Cynthia's Submission Ch. 24

Story Info
Back to school and out for a run.
5.1k words
4.56
34k
20

Part 24 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for reading my stories, and I am sorry if the wait between chapters is longer than you would like. I am doing my best, and promise to keep writing them as long as the response to them is positive. As always, rating and commenting on the stories are greatly appreciated, and if you would like to make suggestions as to possible scenarios you would like to see my characters attempt, please fire them at me.

*****

I had a very nice weekend on my own, and though I missed Sage it did feel good to not have to be on edge to serve. Of course I did push myself to be naughty on my own; ordering pizza and paying for it naked, going outside into my back yard naked, and playing with my own ass just so I kept it ready. It was Sunday night that was tough. I laid in bed rolling back and forth as I thought about what Monday may bring. Meeting with Sage wasn't the issue however, as I actually was looking forward to it, but it was how things would be with Miss Bell. There was potential for it to be awkward, and I hoped that they would not be. It's just that I have never been with anyone I worked with before, and wasn't really sure how our relationship would be affected.

When my alarm went off in the morning, I felt as though I got no sleep at all. Somehow I managed to pull myself from my bed, and get cleaned up. Sage had texted the evening before to meet her naked except for heels, so after my shower, I picked out a pair of brown leather, peep toe heels. Even though they weren't my highest heel, I still felt absolutely sexy in them. Happy with my selection, I strutted off to my car to meet with Sage. As I drove, the thought of having Miss Bell with me, and driving just as I was popped in my head. It took all my reserve not to touch myself as I drove.

Arriving at my usual time, I parked and went to wait for Sage. She showed up a few minutes later looking stunning as usual. She had on a flirty white dress, and a pair of cute flats. Also, she I noted that she was without a bag which was unusual as I was naked, and she was the one that was to bring my clothes for the day. I didn't however make any sign of my worry, as I merely waited for her command.

"Good morning my slut, I take it you had a nice weekend to yourself?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Excellent, but I'm also sure you would enjoy having a bit of fun today as well wouldn't you?"

"Yes I would Mistress."

"Great, then follow me slut."

Sage turned and began to walk away, so I quickly skipped forward to follow her. She led the way to the front parking lot, the lot that was more exposed to the street, and over to her car. It was parked under a light so was very much illuminated. Upon reaching her car, Sage popped the trunk and pointed for me to go over to it. When I got to her trunk and opened it, inside I saw two identical duffle bags. I looked to her quizzically as I wasn't sure how to proceed. She simply smiled before speaking.

"We are going to play a game of chance slut. Inside the trunk there are identical two bags. Each bag contains different items, and a different outfit for you to wear. You will pick one of the bags, and depending on which one you choose that will decide what kind of fun we will have. I must inform you though slut, the outfit in one of the bags is not a school appropriate outfit. Now make your choice, and let's get inside to find out how we will begin."

Looking back to the trunk, I analyzed the two bags but there was nothing about them that revealed what they contained. Knowing this I just grabbed the bag on the right, and closed the trunk. Sage smiled and then led us back to the school. Rather than heading to my classroom though, she walked us to the teacher's lounge. Upon entering she grabbed the duffle from my and began to open it on the table in the center of the room; a grin formed on her face once she zipped it open as if she was delighted with the contents. From within, she pulled out a large document envelope and handed it to me before giving instructions.

"Here, go ahead and put this in Miss Bell's mail cubby; I thought it would be a nice present for her after your Friday night together."

I took the envelope, and as I walked over to the wall that had the mail cubbies, I read the note on the front.

"To say thank you for a wonderful evening, and to show that I do indeed trust you. Your friend, Miss Watts."

I was curious as to what the envelope contained, but assumed from the trust line that it had to be something naughty. Slipping it into the Miss Bell's slot, I turned back to Sage and saw she had pulled out more items from the bag before zipping it closed. On the table was a medium sized metal butt plug with a red jewel at the base, a pair of handcuffs, and blindfold. Once she knew I had seen the items, Sage spoke.

"Grab those, and follow me."

