D.Girl Diaries

Story Info
A lovely first encounter in a new town.
1.9k words
18k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey there readers!~

Today was much like every other day: with it being Friday I had been up all throughout that god-forsaken hours of the morning previous. Fortunately for me, my labors were not at all in vain.

Now I don't consider myself to be lucky at all. In fact if I really took the time to count up all of my misfortunes - which I make the mistake of doing when life gets particularly difficult - I doubt I would be able to make myself crawl out of bed every morning. Though today must have been a sign; somehow my luck must have pulled a polar shift right before my eyes. See, on a whim I decided to go for a merry stroll throughout Barton - the fifth area to be precise. There were a few owls like me out at that hour, but one in particular caught my eye. See, I've always been rather shy around strangers and only recently now that I am moved out and living on my own have I had to step outside of my comfort zone. Actually, I don't live completely alone, but that is a story for another time. I would rather talk about the juicy blonde I got to hook up with.

That's right, she went by Madam and boy did she demand attention. Just standing there the entire world started spinning around her. I was caught in her orbit. Swooping by slowly I couldn't help by whisper to her. Again, I have never been the person to confront someone first but lately, since I have found it necessary, I have started to be a lot more proactive. Part of it was thrilling: the idea of the chase and the hunt for the perfect woman... that and masturbating all alone can be dreadful at times.

My sweet nothings were answered in seconds and I was able to meet her in a place a little more private. We both stepped up to one another and eyed the other up and down. She was a bit taller than me and fuller in every single way. I had never been dwarfed before; never felt the sensation of being small in all my years. Growing up I developed years ahead of the other girls and guys for that matter so I had always had a confidence in my size. Yet, something about being face to face, toe to toe, breast to breast with such a beauty almost made my legs give out. I gave her my name and that was all we needed. There was no need to discuss our intentions, in fact it was a matter of seconds before we were prying into each other's most private portions.

First I peeled away her strained t-shirt which came off with groans before her mesmerizing dark orbs swung outward. I myself was a 32J cup, but when she revealed herself to be even larger than me, I was almost blown away. With her breasts came the most nostalgic aroma. It floated over to me and filled the space between us smelling sweet and nurturing. I could only take a few seconds of that before I started to act on my neediness.

I kneaded her beanbag sized orbs in my hands, sometimes having to grab a whole one with both of my hands, her chocolate flesh molded and sprung back with how my hands were pressing into them. I had never encountered breasts so large and wide, yet so firm and bouncy. I knew I could have spent a decade just playing with her tremendous size.

She was too kind to leave me alone though, so with her own strong hands she ripped my top from my torso and made her way to my own chest. The action to be taken on my tits was only natural as their long shape and nipples suggested only one logical solution, the thoughts of which sent shivers up and down my spine.

"They do call you Milky Noelle for a reason, don't they?"

I couldn't give her an answer. Instead I cried out for her and held her close as she came down on my nipple with meteoric force. In one big huff I smelled that same nurturing smell. It was in her hair and on her skin and it drove me wild. Her huge, cloud-like lips creating a seal around my nipple was all I needed to start filling her up with me creamy breast milk. With each skeet I felt warm, thick milk move through my achingly swollen breasts in jolts. The pleasure was electric and as she suckled my toes curled and my eyes became hazy. It was because of this haze that I hardly managed to see her coming out of the corner of my eye. What was that? It was massive and throbbing and dark! My heart stopped suddenly, realization clicked my vision back to normal. I was staring down the barrel of an eighteen inch mass of bulging muscle. I gulped and started to lick my lips, just locking my eyes on the round swollen head.

Down below I still heard her, sucking away and emptying each teat of its contents. She would never empty them out completely, though, I knew that for a fact. Instead, I had a better plan. My words came out shaky from the heat that I felt from our encounter. "I-I wanna see if I can fit your head in my mouth..."

Brazen? Yes. Stupid? Possibly, but my instincts had taken over and I had some primal instincts. When her warmth left my teat, I could sense them tingling and dripping a steady stream onto my torso. Underneath them, my own completely hardened member began to drip with coin sized gobs of pre. My dick would have to wait - you must stop and think how difficult it was for me to say that. I was used to answering my penis at every step of the way and with its insatiable drive I often found myself cumming seven or eight times per day with no loss in intensity or volume. Yet before me was a quaking monster, that was needing me to satisfy it, and every fiber of me was drawn to it like a magnet. I grabbed hold about midway down her meat stick and was stunned at how I couldn't fit my entire grip around it. Surely it was grander than mine in every way. I felt the muscles reply to my squeeze with violent throbbing; her cock had a mind of its own I was certain.

