D Looking For S Ch. 04

Story Info
Dominant gentleman finds submissive lady.
1.7k words
4.42
17.5k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bloke1
Bloke1
23 Followers

I wish to again thank the many of you who have voted for this story's previous three chapters. I also wish to thank the few who commented publically and those of you who have made private message comments to me. It is because of those private comments and votes that I have posted this next chapter. Thanks again to all of you.

NOTICE: If you have not done so already, please first read chapter 1 here (https://www.literotica.com/s/d-looking-for-s-ch-01), chapter 2 here (https://www.literotica.com/s/d-looking-for-s-ch-02), and chapter 3 here (https://www.literotica.com/s/d-looking-for-s-ch-03) before you read this chapter. Thank you

*****

Part 4

You did not sleep well at all last night, yet again. You dreamt those kinky dreams you have on occasion, yet again. The ones where you are tied facing a tree. This time you have leather cuffs on your arm and legs. Your arms pulled up by ropes over branches above you and tied off you do not know where. Your legs are pulled apart, and tied off as well, and you see the spikes in the ground. Having your shoulders, back, cunt, ass, legs whipped and beaten. However, this time SIR is whipping you. You feel his belt, his wooden hair brush, his ruler, his wooden spoon, all his items he told you about at dinner on your, no on "his body" you think. You would have woke up in a huge orgasm from those dreams, just as the whipping really got hard and intense, but not now. SIR did not give his approval to cum and you will no longer try to cum without his approval. Yet you wake up and go back to sleep many times that Monday night remembering everything in the dreams.

As you get up for work on Tuesday, you are again so groggy and tired. You already know it is going to be a very, very, long day this Tuesday and the day has not really started yet. "Is this becoming your new normal?" you wonder. You go off to brew your morning tea and fix your breakfast. Then you take your useless cold shower and dress for work. You notice as you dress that SIR's cunt is already flowing like a river.

All day at work, you are a hot and horny mess and a total disaster yet again. You cannot concentrate on your work. You are constantly aware of the heat in and on your g-spot. You are constantly aware of the hardness and of the tingling in your nipples and clitoris but now even more intense. Your cunt muscles are squeezing and clinching uncontrollably all day long. Your asshole is tightening and releasing uncontrollably all day long as well. Even as you sit at your desk, the tightening/clinching and releasing uncontrollably continues.

Again, you cannot think straight for more than two (2) minutes at a time. Then you think again about last night. You think about the rules and requirements. You are a complete wreck at work. It is very difficult to get any work done at all. You keep thinking about those rules and requirements, rather than the work that needs to be completed. You keep feeling just how hot and horny you are since that message arrived.

Instead of work, you compose the reply to SIR.

Good evening SIR

You humble servant request permission to ask SIR questions.

Your humble servant, Jenifer

You store that message off on your USB stick.

You send SIR the message from the USB stick as soon as you get home and get signed into your e-mail account. You head to the bedroom and begin to undress. As you remove your dress, you notice yet again that both your panties and your pantyhose are soaking wet. Your sex scent is in the aire once again, all around you. You change into PJs and go to the kitchen to cook dinner, checking e-mail every so often.

As you are eating, a message from SIR arrives:

Good evening Jenifer

You may ask your questions

SIR

You sit and compose your message:

Good evening SIR

May I ask if I will have to give up my job?

May I ask if I will have to give up my apartment? What will I do with my property and belongings?

May I ask if I am expected to live with you full time or part time?

I have so many questions that I will need to ask over time SIR.

Your humble servant, Jenifer

You send SIR the message and finish dinner. You clean up the kitchen and start the dishwasher. A message from SIR is present once you complete the kitchen cleanup.

Good evening Jenifer

No, you will not have to give up your job. However, I expect over time that you will do so of your own choosing.

The same is true about your apartment. Should you decide to give up your apartment then I will decide, with your input, what property and belongings will be retained by you, and what property and belongings will be sold off or donated. There is no need for two couches or two beds since those items are already in my house. Whatever is sold off will be put into your retirement account.

