobbly legs. Their lips pressed together and their tongues mingled in a hot passionate kiss. Amanda slipped her hand between them and slid it down into Sean's briefs. Her fingers curled around his hard flesh and slowly pumped it up and down.

She moved her lips down to his neck and nibbled on the tender skin. She slid down the wall until she could suck his nipple into her mouth. Amanda continued down his body trailing her tongue over his stomach. She hooked her thumbs into the elastic of his briefs and peeled them down his thighs. Sean's hard cock wavered in front of her face. Amanda stared at the vein streaked flesh before darting her tongue over the swollen knob.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,966 Followers