Dad and Son Come Together Ch. 01

Story Info
Son has sexual feelings for his dad.
2.2k words
4.09
314.4k
99

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would never consider myself gay which I felt I demonstrated over and over again by the number of girlfriends I had over the years along with all the masturbating I did to images of women, some even with their clothes still on where I could just imagine them naked. I guess that is the case for most teenagers growing up.

My name is Robby and I am in my mid-twenties. I have a younger brother and two very conservative parents, David and Karen. My parents were not very affectionate either to each other or their sons. I wondered often if they even had sex more than twice and that was just to conceive us boys.

As I reached my mid 20's, my viewing of porn and masturbating fantasies changed a little bit to include thinking about men and their big cocks. I wondered if there was something wrong with me and whether I might be bisexual. I found myself stroking my hard 8 inch cock to thoughts and images of big hard cocks as much as big tits and round asses of hot porn stars.

I never thought these fantasies would ever turn into something real. Just too much to risk both in reputation and disease to find someone to live out some of these fantasies. I was from a small town and there were just too many risks. Those thoughts all changed one day while stopping by my parents house after hanging out at the local bar with friends. I had a couple of beers, but not enough to even feel the least bit drunk.

Coming in the kitchen door and making my way down the hall to the family room, I saw an image that would now be tattooed to my brain for the rest of my life. My dad was sitting in his big lounge chair watching TV which was normal. What I thought was not normal was the fact that his pants were unzipped and he had his cock out. He was slowly stroking it with his eyes closed. I wondered what he was thinking about.

I froze for a second and didn't move. Dad hadn't seen me, thank goodness. I slowly backed up out of view and then turned and walked through the kitchen to the door. So many thoughts running through my mind and I didn't know what to do. Did I really see what I thought he saw? Was his father actually masturbating in the family room? I never knew his dad had sexual thoughts any more or ever.

Instead of just leaving and going back to his apartment, I decided to walk out the door and then re-enter making as much noise as possible so dad would be aware that someone was now there in the house. I waited a good 15 minutes to let dad finish what he was doing. Who was I to deny my dad a good cum session.

After 15 minutes, I open the door again and closed it loudly. I then proceeded to make some noise in the kitchen looking for a snack. Yelling out to dad to see if he wanted anything. I got the answer of "no thank you." After grabbing an apple, I made my way into the TV room. I acted like I hadn't just seen my dad masturbating, but couldn't get the thought out of my mind.

We chatted for awhile about nothing special while my thoughts kept drifting to what I had witnessed and what I thought about it. Those thoughts continued with me as I drove home to my one bedroom apartment that was just a few miles from my parents house.

Climbing into bed that night, sleep alluded me as my thoughts kept focusing on my dad's cock. It wasn't as big as mine, but it was a nice size and I liked the way he was slowly stroking it like he had all the time in the world for his fantasy to play out. As I thought, my hand was now stroking my own hard cock very slowly just like dad. I couldn't remember the last time my cock was this hard or when I came this much when I finally exploded with the thoughts of my father stroking his cock just a couple of hours ago still in my head. What did this mean?

The next morning, I woke up in a good mood. It was nice to realize dad was still sexual and got horny just like everyone else. I thought about how frustrated my father must be because my mother was even less affectionate that he was. She never wore anything remotely revealing and seemed very prudish about anything that seemed sexual on TV. I guess it made sense now that my dad would turn to masturbation in place of actual female contact.

I wondered now how often my dad did this and if I would ever be lucky enough to see him doing it again. These thoughts brought on another hard on which I gladly stroked up and down and came with the same force as the night before.

I now realized in my increasingly sick mind that all those sexual fantasies about sucking a hard cock might be able to come true in a situation that I knew it would be safe and that no one would find out. The biggest problem now was how could I find out if my dad would be into it and how would I be able to go about finding that out. Maybe I could walk on him the next time while he was stroking his cock and offer to do it for him. No, I thought, that is no good. How would I know when it would happen again and what if his dad lost it at the suggestion? My dad (I thought) wasn't gay and might be totally turned off at the thought of it, especially with his own son. Maybe my thoughts of cock were only in my sick mind.

I thought of other ideas of maybe blackmail or something like that, but I would never want to hurt my dad in anyway just to live out my desires.

My dad was old school and didn't have much use for computers, so an email would never work. Plus, sending him something in the mail to the house might land in my mom's hands and that would be no good either.