She walked past me, and I hurried to pick up the three items from the table. When I exited the room, again I noticed Sage was not leading the way to my classroom; she was now walking towards the opposite wing of the school. We reached the other end and she led us into one the girls restroom and over to the first stall. Inside she positioned me to bend over the toilet, and grabbed the plug from my hand. Not a word was spoken as she produced a small bottle of lube from the bag, and then proceeded to push the cold metal plug into my ass. Though I couldn't see it, I imagined that the jewel at the base sparkled at Sage once it was lodged in place. Sage then spun me back around and spoke.

"I am going to cuff you and blindfold you now. You are to remain in this blindfolded until the first bell rings. When it rings, you are allowed to remove the blindfold, and you will see how to proceed from there. Is this clear slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

She accepted my understanding of her orders, and proceeded to cuff my wrists together in front of me. I was then pushed to sit on the toilet, before she pulled the blindfold into place on my face. She was silent for a moment, and I thought she may have left, but after a few seconds she spoke up.

"Okay slut, you stay right there, and remember do not move until you hear the bell ring. However, I would recommend keeping your feet up."

I heard her step away and then the stall door close and locked. That was weird as she would have had to use something to pull the lock shut, as the mechanism was on the inside of the stall. I didn't ponder that too long, as my mind was filled with the fear and anxiety of being naked and cuffed in the girls' restroom of my school, and that I was to remain that way until the first bell rang. That of course only meant I was able to remove the blindfold, I still did not know how I was to get uncuffed, dressed, and to my class before the second morning bell that started class would ring five minutes later. All I could do though was think, as I was stuck in that stall for just about another hour.

As time went by, I began to hear the noise of students arriving and wandering the halls. I remembered to pull my legs up as to not draw any suspicion as to who was inside the locked stall. Soon I began to hear girls coming in and out to use the restroom and gossip; a few times I had to hold my breath as I could hear my stall's door rattle as someone tried pushing it open. Fortunately, the lock was in place, and they would move on to the next available stall. To keep myself from going crazy with worry, I lost myself in the typical teenage conversations that were going on while I waited for the bell to ring. In fact it was the bell that brought me out of my daze of drama filled talk, and I instantly remembered where I was.

My cuffed hands reached up and pulled the blindfold down off my eyes. Sage had said that once I did it would be clear as to how I was to continue. It was indeed, as the duffel bag she had me choose from her trunk, was hanging from the hook on the back of the stall door. If I had cheated and pulled my blindfold off early, I would not have had to hurry as I did now. I reached for the bag and pulled it to me. Inside I quickly found the key to the cuffs, and got them unfastened from my wrists. I stashed the blindfold and the cuffs back into the bag, and then pulled out what clothing was inside.

All I found in the way of clothing was a pair of nude colored pumps, and a bright neon pink dress. It was a short dress, and one a typical teacher would not usually wear to teach in. However, it wasn't so out of place that it would lead to disciplinary actions, and considering I had no others options I quickly pulled the dress on, and slipped my feet into the heels. Taking a moment to listen and make sure the coast was clear, I stepped out of the stall. With the duffel in tow, I began making my way to my classroom. As I walked, I felt as though everyone was looking at me. The bright color of the dress certainly drew the eyes, and I felt a little embarrassed to be seen by the students in such a short, bright dress. The length was fine, but knowing I was pantyless, and wearing a butt plug under it only made it seem shorter.

I arrived just as the second bell was ringing, and was able to unlock my door to allow the lined up class to enter. After the initial fantic start, I was able to get the class started on a group project and then sit at my desk and try to refocus. Eventually, the classes engagement in the project got me to relax and I was able to push the crazy morning task out of my head. In fact things were going really smooth through my first two periods of the day, and I no longer worried about the length of my dress. It was after second period that I had my first interaction with Miss Bell since our Friday night experience. She walked in to say she enjoyed the present I left her in her mail cubby, and that she returned the favor by leaving a present for me in my mail cubby. I smiled and thank her, but I still had no idea what the present I left for her was. However, I was enticed with the idea that she left one for me; I wondered what it could be for most of third period.