With furrowed brow she looked at me, leaned back slightly so that her cock was jutting forward into me. Her face screamed for the next action so I followed her inaudible commands to the tee. I raised my mammoth knockers and slapped them around her length with a clap. Two short spurts of my milk sprung from my nipples at the impact. Instantly her warmth filled my cleavage and the same nurturing aroma wafted all over me. It seemed to come directly from her huge, black dick. At that point with it towering between my breasts, I saw no reason to sample what it was that made her so irresistible to me.

I watched my breasts rise and fall and her dick pierce my tight spaces between. I heard the sound of my flesh as it raped hers. Occasionally I would wipe up some of the milk that refused to stop leaking from my titanic udders and use it to lather up her rod. I listened to her short gasps for breath which only coaxed me into pumping even harder and faster. I felt the need to tease her as she was becoming far too quiet.

"So my titjobs are that good, are they? You want me to make it even better? How about we get even more slippery?"

The taste was explosive. There was no cum or pre, but simply her flesh alone tasted like candy to me. Just as expected I couldn't fit her whole head at first, but after some stretching which I was certain would leave me with some serious lockjaw, I got my lips around her and her head into my oral cavity. It contrasted neatly with her concrete schlong so I was able to gnaw down gently over her glans and flick at her hole with my tongue. The feeling of being filled by one huge cock was enough to send me straight to heaven. I moaned on her and I cried out letting her know exactly how thrilled I was to be serving her. I grabbed hold of the neck of her cock with my hands and squeezed my tits with the inside of my arms as I went down on her. The hardest part was squeezing that thick, round head down the opening of my throat, but with some determination and her slight pushing it cleared the way. I could only imagine how my neck looked at that point: a huge, tight bulge growing in my tiny little neck as her monster cock pushed to find more space.

I no longer had to work, she had seen enough. Her arms acted as pillars behind her and she ran her hips upward into my tits and face with astounding strength. Her strong legs and hips were pounding that cock straight upwards at a force that I had never experienced. It did not gently prod but budged it's way even deeper into my mouth like a football lineman and invaded my delicate little titties with girth so round that I had trouble containing it all even between my enviable mounds. With each rhythmic slamming of her hips against the bottoms of my tits she was rewarded with long rivers of milk that shot outward and drenched her crotch area.

The feeling made me high. I was beyond pleasured and entered the point of being fucked silly. When she pulled out and I would try to breathe, all of the saliva that she had fished out of my gullet would come up with it and ooze down her cock all steamy and bubbly. That same ooze dripped from my lips and painted my tanned tits with slime. I grasped around them tightly with my arms but I could barely contain myself. When I had known any better my own dick had messed up thigh with it's endless pre-cum. I was in a state of bliss.

And just when I thought I things were good enough, they got even better. I could hear her groaning growing and her thrusting becoming more sporadic. She was going to blow. Just when I begin to think about it, the depths of my throat are laced with a thick rope of her cum. She cried out in a moan that seemed to split the silence of the night in half. At that, her already impossible dick became even more animated, seizing up and clenching hard enough to grow in girth yet again. I sat there and swallowed like her slut and I was proud of it. She came for almost twenty seconds and when I say twenty I mean she actually had sperm fill my tummy directly for twenty seconds. Being tube fed was not enough for either one of us, though so when she unsheathed from my deep, warm mouth she gave me another shot on the face and one for each breast. I was marked by her steamy love through and through. In the air in front of me, my own cock rigidly stood. she had cum what felt like liters down my throat which I still fought to not choke on. Still I could not be happier with her performance as well as my own.

And all of that... was just the beginning.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Voting

You MUST allow voting on your stories, sissy darling. That will tell you for sure how well your readers appreciate your erotica style and how nicely you mirror so many admirer desires to be like you!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Adorably Hung Summer Roommate Darren meets Danielle, a petite redhead w/ something extra.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My Big Sister His older sister has a few surprises.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My One and Only A tale of love between a dick girl and a bottom boy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Bar Hopping Jonah learns Lesson one.in Transgender & Crossdressers
"What Does She See in Him?" A high school boy finds the girl of his dreams is a bit more.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories