Cynthia Tamed

Story Info
Upper class wife is slipped a sneaky 'black cock.'
1.6k words
4.11
241.1k
34
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 12/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers

As I sat at an intimate table in the corner of the restaurant, I felt a great sense of excitement and anticipation.

I was looking across at Cynthia my beautifully elegant wife, while she was explaining the details of the week's events in the small but successful business that she ran. I was listening with my ears but my mind was drifting to my plans for later that evening!

I had never really understood why she had chosen to marry me, she came from a very 'well-to-do' family and had given up her double barrel name when we married. She spoke with a very sexy upper class accent, and to hear the two of us talking, you would never think that we were a couple! I had done very well financially, but came from a very different background.

Cynthia had been a virgin when we married and it had taken me the best part of two years to get her to loosen up enough to really start enjoying sex. I have been very patient with her and it has paid off.

She had been born with a 'silver spoon' in her mouth, my biggest breakthrough was getting her to replace it with a big hard cock!

"Gosh!" She had said, "Is that really what other girls do?"

Bless her! But she soon became a very enthusiastic cock sucker, and I have no complaints.

My next breakthrough was convincing her to dress and act the tart in the bedroom. She was very reluctant at first, wondering why I would want her to look so cheap. It took a while to explain that I would love her to act that way, but that I had absolutely no interest in real cheap sluts. It was the huge contrast that was the turn on. Seeing my well spoken, well educated wife dressing like a tart in tight leather skirts, stockings and skimpy little blouses that barely covered her big beautiful breasts just did it for me!

After a nervous, understated beginning, she soon got into the act, even buying shoes and boots with heels so high that she could only totter on them. She then became adept at messing up her perfect coiffure so that her long blond hair was strewn about unkemptly, giving her a real 'wild girl' look.

But back to the reason that I was excited. Tonight, this beautiful, immaculately dressed lady was going to be squirming on a big black cock! Now before you stop reading, let me assure you that I am not about to share her, oh no, she is definitely all mine and will stay that way!

She has recently learnt to enjoy the pleasures of a small pink vibrator. It packed up recently so I went to buy a replacement. That's when I saw her new cock. I pondered for a while in the shop as I looked at this huge black 'just like the real thing' monster, with a double vibe action. I walked away, but I could tell by my own cocks reaction to the thought of slipping this into her that she had to have it. I could have bought a pink one the same size, but somehow the idea of slipping her a big black cock just made it more appealing. I bought it without further hesitation and it is now at home waiting to carry out its best efforts on Cynthia!

***

The meal is over, we're home, and here I am in the darkness, lying back on the bed, with a stocking clad Cynthia rubbing her big firm tits over my cock in between sucking me and gently licking my balls.

I must hold back as my cock is now like an iron rod as she works on it, blissfully unaware of the fact that she is about to get fucked by a big black dong before I get my cock into her. It is warming nicely, wrapped in a hot water bottle beneath the bed, waiting for its cue.

Eventually she comes up for air, and I get her to lay back so that I can go down on her.

Stealthily retrieving the dong, I slide between her lovely soft thighs, placing the dong under my stomach to keep it warm. My lips softly touch her moist perfumed pussy, she lets out a contented sigh as I ease my tongue in and tease her clit with the tip of my nose.

Nice and slowly now, I lap her hungrily until she is awash.

Now the moment of truth, I reach down and take hold of the big black cock that I have prepared for her. It's still warm to the touch, so no cold shocks for her!

As I continue to lick her, I slowly run the warm tip of the dong up her inner thigh, just teasing her pussy before bringing it back down the other side.

I repeat this for a few minutes to get her warmed up, and she lets out another sigh and whispers,

"That feels nice darling, don't stop!"

She knows nothing yet!

I shift position slightly so that I can flick her clit with my tongue as I slowly nudge the firm head of the big black cock into her pussy, gently, just a little at a time. She parts her legs a little more as she reaches down to run her fingers through my hair.

"Mmm, I like that, that feels very nice indeed!"

I'll give you 'Very nice indeed' I think as I find the switch for the top vibe.

Dong starts a low buzz as I continue to tease her. The head is nice and wet from her own juices so I start to ease the throbbing monster further into its new home. It gets a welcoming comment.

"Ooh golly, that feels so big, ...Ooh darling! ...Oh Yess!"

Her legs part even more and her hips lift to help accommodate the girth as I ease a few inches slowly in and out to get her used to it.

As her response increases, I pull back a little to watch the show, there is enough light in the room for me to make out the paleness of her spread thighs disappearing into her stocking tops and the contrast of the big black cock slowing sliding into her wet little pussy.

She starts to grunt and groan a little as it begins to fuck her.

Six inches in and a few more to go! As she continues to push her hips against this intruder I switch on the vibe in the base and ease it in further.

"Oh my God, ...Oh yes! ...OH Yesss! Oh God!That's wonderful, Oh darling what are you doing to me, that feels so good!"

Slowly I push it to the hilt, all I'm getting now are little whimpers and heavy breathing so I start to work it in and out.

Cynthia is now squirming out of control as I turn both vibes up to full power, gripping her arse with one hand and working dong into her with the other while still licking at her tightly stretched pussy lips.

"Ooh, .. Ooh yes,...Oh God yes, go on darling! Don't stop, please, Ooh please! Yes, oh don't let it stop."

"Oh my God, go on! Fuck me, oh yes. that's it, fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

I have built up to full speed now, as she is gasping and thrashing on the bed at the mercy of this big insatiable cock, uttering obscenities that I have never heard her use before. Finally, after about fifteen minutes, she comes juddering to a climax, raising her back right off the bed with her pale thighs quivering in ecstasy as dong keeps up the onslaught.

Job done!

I switch off the dong and Cynthia gasps for breath as she descends back to Earth.

The dong is eased from her with a quiet sucking sound.

She lies there panting heavily, I notice that her hair is strewn loosely and sticking to her face. Ladies don't sweat, but they are allowed to glow a bit after receiving a lot of cock!

"Oh darling, that was fantastic! Just fantastic, Oh my God, ... Golly, you can do that again soon, Oh my God,...Phew, I'm nearly exhausted now!"

You may well be, I thought, but I'm not! I climb between her lovely spread thighs, my cock poised and dripping with anticipation. It slips easily into her welcoming 'just been fucked' pussy. It has never felt so hot, wet and well used.

Just the right result!

Riding her hard just after she had already been so well dealt with was a real turn on, especially as she still had no idea that she had just taken a huge black cock! Now she was off again as I gave her pussy its second pounding that night.

***

She hasn't seen her big black cock yet, but she has really taken to it.

I just know that she will be horrified initially when she finds out, she will think it so wrong, 'Cynthia Posh' taking a big black cock! How terribly, frightfully embarrassing! Whatever would Mummy think?

My next mission is to get her to kneel over it so that it can be busy giving her a good fucking while I'm busy fucking her mouth.

I'm sure we will get there very soon!

She often asks, 'Is our little friend going to join us tonight?'

Fucking right it is!

Let me know if you want an update!

*

I have edited this story a little now. I have had requests to introduce a real black cock which was not my original intention. If you have enjoyed this please vote and let me know where you would like to see it go next. If not, don't bother, I appreciate that it will not be to everybody's liking!

LEATBT
LEATBT
510 Followers