Cynthia Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love to feel you come inside me..." she panted, her face flushed and red. "But sometimes we need to sacrifice for the sake of Hollywood... She moved her hips, letting me fuck her deeply for a few strokes, then she sighed and pulled her hips back, making me slide out of her. We both groaned as my cockhead slid roughly over her clit, and my cock slapped loudly against my belly as she stepped back. I saw Cynthia move between us, filming my cock as it bobbed angrily in front of me.

"Besides..." Sara breathed, "I've been waiting all night to feel you come in my mouth..." She moved her body against mine as she slid to her knees in front of me. She pushed back on my legs, making me sit on the bed as she parted my legs wide and knelt between them. "And we do need a good cum-shot...Is it okay if I use my mouth to make you come, Jack?" She looked up at me and winked, then turned to the camera as Cynthia knelt beside her, leaning on the bed and aiming the camera at my cock. Sara began to lick my head, covering it with her saliva as she stared into the lens. Cynthia was grinning as she zoomed in. I felt as if my heart was going to explode right then and there!

"When you're watching this later..." Sara whispered to the camera. "I want you to remember how it felt as I sucked your cock..." She smiled and pulled her long hair out of the way of the camera, giving Cynthia a clear view of her face, then she opened her mouth and took my cock inside. Still looking into the lens, she began to slowly suck me in and out of her wet, warm mouth, covering me with her saliva. She was every bit as talented as Cynthia, and I heard myself begin to groan. She played to the camera, showing off her tongue and rubbing my cock over her face until it gleamed.

"I love sucking your cock..." she continued, rolling her tongue all around me. "I'm going to make you come now..." She sucked me inside, then pulled away again. "I want you to come in my mouth...I want to feel your hot, thick cum on my tongue...I'm going to suck you off and swallow you..." She was staring into the camera as she talked. She bobbed her head up and down once again, taking my cock deeper into her mouth. She looked up at me as she continued to lick the head.

"Cynthia taught me how to do this, too..." she breathed. Then, holding my cock up in front of the camera, she covered the head with her lips. Staring into the lens, she moved her mouth lower and lower, taking more and more of my cock inside until I felt my cockhead pushing against her throat. I groaned out loud as she tilted her head slightly and I felt my cock pass into her throat. She continued to push her face lower until I felt her nose pressing into my pubic hair. I was almost screaming as she began to hum low in her throat, teasing my whole cock with her throat muscles. I groaned and grasped her head holding her steady as I lifted my hips, pushing every possible centimeter of my cock into her throat before releasing her.

Then just as slowly, Sara moved her head up again, letting my tortured cock slide out of her throat, then out of her mouth. I looked down to see her grinning into the camera lens as her tongue laved my cockhead. "Now I'm going to make you come..." she breathed sexily.

"Ready...?" she teased. I groaned and pushed forward, sinking my cock deep in her mouth.

"Suck it...!" I growled. I couldn't take any more teasing. Sara smiled and began to suck me. Her mouth was magnificent, her warm lips covering my entire shaft as she gently sucked the entire length.

I began to fuck her mouth as the cum started to boil in my balls, and she opened her lips, letting my pole slide over her tongue and into her throat as she mewled like a kitten. The passion in her eyes as she stared up at me, drove me past the point of no return.

"Take it..." I grunted. Sara smiled and closed her lips around my cockhead as I released my first barrage. She groaned as her mouth fill with my cum, and she began to suck my cock harder, coaxing more from me. Her fingers curled around the base of my cock, jerking me off as her mouth worked like a vacuum.

She turned towards the camera lens and opened her mouth wide as my cock blasted again and again. She wasn't swallowing. Rather, she let my cum build up inside her mouth until it began to flow in a thick river over her lips and down her chin. All the while she smiled into the camera lens. She stuck her tongue out, exposing the thick layer of cum that coated it, then closed her lips around me

I groaned as I felt her begin to swallow around my cock and I fired another healthy blast into her mouth. This time she swallowed as I ejaculated into her mouth and I pushed deeper, feeling my cockhead pass into her throat, marveling at how smoothly my cock slid into her cum coated throat. I held back, fucking her throat with long, slow movements, then pulled out, resting my cockhead on her tongue as I shot the last of my cum into her mouth. Sara moaned lightly around my cock as she sucked the last of the semen from my balls, her mouth and tongue working marvels. I held my cock in her mouth as she sucked me off, a shudder running through me from the sheer excitement. Then, I pulled my cock from her mouth, rubbing my cockhead over her lips and face. She smiled and sighed as I spread my cum over her face, then pushed my cock between her lips again. Sara sucked on my cock until my hardness began to fade, then she slowly pulled her lips away. Her lips were closed tightly as she smiled up at me. Then, winking mischievously, she leaned back and tilted her head as she turned to the camera. Sara let her lips part slowly, curling her lower lip as she revealed a thick mouthful of my cum. Smiling into the camera, she let her lower lips curl down as she slowly extended her tongue, letting my cum run over her lips and drip erotically over her chin and onto her tits. I groaned as I watched her drool my cum out of her mouth, then use her hands to smear it over her face and tits. She leaned back in front of me and grinned up at me, her face shining with my cum as she squeezed her shimmering tits for me. It was the perfect ending to a perfect blowjob and I collapsed onto the bed with another happy groan. I closed my eyes as I felt the girls climbing up onto the bed beside me.

It took just a minute for me to catch my breath, and when I sat up again, I saw Cynthia leaning over Sara, kissing her passionately and alternately running her tongue over her friend's cum-smeared face. As I moved into a more comfortable position, Cynthia looked up at me and smiled, handing me the camera.

"Your turn..." she said to me with a twinkle in her eyes. Then she turned to Sara and took her hand. "Or should I say, your turn..." Sara grinned as Cynthia leaned forward and ran her tongue over Sara's lips and chin. She slipped her tongue into Sara's mouth, kissing her passionately as I heard both girls begin to breath harder...

Chapter Eight is coming...Uh...I mean...well you know...:)

Copyright 2000 by Mark Singer and SingerTales, Inc