Cyndy Decides to Stray

Story Info
She needs to experience sex with another man.
6.7k words
3.49
76.5k
43
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
User666
User666
71 Followers

Toby was sitting at the kitchen table, finishing his morning coffee, slurping the last remnants at the bottom of the cup. It made a rude noise that always annoyed his new wife. She glanced at him, exasperated. Like her mother, she was a stickler for propriety. Manners and decorum were important. In fact, she took almost three hours the first day of their honeymoon to write and mail thank you notes for the presents they received.

Toby heard the low rumble of a motorcycle idling down the driveway next to their apartment. He looked out. "That's Jack, the new guy who just moved in upstairs."

Cyndy walked over to the window. Jack had stopped just outside to strap on his helmet. Toby pecked on the window and waved when Jack looked up. Cyndy stepped back, embarrassed to be seen by a stranger in her night clothes, even if she was wearing what Toby called her old fuddy duddy robe.

Jack was dressed in leather - black helmet, pants, boots and jacket. Black tee short underneath. He smiled, waved and flipped down the darkened visor before he rumbled off into the Friday morning traffic.

"Oh, my," said Cyndy as she felt her heart quicken. She stepped back into the kitchen, well our of sight of anyone near the window. "Is he a member of some motorcycle gang?"

"No, where did you get that idea? He's a student at Tech, too, just like us. He's a nice guy!"

"You talked to him?"

"Yeah, I met him yesterday when you were in class. Helped him move a few things up to his apartment. Did you know it's laid our just like ours? Living room in the front, kitchen, hall bath, bedroom in the back?"

Cyndy took his coffee cup and put it in the sink. "Bikers still scare me."

Toby gave her a quick kiss and left for class. Cyndy went to the bedroom to get dressed. Her first class didn't start until 10:30.

At 10 she walked out the back door into the apartment parking lot - 4 spaces, one for each apartment in what had once been a large private home. As she was unlocking her car door, Jack pulled in next to her.

"Hey, you're Cyndy, Toby's wife!"

His greeting startled her. She jumped back and placed her open car door between her and Jack.

"Sorry, didn't mean to frighten you," said Jack as he took off his helmet. He extended his hand.

"Ummm, yeah, I'm Toby's wife," she said, staring at his hand.

"Go ahead, shake it. It won't bite." He smiled at her.

She looked up. His teeth were the only thing white about him. They gleamed, reminding her of shark's teeth. Everything else was black; bike, boots, pants, tee shirt, leather jacket, skin. He was almost six-and-a-half feet tall, towering over her by nearly a foot. Timidly, she extended her hand, still keeping the door between them.

He grasped her hand and held it for a moment. It was easily twice as big as hers and felt almost hot to the touch. She suppressed a shiver. He smiled again and bowed down, raising her hand to his mouth. He kissed it.

"So nice to finally meet the Madame of the house." He laughed. "Toby gave me a beer the other day and I promised I would have both of you up for dinner when I got settled in. Are you guys free this Saturday?"

Cyndy swallowed hard. "No, we'll be gone for the weekend."

"A week from Saturday, then?"

"I think that's OK. I'll ask Toby tonight."

"Great. I'm from Alabama so you'll be eating some really good southern cooking. See ya' around." He turned and walked toward the apartment.

She got in the car and waited a moment until her pulse rate came back to normal. She was frightened and confused. He seemed so nice. Why did he scare her so much?

After a few moments, she started up the car. Still shaky from the unexpected encounter, she drove to her class.

The next morning Toby and Cyndy left for a long weekend with her parents. As they walked to the car, they saw Jack detailing his Harley. Same black clothing, the leather jacket was hanging on the fence. He was wearing one of those 'wife beater tee shirts; an old one, well worn with lots of tears and snags.

"Hey, Jack, I heard you met Cyndy yesterday!"

"Yep, met your fine lady as she was heading off to class. Hey, Cyndy, hope I didn't scare you."

"Your heading out for a bit or the whole weekend?" he asked.

"Three days with the in laws," carped Toby. Cyndy slugged him on the arm.

"I'd return that beer, ya know, one for the road, but it's only 9 AM."

"I'll take it when we get back Monday night."

"You got it, my man."

Toby shook Jack's hand and headed for the car. Jack offered his hand to Cyndy. She glanced at it nervously.

"Oh, hell. We're old buddies already and I could never resist hugging a good looking woman."

Jack bent forward and scooped Cyndy up in a bear hug. "Have fun, y'all."

