D.O.M: Kelvin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir." He replied hoarsely. He handed Dylan the drink and stood once again like a statue in front of him.

Dylan sat on the edge of the bed sipping his drink.

"Get on your knees and take off my shoes and socks."

"Yes Sir."

Kelvin sank to his knees as quickly as his age would allow. He gently lifted one of Dylan's legs and placed his shoe onto his thigh. He made quick work of the lacers and slowly slid of the black sneaker.

"Sniff it." Dylan whispered.

Kelvin placed the opening of the shoe around his mouth and nose and inhaled deeply.

"Good man, you like the smell of my sweaty feet?"

"Yes Sir." He moaned as he took another deep breath.

Kelvin removed the other shoe and peeled off his white ankle socks.

"Put my sock in your mouth and suck it." He tried to hide his smirk, the cold air against his warm wet feet meant that his sock was definitely sweaty.

Kelvin closed his eyes as he popped in the toe part of the sock and sucked, his pale pink lips pursing around the fabric. Dylan was hard now, the control was driving him wild.

"Stand up and strip to your underwear." He barked, pushing his shoulders back with his feet. "And be quick about it."

Kelvin rose up, his boner pressing against his pants. He pulled the navy sweater over his stomach and disregarded it on the floor. He slipped out of his shoes and quickly unbuckled his pants letting them drop to his ankles before stepping out of them. He had on grey briefs, a dark circle stained the middle.

'Is that pre-cum you dirty fucker?" Dylan laughed as he stood up and walked slowly around him.

"Yes Sir."

As he stood in front of him, Dylan decided that Kelvin had a nice enough body, his pecks were once defined but now had a round soft look to them, his nipples were surrounded by a mixture of grey and black hairs. His stomach had the faintest outline of a six pack but that was now hidden under a layer of fat. Slight love handles spilled out over the elastic waistband of his underwear. His thighs looked naturally big, they led up into a well rounded buttock.

Dylan slapped one ass cheek hard and fast, surprising Kelvin.

"Damn Kelvin, you are not bad for an old man." Dylan grabbed the waistband and tugged it up slightly, his ass jiggled when he let go.

"Thank you.. Sir" He replied as he moved from one foot to the other.

"It's your turn to undress me."

Kelvin's stain spread as he pulled Dylan's hoodie above his head, his breathing was becoming ragged, he took slow movements as he folded the top and took in Dylan's hulking upper body. He moved his fingers in side of his grey singlet and pulled it out from his black skin tight jeans. Dylan tried to act like he wasn't into it but his heart began to hammer against his chest as the singlet moved over his face.

"Rub me."

"Yes Sir." Kelvin slowly ran his hands along Dylan's broad shoulders and down the outside of his arms. His skin felt soft as it ran along his hard pecks. Kelvin's cock gave a jolt and pressed against his briefs as if he were pitching a tent.

He traced his fingers over Dylan's nipples, both were small in radius but poked out like tic tacs when erect. Moving on down he ran his fingers along the outline of his chiseled six pack, his skin reacting to the touch.

"Remove your underwear." Dylan said as he took another sip of the drink. The warm air felt good on his body. Kelvin responded instantly to the command.

He began to peel away the briefs before Dylan grabbed the waistband and pulled viciously, a loud tearing sound emanated in the room. His 5' cock stood out in front among the tattered remains of his underwear. Kelvin's tip was shiny with pre-cum.

"Is that it?" Dylan sneered.

"Yes Sir." Kelvin said sitting on the bed once again, he didn't look embarrassed at Dylan's jibe in fact he looked pleased.

"It's a good thing I am going to be fucking you then, isn't it?"

"Yes Sir."

"Stand and turn around."

Kelvin sprang up and turned his back to Dylan, his shoulders were frosted with tufts of white hair, his back was peppered with moles and giant freckles. His ass cheeks were a shock to Dylan, he wouldn't have expected a man like Kelvin to have such a fine, meaty round ass.

He smacked it hard.

"You have any toys here Kelvin?" He said as he spanked the other one.

"Yes Sir, a plug."

"Get it."

Kelvin quickly scurried to his wardrobe, it was packed full of designer suits and shoes, he pulled out a shoe box and emptied it onto the bed. It contained, lube, condoms and a dark red butt plug.

"I am going to pour myself another drink and piss, when I come back that better be up your ass. You got it Kelvin." Dylan grabbed his mouth and squeezed, his lips puckered like a fish. He moved his head up and down in agreement.

