CYCLOPS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, beautiful," he answered cheerily. Slowly, they completed their lovemaking, cleaned up, and went to bed in the suite at PRISM's office.

Chapter 3

The Desire of a Friend

PRISM Designs didn't see stretched black limousines pull up at the front door every day, but this afternoon was different. The chauffer drew the long Mercedes even with the glass doors, got out, and with a smile opened the door for the young redheaded director of the company's explorations division.

Mark kissed her goodbye at the entrance and whispered, "Princess, have a wonderful evening, and please do everything I would do with your hosts. I know Kittrick and Diane and I trust them implicitly to give you a memorable evening."

The gorgeous young woman with the stunning red mane reaching to her rounded bottom was dressed in a royal purple body-hugging high-neck sheath that reached to her ankles and split just below her lower abdomen. A zipper allowed her to close the dress farther down the front or open it to display her sexuality. Her lightly tanned flesh glowed with health. The lovely dress, one of PRISM's latest items in the formal wear market, clung to her body but her casual movements parted it, almost exposing her enviable assets. When she arrived at her hosts' home, she would open the dress completely.

Ashwynde Richardson, a proud, happy shemale, was on her way to the home of Kittrick and Diane L'Deuve for dinner, business discussions, and...well, anything else that might develop. The parted dress would reveal her full, soft penis and tight ball sac that, with her professional skills, flaming hair, green eyes, and her generous chest had become a trademark of the company's girl.

She hoped she could restrain her arousal for the drive to their home on the Intracoastal Waterway and at least their reception. A lacy thong would have effectively captured her gifts, at least for a time, but as a matter of principle Ashwynde rarely wore underwear. She had no intention of starting what she called 'that boorish habit' tonight. Her hopes for voluntary restraint by her body and thoughts was already on its way to the file of good intentions. As Mark often said, "Nice try, but no cigar."

She smiled at the chauffer and greeted him with, "Good evening. I'm Ashe. Thank you for taking care of me this evening." As she turned to gather the dress and lower herself onto the leather seat, her dress drew back to bare her thighs and enlarging shaft. The driver glanced at her and with no embarrassment complimented her directly.

"You really are beautiful tonight, Miss Richardson. Kittrick cautioned me to be prepared for an incredibly sensuous guest this evening; that was an enormous understatement."

"You are so sweet to start my evening with a thrilling compliment. Thank you. Honestly, I trust that the L'Deuves will not be offended."

"Oh, I seriously doubt that you will experience the remotest offense on their part this evening. He is anticipating your time with them, and Mrs. L'Deuve has been looking forward to you for a week. She is, you might say, sensuously and expectantly dressed and ready for your arrival. I believe you and they will have a memorable evening together."

The drive along the waterway took nearly half-an-hour. Ashe checked her lipstick, ensured that the diamond ear pendants Mark and Parker had given her were secure, glanced at her still-separated dress and her slowly firming cock, and gave up trying to be what she wasn't...restrained while properly attired for the evening. She was erotic, she was becoming aroused, and if 'things' began to make themselves visible, then she'd go on with the evening until her hosts objected.

The effort cooled down her rising excitement as they rounded the drive in front of the L'Deuve home, a lovely single-level residence with an aura of un-ostentatious quality. Her hosts were waiting for her on the gravel driveway. As she finished thanking the chauffer, Kittrick opened the door for her and extended his hand to help her out of the car. Her dress once more parted, completely baring her thighs and every other lovely gift she possessed, but neither he nor she indicated they were aware of her nakedness.

"Ashwynde The Beautiful!" he exclaimed, beaming with pleasure and hugging her tightly. "What a joy for us to have you here. Diane and I have looked forward to this as if you were royalty."

"Kit, dear friend, you are so sweet. You make me feel very important, but I'm still just me, just Ashe."

"Ashe, you know Diane. My wife has been awaiting you all week long!'

The middle-age woman stepped forward to grasp her hands. Ashe was amazed at the aura she cast of old-line regal propriety, country woman passion, and simple kindness. She was what Mark called a 'traffic-stopper.' As the two moved toward each other, Ashe recognized her dress as one of PRISM's new warm weather styles. The sleeveless, lace top without buttons plunged to the waistband of her colorful wide skirt. No brassiere restrained her heavy breasts that trembled seductively with her movements. She embraced Ashe as if they were mother and daughter meeting after a long absence.

