Cynthia's Submission Ch. 14

Story Info
Going about town per students request
2.6k words
4.68
49.4k
20

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading my stories, this chapter is a shorter one than some of my others, but I wanted to get it out there so you didn't think I forgot about it. As always comments and ratings are appreciated.

As I reached the restaurant to have lunch and await my next set of instructions from Sage, I realized just how hungry I was. All I had eaten was the fruit plate at breakfast nearly six hours ago, and I could begin feeling my body send signals for replenishment. Hopefully I would get time to eat my lunch, and not have to leave it behind as I had with my coffee.

Upon entering the eatery the hostess greeted me, but I could sense she was caught off guard by my drastic hair style, and minimal outfit. She was able to seat me without showing too much of her bewilderment, and I was soon left alone in a booth by the front window to study the menu. Considering my hunger, I decided to order a burger and fries when the waiter came by to greet me. I could tell he too was curious as about my look, but also didn't let on openly. I guess these types of encounters from strangers are something I will have to get used too, and who knows how those that actually know me will react; just thinking about it however, was getting me aroused.

I sat alone in my booth, sipping at my drink, as I awaited not only my lunch but also the next set of instructions I knew to be coming from Sage. I had my phone sitting atop the table so that way I would immediately know when they would come through. It just so happened that both of my waits came to an end at precisely the same moment; my phone buzzing to life as the waiter was setting my plate down in front of me. Once he left me to my meal, I immediately picked up my phone to read the message. Though I was hungry, my desire to see what my mistress had in store for me next was much greater.

"You should by now have ordered your lunch, when it arrives you may eat, but halfway through your meal go to the women's restroom. Inside you will find a pair of scissors taped under the sink. Retrieve the scissors and then remove your dress. You are then to cut an inch off the bottom of your dress, and then leave the discarded piece of dress and the scissors on the counter before putting your dress back on and returning to finish your lunch. This is to all be done in the open area of the restroom; use of a stall is strictly forbidden. Text me for further instructions upon finishing your meal."

Sage certainly knew how to push me, and build up my level of excitement and arousal. The idea of being naked in the public restroom of a restaurant while I made an alteration to my dress was insane, and yet electrifyingly exciting too. Cutting an inch from the length of my dress meant it would barely be long enough to cover me completely, and would certainly make me look further the part of a slut; my pussy gushed at the thought.

Considering my hunger, and my desire to complete my next task, I quickly scarfed down half of my burger and fries, and hurriedly made my way to the women's restroom. Fortunately, I was the only one there, and in fact had only noticed one other female in the restaurant other than the wait staff. Considering it was lunch time on a weekday, that may have accounted for the sparse clientele. I took this as a blessing as I would soon be standing naked in a very public space, so less people meant less chance of someone walking in on me. However, the idea of that type of embarrassment and humiliation only spurred my arousal.

Once inside, I made quick work of finding the scissors taped away, and soon had my dress off as well. The scene wasn't lost on me though as I set up to begin cutting away the dress, the scene being a naked women except for heels and a collar making an extreme public alteration to her dress, while sporting an extreme haircut; my body trembled as I thought about what I must look like from the perspective of an outsider. Pushing those thoughts away for the moment, I focused my mind on cutting my dress. I measured out what seemed close to an inch with my fingers, and meticulously began to cut away the bottom of my dress. I did my best to make sure that the cut was straight and uniform by taking my time; which of course only drew out the amount of time I was spending naked in the restroom.

With the alteration complete, I set the strip of fabric with the scissors down on the counter as Sage had instructed, and then held the dress up to review my work. A quick look and it seemed rather straight, and I felt satisfied with myself in my completion of the task. I slipped the dress back onto my body and looked myself over in the mirror to see just how much shorter the dress was. With about an inch removed, the bottom of the dress now rested just above mid-thigh and seemed to be just long enough in the back to cover the entirety of my butt. Satisfied with my achievement and the new adjustment to my look, I left the restroom to return to my meal.

Just as I had with the first half, I made quick work of the remainder of the burger and fries leaving only a few crumbs and the plate behind. With my hunger quelled, and the last bit of instructions followed, I retrieved my phone and proceeded to inform Sage of my finish. As I finished my message and set my phone down onto the table the waiter came by to clear away my plate, and drop off my check. Shortly after he left, a message came through on my phone and I eagerly picked it up to read what Sage had cued up for me next.

"When your check arrives you will notice comment cards inside the book as well. You are to fill out one stating you found it weird to see scissors in the restroom. Next, you will slide your comment card back into the book behind your ticket along with your debit card to pay. When the waiter returns with the book for you to sign for the payment, you will then choose one of the two pictures in your purse from the coffee shop to slide into the book behind the comment cards. Once you have done so, you may leave and head over to the drug store at the end of the street. Just browse around until you receive further instructions slut."

I opened the book to pull out my bill and a comment card, filling it out as instructed, and slipping my debit card it place to pay. As I waited for the waiter to return for it, I began to ponder which of the two remaining pictures I would leave behind this time. The thought of another erotic picture of me getting into the hands of god knows who made me tremble some and my pussy flood. Considering I choose the tamest picture of the three to leave behind at the coffee shop, whichever one I chose now would be far more explicit. The idea that the picture showing me naked on all fours was tame made me giggle to myself.