Then I thought, what if I sent him an anonymous letter to his work? That way I would be assured that only dad would read it. Only thing now was what to write? I came up with the idea of instead of a letter, I would send him some sexy pictures. They could be just of girls in bikinis and no nudes or men at first. I could then step it up a notch if he could find out if my dad liked them and wanted more.

I then went online and printed out about 6 pictures of hot girls with big boobs in string bikinis. I stroked my hard cock as I addressed the envelope and put the stamp on the letter.

I put the letter in the mail on Monday on my way to work and then waited a couple of days and stopped by my parents house. Mom was in the kitchen and dad was watching TV as usual. I went into the TV room and made small talk with my dad. I eventually asked his dad about work and if anything exciting had happened lately. Dad gave a brief smile and responded that "nope, same old same old." I wasn't sure what kind of reaction I was expecting, so I responded that "yep, some times change is a bad thing."

While that encounter didn't reveal anything, I decided to step it up and send him some more graphic pictures of women sucking and fucking big hard cocks. Before sending them this time, I went to the post office and set up a PO Box. I then wrote at the top of the first picture, "I hope you like these more than the previous ones. Please let me know by sending me back correspondence to this PO Box address." I wasn't sure if he would respond, but at least I gave him a way to do so if he wanted.

I checked the Box every day after sending the second letter, but got no response. Finally, on the 5th day, there was an envelope in the box. It was a letter address to Mr. Sam Pictures. I couldn't wait to get home and open the letter. I was hoping it was good news, but also feared it would tell me to buzz off and stop sending him stuff in the mail.

I opened the letter as soon as I was home. It read,

Dear Mr. Pictures,

I am not sure who you are and why you are sending me this material. Based on my fear of not knowing of who you are and your intensions, I will not comment on the subject matter in your correspondence. Have a good day.

I realized that was probably the only thing my dad could say based on him having no idea who sent him the pictures. It made sense. I did take comfort in the fact that he didn't say he hated them and not to send more. Maybe I could send more with a note that would put his mind more at ease on who sent them and what he thought of them. The question now was, what to write that could convey that.

My next letter contained even hotter pictures of big cocks and hot women mostly focusing on the big cocks and girls sucking them.

This time I also sent a picture of my own cock at full 8 inch hardness. On the back of it, I wrote, "Here is a picture of me. I hope you like it and can feel more comfortable commenting on my letters. Hope to hear back from you soon.

I could barely contain my excitement as I placed my newest communication to my dad in the mail. I wondered what kind of reaction it would cause, if any.

I didn't have to wait long this time. Two days later, there was another letter in his PO Box. The speed of the response made me even more excited to see what my dad had to say now. My cock was hard as a rock again as I opened the letter.

Dear Mr. Pictures,

I can honestly now say that I am now very intrigued on who you are and why you are sending me these communications. I will say this much, I am very impressed with your selection of pictures and the one of yourself. While I am straight and married, I envy at your size, very impressive.

I could barely contain my excitement at my dad's words that it hardly took more than a few good strokes before sending a rope of cum in the air. I thought to myself that it was now time to take this fantasy to a whole new level.

My next communication only included pictures of my cock. I took them in sequence starting with my cock in my underwear and then one with half of it sticking out. The next shot was my hard cock with my hand wrapped around it, and finally a picture of a my cock with hot cum running down the sides. This communication also included a note that read,

"Thanks for your letter back and the positive feedback. I am so glad you have enjoyed what I have been sending you and hope you enjoy these even more. I understand your curiosity of who I am and why I am doing this. I can tell you this, I am not gay and I am mainly doing this to show you how I feel and communicating to you this way out of fear of your reaction if you knew who I was and that I had these thoughts. If I ever do get the courage to let you know who I am, I will do so by saying the following thing to you, 'I really think Tom Hanks should of won an Oscar for that movie'."

It was another 2 days when a letter came back. It said, "I really enjoyed your pictures and hope I hear those words soon to find out who you are. Please do not have fear in telling me, I will try to not judge you whoever you are. My mind wonders when speaking to people and secretly listening for those words to be spoken. I hope I do not have to wait too long as the anticipation is killing me, but in a good way. Hope to hear back soon."

Wow! Talk about being excited. I now only needed to find the courage and opportunity to utter those words. I wondered what the reaction would be when my dad found out it was me and wondered what it would now lead to. I know what I am hoping it would.

Chapter 2 coming soon...