D is for Delia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers

For maybe half a minute, it seemed so long, we were both in the throes of violent orgasms. Moaning, shouting, groaning as we each reached new heights of sexual nirvana. We must each have shot cum in a dozen or more strong pulses, each grabbing onto whatever bits of exposed flesh we could as our crotches meshed, as we each satisfied the other.

The knife was gone. As we wilted, shattered by the experiences, I knew that danger was no more. This guy was in no state to stab anybody, he hadn't the strength. He looked me in the eyes, his were glazing over. "That was the greatest fuck I've ever had in my life! Jeez baby, you are fucking sensational!"

I kissed him. I hugged him hard. That was his reward - for taking my cherry. He responded but not very forcefully, I really do think it had been too much for him. I took his hand and led him across the alley towards a pile of bags left there, and sat him down, he collapsed onto a heap. I was ready for the next phase.

Quickly I did up my buttons and adjusted my thong and my skirt. I took a deep breath to steady myself, I was rather shaken too. Not surprisingly. I began to walk quite rapidly back up the alley, kicking the knife back in his direction as I passed it. He didn't stir. He was out of it. Sated. And shagged.

Back on the main street I crossed over towards my car, then walked past it the ten yards to the phone box there. I dialled - 999.

"Hello - police... Listen, the Cumberland Street rapist, he's in the alley next to the library, just down from the King's Arms. ... Yes ... Got that? ... OK"

I put the phone down and skipped quickly back to my car. I waited - about half a minute. I saw in my rear-view mirror, a police car roared up and two coppers rushed out and ran down the alley. I couldn't hear clearly- obviously - but I could hear something was going on. Just a minute or so later, as two other police cars rolled up, I could see the two policemen who'd gone down the alley emerge pushing and pulling and shoving someone into the back of their car. When all the cops got together I knew it was time to make myself scarce. They had a job to do. I'd done mine. As I drove home, revelling in the warmish feeling deep inside me as my assailant's cum swirled round, I smiled.

Victim? Me? No way. I'd got exactly what I wanted, in every sense of the word. Vengeance was mine.

BethanyJ
BethanyJ
464 Followers
12