By the time the waiter returned to pick up my payment, I had my decision made as to which picture would be left behind. He returned a moment later after processing my card, and left it with me to sign. I took out my card and put it back into my purse, and then pulled out the picture I was to slip in behind the comment cards. It was of me from the front, fully nude standing in my back yard by my fence. I was blindfolded and gagged, so it made making my face recognizable difficult, but not impossible and to add to the humiliation of the picture, the message "WORTHLESS SLUT" was written across my stomach. There were no other distinguishing clues that linked the picture to me or my house so I felt confident that whoever found this picture would not be able to trace it back to me.

Sliding the picture into the book behind a few comment cards, I quickly filled out the payment slip and exited the restaurant. As I did, I was well aware that my newly altered dress was just dying to ride up over my ass and expose me to anyone that I may have passed. Fortunately, I managed to keep it down, and casually as possible strolled over to the drugstore to await my next text message of instructions from Sage.

The drug store was relatively busy for the time of day, mostly with people there to pick up prescriptions, or purchase a few quick items. I walked in and decided to head towards the magazines as I waited to hear from my mistress. I figured it would allow me to drift away rather than be in a constant state of wondering what was to come. It didn't take long though before I was brought back to reality as my phone chirped as I was flipping through a Cosmo.

"Well slut, I'm sure the wait staff at the restaurant enjoyed the alterations you made to your dress, so how bout you make another. Go to the aisle that has the office supplies and find a pair of scissors. While in the aisle, cut out a triangle of fabric from your dress that is two inches wide at the neckline, and goes down four inches in the center. That should make for some good cleavage viewing. When done, put the scissors back, drop the piece of fabric on the floor, and text me."

This task excited me and scared me just as the others had. Making another alteration to my dress in public, this time without the added protection of a restroom, made the task so daring. I quickly headed over to the office supply aisle and located the scissors. Thankfully the aisle was on the opposite side of the store from the pharmacy, meaning that less chance of someone come around as I cut away more of my dress. Taking a moment to double check to make sure the coast was clear, I steadied myself and began to cut out the triangle as instructed by Sage. I made quick work of it and replaced the scissors as the discarded piece of fabric fell to the full. With the new alteration to my dress, the top peeled open and revealed an ample amount of my naked breasts; I was still covered, but just barely. I texted Sage my completion and was responded back to almost immediately.

"Okay slut, now head over to the greeting cards. Find a very sweet anniversary card from a husband to a wife. Then slip the last picture into it and put it back on the self. When done meet me behind the drug store."

I should have figured after I left the first two that I wouldn't be keeping the last one. Strolling over to the greeting cards near the front of the store, I began to browse through the engagement cards. I of course only focused on the ones from husbands to wives, and was able to make a choice that had a really endearing message in it, completely opposite of the picture that I would be tucking away into it. Retrieving the last picture from my bag, I reviewed it to take in just how naughty it was. It showed me squatting in my classroom just under my white board. Again I was naked and blindfolded; my hands were cuffed behind me and I was wearing my collar. I wasn't gagged so the only thing blocking my face was the blindfold. My mouth was parted in a moan, and my nipples were noticeably erect. Another message was written across my stomach, "Teacher Whore." The reason I am squatting is because I am slowly lowering myself onto a large, thick dildo and at the moment of the picture it is only half way inside of me. The one thing I was unaware of when the picture was taken was the message written at the bottom of the white board, "This slut's students arrive in 15 minutes."

I remember Sage giving me ten minutes to ride the dildo to orgasm, but didn't know she had that message written behind me. Of course I was unsuccessful in my attempt to orgasm, but when I was told to stop and get redressed before my students were to arrive, that message was not there. The reason I hadn't left behind this photo yet was because of how much detail anyone would be able to pull from it. You would know I was a teacher, everything about my face was recognizable expect for my eyes, I was obviously in a classroom, and in the left side of the picture was the side of my desk which had a sticker on it of a Shakespeare quote; anyone that has any familiarity with me and my room might be able to place me.

However, even though I was tentative about putting this picture into the card to leave behind, the desire to complete my mistress' task was enough to get me past my reservations and tuck it into place. Putting the card back, I headed towards the exit and began to make my way to meet Sage. I walked around the left side of the building towards the loading dock area of the store to find Sage parked in the far back near the dumpsters. She was outside of the car and sitting on the hood. As I approached she complimented me on my skilled alterations to the dress, and remarked that with my new haircut and collar I looked the part of a punk rock slut. I said nothing in return, but rather continued to walk towards her until I was standing in front of her waiting for her next command.

She signaled that I was to kneel, and knell I did. The asphalt scraped against the skin of my knees, but at that moment I was only focused on my mistress; nothing else mattered. I watched as she slid off the hood and came to stand in front of me.

"I am happy with your performance so far slut, and am eager to see you continue on your path to earning your trip away with me. So with that said, I have some pretty big plans for tonight back at your place, but before we can get to those, you will have to take off your dress and give it to me. Then I will blindfold you, gag you, and handcuff you. All before leading you to the trunk of the car where you will get in and ride back to you house, but not before I make a few stops first. Is this clear slut?"

My response was quick and to the point.

"Yes mistress," I said as I pull the altered dress from my body to hand to her.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading my stories; I am sorry for the long delays between the chapters. All I can hope is that you continue to keep reading them and don't mind if they take a bit to come out.