***************************************

Adrenaline coursed through Dylan's body as he splashed cold water on his face, he felt momentarily woozy, the power going to his head. He had never experienced control like this in his life, he thought he had before but this was nowhere close. He looked at himself in the mirror, a smirk across his face. He stripped off his thin jeans and cast them on the floor. He was wearing white briefs, his erect 6.5' inch cock, bulged against the material, he reached in and pulled it over to the side. He walked into the bedroom and found Kelvin on all fours, the red tapered end of the plug visible against his robust butt cheeks.

"Good, this is the part where you earn me Kelvin." He said as he poured himself a double.

He swallowed half in one mouthful and walked towards the bed, Kelvin's giant balls were dangling between his legs.

"Keep staring forward." Dylan muttered.

"Yes Sir." Kelvin moaned, want etched on his face.

Dylan walked behind him and rubbed the tapered end of the plug, he began to stroke his own cock before he lightly punched the plug, a strained moan escaped from Kelvin. Dylan began to alternate punching the plug (a little harder each time) and tapping his red ball sack, which gave an animated jolt with each smack.

"When's the last time you came Kelvin?" Dylan said, the flood of masculine dominance coursing through his veins making his body feel weak.

"Six days Sir, I haven't touched myself since you accepted my request."

Dylan swallowed the rest of his drink and set down the glass.

"Remove the plug, I am going to fuck that load out of you." He walked over to Kelvin's shoe box and grabbed the condoms and lube. He quickly applied both and threw his underwear on to the pillow.

Dylan stood on the bed and looked down at the man before him, his broad back was bathed in the setting sun. Kelvin's hole had the slightest gape since he removed the toy, it was circled with a fine line of dark hair.

He placed four hard smacks to the cheeks, they were turning a strawberry color as he rubbed his helmet against Kelvin's back door.

"Lie face down and spread your cheeks, I don't want to hear a fucking peep out of you, you are going to take my dick and the pounding I am about to give you like the fucking bitch you are. Understood?"

Kelvin quickly placed his hands on his arse and pulled them apart. He nodded obediently and closed his eyes in anticipation. Dylan reached down and grabbed the plug, smearing it over Kelvin's top lip before he pressed it against his mouth.

"Taste your ass while I fuck it." Dylan commanded as he slid the plug into his mouth, he slightly heaved but he took it all.

Grabbing his dick, Dylan began to rub it against the hoop, sinking to his knees he slid it in slowly, the muscles contracting around his shaft. Kelvin moaned deeply as Dylan went all the way to the base of his cock. He took a few deep breathes to calm himself before placing both hands on Kelvin's hips, rocking him back and forth on this cock.

Kelvin's meaty buttocks began to smack against Dylan's thick thighs as the motion began to get more forcefully. Dylan had never felt like this before, his veins were on fire with lust and need. He looked down at Kelvin's red and sweaty face, he couldn't fuck him deep or hard enough to satisfy each of them. He began to spank him with his left hand, his right hand had moved up his back and grabbed his shoulder. Getting a strong grip he pulled him back on to his dick again and again, forcing himself deeper inside with every thrust. The bed was squeaking as he pounded Kelvin's shitter violently.

Sweat began to drip down Dylan's nose, he ran his hand along his brow and reached around and used it you tug on Kelvin's cock. His groans intensified but he continued to suck on the used plug. Dylan stood without having to remove his dick, he squatted with one leg as he placed his foot on to Kelvin's face. His sweaty toes pushed against his cheek separating his lips from the plug.

"Spit out the plug and suck my fucking toes." he said as he changed from pounding him to slowly sliding his cock all the way out of his puckered hoop before slamming into him again. The muscles were looser around his prick so he inserted two fingers.

"You like licking your masters sweaty feet don't you."

"Yes Sir." Came the muffled reply. Dylan smacked him on both cheeks which were now bright pink and smarting.

He pulled out of him and began to insert more and more fingers. He had four in a claw and pushed them in knuckle deep. His insides felt warm and wet.

Kelvin continued to lap the sole of Dylan's foot, his tongue slipping in between the four toes before he took all of the big one and began to suck on it.

Dylan grabbed the butt plug and spat on it, he teased it against the hole before slamming it back in the gaping asshole. He removed his foot from Kelvin's face and knelt over his mouth.

"Open up." He demanded.

As soon as Kelvin's lips parted Dylan rammed his cock straight down the back of his throat. He placed both hands on the back of his head and began to pummel his face. The head of his dick repeatedly hitting the back of his throat. He gagged but Dylan was relentless.

"Fucking puke if you have to but your throat is mine."

His balls thumped against his chin as saliva spilt out from corners of Kelvin's mouth. Watching the tears spill down the side of his face only egged Dylan on more, he pinched Kelvin's nose and his shaft skated over his wet tongue before finding the back of his throat with every thrust, his ball sack was dripping with a thick strand of Kelvin's spit.

