Cynthia Didn't Ask Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Cynthia isn't so uptight anymore.
1.9k words
4.06
113.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing my tongue was visiting the most exotic local on her body sent a shiver of power through me penetrating rational thought and sensitivity. This moment we would share together but I would own it. The experience of her asshole on my lips and flickering tongue played the ultimate pleasure play on my own realized fantasy.

I lifted my self off her, removing myself from her virgin outlet. I lifted from the futon, my muscles exploding in strength and force.

“Let’s get you into your bed.” I told her. When she was on her feet, barely standing, using her right arm to hold herself up, wrapping it around my neck. She was looking down, her left hand rubbing my cock. She looked up and gave me an inebriated smile. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and let her enjoy the taste of her own ass.

Cynthia playfully pulled away smiling. “You licked my asshole.” I stuck my tongue back in her mouth as she swung the hand she was fondling my balls with to my neck.

Slowly I had Cynthia walking with me down the short hallway into her bedroom. She was stumbling backwards, my hands firmly gripping onto her soft ass. I looked up, the rush of memories from her past penetrations flirting with me. The moonlight caressing the room as my lips did hers. I was passing the threshold, the place I usually stood or crouched, watching her boyfriend play with her body. I was no longer watching the movie but acting in it. And not only was I acting in it but I was the writer and the director.

Cynthia’s body hit her bed, her lightly blonde pussy hair exposed to me. She smiled and spread her legs to me, running her fingers down her inner thighs. “You want to fuck me too?” she asked knowing the answer.

“No. No.” I said, “The question is, are you ready to be fucked?”

Cynthia shrugged her head left and right telling me no. “I want you to make me cum and then I want to make you cum.” She slurred. “I’ve heard the girls cum when you fuck them. Our rooms are next to each another.”

“Do you like the way the sound?” I asked.

Cynthia nodded yes. “I hear you when you finish fucking them too. They like you fucking them.”

I stood next to the bed and pulled her closer. Her open pussy was inches from what I offered. I smiled, leaned forward and undid her accessible blouse. I started kissing and licking her heaving stomach. “Hmm. That’s so nice.” She politely responded.

Her bra that covered her small, perky breasts hooked in the front easily clicked open when my teeth grabbed hold of the flimsy garment. Laying down on top of Cynthia’s fresh body, my cock even closer to entering her, my hands physically manipulated her breasts.

I whispered, “I’ve seen your breasts before.”

Not realizing I was telling the truth Cynthia responded accordingly, laughing.

“When?” she asked.

“Every time you and Jason would have sex I watch.” I said with a disgustingly sinister smile on my face.”

Cynthia opened her drunken eyes quickly to that comment. “Way.. Wait a minute. I knew something was going on. The creaks at door; the door opening when I knew it was closed.”

“I knew you’d enjoy knowing that.”

“Fuck you. You invaded…” her sounds muffled by my hand over her mouth.

“No.” I firmly responded, physically maneuvering her over, flipping her before ripping her blouse and bra completely off.

“What are you doi….?” She tried to ask. I twisted her back over so Cynthia was on her back. Without responding I quickly opened her small dresser drawer next to her queen-sized bed and removed a pair of handcuffs. I grabbed her wrists and cuffed her to the headboard. Peter had bought them but to my knowledge had never used them.

“I’ll fuckin’ scream.” She tried to threaten.

With a firm grip I used both hands to hold her head firmly. Staring into her eyes I informed her of the situation. “Do you love Peter?” I asked. She quickly whisperingly replied “yes.”

“I took photos in the living room with you sucking my dick.” I told her, obviously lying. “Either I keep them for myself or Pete gets a copy!”

“Please don’t. I love him. Please destroy the pictures.” Cynthia was near to tears, her head spinning from the events and the consumed alcohol.

“I know. I know, you love him, I get it!” I leaned in close. “He won’t know or will he?” I toyed in response. I started by biting at her wrists, the cold of her new metal bracelets on my forehead. Looking down, my hard cock rubbed against her hardening nipples. I continued leaving bite marks down her sensitive arms.

Each bit Cynthia let out a whimper. “Tell me you like it when I bite you.”

“I like it.” She responded almost crying.

I licked her lips and began kissing her hard. Though her mouth was accepting of my tongue I still forced it in. In long stokes of tongue lashes I licked across her face. Her eyes were shut, giving me the impression she was beginning to love the assault.


“Open you eyes Cynthia.”

When they opened, her drunken blue eyes could see in close my erect member. I was kneeling next to her face, my cock above her face. I lowered down and placed my dick on her shut lips. Rubbing back and forth, I got more lubrication by the pre-cum spilling gently from my cock head. Soon she parted her lips. When her tongue began to lick my taste from my cock I almost lost the rest of my “authority”. Her saliva would drip from the head of my cock when it would slide past the last of her mouth, dripping down her soiled cheek.

I leaned against the wall and squatted over her face.

