Cyn for Short Ch. 02

Story Info
Anxious to learn.
5.8k words
4.45
99.5k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CraCyn55
CraCyn55
162 Followers

Anxious to learn

After almost over reacting when Eddy (my boyfriend), introduced sexuality, and a little dominance into our relationship during our senior year in high school I became concerned that I had frightened him away. You see, I was raised in a very religious and conservative home, where I had been taught all my life that sexual imagination led to addictive bondage, remorse, pain and spiritual suffering. With all the disincentives it hadn’t been all that hard to stay away from temptation before.

After we had started to kiss, even passionately with French tongues, I thought I was effectively staying away from temptation. The kisses were romantic passion, not erotic, or so I thought at least.

I’m not going to give you a lot more background on myself right now, If you need more you can refer to Part I, if you didn’t read it, you might not understand where I’m coming from. I will remind you that Eddy introduced a little dominance in our relationship when he got me to pull up my skirt and take off my pantyhose. In doing this he discovered a latent susceptibility for exhibitionism in me, and he showed me how good it feels when physical stimulation accompanies mental excitement by sticking his thumb deep into my wet pussy.

As I replayed those exiting feelings over and over in my mind overnight, I started to teach myself how to stimulate my sensitive erogenous zones so that I cold experience pleasure I had never been able to imagine. I know now, that this was when I started to develop an addiction to sexual imagination, along with exhibitionism, submissiveness, and a quest for sexual danger and thrill.

Today I’m a 37 year old woman who has been married 18 years to Craig Jamison, a 41 year old product line manager for a parts manufacturer. I have three teenaged kids and we live in a nice modest home West of Portland, Oregon in Forest Grove. Recently, the sexual behavior I discovered in high school and college has re-emerged and trapped me in its addictive spell again.

In part I, all I revealed were two seemingly small incidents that created impressions and planted the seeds for an addiction. As I indicated, after Eddy had taken me home, I didn’t see or hear from him for two days. During this time I experimented with my body and became more and more worried that my naiveté had caused Eddy to loose interest. I was panicked not only because I liked him, but because I saw in him someone who could unlock some of sexual mystery that I was desperate to discover.

At a point when my anguish seemed greatest, I was caught in an awful internal debate with one part of me that saying “see, what I’ve been taught all my life is true, a little sexual imagination and experimentation leads to misery and ruin”, and the other part of me said, “yes I know now that sex is dangerous, but the very danger and even nastiness of it is more exiting than anything I could have imagined, and I want more! I saw Eddy as a confident catalyst to change and was seriously afraid I had chased him away forever.

When Eddy caught up with me after biology, I almost came apart emotionally as I threw my arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder how sorry I was for being such a stupid silly girl. He laughed softly as he reassured me and promised he was not in any way unhappy with me. He said he had been called out of town on emergency to help his uncle out in Bozeman and just got back in time for school this morning. He promised to meet me after school and if I wanted we could take in a movie later on.

The rest of the school day flew by easily and I was often asked why I couldn’t stop smiling, and seemed so happy. I never answered anyone; I only hummed softly to myself and kept on smiling. Eddy was already waiting when I got to our meeting spot. As we started walking toward his car he asked the same questions I had ignored all day.

‘I’m just happy to see you again.” I said. “I thought maybe you were upset with me when I made you take me home the other day.”

“Why would I be pissed?” He asked, and I read more into the words than I should have as we climbed into the car.

“I thought maybe you thought I was a, you know, “a goody two shoes” like my friends, the ones you got mad at because they were trying to break us up.

“Don’t worry.” Eddy said. “I know you’re not a ‘goody two shoes’ as they say.”

I wondered why he as so sure, and asked him.

“Because you got so turned on and your pussy was so wet,” was his answer.

His blunt comment and sexy language made me exited. Part of me wanted desperately to get back to where we were before so I quickly put my clothes back on.

“I’m pretty sure you had a climax Cyn, have you had one before?”

“I don’t know, NO, I don’t think so, I never felt like that before, ever!”

“You were beautiful Cyn, that was the most fantastic thing I’d ever seen.”

We sat there a little while longer until I became more exited and the less self conscious. Almost so quietly I could hardly hear myself, I finally asked, “How did you...what did you do to make it happen?”

“Haven’t you ever brought yourself off before Cyn?” He asked.

There, he did it again, since when had he started to call me Cyn? “Not before then.” I said and then asked. “Since when did my name change to Cyn?”

“I think Cyn sounds better than ‘Cynthia’, kinda sexy like ‘sin’. He said, and then added. “What do you mean ‘before then’; have you ever made yourself cum?”

I didn’t know if I liked the name, it sounded almost nasty when you said it I thought, and I had to guess what he meant by cum, then I answered his question; “I only played with myself after you got me curious.”

“So you frigged yourself off after I took you home?”

The word was new to me but I didn’t have to ask what it meant, I said nothing, I just sat quietly until the heat and absolute wetness between my legs made me start to fidget.

“Your pussy is wet isn’t it?” Eddy said looking straight at me.

I could hardly speak and I started to feel a little flushed and exited again. “Oh Eddy, don’t.” I hissed in barely more than a whisper.

“I think it’s time I got a better look.” He said quietly taking control.

I bit my lower lip and my breasts heaved since I knew what coming.

Take off your panties.” Once again he was speaking with controlled words and staring eyes.

“Now wait a minuet, I didn’t have any self control when you did it before, now I do.” I lied.

“That’s alright, you’re going to loose it again, real fast, this time I want to see your pussy.”

I returned his stare for several moments and felt hot and turned on from the unbearable pressure; in a slow deliberate motion; I turned in the seat and reached for the hem of my skirt. I pulled it up in a slow and steady motion, lifting my but off the seat when necessary to help until I bunched it around my waist well above the top of my pantyhose and panties. I hooked my thumbs into the waist band of both and pushed them down, off my ass down my thighs past my knees and all the way off my feet. I handed them to Eddy and then turned back to face him with my feet on the seat and knees tucked up against my chest.

He looked at my naked legs and then using a single hand to gesture, indicated for me to spread my knees and legs. I felt the full load of adrenalin arousal as I spread my thighs and moved my feet apart to present him a full unobstructed view of my fully wet pussy.

Eddy placed his hand back on my leg like he had before and slid it toward the junction of my thighs. This time he turned it so the back of his hand smoothed along the inside of my soft white thigh until his fingers lightly brushed against the swollen lips of my eager pussy. He slowly caressed one side and then the other up and down, up and down coming to within a hair’s breadth of my clit. I had learned how responsive my sensitive clitoris was, and I knew the closer he would stroke to it the more stimulation I felt so I couldn’t stand it each time he changed direction and moved away.

Sitting here in the front seat of Eddy’s car, totally naked below my waist where my skirt was bunched, I felt absolutely nasty as my mind and body raced in sexy thought and arousal. I started to ache deep inside my empty hole and longed for his fingers to penetrate me the way his thumb had. Without being able to say so the look in my eyes confirmed how badly I was begging for his fingers to fuck me. He had told me he wouldn’t do the nasty things I imagined until I begged him and the look in my eyes must have been enough.

As he stared back deeply into my eyes, he teased open my labia began the relentless insertion of two long fingers into the wet welcome of my pussy. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I moaned during the full journey in of his squirming digits. Ahhhhhhnnnnnnggggg I gurgled as he started to withdraw and then push them in again. He continued the action until he created a sawing motion in my cunt. My chest and developing breasts seemed to grow as I pulled air into my lungs and clenched my elbows close to my sides with my hands crossed over my tummy clutching and pulling at myself as though I were trying to draw him in deeper.

Then, his motion slowed and he started a withdrawal completely from my clenching pussy. It made me grab at his forearm in panic to prevent his retreat and pull him back in. He was too strong and determined however and would not give in.

“Take it easy he.” He said; He briefly lifted the hand to my vision again and curled all of the fingers against his palm except the pointer and middle fingers which remained fully extended. When he knew my vision had locked on to it he moved to the opening again and slowly inserted the digits to their full depth and then withdrew them pulling his hand up again until we both had visual contact with the slippery wet miniature phallus coated with my juices. He turned the fingers toward his mouth and sucked them deeply inside. He savored the moisture and tested the flavor for a moment and then pulled them out. “Now that’s what I call a sweet juicy pussy, your fluid level’s fine.” He grinned broadly with a twinkle in his eye; then he repeated the process again, only this time he presented the fingers to me for tasting.

“See what I mean.”