"Oh, Ashewynde, Kit and I are so honored to have you here tonight! It seems like forever since we've seen each other, and I promised Kit that we wouldn't let it be this long. You are truly gorgeous, Ashe!"

She stepped back and surveyed the girl before her, noticing with pleasure the swollen organ that had completely parted the purple dress. As if she had enjoyed total familiarity with Ashwynde for decades, Diane laid her hand gently on the girl's rigid cock and slid it the entire length several times. "I adore that dress. I want you to know that you must be completely free and comfortable with us. We are not easily embarrassed, and we hope you will enjoy this time with us."

"I know I will, Diane. Thank you for your compliment in wearing one of our new styles. It was obviously made just for you...you leave me breathless. Truly, Diane. I wore this just for you, and I appreciate your intimacy just now. Your touch actually takes my breath away for a moment."

Once more her host took Ashe's hands in her own and drew her close. She kissed the young woman with a restrained but quite tangible desire that Ashe found immediately arousing.

"Ladies, come on to the back of the house. Let's sit on the porch with some drinks and talk while dinner is under way."

Kittrick L'Deuve was a large man, not fat but simply heavy, with gray hair and a closely trimmed Van Dyke beard. His dark eyes always sparkled with warmth, and Ashe recalled the feeling of 'welcome' the very first time they'd met. Countless appointments followed during which they developed a mutual respect as they talked over ancient naval documents and the possible locations of long-forgotten treasure and artifacts.

L'Deuve was a living repository of nautical knowledge, information about the sea and those who rode it for centuries, and books and documents not owned by anyone else, not even the Library of Congress with which he consulted regularly at their invitation.

Tonight, Ashwynde and he would talk again about something of great current interest. She looked forward to this because it would produce information she had long sought about a project that most of her associates thought was a cosmic dead-end. If anyone could produce material about something long forgotten, buried and valuable, or exciting and incredibly hard-to-find, information no one else had, it was Kittrick.

He escorted his lovely wife and his friend with the flaming red mane to the porch where he seated them. Diane sat close to the girl while her husband sat in a swing opposite them. As soon as Ashe sat on the couch, her dress parted along the entire length of her legs, from hip to the spikes of her black stilettos. Her full cock and her balls rested on top of her thighs, a luscious display of casual, relaxed sensuality.

"Oh! Thank you for that, Ashwynde," remarked Diane beside her. We always knew you were different and gorgeous...you simply bear out our hopes and pleasure. Do not ever feel restrained around us."

"And thank you, beautiful lady," Ashe responded. "I appreciate so much your permitting...wanting...me to be who I am. This," and she flicked her hand toward her nakedness enhanced by the purple dress lying beside and beneath her, "is certainly not all of me. But being natural and uninhibited is a precious enjoyment. And," she said to Diane with a more suggestive expression, "you can have me just as I am here."

"Ashe, I will certainly take you up on that commitment. Now I need to go check on dinner, so please excuse me for a short time." She arose from the lounge beside her young guest and moved off to the kitchen. As she got up, she made no effort to conceal her heavy breasts shifting out of her loose top. They were full and heavy with large, dark brown nipples; Ashe felt a delicious tingle of desire as she stared at the display.

"She has always admired you," Kittrick remarked quietly. Ashe, I have something to ask of you. I'm almost embarrassed to do it, but it means much to me."

"Kit, you have been my special person ever since we were first introduced by Lauren. You and I are close, and you have provided to us professional information that is so important I could never place a value on it. But even more meaningful to me is your and your wife's friendship. Please ask me anything your heart wants. I mean anything."

Ashwynde stared at him with a smile that bespoke the intimacy of friendship, respect, and something more, something undefinable.