He quickly flipped him on to his back and removed another condom from the box. He yanked out the plug and threw it onto the floor, his hole pulsated. Dylan put in three fingers and began to finger blast him as he applied lube to his throbbing member.

He lifted Kelvin's legs, crossed them and placing one either side of his neck, his bulging shoulder muscles easily took them with no strain. In this position Kelvin's cunt was tighter, his dick was squashed between his crossed thighs causing it to turn even more red. Dylan entered the back door quickly and once again began to violently pound him.

Dylan's muscles were heaving, this was the best work out he had gotten in months, he had never felt better. The look in Kelvin's eyes as he took everything he threw at him and still wanted more, was the biggest rush. He leaned in on top of Kelvin, his legs pushed back , his prick was buried all the way to the base. He removed it slowly before slamming it back in, with each push Kelvin groaned, a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"I am going to come Sir." He finally conceded.

"Not without my permission." Dylan said through gritted teeth, his cock had been ready to erupt for the last fifteen minutes but whenever he was close to bursting he stopped and inserted his fingers or the plug.

"Please let me come Sir, please."

"Fine, I am done with you anyway." Dylan said as he uncrossed Kelvin's legs and grabbed both ankles with one strong hand. His prick moved in and out of Kelvin's asshole deeper, his ass cheeks were slick with sweat and pressing against his shaft with every thrust, adding to the sensation. He increased momentum once again as Kelvin began to beat his own meat.

He gave one big heave and a thick jet of jizz oozed out of his piss slit, sliding down his shaft and over his thumb.

"Fucking eat it." Dylan grunted as he came close to nutting. "Every fucking drop."

Kelvin quickly scooped his own load up, the white gunk slowly dangling from his fingers before it dropped into his open mouth. He retched as he swallowed the salty juice.

Dylan couldn't hold back any longer, within five thrust he was shooting his own creamy sex piss into his condom. His veins burned with ecstasy, his whole body jolted as the last drop spurted out of him.

"How does my come feel inside of you?"

"Glorious Sir."

He stood up, his cock softening inside of Kelvin's used warm shit cunt, sweat encasing his whole body.

He pulled out slowly and peeled off the filled rubber. He held it above his open palm and watched as his own load slowly trickled into it. Kelvin looked on in transfixed silence.

"Kneel before me." He commanded.

Kelvin complied, his movements slower after the fucking he had just taken.

The puddle of cum rocked gently in Dylan's hand as he moved it slowly, back and forth in front of Kelvin's face. He moved it away slowly. Kelvin looked like he had just been denied a treat. Dylan's hand swung back forcefully rocking Kelvin's face to the side. The impact slathered cum all over his face and down his shoulder.

"Did you really think I would let you eat my seed."

Kelvin couldn't answer he was in a daze, his face still stung from the slap. Dylan walked past him and entered the bathroom.

"My back isn't going to wash it's self" He shouted.

***************************************************************

Thirty minutes later and Dylan was sitting in the living room once again with Baxter. They hadn't spoken much as Kelvin re-entered the room. A brown envelope in his hand.

"Any chance I could get a picture with you.. you know for the website."

Dylan quickly looked at Baxter who just raised his eyes and opened the envelope.

"All good." He said standing up and walking to the door.

"Give him your phone Kelvin." Dylan said, fixing his wet hair.

"Yes Sir." He replied happily.

Dylan's face flushed at the Sir comment. Baxter could only look at his feet as he accepted the phone.

"It's Dylan outside of the room, dumbass."

***************************************

"Why are you in a mood, too much noise coming from the bedroom." Dylan asked as Baxter pulled out onto the motorway.

"No, I am not in a mood. I still think we should be looking at other avenues. You are better than this."

"Well the money bulging in your coat pocket means we both get to keep living the lifestyles we are accustomed too, or would you like to be back running a gym, with basic assholes as clients."

"That's not what I meant. " He stammered.

"Just don't be so slow with these kinds of offer, I don't intend on doing them forever but they're quick and easy and who knows I probably won't get another offer like this anyways." Dylan said, images of the past few hours rushing back to him.

"Actually.." Baxter began hesitantly. "You got another offer two days ago, I didn't want to distract you."

"Oh really!" Dylan exclaimed trying his best to hide his excitement at the prospect of doing this all again, he knew himself that he would only get better at being dominant.

"Yes, more money but more challenges, you're not gonna believe who sent the email."

He leaned forward the chair, his agents face unreadable. After a silence that seemed to last ages he barked.

"I'm listening."

12