I wondered for a brief moment whether I should put something that had been slopping around in my pussy mess in my mouth, but I was already resolved to try anything he wanted me to. The taste on its own wasn’t unpleasant, but in the context of what we were doing, I loved it like nothing I had ever tried.

“We’re not done yet, I want to see more. Take off the rest of your clothes!”

Instantly I snapped part way out of the isolation I had surrounded myself in and realized we were in the school parking lot and at risk of being easily discovered. I had been to far gone I wouldn’t have noticed if someone was coming, and it seemed like Eddy wasn’t worried. Could be because he was still fully dressed; that realization alone made the nastiness I had felt before become swallowed by the sheer dirtiness of the spectacle of my exhibition.

After so many years growing up in an environment where anything nasty, sexy or dirty was never tolerated, the freedom I felt in this wickedness became intoxicating. I looked deeply into Eddy’s eyes and begged him with my own to take possession of my being and make me as dirty, and sexy and nasty as he wanted. I fumbled for my clasp and zipper as though I couldn’t move fast enough to please him and free myself. Once opened, I swiveled so I could quickly push the unwanted skirt from my body. I almost tore at the buttons of my blouse to fully open it and then pulled it quickly off my shoulders and arms. Then I turned back towards Eddy again and relocked my vision to his.

My breasts weren’t very large yet, I think I still had a hard time fully filling a 34 B bra cup. But I wanted more than anything else to fully expose myself to this intoxicator, Eddy, completely and totally naked. I reached behind my back, flicked open the clasping ends of my bra fastening and then in an effort to be sensual hunched my shoulders forward so the straps slid down my arms. I took hold of the loosened material then drew it all the way forward keeping it in his line of vision so I could maintain an illusion of seduction before I dropped it to the side and let him have full visual access to my young and willing virgin body.

Subtle smiles played on both our lips as I assumed a position with my thighs stretched as far apart as the car’s interior would permit.

“Now that’s what I’ve been dreaming to see.” He said as he leaned forward and began to smoothly caress my thighs again. Finally it was time for him to get back to his main agenda. He went directly to my pussy again, only this time there was a little more urgency, a little more forcefulness and control that was making my pussy boil deeply. He played his fingers around the opening and inside my cunt and took pleasure in spreading my own fluid around in a nasty way.

Frequently he bumped against the most sensitive area. He saw my shocked expressions and heard the oooohhhs and aaaahhhs that escaped my lips in spite of the effort I was putting into biting them shut. I was becoming aware of the power he held over my hooded clit with the skill of his teasing fingers.

Finally he twisted his hand with four fingers inside my pussy so he could firmly clasped my pubic mound between the inserted fingers and the heel and palm of his hand. He worked his thumb in such a way that he could apply pressure directly to my sensitive clit. He did it so quickly and firmly that I let out a deep scream and groaned. “OHOOOOOOO MYYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDD! I grabbed the back of his hand to keep pressure on my clit and make sure he wouldn’t let go. I gasped for air and gurgled aloud. Unnnnnnggggggggggghhhhhh, revealing how lost I was in the sensation.

When I finally relaxed my grip on his hand, he brought the soaking fingers out of my pussy and trapped the sensitive clit between his thumb and two fingers. It only took a few seconds at my state of high arousal to bring me to climax. Ohhhh, Don’t Stop! Don’t Stop! DON’T STOP! I screamed as my body erupted in a totally consuming orgasm that seemed to go on for ages, and threw my whole body into spasm.

I have no idea how long my climax lasted or for that mater how many I had. As I calmed down I quickly became aware again of how totally exposed I was. The afterglow, wind-down sensations made it hard to tolerate even the most proper and formal physical contact. I was also becoming completely awash with guilt and tears started to well up in my eyes so that it was difficult to see in order to find my clothing. I searched about frantically for articles and began putting them on as fast as I could. I’m surprised I didn’t put my bra on over my blouse.

Once I had my blouse bra and skirt on at least, I could relax a little more as I succumbed to the remaining warm afterglow that follows orgasm. I was quiet as I dealt with my conscience and the full recognition that I had, without question this time, completely enjoyed being finger fucked by someone else in broad daylight and in the school parking lot no less. It was definitely more satisfying with Eddy’s fingers than the orgasms I had experience from masturbating myself, but the real thrill and guilt came in knowing that someone else fully clothed all the time played with me so free and nasty while I was so naked and completely exposed in a public parking lot.