Cyndy had to steady herself when Jack deposited her on the ground. She gasped and put her hand out to steady herself, bumping onto Jack's chest.

"Oh, man, I hope I didn't do that!"

"No...no, you just surprised me."

Jack put his hand on her waist and steered her toward the car. She was alarmed at its warmth and felt the urge to pull away. He opened the car door and she fell into her seat.

"Take care, guys, and watch the lady. I think she's feeling a little faint. Maybe she's...?

"What?" Toby said before he realized what Jack was asking "Oh. no! Not a chance. No babies for a few years."

Cyndy blushed.

The long weekend was fun. The long nights were filled with fitful sleep, though. Cyndy had nightmares, frightful visions where she was being chased by demons. No matter how fast she ran, they were always a step quicker and they always caught her and she always woke with a start before she found out what they wanted to do with her. Her dreams took place in the dead of night. She couldn't see her demons very well in the darkness but they frightened her more than anything had in her 19 years.

Monday evening came quickly. Toby and Cyndy got out of the car just at dusk. They walked into their apartment tossed their bag on the bed. They could hear Jack walking around upstairs. Toby cocked his head upwards and shouted, "Hey, Jack! Where's my beer?

"Toby!' Said Cyndy. "He can't hear you. Besides, it's late."

A few minutes later, Cyndy heard a knock at the door. She opened it. It was Jack, standing there with a six pack. "I heard Toby wants a beer," he said.

"Jack, come on in," said Toby from the kitchen. "It was a long drive and I could use a Bud or two."

"You heard I wanted a beer?

"Not much between my floor and your ceiling," Jack said. "If you and Cyndy ever have a loud argument, I'll hear every bit of it."

Cyndy stepped aside and Jack walked past her, handing one beer to Toby as they did some kind of stylized hand clap. He took another for himself and turned to Cyndy. "Want one?" he asked.

She looked at Toby. He nodded with a smile. She took the beer and the three of them sat down at the kitchen table. By 10, they had consumed the six pack plus a bottle of wine. Cyndy had almost gotten over how nervous Jack made her feel and was enjoying the conversation, even if it was mostly about football and other sports.

"Hey, sorry guys, I didn't mean to take up so much of your time. You got classes tomorrow so I'm outta here. See you a week from Saturday for dinner? My pad at 7?"

"We'll be there," said Toby and they did that same stylized hand shake.

Cyndy looked on with amusement. "Must be a guy thing," she said. She extended her hand when they reached the door.

Jack looked at it. "Naw, man, We'll do it continental style." He put his hands on her shoulders and kissed her on both cheeks. "Merci, Mademoiselle," he whispered and left.

Cyndy was stunned. She put her hand on her chest and took a deep breath. She could feel her suddenly rapid heart beat.

"I'm about half in the bag," said Toby, and I've got an 8 AM in the morning. Don't think I'm going to make it. How would you like to make it?" he asked, fixing her with a slightly drunken leer.

"Me. too. I mean I'm a bit buzzed, too. Toby pulled her tight, grabbing her ass as he kissed her. Usually, such a rude approach turned her off. Not tonight. They hurried down the hall toward the bedroom, dropping clothes along the way and giggling. By the time they reached the bed, she was completely naked and ready, a first for her. Toby slid out of his boxers and jumped on top of her. No foreplay necessary. She wrapped her legs around his waist hungrily accepting both his cock and tongue. It was a fast and sweaty fuck.

"Wow! Where did that come from?"

"I don't know. I just suddenly felt the need to make love to you," said Cyndy as she tried to catch her breath. She was exhausted. She fell asleep with Toby's arms still wrapped around her, a little smile crossing her face.

Toby stared at her for a while. Her love-making had always been slightly reserved. Tonight, though, she had been a wild woman, needy and thrusting back when he penetrated her, sucking his tongue like an old girl friend had once sucked his cock. He liked it.

Through the week, all three of them bumped into each other often, becoming better friends. Thursday morning, Cyndy knocked on his door. She suddenly felt brave, thinking he no longer frightened her..

"Hi, I need some help," she said when he opened the door,

"What's wrong?"

"Toby is already on campus and I've got to get to my first class."

"And?"

"I've got a flat tire, Can you fix it?"

"No problem."

"I hate to bother you."

"Gorgeous women never bother me. I like saving women in distress."

When they got to the car, she opened the trunk for him so he could grab the jack and spare tire.

"You have another problem," he said.

"What?"

"You're spare is flat, too."

"Damn!" she caught herself. She didn't like to swear. "I have to be in class in 30 minutes."