No Jenifer, you are not expected to live with me. You will make that decision on your own. If you decide that you wish to live with me then you will have to beg for my permission to become my live in submissive.

I will answer all of your questions and concerns over time. You will make the decision to submit totally and completely to me and I will take control after you beg me to take you as my submissive and I accept you as my property. The statement of acceptance and compliance is part of the process. However, you will appear before me, naked, on your knees, and beg me to take you as my submissive when the time is right for you.

SIR

You read and re-read that reply again, and again. You think and rethink. You realize that there is no pressure from SIR. You realize that he is willing to wait until you are ready. In addition, you wonder if you are truly ready for this kind of a relationship. Yes, it is what you dreamt for many years, but now here in real life, you wonder. You wonder if you are good enough for SIR. You wonder if you can meet SIR's requirements.

Then something kicks in, like an automatic pilot, and you start on your statement of acceptance and compliance as required in the instructions.

You spend the rest of the night on that statement of acceptance and compliance. You write and then re-write sections very often on the computer. You use the spell checker to make sure that you have everything perfect.

Then you sit down and handwrite the statement of acceptance and compliance.

The statement of acceptance and compliance takes two (2) full hand written pages when you are complete. State your full name, your full address, you date of birth, your age, your current height in bare feet, your current weight when naked, your eye color, your hair color (and whether the hair color is natural or dyed), and your social security number. You supply all phone numbers you are associated with and identify each by their association to you. You pledge acceptance to all the terms and conditions you received. You clearly state your dedication, your commitment, and your loyalty to SIR. You clearly state that you accept the "The requirements for when this submissive is alone with SIR" terms and conditions. You clearly state that you accept the "requirements for when this submissive is in public with SIR or when company is present with SIR" terms and conditions. You clearly state that you accept the "requirements for this submissives' bathroom privileges" terms and conditions. And lastly, you clearly state that you accept the "requirements for punishment and sexual service to SIR" terms and conditions.

In the next section, you accept the "submissive code of conduct and rules" terms and conditions. You save everything and go to bed

As you get up for work on Wednesday, you are again so groggy and tired. You already know it is going to be yet again a very, very, long day this Wednesday and the day has not really started yet. "This is becoming the new normal for me," you decide. You go off to brew your morning tea and fix your breakfast. Then you take your cold shower and dress for work. You notice as you dress that SIR's cunt is still flowing like a river for over 3 days now.

During lunch, you take the statement of your acceptance and compliance to have the statement notarized. The agent reads the whole document and asks if you are sure that you want this document as part of the public record. You state that you so wish. The hand written statement of your acceptance and compliance is then notarized.

The day at work is the same as the last four (4) days. You are badly distracted and unable to concentrate at all.

Once you get home, you send the following message.

Good evening SIR

You humble servant accepts your terms and conditions. May I begin my service to you immediately?

Your humble servant, Jenifer

You head to the bedroom and begin to undress. As you remove your dress, you notice again that both your panties and your pantyhose are soaking wet. Your sex scent is in the aire yet again. You change your pantyhose. The ones you wore today are soaked to the ankles again. You dry your cunt, no, now SIR's cunt, and you put on fresh pantyhose for SIR. You put on the high heels you wore to the meeting with SIR. You set the camera up on the table, on the small tripod you bought today. You set the timer to 20 seconds, and you place yourself in the place you think is perfect. The photo s taken and you have a "look see" and no it is bad. You take many more photos until the photograph is just right.

By now, the pantyhose you are wearing are again wet to the knees, but you press on. Photos of you holding both pages of the notarized statement of acceptance and compliance are completed, nipples hard, clit hard, and pantyhose soaked again to the ankles. You place the sheets in the large tan envelope and put everything safely away.

You have dinner and do some laundry and housekeeping work. You keep checking for an e-mail message from SIR.

Bloke1
Bloke1
23 Followers