D-a-a-d Ch. 03

Story Info
Sunday morning with the girls.
2.3k words
4.44
102.7k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/16/2020
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrakm
mrakm
46 Followers

This is the third episode in a series featuring Alf, his daughter Mickey, and her friend Kelly. To appreciate what follows, I suggest you read the previous chapters. The story is narrated from 3 points of view...

Alf

It was well after 10am when I awoke. I wriggled myself out of a tangle of female limbs, planted kisses on each girl's pussy, and made my way to the shower. I'd just had a night that most middle-aged guys could only dream of. (...and, if they did, would wake up to very messy bedclothes).

I paused to admire Mickey and Kelly, still sleeping on the pile of duvets and pillows that we'd spread on the lounge carpet...

Mickey, my "baby girl". A compact 5'3" firm body, no excess fat, but definitely not anorexic either. Strawberry blonde hair which translated into crisp, neatly trimmed coppery curls at the junction of her thighs. Pert 32B's tipped with (as I've just discovered) firm, small, dusky pink nipples.

Kelly, on the other hand... Nearly as tall as me at around 5'11". Softer body, rounder arms and legs still carrying the last of her puppy fat, especially around butt and thighs. Soft, comfortable 34C's with paler nipples surrounded by wide aureoles. Darker blonde hair, tending towards brown, especially around her plumpish pussy lips.

Just watching the two of them lying there generated another massive hard on.

As I was sluicing myself off in the shower, the door eased open, and, without any comment, Mickey slipped in with me, and after a lingering kiss, pulled my face down between her breasts. While my tongue teased her nipples, she got hold of my cock, and began tugging gently. (My daughter this good?).

"D-a-a-d..." she murmured, "thanks for last night. I didn't know for sure how you were going to react. I was really scared you'd freak out."

I straightened up, took her face in my hands, and kissed her gently on the forehead.

"I'm glad, I've been fantasising about something like this for weeks. We just have to be careful. If this gets out, we'll both be in serious crap."

As I wrapped my arms around her, she pressed tightly against me, and then slowly dropped down on her haunches.

"See," she said, closely scrutinising my cock, smiling, "he looks much better after his haircut." I had to admit she was right. My tidily trimmed pubic hair added an apparent extra half-inch to "himself's " length.

She planted a quick kiss on the tip of my rapidly (again!!) hardening prick, and gently took it into her mouth. Her lips and tongue massaged and lashed my throbbing cock, taking more of it into her mouth than I thought possible. As I felt myself about to come, I pulled back, not wanting to do it in her mouth. She responded by gripping my back and pulling me even deeper towards her throat.

As I came, it felt as if she was trying to swallow me whole. "D-a-a-d", she mumbled around my cock. "S-o-o g-o-o-d." My "baby" daughter had just given me the best BJ I'd ever experienced.

As we stepped out of the shower and started drying off, I knelt in front of her, gently pushed her thighs apart, and started probing her pussy with my tongue. She leaned back a bit, and, with two fingers, pulled her labia even further apart. After a short while, her breathing became ragged, and her juices started flowing onto my chin. She came almost quietly, with just a few little whimpers and shivers before she dropped down to her knees to face me. As we kissed, the taste of our mingled fluids set us both off again.

Mickey

As we returned to the lounge, the aroma of coffee, and bacon reminded us of the third person in the house. Sure enough, Kelly, wearing nothing but an apron, had raided the kitchen, and was preparing a breakfast to feed an army. Another of her mottoes: "Food makes me horny, sex makes me hungry - go figure." I must admit, though, my showertime adventures with Dad had left me feeling a bit peckish.

Alf

There can't be many better things in life than a lazy Summer Saturday brunch in the company of two hot and horny naked varsity chicks. Kelly had even found the mixings of a jug of Buck's Fizz. (Mental note to self - replenish the kitchen before Amy gets home). After yet another session of exploring each other's bodies, Kelly announced that she was ready for a shower, and left Mickey and I to tidy the breakfast dishes.