"He walked over to his Harley. "Hop on, I'll take you there."

"That's too much trouble, I couldn't ask...."

"I've got a class at noon, No problem, I'll be a few minutes early. I'm out at 2:30 so I can give you a ride home, too, if that works."

"What about a helmet?"

"Don't need one. Let the wind mess up your hair. You'll look great: He was setting on the bike. He hit the ignition switch and rolled the throttle. Cyndy could feel it vibrate/

"Come on, don't be afraid". He gestured at the space behind him with his thumb. "Throw your leg over that seat and let's go."

Very slowly, she climbed aboard. She balanced herself by placing her hands on his shoulders until she was seated and quickly withdrew them, hanging on to the side of the seat. He blipped the throttle a few times and pulled out of the driveway. She shrieked, partially from fright, mostly from excitement. She could feel the engine throbbing between her legs, a pleasant sensation that alarmed her.

"I'm gonna do a wheely." he said.

"What's that?

"I'm gonna accelerate so fast the front tire will come off the ground. wrap your arms tight around my waist and hang on."

Her hands fluttered tentatively behind him, unsure, a little afraid. He dropped down a gear and rolled the throttle. The bike jumped forward. She fell backwards but caught herself by grabbing his shirt.

"I told you to hang on," he said.

This time, she did it. She wrapped her arms around his waist and help in tight. She closed her eyes and held her breath. The bike roared and jumped forward. The front tire came off the ground. She shrieked.

He laughed. "That's part of the thrill of owning a big bike like this. You can scare the girls with it."

She kept her arms wrapped tightly around him for the 10 minutes it took to get to campus. He parked the bike. "You can let lose, now, he said. "Hang on like that for much longer and I might get the wrong idea," he kidded.

"Oh, right," she said. She pulled away and stepped off the bike. She felt giddy, almost light headed. It was her first time on a motorcycle, something her mother had warned her about. She loved it.

An hour later, she walked out the her class and saw Jack waiting at the curb, sitting astride his idling bike. "Come on, I'll give you a ride back home," he said.

"You don't have to do that. I could have taken the bus or found Toby."

"My class is over. I'm going that way, anyway." He patted the space behind him. She hopped on, this time hugging Jack as he roared off. When they got back to the apartment, Cyndy wanted to return the favor. "Cone on in for a quick beer?" she asked.

"A most excellent suggestions," he said.

He followed her into her apartment and accepted a beer. They sat down and began to talk.

A few hours later, Toby came home. Jack was still there, nursing the last of the beer. Cyndy was still excited from her motorcycle ride. She told him all about it, curiously leaving out the part about how tightly she was hanging on to Jack.

"Whoa, you really liked riding a motorcycle? Should we start saving up for a bike of our own?"

"Oh, no. I don't think so. I can always ride on Jack's bike."

It was an unusually bold comment from the always demure Cyndy. Recently, Toby had noticed a new sense of boldness in her. He thought he liked it, especially at bed time when he no longer had to be the initiator. She had slowly started to become an experimentor.

The week went quickly. Twice Cyndy hitched a ride to campus on the back of Jack's bike. She loved the noise, the vibration, even the innocent thrill of hanging on to Jack when he accelerated.

"You're really getting into this biking thing," he said one afternoon as he dropped her off in front of the apartment building. "Pretty soon you'll be one hot biker momma."

She blushed, jumped off the bike and gave Jack a quick hug. She walked to the front door; not the usual shy little way of a few weeks ago, this time it was a more self-confident strut. She imagined Jack was checking out her ass as she walked away from him.

He was. Her butt was snug in an old pair of jeans that she had put away several years ago. Bought when she was just 14, they had become entirely too snug as she had grown and filled out over the following half decade. Where she had been too modest to wear them in the past, now she was proud that they fit so well.

Toby liked them, too. He had helped her peel them off that night, an erotic struggle that led to some spectacular sex afterwards.

Saturday had arrived and Toby saw Jack grilling steaks on a makeshift grill in the parking lot when he came back from running a few errands. "Hey, dinner upstairs in my place in about 15 or 20 minutes," Jack said. He reached into a cooler and tossed a beer to Toby.

"Here, take this one to Cyndy. Come dressed comfortable. It's damn hot out here."

Toby walked into the bedroom to change into some canvas shorts and a tee. Cyndy was standing in front of the mirror, dressed in nothing but a sheer pair of bikini panties. She held two dresses in front of her.

"Which one?' she asked. She held up a summery dress that buttoned in the back. It was short and 'flouncy' she had told him. The other fit snuggly and buttoned all the way down the front. It had a deep 'vee' in front that made wearing a bra difficult.