It wasn't until 3rd period came close to an end, that I refocused my mind, and prepared myself for Sage's class the following period. When she arrived, it was business as usual, as she entered without even looking at me. I got her class going on the project just as I had with all the others, and see was soon engaged in working with her group. About half way through the period, I received a text message from her.

"Slut, for lunch I will not be needing your service. You are to go and hang out with Miss Bell, and see about potentially setting up a meeting with her black lover."

Though I was a little disappointed that I would not see Sage at lunch, I was also intrigued with the idea of spending lunch with Miss Bell and maybe finding out how I could meet her black lover, which on Friday I actually found out was her owner. Also, it would give me a chance to stop by my mail cubby and check to see what the present was Miss Bell had left for me. After receiving Sage's text, the rest of the period seemed to slowly creep by, but eventually the dismissal bell did ring.

True to her word, Sage left me alone for lunch. Once the rest of her class filed out of my room, I followed suit and made my way to the teacher's lounge to check my mail cubby. Just as she said there would be, an item was waiting inside. It was a small manilla envelope, just like the one I had left in her cubby. On the front she had written a quick note; Thank you for the pictures, here is a token of my appreciation. So sage must have filled the envelope with erotic pictures of me for Miss Bell; the thought made my bare pussy moisten. I took a moment to take a peek at what was inside the envelope and was surprised to see a pair of thong panties inside. These must have been the ones she wore to work, as she couldn't possibly had a present like this ready to go. I grinned as I closed the envelope as I knew it would be my way of injecting myself into her lunch break.

I walked over to Miss Bell's room, and knocked at her door. She opened it a few seconds later, and was beaming with a smile upon seeing me. I told her that I like her return present, and asked if it would be okay if I joined her for lunch. She of course graciously allowed me in, and I noticed made sure to close and lock her classroom door behind me. As I sat down, I decided to just jump right in, and started the conversation with a very naughty and to the point question.

"So, since you gave me a pair of panties, does that mean you are teaching commando?"

She replied cutely, "Yes, I guess it does."

I responded back a bit for demandingly, "Prove it."

She said nothing, but instead reached behind her as she stood, and unhooked the clasp of her pencil skirt. I heard the zipper get push down, and then watched as she shimmied her hips to take it off. In a moment she was standing in front of me bottomless with her bald pussy looking at me. Taking a page from her book, I stood up.

"I must confess, I am also not wearing panties," I said as I began to pull my pink dress up and all the way off. I was now standing before her completely naked. She just smiled before walking to me. Without a word our lips pressed against each other, and we began to passionately make out. Our tongues swirled around, exploring each other mouths, and our hands caressed our bodies. One of her hands slipped down to my ass to grip my cheek, and after a bit of prodding, she realized I was plugged.

"Naughty teacher," she groaned pulling away for a moment after finding my plug lodged in my ass. I answered back that my mistress made me wear it, before I dove back in for a kiss and grabbed ahold of her ass as well. I was the first to begin fingering, but it wasn't long before we both had our fingers in each other's pussy. We kissed and grinded one another's hands, urging each other for more. It was in a moment of pleasure that I had titled my head back to let out a moan and caught a peek at the clock. Lunch was nearly over, and classes would resume shortly.

In frantic motion I disengaged from her completely, and let her know we had to stop because of the time. I could tell she was saddened by this, but understood me must stop. We both began the process of redressing, and getting ourselves put back together. Once we were happy that we were presentable, we kissed once more before she walked me to her door. Right before she opened it though, I remembered what Sage had instructed me to do, so I stopped her and spoke.

"Hey, so this may sound weird, but so has our quick relationship, so I have to put it out there. Do you think you could introduce me to your black friend, errr, owner. I'm curious what it is like to be with a black guy."

Thankfully Addison just smiles, and replies, "Of course. I will set something up with him. It will be fun, and you will love his cock. I know I do."

I thanked her, gave her a quick peck on the cheek, and exited her room just as the bell rang ending lunch. Quickly, I head back to my room to get ready for my next class. I'm that I am flushed with arousal from not only the intense makeout session with Addison, but also the idea of actually meeting and having sex with the mysterious black man that owns her. My classes do a good job of keeping me somewhat focused, but that is all flushed away when I receive another text message from Sage.