After just a few minutes, there was a yell from the bathroom, "A-a-lf, please bring my shower gel, it's in my overnight bag." I couldn't move quickly enough, and, as I handed the bottle through the door, I had another chance to admire her superb bod.

"Like what you see?" she asked, with a naughty grin, "Welcome to join me if you have the time." I didn't need a second invitation, and stepped into the shower with her, wrapping my arms around her. "This time I want you INSIDE me, Alf", she whispered, guiding my hand between her legs. My probing fingers quickly found her clit, and her breathing became ragged as my mouth moved down and sucked those gorgeous nipples.

She leaned back against the wall of the shower, and shifted herself to present her hot wet pussy to my raging cock.

Suddenly I was inside her, pumping as if our lives depended on it. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled herself up to rest her thighs on my hips, her back still pinned against the wall. "Fuck... me... hard," she panted, her voice rising, as her pussy tightened in the first spasms of orgasm. "I'm gonna cum," I groaned, trying my best to make it last forever. "That's right, Alf, you do that," she murmured, "cum deep inside your little girl's best friend's pussy. I'm ready for you now."

Kelly

As Alf came, filling my pussy with what seemed like gallons of steaming hot jizz, I felt my own orgasm hit. My whole body was shivering, running hot-cold-hot. The heat from my throbbing pussy spread through me, and we slumped down to the shower floor, still clutching each other.

Fuckfuckfuck... F-U-C-C-K-KK!! I've never come so hard or so long. Ever.

We hugged tenderly, Alf's fingers gently running up and down my back.

"That was beautiful," he murmured softly into my hair, "just so beautiful."

Still hugging close, we rose slowly, stepped out of the rapidly cooling shower, and gently towelled each other down, using the time to further explore each other's bodies.

Alf's soft caresses sent a wave of post-orgasm shivers through my body. Dammit, what a lover. Most of my previous experiences have been of the "boom bang see you again sometime" variety. This was definitely something I could get used to.

Returning arm-in-arm to the lounge, we found that Mickey had finished the breakfast dishes, and was sitting naked on the couch.

"And...?" She smiled.

"And, it was even better than I expected. Your old man is without a doubt the best fuck I've ever had." I flopped down next to her and gave her a long sweet kiss. "Any plans for the rest of the day?"

"I was thinking of afternoon movies and then a quick meal at that new beer 'n burger place, who's up for it?" Alf chipped in.

"Great idea Dad," Mickey chirped, "as long as we get to choose the movie. Don't think I'm quite up for anything action-packed. Maybe a romcom...?"

Alf

It's been many years since I last did the back row of the movies. This time, however, was different. My right hand cupping my daughter's firm little tittie, my left gently kneading her best friend's slightly larger, slightly softer boob. Occasionally my hands drifted down the fronts of just-open jeans to rub against slits through panties.

Talk about heaven... Sharing kisses with one, then the other. Shifting so each could have their turn at stroking my dick. Trying my best not to cum, failing miserably, and eventually spurting into a handful of tissues because neither of the girls could get her mouth to me.

All in all, a great time was had, and, getting to the burger joint, the three of us were ready for our meals. (Must be something to Kelly's "food makes me / sex makes me" motto).

Seriously good burgers, great conversation (yes, the twosome are more than just pretty faces), a few more beers than really necessary, and we were ready for home and bed.

Once home, cats fed and sorted, we undressed, collapsed around the lounge, and after another brief round of kissing, touching, and licking, a happy trio drifted off to sleep.

I woke to a gentle nibble on my earlobe, and a whispered "Morning Alf, you awake yet?"

"Mmmm," I murmured, turning my face to meet hers for a l-o-o-ng lazy kiss. "I am now. Could wake up like this anytime." On my other side, Mickey grumbled and rolled away. She is so NOT an early morning person.

