Dad & Daughter Meet Mom & Son Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly glanced at me and Maddie said, "I'm sure Alessia wouldn't mind at all, would you?"

I shook my head and had to clear my throat, "No not at all but what if a customer walks in?"

"Phillippe has locked the door," she said knowingly.

Maddie was already nude, but I had a skirt on still. While Phillippe undressed, I dropped my skirt.

"Oh mon Dieu!" he exclaimed when I revealed my totally shaved pussy. Lips were already swollen from the lusty scenario. His heavy cock dropped from its weight and twitched while he took in my body. "You are beautiful Alessia!"

His thick cock nestled into the two fat balls behind it and hung heavy from the weight. I'd never seen a cock that size. Ever. While I stared back at him, he murmured something to Maddie and she smiled knowingly.

"I knew you'd love her too, vilain garçon," she said, smiling.

She came over to me and started braiding my hair while Phillippe stepped out, his cock swaying heavily as he moved. I heard him gasp when he came back and took in my two braids. My hair was long enough that the ends of the braids tickled my nipples.

He had some clothing in his hand and Maddie took it. He stepped back out. "Phillippe would love it if you'd put this outfit on. As would I," she said, brushing my lips with hers, our nipples touched and it was electric. I moaned softly.

"Yes, I'll put them on." The air was so thick with seduction that I trembled while dressing. I was immersed in the sexuality between the two and wouldn't have said no. To anything.

The curtain slowly parted and Phillippe stepped in, gasping when he saw me in the short plaid skirt and cropped white shirt.

The skirt came just below my cunt and any movement flared it out lewdly exposing my totally smooth soft pink lips. The long sleeve shirt was nearly sheer, tied below my breasts leaving the shirt was open but snugly holding my tits. Every breath rubbed my nipples on the tight shirt, so they poked through the filmy shirt looking for attention.

As he took me in from head to toe, his cock throbbed lustily with a potent masculinity that I'd never been exposed to before. Two fat balls filled the smooth shaven sac that hung low from the weight. All I could think of was how much they would release and how long his orgasm would last.

Right before his eyes my cunt lips started pouting and got wet with my juices. My pussy ached for him.

"You are so cute, my love," she said as he moaned from the vision. "I think Phillippe approves. Sit down Phillippe." He did as she commanded. She nodded and I went to him. Facing him I put my hands on his shoulders and lowered myself to his lap.

The blouse disappeared and my titties sprang out obscenely. It was now my soft bare pussy on his fiery hot cock. He groaned in pleasure and had his hands under the skirt squeezing my bare ass. The pleats covered my lap demurely, not giving hint to the lecherous goings on below.

"You're a naughty professor," I said, his cock jerking against my steamy cunt. "Mmm yes you are very naughty."

He murmured in French, and took a nipple into his mouth and expertly manipulating it with his teeth and tongue. I arched and in the process squirmed on his lap. His cock slipped between my thighs and obscenely pushed my skirt up. Spreading my thighs allowed his meat to slide between my pussy lips. I toyed with the head of his cock, rubbing the precum into the smooth skin, The head was much larger than the shaft and had a thick overhang. I dipped into my flowing juices and spread it around the rim, teasing my fingers around and around.

'Alessia," he growled. "You are a mischievous girl." I held his cheeks, kissed him and drove my tongue in and out of his mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck pressing my body against his. Vaguely in the background I heard Maddie's soft moans, knowing she was pleasuring herself while watching us.

My movement put his cock at the entrance to my steamy cunt. Could I take that monster, I wondered at the same time I swung my leg over and straddled his lap. Tits rubbed his lightly furred chest, cock tight against my cunt. He growled deep and low, grabbed my ass and pulled me higher. As I lowered, his cock slipped in. The head stretched my cunt. He lowered me slowly, knowingly.

Although his meat stretched my tunnel, I took more in. He groaned, trembling at the control he was keeping. I know he wanted to ram it deep into my pussy, but didn't.

I was fully impaled on his meat, so stretched I could feel every twitch and throb. The red pleated skirt still coyly covered the forbidden fantasy below. I tugged at the side opening letting it fall to the floor.

Both of us watched the last millimeters of his cock disappear in me. We kissed passionately with an urgency I've never felt before. My arms were around his neck. I pressed against him, not able to get close enough. He was so fucking compelling. Suddenly I was in the circle of his arms. He breathed French words in my ear. I couldn't understand them, but I did understand that he was feeling the same emotion.

His hands on my ass, guided and lifted me to impale myself on him again and again and again. He thrust, raising me up and grinding deeper. Because of the size of his shaft, every stroke rubbed my clit. My cunt clenched in constant orgasms. My body to weak and too full to move.

He shouted and flooded my cunt. It leaked out and down his balls. There was a puddle of white cum at the base of his cock because my pussy couldn't take it all. I knew we were alone now and was grateful to Maddie. I didn't want to move and he held me close while we kissed. Long loving kisses between whispered words. Both of us were unprepared for what just happened. Later I would reflect on it, but not now. Now will I was still in his embrace. This man was all encompassing.

Driving home with the back seat full of bags of lingerie I was still trying to wrap my head around what just happened. It was all so unreal. All but for the tingling of my cunt, longing to be filled with him again.

"We will keep this between us girls, my love," she said, and I agreed. Yes, this was something I wouldn't share. With anyone.

I realized I was scheduled to fly tomorrow which meant it was time to get back to reality. I'd be home by evening, so not gone too long. Dad couldn't stay forever and I couldn't even think about being without him now. How quickly my life had changed. And in so many ways.

I'd never have guessed I'd be so wanton to even consider fucking a complete stranger. That I've come this close to being tempted to be with another woman. To be so shameless that I want to be penetrated by my Dad's cock. That I not only am a voyeur but an exhibitionist as well. That I have visions of Daddy mounting me from behind and fucking me like a wild animal. That I want to see Maddie and her son fucking while Dad and I fuck, all in the same bed. That I intend to visit Phillippe again to get some answers.

To be continued because I guess I have some plotting to do....