"Can't wear a bra with that one," he said.

"I'm not wearing one right now, anyway," she said as she tossed the flouncy dress on the bed, exposing her breasts to Toby in broad daylight, another first. He noticed her nipples were hard little bullets. She pulled on the other dress. When she had finished buttoning it up she posed and asked, "How do I look?'

Toby took his time. "Nice cleavage, little bullets showing through nicely," he said. She giggled.

"Mmmm." He reached out and flicked her protruding nipple. "I like it but don't you think Jack might like it a little too much?"

She giggled. "Don't be silly. It's just Jack." She felt flushed. "OK," she said and reached into her lingerie drawer to pull out the flimsiest bra she owned. She put it on. She grabbed Toby's hand and said, "Let's do this thing."

They went upstairs. The apartment door was open. "Come on in, guys," Jack yelled from the kitchen. He handed Toby a bottle of wine and a cork screw. The table had already been set.

"Cyndy, the wine glasses are over there." He turned and looked at her for the first time that night.

"Mercy, Toby, you done good there for an ugly dude."

"You're drop dead gorgeous," he said to Cyndy. He was trying unsuccessfully to keep his eyes out of her cleavage. Cyndy noticed and, for once, she wasn't shy or offended. She stood straighter, making the dress hug her breasts even tighter.

Cyndy found three wine glasses and placed them in front of Toby. He poured. Jack looked at the half fill and told him to fill the glasses. "Can't put the cork back and I've got two more bottles. Be generous with my wine."

Toby topped them off and the three of them carried their filled glasses to the table. They sat and ate, talking about the week and nightlife near the campus and a thousand other things. Cyndy became more animated and flirtatious as the night wore on and the wine wore out. By midnight, all three bottles had been consumed and they had enjoyed a nightcap of something dark and chocolaty.

She was enjoying being the center of attention. She had laughed at all their jokes, sometimes leaning too far forward, giving them both a view that became more sensuous and erotic as the night wore on.

Toby glanced at the kitchen clock and back at Cyndy. He wanted to drag her downstairs, take her to bed and do naughty things to her all night. "It's late. Thanks for everything Jack, great dinner, but it's time to call it a night."

"Toby, we can't leave him with a sink full of dishes.

"No problem," said Jack. "I'll leave them right there and co them in the morning."

"Don't be silly. I'll help. It will only take a few minutes if we do it together."

"I'm really tired, Cyndy," Toby said, hoping that she would get the hint.

"Really, it's just a few minutes. Go on down stairs. I'll be there soon."

"OK. I'll be waiting." He shook Jack's hand with the usual stylized knuckle taping, fist bumping thing and left.

Cyndy walked over to the sink and started running the hot water. Jack brought the rest of the dishes and they joked and giggled throughout the job. When they were done, he asked her of she wanted another one of those 'dark and chocolaty' nightcaps.

"There," Cyndy said, wiping her hands on a towel and ignoring his offer, "the dishes are done and put away."

"Thanks for your help," said Jack. He glanced at his cell. "It's almost 2:00 AM. I'm sure your husband is already asleep. Before you go back to your apartment downstairs, here's that drink I offered you a few seconds ago.?"

"No. it's really late," she said, feeling that sense of unease that occasionally overwhelmed her when she was around Jack. "I need to get back down there and go to bed. I'm really tired."

"Can't put it back," he said.

With a suddenly trembling hand, she took the drink and tossed it down. It stung the back of her throat.

"I'll walk you to the door," he said. He put his hand on her shoulder and turned her toward the living room. When they got to the door, he reached out for their customary hug. This one lasted a few seconds longer, though, and he could feel her rapid heartbeat.

He stepped back and looked down. She was flushed and he could see her heart beating just above the low cut collar of her dress. Tentatively, he touched the throbbing pulse with three fingers.

"Do I scare you?" he whispered.

She looked up at him. Her mind was racing. Toby was probably already asleep downstairs. He had left her to help Jack with the dishes. Had he left her to help him with more than that? Did she want him to do more? Suddenly, she felt an irresistible urge to test the waters, to kiss him good night, not on the cheek but on the mouth. She needed to do more.

She covered his hand with hers and, as she tilted her head and closed her eyes, she drew it down over her breast. It was an uncharacteristically bold move on her part. He kissed her, almost delicately at first. It quickly turned into a passionate, open-mouthed kiss as he pressed her against the front door and they ground their bodies into each other.

User666
User666
71 Followers
12