I returned my attention to Kelly, lazily working my lips around a nipple, and, after stroking her back and ass, worked my hand between her legs to her soft pussy, amazed at how wet she already was.

She gently pushed me over onto my back, and then rolled over astride me. As I toyed with her tits, she tenderly guided my morning hard-on towards her pussy lips, moving her hips so that our sexes were just making light contact, her juices and mine mingling in a heady cocktail.

With a sigh, she slowly lowered herself onto me, pressing her whole body against mine. Our mouths found each other, and for the longest time, the only parts moving were our tongues.

Ever so slowly, she began to move her hips in a circular motion, her pussy muscles alternately gripping and releasing my cock. "Alf...", she murmured...

Kelly

Slow sex on a Sunday morning. Slow sex with the nicest cock I've ever had inside me. Slow sex with my best friend's father. Slow sex while my best friend lies there listening. Doesn't get much better than this.

As I felt Alf's knob pushing against my cervix, (OK technically not really possible, but that's what it felt like - sue me!!) I came for the first time. Alf responded by hugging me even closer. I could sense he was battling to hold himself back, and gripped him tighter with my pussy, feeling his dick twitch in response.

I came again, and then for a third time as I felt Alf finally let himself go (talk about staying power).

We remained like that for what felt like ages, until finally his cock slipped out of my fanny.

I rolled off him, and he came up on one elbow, looking down into my face.

"Kelly, that was awesome, even better than yesterday. You're really beautiful. I don't think I've..."

"D-a-a-d!! You're babbling again." Mickey muttered, sitting up and mock-glaring at the two of us. "Look at the time - not even 6.30am yet and you guys going at it like a pair of effen ferrets - what does a girl have to do to get a good night's sleep?"

Mickey

Fine, so I'm not an early morning person - deal with it. However, I must admit that there are worse ways of waking up than to the sound of my old man and my best friend quietly fucking each other. Their muffled sighs and moans were enough to really turn me on.

Kelly offered (surprise, surprise) to go and fix coffee and toast. I leaned over and gave dad a quick hug. "All OK old man?" I asked teasingly. "Two teens too much for you? Better not be too tired, 'cos I'm about ready for my morning workout now."

"Pretty sure I can accommodate you," he grinned, wrapping his tongue around my left nipple, "but I might need some encouragement."

I guided his hand down to my already wet cunt, and shifted slightly so that could better reach and play my throbbing clit. The combination of having my tits sucked and his hand and fingers working my fanny brought me to the edge within moments.

I turned round so that I could get my mouth to his cock, at the same time presenting my now-drenched pussy to his face. This time I was determined to give him the deepest deep throat ever.

I paused for a moment to admire his dick... Circumcised, around 8 inches, and a bit thicker than the few I've had a chance to closely examine. Straight shaft, with symmetrical veins, topped by a perfectly flared head.

I popped a quick kiss on the tip, and then softly nibbled up and down the length of his shaft. The taste and aroma of the residue of his earlier session with Kelly was a serious turn-on, and I felt my own juices flowing onto Dad's tongue and lips as he worked my pussy.

Like a python, I swallowed more and more of his perfect dick. Eventually I felt his knob touch the back of my throat. Without gagging, I swallowed hard as I felt him come. The taste and feel in my mouth, along with the merciless lashing on my pussy driving me over the edge.

"D-a-a-a-d!!" I shrieked as I came, my whole body shivering.

I flopped over, and turned round to face this (almost) stranger, my father, who had just given me a tongue job of note. The new sexiest man in my life hugged me gently, and dropped a series of soft kisses on my forehead, cheeks, and neck.

We both must have dozed off for a while. We woke to Kelly bringing in a huge tray of toast, smothered with fresh butter, strawberry jam, and marmalade.

"Make yourself useful," she smiled as she put the tray down, "fetch the coffee from the kitchen."

...more another time

mrakm
mrakm
46 Followers