Cynthia's Submission Ch. 16

Story Info
Cynthia goes further to earn her trip.
5.1k words
4.68
47.2k
27

Part 16 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading my stories; I am sorry for the long delays between the chapters. All I can hope is that you continue to keep reading them and don't mind if they take a bit to come out. I do wish you enjoy this next installment. Comments and Ratings as always are appreciated, as too are any possible suggestions you might wish to read Cynthia and Sage partake in.

*****

Sage arrived about thirty minutes after our call ended, and Gerald had left. She did not however, immediately untie me, but watched to video of my "date" with Gerald first. By this time his cum had solidified on my face, making it hard for me to see or talk. She even left me tied up; extending my uncomfortableness, while she began to enlighten me with what she had planned for me this weekend.

"Well slut you only have one weekend and the rest of next week left to continue earning the special trip I have planned for us, but I warn you things will progressively become more daring, and will take more willingness from you to complete. As you found out today, I expect a lot from you to earn this trip. So with that said, this weekend I have a few tasks for you to complete; three to be exact. I will give you the instructions for the first task now, and you will be given instructions for the others upon completing the previous task. Is this understood slut?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand and am eager to do as you wish."

"Very good little teacher slut, I am glad to hear it. So with that let me get to the details of your first task. Starting tonight, once I leave, you are to get yourself cleaned up and pick out the smallest sundress you own, and the highest pair of heels that best match it. You will wear the heels and your collar, but not the sundress; for you will take the dress to your car and hang in the back seat. It will be what you wear for your task. With that complete, you will remain naked in your heels as you eat dinner, and wait to leave for your task. At ten p.m. you are to take your purse and phone, get into your car, and drive to the adult shop at the edge of town. The drive will be done while remaining naked. Upon arriving park as close as you can to the front entrance. Once parked you are then to get out and retrieve your sun dress from the back seat, and put it on while standing in the parking lot. Is everything clear so far my slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

I could already feel the heat of my arousal from the little bit of the task Sage had explained so far, and I knew there was plenty more to expect. The idea of getting dressed in the middle of a parking lot should have scared me, but instead I was actually looking forward to it. That isn't something I would have been interested in before I met Sage; but then again there have been hundreds of things I have done with Sage that I would never thought about doing before. After receiving my confirmation, Sage continued.

"Good, because now it will start to get interesting, and I want to make sure understand my instructions completely. With your dress on, you will enter the shop and proceed to the counter. You are to ask for ten dollars' worth of coins to the video booths, but make sure you also ask if booth three is available. The attendant will understand, and either inform that it is our direct you to another booth. The reason you must inquire about booth three is because that booth is a glory hole booth, if it is booked they will give you a booth number to another glory hole booth. You maybe realizing now a bit of what I expect for your first task; do you?"

"Yes Mistress, I will most likely be performing oral sex on strangers through the glory hole."

That idea once again excited me; especially considering I was still covered in the ejaculate of a stranger at that moment.

"That's good whore, but there is a bit more to it than that. Once you get into the booth, you will secure yourself inside by locking the door. You are to then feed the video machine with some coins to start a video; it doesn't matter what video you choose. At the moment the video begins playing your will to remove your dress and hang it from the handle on the door, and set your purse on the ground by the door; make sure to pull out your phone. Next, it is the waiting game. One either both side walls of your booth will be a hole, you are to squat down and hold your index finger in each of the holes until somebody puts their dick in it. As soon as that happens you are to begin giving it a blow job, but you must also use your phone to capture a clear picture of your face with the cock in your mouth. You blow them until they cum, making sure some of it ends up on you somewhere at which point you will take another picture of yourself. This will continue until you have finished off ten guys. At any slow point you are to text me any and all pictures you took up to that point. You are not to touch yourself or climax during this time. When you reach ten, and all of the pictures have been sent to me, you will then call me for further instructions for your first task. Is this all understood slut?"