“What are you doing?” she asked with horror. “Keep your mouth open.” I told her in no uncertain terms.

Cynthia’s mouth opened wide and I placed my shaven ball sac past her lips. “Use lots of tongue” I reminded her. I continued to bob up and down, the feeling as grand as if I were entering her with my penis. Her bare tongue against my freshly shaven skin bringing me overwhelming joy.

Soon I found myself lowering my body onto her, sucking her tits, kissing her belly and then biting her inner thighs. With no resistance from Cynthia she pulled her own legs back as I pulled, exposing her tiny little asshole into the air. What surprised me more was that her tongue had found its way to licking around my asshole.

I grinded against her tongue and began licking her wet pussy. One of hands held onto her ass, my index finger at the entrance of her asshole. Each lick of her mound left me with my nose at her ass entrance.

I knew she didn’t enjoy tasting my ass, even the second hand taste of her won ass dis-pleased her. I kept moving my hips, enjoying listening to the sounds of her lips sucking on my hole.

“I can’t do this anymore.” Cynthia mumbled from under my ass. I dropped her legs down to the bed and slightly re-positioned myself. Using my weight I forced my asshole on her mouth. “I want you tongue in my ass. Do it!”

Cynthia tried to struggle but soon learned the taste of my inner ass. Cynthia was beginning to struggle from the lack of fresh air. This excited me, my asshole suffocating her pretty mouth. After having her moisten my inner being I lifted myself from her warm, filthy face.

“You loved it” I exclaimed knowing she knew to respond back.

“I loved it!” she responded back in near tears.

I moved over and flipped her on her stomach. I moved onto of her and rubbed my cock against her ass cheeks. “Beg Cynthia.... Beg.”

“Please fuck me.” Cynthia responded, again with no passion,

I reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips apart. She was wet and willing as I slid into her. “Ohhh. Jesus. Please fuck me.” She responded. I knew that she did not want my cock on moral grounds, but somewhere, and she knew it, she wanted this invasion.

“Jesus has nothing to do with.” I responded in my next thrust. There was unison from the first penetration. Our bodies moved together getting sweatier, providing our bodies with a natural lubrication.

“uhh. uhh. uhh. Uhh. Uhh.” were her only responses every time I pushed forward.

I leaned up and unlocked her from her shackles to the bed. I held her arms down with my hands and still forced myself on her from behind.

“ Let me grab onto you.” she mentioned. I continued to force down her arms.

“Tell me you love me.” I managed to exclaim, running out of breath.

“Uhh. I…Love..Uh..Uhh. Oh Ya.”

“TELL ME!” I said. With that I began thrashing at her, slamming myself deeper into her.

“I love you! Oh God I love you!” Cynthia exclaimed. For the first time I believed her. “I love you. Fuck me. Uhh. Uhh….”

For ten minutes I violated Cynthia from behind, the sheets between her legs soiled with her sexual fluid and sweat. During this time I recalled my favorite experiences in watching her and her visiting beau. I told her of every moment, every tender touch, every tiny grunt and every time she spit on his erect penis. I also informed her of my knowledge in activities she didn’t like to participate in.

As time passed I leaned up and dragged her up onto all fours. “I watched Jason try and fuck you like this. You’ll enjoy this more!” Cynthia pushed up her hips just that much higher knowing she was about to be treated like and animal from behind. I ran my hands up and down her sweaty back then slapping her sweaty ass.

I leaned down, kissed her juices, licked her asshole and got into position. I placed the head of my cock at her asshole. When I began to enter she was surprised.

“What are you doing?” she enquired.

I didn’t respond, instead pushing Cynthia’s top torso down on the mattress and handcuffing her to the bed. “I thought we could enjoy this together but I guess not.”

With her naked ass in the air I penetrated her asshole. My throbbing cock kissed her inner asshole with love and care and force and power.

“Oh God. That hurts.” I ignored her once again. I pushed my thick cock in, feeling like I was home for the first time in years. Her force wanted to push me out but also held me in. My hands held a strong, rugged hold on her wet ass. I grabbed her flesh tightly to allow her penetrated hole to feel all of me. I began moving in and out, her pussy juices keeping my stiff cock oiled up in her tense space. I knew it wouldn’t be long so I kept fucking her.

“uh, uhh, uhh, uhh. Uhh. Oh ya, uhh, Uhh, UHH. Keep going, Oh yaaa.” At this point I couldn’t control myself. I fucked her in & out, in &out and wanted to spill into her newly stretched asshole.

“Oh God, please. Uhh, Uhh, UHH, UHH. Oh Cynthia, UHHH.”

That was it. I felt every muscle in my body tense as her asshole filled with my white offering. I looked over at the doorway, almost able to see myself in the past, holding my rigid dick, cuming into a towel.

Cynthia was crying. “I fucking hate you.”

I punched my semi-hard dick back into her slippery asshole. “Uhh. Uhh. I..hate…uhh. oh ya..”