Apprehensive about how I might be feeling, Eddy finally asked if I were OK.

“I’m fine.” I said. “I didn’t know how incredible it could be to be so nasty.”

“It always feels better when someone else does it instead of you.” He said. “Guys masturbate all the time, but when someone else is uses their hand or mouth it makes it a lot better. Most of the sex effect is in your head, and since it was your first real time, what you were thinking and feeling must have made it even more exiting.”

“You mean it’ll never feel that good again because there’s only one first time?” I asked with a noticeable tone of disappointment.

“No, I mean that it’s better the more you are in it with your head.” He reasoned. “Sex is 50% mental, 50% physical so both parts have to be involved to make it good.”

“I’ll try to remember that.” I said.

“You won’t have to try; I’m not going to let you forget.”

I thought we were through with this for now and that he was ready to take me home as soon as I dressed so I asked him for my panty hose.

“I’m not through yet!” He said.

“Now wait a minuet Eddy, I told you before that I intend to stay a virgin until I get married so this is as far as it goes.” I firmly said.

“I have no intention of taking your ‘virtue.’” Eddy said resolutely. “I won’t let you give that up until you beg me to take it, but I think it’s time I show you how I get off to make us even.” A lump formed in my throat as I realized he was going to show me his naked prick, and blood pulsed through my temples to provide the nourishment for arousal again.

I sat upright and leaned forward slightly to watch his movements as he opened his jeans and spread the material apart so I could see inside. He hunched up a little with his but so he could push the waist of his pants and boxers down to his thighs. Once free, his rigid cock sprang upward in an angle with the tip hovering about 5 or 6 inches above his lap. His cock was probably average in length at about 6 to 7 inches, but I though it was gigantic. I had never imagined such a hard menacing tool could be hidden so innocently in boys’ pants before.

“Ohhhhhhhh.” I muttered as I brought the back of my hand to my mouth to stifle the more audible response.

“What do you think, do you like it?” He asked.

“Is it always that big, and hard?” I asked.

“Naw, it got that way from watching you, now I just need a little help so I can get myself off.” He said, as he brought his hand to it and circled his fingers around it to take it into his grip.

I saw a clear fluid thicker than water start to ooze out of the tip of his cock, and at first thought he was going to pee in his car, but when the hot stream didn’t follow I became more curious and reached out with my finger to scoop up a little so I could taste it. When my finger touched the tip he jerked a little like he would from a small electrical shock.

“See what I mean?” Eddy’s voice cut into my thoughts; just a little touch from your finger and I almost shot off.

I applied the taste test and was delighted to have his nasty pre-cum on my tongue.

Eddy started to slowly move his fist, up and down his cock. Up and down, up and down he moved in a deliberate motion building momentum and energy. More fluid oozed out and coated the sides of his prick making it look slick and shiny in the half light of late afternoon. He continued to build tempo until his fist was almost flying up and down the greasy shaft as the urgency to cum took control.

He pulled his fist down hard to the base of his cock and froze for a second in anticipation. He clenched his teeth and the blood vessels in the side of his neck and temples seemed to strain with pumping blood, then he started to let out a deep growling noise that reminded me of the rumbling I heard and felt just before the eruption of Old Faithful in Yellowstone. He added a few extra forceful strokes of his fist around the towering cock and a corresponding eruption of hot gooey seminal fluid ejaculated from the tip that shot on the steering wheel and dash, and as he moved the pointing direction toward me, on my blouse and skirt as well. I was fascinated with the violent discharge of fuck fluid that seemed to empty an amazing volume on everything in its path.

I scooped some of his cum from the puddle that had landed on me and sampled the taste. The whole scene had been so erotic my pussy had begun on its own to flow freely and I was so aroused by the time he shot off, I had a series of small climaxes, even though I was still fully clothed, just from watching his cum and sampling his juice. I scooped all of the cum I could collect from me and the car and pulled my skirt up again. I spread my legs widely and then moved my panty crotch out of the way as I smeared the sticky wet cum over my swollen pussy lips and the source of my own wetness. Our fluids seemed to combine in an erotic beauty cream that I rubbed into my naked sex.

CraCyn55
CraCyn55
162 Followers
12