"Yes Mistress, it is understood."

My response was immediate, and my mind flooded with the possibilities of the task. The simple idea of anonymously sucking off ten guys was nerve racking and exhilarating all at the same time. I never would have believed that something like this would turn me on, but here I was dripping with arousal from just the thought of it. It would certainly be a memorable experience for me, and as I pictured how the task would go in my head, Sage had me turn around to begin removing the ropes binding my arms. Setting me free, she said no more as she exited my house and left me to get ready for my adventure.

By ten o'clock that night I was ready and raring to go. I made sure to eat, and did just as Sage had ordered. Because of my excitement, I had to keep myself from running to my car, and speeding to the adult shop once I was in the car. Driving naked was nothing new for me, and because of the time of night, I wasn't too concerned about being noticed. It took me about twenty minutes to reach the store, and because it was a Friday night the parking lot seemed to have a good fill of cars in it. I found the closest spot I could to front entrance and parked; I was probably about thirty feet from it in the front row. Turning off my engine, I took a deep breath to steady myself and calm my excitement some. Once I was settled some, I grabbed my purse and open my car door. The cool night air felt devilishly wicked on my naked body. I then placed my purse on the roof of my car as I closed my door and opened the back one. Grabbing the small, light dress that was hanging there, I quickly slipped it on over my head. It was at this point that I took my first look around to see if anyone was looking; there was however no one outside.

Retrieving my purse from the roof of the car, I proceeded to make my way towards the entrance of the shop. Upon entering, I made no attempt to meander around, but instead made my way directly to the counter. I figured that the sooner I did, the better or else I would soon be just a puddle of nerves and excitement. The employee behind the counter was a mid-thirties man with a gut and stubble on his face. He immediately took notice of me, and a grin of intrigue slipped onto his face. As I reached him, he asked if there was anything he could help me out with. I asked for the ten dollars in video booth coins, and then asked if booth three was available. His grin grew larger, filled with his understanding of what I was asking, and happily told me that it was indeed available as he handed me a fist full of gold tokens. I thanked him for his assistance, and quickly headed off towards the booths.

They were located down a hall to the left of the counter, and booth number three was easy to locate as it was one of three booths with a red door; the other seven had black doors to match the walls. Inside my booth, I fed the coin slot to start playing videos, and picked a video that showed a blonde woman having sex with a group of men. With my video selection made, I pulled off my dress and hung it from the door handle. My purse was already on the ground as Sage requested, but I had to pull out my phone so I could more easily access it later. I took my position, squatting down in front of the monitor with my hands stretched out to the two holes in the wall on either side of me, and waited for my first visitor.

My wait was a little longer than I expected, and I could soon will the strain in my legs from my squatting position. As I waited, I thought about what I was about to do, and how even though I had given blow jobs to boyfriends in the past, it was never anything I particularly enjoyed or looked forward to. Now under Sage's guidance, I was actually eager to not only give a blow job, but to give ten in one night. My body was buzzing with the thought, and fortunately I soon heard the booth to my left open and close. After a few more long seconds, my first "customer" had arrived. His cock slipped semi-erect through the hole and I quickly took hold of it in my left hand. It was an average sized dick, nothing to write home about, just a typical circumcised, white skin cock. With cock in hand, I turned and brought my attention fully onto it. I stroked it some to get it to full mast, making sure to spit onto it for some lubrication. With it completely erect, I reached down for my phone, and put my mouth to the mushroom head. I cocked my head to the side and held out my phone to take the erotic selfie. Thankfully, I was able to capture the appropriate shot on the first attempt, and I was able to focus once again at the task at hand, or in this case mouth.