"After school, you are to wait for me behind your desk on your knees. You are to be blindfolded with your hands cuffed behind you. Is this understood slut?"

"Yes Mistress," is my simple reply.

I am giddy with excitement from the chance to serve my Mistress after school. Even though it will be a risk to wait in such a vulnerable state for her to arrive, I know I am willing to do it, if it means I can serve her. The only downside is that I have to wait for the rest of the period, which had just started, for the end of the school day to come. Unbecoming of a teacher, I decide to ignore my class, and sit sulking behind my desk. My class doesn't seem to notice, and it is with their ignorance that I decide to look at the many naughty pictures on my phone of myself serving Sage. With each swipe of my finger, my pussy gushes and my anticipation increases. I get so lost in my gallery of sluttiness, that I the dismissal bell catches me off guard and I jump a little out of my seat. My students, eager to be done with the school day, happily began filing out of the room and I followed behind to close the door once they left.

When the door was shut, I hurried over to my desk and retrieved the duffel bag from earlier that morning. It contained the blindfold and handcuffs I needed. I took both items out and placed them on my desktop before peeling of the one article of clothing I was wearing. Looking to my feet, I saw my heels and figured she didn't say anything about keeping them on so to be safe, I took them off as well. I put both the heels and the dress into the duffel before dropping to my knees. Securing one cuff on my right wrist, I placed the blindfold on my face and covered my eyes. Without taking a moment to think about it, I reached my hands behind my back and snapped the other cuff to my left wrist to secure myself. I was now naked and vulnerable in my classroom awaiting the arrival of my Mistress.

The feeling of being restrained, naked, and blind in my classroom where at any moment someone could walk in is always mind trip. On one hand I am extremely aroused, and desperate to serve my Mistress, but on the other hand I am wracked with fear that someone else will walk in and find me as I am. It is a roller coaster of emotions, and all I can do is kneel and wait as patiently as possible for whatever may happen. It is a long wait, but finally I hear my door open and then close. Because nothing is said, I know it to be Sage. I can hear her rustling things about, but she does not speak. Then, all of a sudden, I am surprised when she forcefully presses the head of a thick rubber cock to my lips. Her hands grip the back of my head and pulls it hard in toward her. As she does, my mouth opens to accommodate the intrusion of the dick, and she speaks.

"Yes, that's it slut. Suck my cock. That's all you are good for, is to be a fuck hole. You had a nice little night out with your new whore of friend, but I am here to show you just what you deserve slut."

Her words spat out of her like venom, as she continue to push the strap-on further into my throat; gagging me. She had already reduced me to a worthless whore, and I loved it. I loved the feeling of letting myself go completely, and just letting Sage use me. The way she spoke to me only added to my arousal, and I was happy to have her abusing me after such a long time weekend in which I hadn't seen her.

"I want you to take all of my cock you fucking slut. I want to hear you choke on it as I jam it down your throat. You are my slut, and I am going to fuck your mouth like one," Sage spat.

Here fake cock filled my throat, and finally embedded itself all the way into my face. She held it deep, as my throat desperately convulsed to try and expel the length. My eyes watered under the blindfold, and I felt as though I may pass out, but Sage mercifully pulled away, and began to thrust herself roughing in and out of my mouth and throat. Saliva and spit began to drip and drain out of my mouth splashing onto my chest and the floor below. After about a minute thought, Sage stopped her intense assault on my mouth, and ripped her now slick cock from my head.

"Stand up slut," she said gruffly as she grabbed my arm and helped me to my feet. She then spun me around and bent me over my desk. I felt her guide my cuffed hands to my as she barked out another order, "Spread you ass open whore." I did as told, and instantly felt her pull the jeweled plug from my ass. It resisted, but soon pulled free and left my hole slightly gaped open. I then felt a gob of Sage's spit hit my open hole, and followed quickly by the bulbous head of her fake cock. Her venomous words started again, as she began penetrating my ass.

12