He was silent for a time, obviously working up to what he wanted to say." Ashe, two years ago my doctors discovered prostate cancer. We caught it in time and I went to Johns Hopkins to have it removed. As they told me would likely be the case, my plumbing was so altered that I've had virtually no sexual capability since that time. My wonderful wife has never indicated anything but the deepest love for me. We've tried every artificial stimulator that we could use to help satisfy her desires. Much of it has been momentarily erotic and enjoyable, but none of it satisfying for the long term.

"The other day I was walking by her room and noticed that on her computer she had several of those gorgeous, erotic pictures of you in various poses and settings. Diane saw me and invited me in to watch her move through a number of your stunning and uninhibited displays. She said, "Kittrick, I hope you don't mind my doing this. I think she is the most beautiful girl with her exciting abilities that I've ever seen. Is it wrong of me, Darling, to want her to make love with me?"

"Kit, that probably was something of a surprise. What do you think of what she said?"

"Ashe, I am not at all surprised. We are loyal to each other. But I cannot offer her the ultimate enjoyment and fulfillment of making love with her myself."

"Kit," whispered Ashwynde, "go ahead and ask me what you are thinking. Please."

"After we finish our work tonight, and I'd like for her to sit in with us if that's agreeable with you, would you consider spending the night with us, with her? She is....I mean, you are...her needs are so great...," and for the first time Ashe found her friend at a complete loss for words.

"My sweet Kit, I really can't express what a tender honor and gift that would be for me. I've been aroused by your wife, and if you don't object, I'd like to ask her if she'd be interested in working with me for some of our public scenes as well as erotic private ones. But to answer your question, yes, I would be overjoyed to spend the night with her and to be for her whatever she wants. See...you've blessed me with something precious; you haven't insulted me in any way."

"I am forever grateful to you, Ashe. You need do nothing unusual tonight to lead into this. You've already begun with your lovely and unrestrained appearance right here. I know her. She is greatly inflamed by you. I helped her select that dress for this dinner. As you'll see, she has such a lovely, sensuous body, and she feels totally at ease baring herself to you. She may even have other requests for you, and I hope that you'll honor them."

"Kit, I can assure you that I've seen a lot of sexy, sensuous men and women, and Diane puts so many of them in the shade. She is perfectly erotic, yet with a class and delicate sensuality that I do not often see. And I sense a raw hunger in her, as well. What a joy to have this liberty with her."

Chapter 4

Picture Perfect

"All right," said Kittrick with an air of finality, "there is something Diane and I want very much to give you, Ashwynde, to show our love and respect for you. You've been a friend and professional encouragement to me for several years now. I've shared these adventures and discoveries with her ever since we began. We wracked our brains for an unusual gift that would express our love for you, your beauty, individuality and just-plain-delicious sensuality, and Diane finally had the best idea.

"Would you come with us to the sun room? We'd like for you to see this."

Ashe rose with her hosts and, with Diane holding her hand, they moved to the next room. The young woman gasped once and remained speechless at what she saw. Diane motioned with her hand, sweeping across the six portrait-size photographs, each framed in a different design of wood and so clear and sharp that it appeared as if the three of them were actually observing Ashe in real life during a regular day.

"We know how much you dislike posed pictures, dear," said Diane. "So with the exception of the first, the others are in real-life places and in completely uninhibited scenes."

Each of the stunning full-size photographs in their frames was set on an easel, measured four feet by three feet and depicted the redhead in six different, extremely erotic scenes. The first was of Ashwynde standing before the large glass windows of the suite that fronted other office buildings around the PRISM complex. Sunlight cast a light golden glow on the nude young beauty staring out the window, her red hair curling about her face in a contrast with her red lipstick. She was completely hardened...her large cock stood before her stiff, engorged and proud.

Photograph number two showed her standing naked on the beach and gazing out to sea. Mark was positioned behind her, his hands on her hips, his long hair partially obscuring his face, and his hard penis inserted in her anal cleft. Sunlight glistened on the small visible portion of his shaft. The greater part of his organ was inside of the girl who laughed with pleasure. Several beachgoers stood in the background, observing this outrageously sensuous act.