I became lost in excitement as I worked my mouth on the first cock of the evening. I wanted to be completely involved in the moment and not just treat it as a task to be completed. I wanted the man on the other side of the wall to leave feeling like he got something more than just a quick simple blowjob. So, I made sure I did everything I could to maximize his pleasure and experience. I sucked him, stroked him, licked him, and hummed for him. I took time to slap his cock onto my tongue, and talk dirty to him. I played it up for him, and made him aware of how much of a dirty slut I was, and how much I enjoyed his cock. It must have been effective because I soon heard him grunt and felt the first blast of cum shoot off into my mouth. I backed off and let the next shot fly into my mouth; it only made it to my lower lip before falling and draping onto my chin. The last little bit just dribbled out, I eagerly put my lips back onto his member to catch it. At this moment I also took the second erotic selfie making sure to showcase his deflating cock, and the semen left behind on my chin.

Once the man recovered, he pulled himself away from my grasp, and left without a word. Left alone again, I used my finger to scoop up the string of cum on my chin and fed it to myself. I then took my phone and quickly sent Sage my first two pictures of the night. After the pictures were sent, I once again waited for another cock to show up. Soon, another one did, and I perform the same way as I had with the last. The second one went about the same as the first with this time however the man actually speaking to me indicating he wanted to cum on my tits. When the time came I obliged his request, and he plastered my chest with his dick juice while I took a serious of pictures with my phone. When spent, he pulled his dick back through the hole in the wall, said thank you, and left. I began rubbing in his cum into my breast, was soon presented with another patron looking for my services. In fact the next ten minutes went by in a blur.

I was able to service another three men, taking my required pictures as I did. With each I repeated my previous routine as I had done with the first two. None of the three men spoke, and all of their cocks were about the same; meaning nothing was really all that impressive about them. Each man came, either on my chest, my face or in my mouth, and each time I made sure I was smiling in the picture. After my first thirty minutes in the booth I was pleased to realize I was half way done with my ten blowjobs, and was feeling good that I make get my task done earlier than I previously thought. Hopefully, Sage would be happy with my completion of the task, and satisfied with how quickly I would get it done.

After finishing my first five men, I had a bit off down time so I quickly texted the eight new pictures I had taken to Sage. Unfortunately, the steady supply of men needing to be serviced seemed to have slowed down, so I had to take up my original position of squatting as I waited. Three minutes had passed and no one showed up, but I was surprised to see my phone light as I received a message from my mistress.

"Looks like my little teacher slut is having herself some fun. Half way through, so let's see if I can't make it a bit more interesting. During your next break between blow jobs, I want you to slip your dress through one of the holes and into which ever booth is empty at the moment. That should spice things up some, not knowing if you will get it back or not. Have fun slut, and keep the pictures coming. Oh, and don't forget to call me once you have gotten to ten."

Sage always knows how to keep me on my toes, and push my limits. Pushing my dress through one of the holes would mean I would be left naked in my booth with nothing to cover up with. I would only be able to hope that once I was done my dress would still be in the booth for me to retrieve it after I was all done. There would be no guarantee that it would be, and also I would have to exit my booth completely naked to even get it back. Even though this new additional task was a gamble, I knew I wanted to take it and do what I could to make my mistress as pleased with me as possible. So, since I was still waiting for the next dick to appear, I grabbed my dress from the door handle, and began slipping it into the booth to my left. I pushed it through and watched it fall away in to the darkness of the other booth. I was now without any bit of clothing except for my heels. The knowledge of this, made me feel liberated, and I didn't care at that moment if I would get it back or not. I just wanted to suck some more cocks and please Sage.

Thankfully I did not have to wait long for my next "customer". Moments after my dress disappeared into the booth to my left, a dick poked through the hole on the right. It was by far the biggest of the night, but it would not have matter, as I would have devoured it no matter what. I quickly pounced on it as I had with the others, and even got so into it that I almost forgot to take the first picture. I quickly corrected my mistake, and was soon back to just focusing on getting the anonymous man in the booth next to me to cum. My enthusiasm must have been helpful, because I was able to get him off faster than any of the others. I felt his first spurt hit my tongue, and instinctively I pulled it out and let him finish spraying his load onto my face. Not only was he the largest cock of the night, but he also shot the largest load. Once he finally finished, it felt like my entire face was plastered with semen; I felt both dirty and proud. Before I let him pull away, I leaned in and kissed the head of his penis, while I also snapped off my required picture.

