Dad and Uncle Chad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He did?" I asked.

"Pretty much, although he did grab me by the shirt, lifted me in the air and slammed me against the wall," Chad explained. "It was probably funny unless you're the one being held up there like a cartoon character with your legs kicking in the air."

"I - soiled myself," Chad confessed while explaining. "When he saw the wet spot in my trousers he laughed and said - well he accused me of being a pansy."

"What did you say?" I asked.

"What could I say? Deny it?

Then he - confronted me."

"How so?" I asked.

"Your father said he always had a feeling about me. He said he used to catch me looking at him when we would be over swimming and then he tells me that he thought he knew why I came over that day," Chad said and after a sew seconds of silence. "He thought I came over to get what my wife was getting."

"And?"

"I was indignant and asked him what did he think I was," Chad replied. "Your father said that he knew exactly what I was and he was undoing his belt as she spoke. The next thing I knew his pants and briefs were off and his hand was on my shoulder pressing."

"The rest, as they say, is history," Chad concluded.

"I can't say I'm shocked about you," I said as I rose to my feet. "Finding out that my father is bisexual? That was."

"He's not," Chad said. "At least that's what he says. Your Dad never touches me, because that WOULD be gay. Twisted logic if you ask me, but he's - well he's the boss."

"That he is."

"I do hope that you don't tell anybody about any of this," Chad pleaded. "For the sake of the family."

"I have no intention of telling anybody anything," I said as I moved towards my uncle.

"What are you doing?" Chad asked as I undid my belt. "Peter..."

"I may look a little like my Dad, Uncle Chad," I said while letting my jeans drop to my ankles. "But unlike him I have no problem with what I am."

"You?" Chad said while looking up at me. "I had no idea."

"Live and learn," I informed him while his eyes darted back and forth between my face and the bulge in my boxers. "I have to admit that what I saw in that bedroom, I liked."

"Peter, I can't..."

"You can and will," I said. "Don't worry, it's not like I'm going to go to your place and fuck Aunt Rita, although if she's like you say she is who knows? She might like this."

"Omigod," Chad said after I tugged my boxers down to show him my semi-turgid manhood, and after I stepped out of them I tapped my foot impatiently

"You know what I want," I said. "I want everything my Dad got. Strip.

"Here?" my uncle choked as he looked around his office.

"Want to take me home with you instead?" I suggested. "Maybe let Aunt Rita get a look at you in action?"

For a minute I thought that maybe Uncle Chad was going to come right out and say that yes, he would love to do just that. Maybe even have me fuck her while he watched but I didn't know if I would want to that. What I wanted was to have a submissive guy like my Dad had in Uncle Chad. A guy who would do anything to me I wanted no matter how repulsive or degrading.

Who was to say that I couldn't share Uncle Chad, without my Dad knowing of course. There aren't many like that around and the more I looked at my uncle while he fumbled in getting his clothes off, the more I thought that he wasn't all that unattractive especially when you factored in his age.

I began to look at him sort of like a man/child, which is strange when you apply the term to a man who was in his mid-fifties, but it fit. His scalp was thinning and while he had a few signs of age around his neck and eyes his boyish face looked like it rarely felt a razor and in a way with his horn-rimmed glasses he looked a little like Wally Cox, a comedian who was often on game shows back then.

As for his body, except for a little tanning on his lower arms Uncle Chad was as pale as a ghost and the fact that he had so little body hair accentuated his look. Except for a tuft of curls above his dick and faint wisps under his arms he seemed to be hairless, even more so than Alan but that was one of the things I liked most about my former lover.

His dick. Up close in the office it didn't look as small as it did back in Dad's bedroom, and I loved not only the way the slender prong was so hard it curled up toward his stomach but also the way he childishly tried to cover it with his hands after he got naked except for his socks.

"Put your hands down Uncle Chad," I said, and although I wasn't much on verbal humiliation, preferring physical domination, I did add, "Kind of a waste using both hands to hide it anyway."

My uncle did as I said, and as we faced each other about three feet apart I pulled on my cock a few times under Chad's watchful eye. As I did I looked down and saw Uncle Chad's erection twitching involuntarily with a bead of pre-cum briefly sitting like a mini-marshmallow on the very tip of the head of his dick before drooling out from under his rather long foreskin until it dropped onto the carpet.

"Well?" I asked as I stood there naked and waiting, linking my hands behind my head to accentuate my biceps which I had spent considerable effort on developing, and judging by the way my uncle was gawking at them the effort did not go unnoticed.

Uncle Chad moved like a zombie toward me with his eyes fixed on my arms, and after taking the two steps reached up and grabbed my right bicep with both of his hands and as he squeezed I tensed up to make the muscle even more pronounced.

My uncle mouthed something so softly it was almost inaudible, but I think it was something along the lines of me being like my Dad when he was young. That was high praise in my book and when I looked at my uncle his eyes were welling up a little bit as his fingers pressed against what had become steel guns.

"Sorry if I worked up a sweat on the way over," I said, but Uncle Chad's head shake in the middle of my apology stopped me as did his face leaning forward into my armpit.

The height difference between us left his face at eye level with my underarms, and after a brief glace over at my expression extended his tongue and ran up and down the length of my armpit, burrowing into the damp tuft that was nothing approaching fresh.

The somewhat pungent aroma not only didn't offend my uncle but seemed to inflame him, so much so that after almost a minute of licking my right armpit and making guttural grunts as he did, he pulled back and looked over at me with a face that I suspected was flushed from both exertion and embarrassment.

"You're only half done," I said coldly while grabbing the back of Uncle Chad's neck and pulling him over to the other side.

Along the way I felt Uncle's Chad's boner poke my thigh, and after he started licking again under my other arm it brushed against me again. Like the other time, he mumbled what seemed to be an apology, as if I was offended by the contact.

Was that the way it was when he was with my Dad? Was my old man that hung up on contact with another man's dick? Uncle Chad had said that my father insisted that he wasn't gay, but I thought that was bull because at the very least Dad had to be bi.

This was where I differed from my father because I knew what I was and I wasn't ashamed of it. Furthermore, while I enjoyed the dominant role like it seemed my old man did, the thought of anyone I was with not getting any affection in return just wasn't my style.

Uncle Chad learned this almost right away because after he had sucked and chewed my armpit almost raw I pulled him way and after reaching down and grabbing his erection and told him it seemed like he was enjoying himself.

"Omigod yes," Uncle Chad gasped, jumping when he felt my hand grab his dick and squeeze it.

Was this the first time anybody at touched him - besides himself that is? His wife - my Aunt Rita - well it sure didn't seem like she did anymore and it appeared that my father never did. I felt a wave of sympathy for my uncle and by the look of joy in his eyes I could tell that he was happy that the acorn might have fallen a little bit from the tree this time.

"Here," I said while bringing his cock over to me and lifting it up so that his dick was on top of mine, and after I clenched my hand around us as best I could began grinding our cocks together while moving my hips back and forth. "That feel good?"

"Yes," Uncle Chad said, almost sobbing with happiness as he looked down at our dicks in friendly combat, and while I think I would have been embarrassed at the comparison if I was my uncle it seemed to excite him.

"Look how much bigger you are than I am." he noted, as if it wasn't obvious from just looking. "You're twice the size of me. Maybe more."

"That turns you on, doesn't it Uncle Chad?" I asked as I let go of our cocks briefly so I could take mine and club his dick with mine a few times as hard as I could before clamping us back together. "You like my big cock don't you?"

"Yes!" Uncle Chad said, and as he spoke his face became distorted, like I had hurt him. "Can't..."

I hadn't hurt him, and his reaction was not one of pain but the result of the orgasm that was racing through his loins. I felt him surge in my hand and then felt the blasts of semen that erupted from him as he came, and when I glanced down after he finished cumming it was clear that while the weapon itself wasn't impressive, the amount of ammo it fired sure was.

"You're going to take care of the mess you just made, aren't you Uncle Chad?" I sneered while grabbing the back of his neck again and pushing him down, reminding him that while I was more generous than my old man, I was still very much the boss.

Uncle Chad was nodding as he went willingly to his knees, and after grabbing the gooey base of my cock leaned forward and opened wide, swallowing about half of my tool with the first gulp and with every following swoop forward went further and further down the shaft.

"Yes, you can really suck cock, can't you?" I asked Uncle Chad after pushing his forehead back so we could make eye contact, and he nodded as best he could while continuing to gobble my cock like no one had ever done before.

I would have been happy to have cum just from Uncle Chad's oral exhibition, but he made it clear that he wanted something else. He told me want he wanted, or should I say that he asked me for it. Begging might be a but of a stretch for what he asked for but it wasn't far off.

"You really want it up the ass, Uncle Chad?" I said while waving my cock in his face.

"Please," Uncle Chad replied, and then he was scrambling around the room looking for lube in his desk drawers, and when he couldn't find any ran out to his receptionist's desk and came back with a bottle of Intensive Care lotion.

"Damn!" my uncle hissed when a few pumps of the bottle produced little from the near empty container, but he did his best and after reaching back and greasing his anus used the rest on my cock.

"You want it hard, don't you?" I asked as Uncle Chad frantically rubbed my slick cock, and when he nodded I mentioned, "What if I hurt you?"

"Yes," he said, which wasn't really an answer to the question, but perhaps it was because the next thing I knew he swept almost everything off the top of his desk, sending papers and pictures of my aunt and him flying before leaning over the wood while presenting his ass to me.

I found it difficult at first to play the rough guy like my old man did, but after I shoved my cock into his lily white ass the role came easier. I fucked Uncle Chad hard and fast just like he wanted, spitting out vulgarities while pounding my cock deep into his bowels and he not only took it, he loved it.

I didn't last long unfortunately, and after I shot my load in my uncle's ass I let my hand reached around his limp body. Finding his prong quite stiff, I did the only thing I could do. Taking his boner in between my thumb and forefinger, I stroked his dick for a minute or so before he came, and after he went limp I heard him sobbing while he lay draped over his desk.

"Uncle Chad? Are you okay?" I asked as he rolled him over a little bit, but through tear-filled eyes he assured me he was fine.

"It's just that your father," Uncle Chad said as he tried to get himself together. "All these years he's never done that. Touched me I mean. That would be saying his was gay too."

"Really?" I replied, and while I liked laying the dominant guy in this little passion play we had just performed, the idea of never giving my partner any pleasure was foreign to me and really not something I could do.

"Guess I'm not like Dad after all," I mused, and while I visited Uncle Chad's office a few more times over the next few years, I played the role the same way.

One time after drilling him into the desk-top I went down on him, and I never saw anybody so appreciative about anything in my life. Uncle Chad was strange man and all three of us shared an unconnected but weird relationship all around, but one I never regretted having.

***

Thank you for reading.

12