The third photo was a casual horizontal shot of her seated beside her desk in a small gathering of her staff. Her feet, clad in white sandals, were on her desk with her right leg crossed over her left. She wore a white, sleeveless sweater that fit her like second skin, and her short red skirt bared her sexuality since she wore no underwear; her rigid cock and balls were trapped beneath her thighs, completely visible to everyone there. She obviously was paying no attention to her image as she waved a pen in her right hand and gestured with laughter at one of the young men in the group.

The fourth picture was likewise a horizontal shot of a conference with Lauren Campbell, company president. It depicted Lauren's office where the CEO was seated across from the copper-haired girl. Lauren wore a loose green blouse unbuttoned to her waist, a short, white skirt with no hosiery and beige, high-heel open-toe sandals. Her rich black bush was completely revealed by the short skirt as it curled out over her thighs.

Ashwynde sat casually on Lauren's couch, her left leg on the seat cushions themselves and her right spread wide, resting on the floor. She wore a cropped blue sweater with a high neck; the sweater fell loosely to just below her breasts, most of which were in view. Her micro-skirt revealed everything between her thighs, and that 'everything' was fully erect.

The fifth photograph was a scene from the Everglades home on the back deck. Mark and Ashe were nude, and he was holding her completely off the floor of the deck. Her legs were positioned high on his shoulders, and his thick cock was pressed fully into her anal hole. He held her at arms' length as she threw back her head, hair flying in the breeze. On her face was an expression of laughter and pure sexual delight.

Picture number six was a shot from below Ashwynde who stood naked in front of and above the photographer. The picture clearly showed the smooth, lightly-tanned flesh of her upper body all the way to her breasts, face and huge mass of red hair. Her round bottom and anal cleft were skillfully and lightly shadowed. Her large, swollen cock stood out before her, a luscious, thick, horizontal rod untouched by her hands and enhanced by her fat ball sac.

Kittrick spoke first. "Ashwynde, we had these made from several series of erotic photos of you at different times and places last year. We had our photographer enlarge them and she ensured that each photo retained its pixel detail as she did so. She really knows her stuff."

"Yes, Angel," Diane added, "we'd like to request that you hang the nude in your office in a location where it is constantly in view of anyone else there, perhaps behind your desk. It would please us if you'd hang the second of you and Mark across from it. The third is ideal for the hallway outside your and Lauren's office, and if you would humor us, we'd like to see the fourth one of you and Lauren hung in the outer office. The fifth one should be hung beside the fourth in the same place. Everyone knows what PRISM is like...this is an excellent and sensuous way to display that eroticism. Portrait number six should be placed in your great room in your Everglades home.

"And by the way, we had a copy of the last two made for our home. These have to be the most erotically hot pictures we've ever seen. Kit and I must have them here! Oh, we would ask one special thing of you, Darling...please see if you can make the last picture a fronts-piece or at least opening feature of your website."

Ashwynde, rarely at a loss for words, had none for this occasion. Sexual arousal, hunger, amazement and delight rippled through her like successive waves sliding onto the sand of a quiet beach.

"I...oh, Kit and Diane!...I...really, I have no words to say what these do to me. They are gorgeous! How did you ever get such sharp and clear pictures? Of course, I'll place them exactly where you requested. It excites me beyond description that so many people will see my intimacies displayed without restraint. You're generous and thoughtful beyond my ability to thank you."

As she turned to Kittrick and his wife to kiss them, her eyes filled with tears. Then she completely broke down in sobs as their gift touched her heart. "Oh, Ashe, Darling, we never wanted to make you cry," whispered Diane as she held her tightly and kissed her face and neck."

"I know that. I get so mad at myself for doing this when I should be all smiles and show you how precious you are to me. But the heat of these, the memory of how I felt at those times, the ways it aroused me and others...all that combines to make me...do...this, for heaven's sake!" Then she laughed through her tears. "I do love you both so very, very much. Thank you, dear ones. They make me so hot that I want to eat myself! Isn't that a graceless thing to say?"

"Well," drawled Kit, "I was going to recommend dinner right away; buuut...," and he drew out the last word with the first actual leer Ashe had ever seen him express.

"Oh, Kittrick," Diane laughed delightedly, playfully digging him in the side, "stop it. Besides, we also have some serious business to talk over."