With six men serviced, I could sense I was nearing the finish line. I was proud of myself for doing as my mistress wanted; proud of myself for being able to get these strangers off so effectively. Rather than wipe away the cum of the previous stranger as I had with all the others, I instead just clear it out of my eyes and let it remain as a badge of honor on my face as I waited for the next one. In my head, the stranger's load was a symbol of my duty, and of my success. Even if I was the only one that knew, it still carried the same amount of weight with me. I was a proud submissive, on her knees, in a glory hole booth, and sucking strange cocks.

Waking me out of my proud moment was the appearance of the next cock protruding from the hole to my left; the booth with my dress. The notion that this stranger was in the same booth as my dress spurred me to perform more so. The idea that he may take it with him after, or that he was just simply standing on it with dirty shoes filled my head and I became a cock sucking fiend. I made quick work of him, got my pictures, and focused on the next one that was poking out of the other booth waiting. The next twenty or so minutes were a blur of me going back and forth from hole to hole, servicing the next three men. I was lost in my lustful desire to perform, and finish my task. By the end of my tenth man, I was covered and caked in cum; my badge of honor growing which each deposited new load. Fortunately, almost as if the universe knew my task, after the tenth man was finished, I had a long break. I took that time to send out the remaining pictures to Sage, and then call her. It only took one ring before she answered, and from the tone of her voice in her greeting I could tell that she was pleased with me.

"Hello my glory hole slut, I see that you have finished the first part of your task. It seems that you completed it very well too. You look good covered in cum. Well, I guess now I should let you in on the second part of your task. You are to leave the booth immediately after this call ends. Do not even look to retrieve your discarded dress or wipe your face. Go directly outside and back to your car. Get inside and drive to the fast food restaurant at the other end of town. It will have a drive-thru which is open twenty four hours. You drive-thru and order a vanilla shake nude and covered in jizz. Once you have your shake, drive back home and park your car in the garage. Take your shake and purse inside, and leave your purse on the kitchen counter. You will then take out your phone and with the shake in hand go out through your front door to the neighbor's house across the street. They keep their garbage cans on the side of the house, you are to make your way too them at which point you will take another selfie of yourself throwing the shake away in their garbage. At no point are you to drink from the shake. You will then send me the picture, and wait by your neighbor's garbage cans for my reply. Is this clear slut?"

"Yes mistress."

The phone went silent; I knew what I had to do. I calmly stood up, put my phone in my purse, and picked it up. I didn't give myself time to think, I just went about my task as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Walking through the sex shop, I could feel the stares of the few patrons around the store. They were all gawking at my nudity, and the fact that I had a face plastered with cum. Keeping my head up, I pushed myself to continue and was soon outside headed to my car. Inside my car, I felt a bit more sense of safety and cover, but not much. I quickly started my engine and put it into gear to wake my way to the next destination.

Since it was rather late, traffic in the town was minimal, and I didn't notice at any point if anyone else noticed me. It took me about twenty minutes to get to the drive-thru restaurant Sage requested I go to. The restaurant was close except for the drive-thru, and because it was the only building on the lot, there were only two cars parked outside; presumably belonging to the employees inside. Pulling up to the drive-thru, I was the only one there, so I had no wait to get to the order board. After being greeted by the employee's voice through the speaker box, I gave her my order and was told to pull to the next window to pay and pick up my shake. This was it, now another stranger would see my in such a whorish state; nude and covered in cum. As if on cue, a car pulled in behind me pretty cementing the fact that my only option was to pull forward. Not that I wanted to back out, but it did help me get over the little nerves I had.

12