Dad Deserves the Very Best

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here, check this out," I said, suddenly turning around on my knees and sticking my butt out at him. I'm well aware that I have a pair of buns to die for, and now I wanted to make sure dad got himself a nice eyeful of my sexy bottom.

"Like my butt, daddy?" I cooed, looking over my shoulder at him, seeing his eyes glazed over as he took in the view. Then I reached back to hold myself open so dad could see what I kept hidden between those buns of mine.

"Did those babes you'd see, the ones you went out on mom with, did they let you come near their butts? How about Shirley? Did she or any of those other sluts like to have you come knocking around their back doors?" I couldn't help asking him.

"A couple," he answered. "Especially Shirley."

"No shit!" I said. The next time I went over to visit my mom, I'd have to go over and say hello to Shirley. Of course I wouldn't be able to say anything about what I knew. But I'd be looking over that runty housewife with fresh eyes, knowing she and my dad made it, and that she let dad do her up the butt!

"How about you, honey?" my dad asked. "You sure seem to like showing it off. Do you take it up there?"

Now I wet a finger in my mouth and worked it between my cheeks and into my asshole.

"I sure do, and I love it, too," I confessed truthfully, amazed that dad and I were sharing such intimacies about our sexual proclivities. "That's something you now know about your daughter that you didn't know before, that she loves getting screwed in her butt."

"Wendy, I can't believe we're talking like this to each other, that we're doing what we're doing," dad exclaimed, still finding it all stunningly remarkable.

"Well we are, dad, we are," I said, turning back around and facing him again. "I'm turning you on and you're turning me on and we're beating off together. It's wild, isn't it?"

"It sure is, honey," he growled, fisting that boner ferociously now, his face getting a little red, the veins in his neck showing. I could tell dad was close now, close to the brink. And I was as close as I needed to be. I could get myself off anytime now, but I wanted to see dad get off first. I wanted to see it shoot out of him. And at just that moment, when the semen was exploding out of his cock, that's the moment I'd get myself off.

"Go ahead, dad, beat it. Get off. Let me see you shoot it," I urged as seconds later he closed his eyes and threw his head back, one stream of cum after another shooting out of his prick and landing all over his stomach and chest, even up over his face. That was one of the nastiest things I'd ever seen, my father's sperm landing all over himself as he beat himself off.

"Look at you, dad, you creamed all over yourself!" I howled as I brought myself to the peak. "Now me, dad. Meeeee!!! Now I'm getting off!!!"

My whole body convulsed and quivered as an electrifying orgasm raced through my nervous system, its zenith felt in my clit, so aroused and sensitive now that I actually had to pull my finger away.

"Oh God, dad, that felt so goooood!"

We looked at each other now, both panting, our chests heaving as we regained our breath. My legs were still spread wide and my pussy, I knew, was soaked. Dad was staring right at it as my own eyes drifted over his trim, fit body, covered with gobs of his own semen.

"I'll be right back," I said as I got up and went to the bathroom. I soaked a wash cloth in warm water and returned to my dad, wiping him clean of his own cum, even daring to pat his penis with the wash cloth.

"What do you usually do, release it into a tissue, dad?" I asked. I always wondered how guys dealt with that. Did they just stain everything in sight with their semen when they ejaculated? Or did they jerk off into a towel or a tissue? Or all over themselves, as dad just had?"

"Yeah, honey, that's what I usually do," dad said, staring at me, still in a trance I could see, amazed at what had just transpired.

"You feel good, daddy?"

"Yeah, I feel real good, hon."

"So do I," I said. "I'm so glad we did this. It felt so intimate. I feel so close to you now, dad, closer than I ever have."

This was an awkward moment. What was going to happen now? Of course we really hadn't had sex, we hadn't violated that ancient taboo. We'd just jerked off together and turned each other on. True, I had patted down dad's cock after he'd cum. But that was still pretty innocent. I figured now I'd better not push my luck and take it too far. I could see that dad looked a little stunned by all this.

"Good night, dad."

So I just gave him a little goodnight kiss before returning to my room. Of course I would've gladly slipped in there with him, under the sheets right next to dad. But he looked a little flustered and unsure now that he had cum. After all, he and his adult daughter had just beat off right next to each other. That wasn't what you'd call an everyday family occurrence!

When I woke up the next morning dad was already gone. There was a note telling me he had gone over to sign some papers concerning that condo he was buying, and that he'd be back sometime in the afternoon. I didn't have any classes that day, and had planned on doing some shopping and taking care of a few errands. But after that wild scene with dad I felt lazy, like a cat who just wants to purr and stretch all day. I didn't even bother getting dressed as I just lounged around the house naked, making myself a cup of coffee, watching a dumb soap opera, something I almost never do. And, most of all, thinking about me and dad, reliving every second of what had happened last night. In fact, that soon got me so excited, reminiscing about it, that I just flung myself back on my bed, legs spread wide, and beat off again, conjuring up images of my father playing with his big penis while I showed off my steamy pussy to him.

A little later, as I dropped my butt down on the toilet ready to take a piss, I heard dad's key in the door. I hadn't bothered closing the door to the bathroom and now I could hear dad heading for it. I smiled to myself as suddenly there he was in the doorway, staring down at me, just as I began to pee.

"I'm sorry, honey, I didn't know you were in here," he said, starting to close the door.

"It's cool, dad. You can stay. You can stay keep me company while I piss," I said, spreading my thighs so that could see the yellow stream of urine leaving my pussy. I guess after last night I had become obsessed with the idea of showing off for him.

Finished now, I wiped myself dry and stood up.

"Did you need to take a pee, dad?" I asked. "That why you came in here."

"Yeah," he said, standing there a little awkwardly, but his eyes showing horniness again as he gazed at my still naked body.

"Well go ahead, dad," I urged, lifting up the toilet seat for him. "You can piss now that I'm done."

Still a little unsure of himself, he unzipped his pants and pulled it out, stepping up to the toilet. He was probably nervous because for a few seconds he just couldn't do anything. Then, suddenly, he started pissing.

"Here, let me hold it while you pee," I said, boldly taking his penis in my hand as he urinated. I had decided earlier on that jacking off with my father was not enough, not by a long shot. Now that we had done that, now that we had opened up to each other about our sexual longings, I wanted him. I had decided that I was perfectly willing to violate that powerful taboo and have sex with my own father! He obviously needed some, and though I was getting plenty from several different quarters, what I wanted most of all now was dad -- dad and that big, thick cock of his! The only question was, did he feel the same way? Despite his lust, would he be willing to go that far?

When he was done, I shook off the last few drops. I'd done this to guys a few times, held on to them while they peed and I've always sort of liked that. But then again, I love holding a cock in my hand under just about any circumstances.

As I held on to him like this, shaking off the last drop or two, his cock began to thicken and stiffen in my hand, just as I hoped it would.

"Look at you, dad," I purred. "You're getting all big and rigid again."

Now that he finished peeing, I put the toilet seat back down and sat on it, my dad's cock at eye-level now. And it wasn't just at eye-level, but sticking out right in my face, fully erect. I looked up at my dad, our eyes meeting, his gaze mixing lust with confusion. This wasn't merely the two of us across from each other, naked, beating off together, as outrageous as that may have been. No, this was dad's hardon inches from my lips. And that meant only one thing.

"Now's your chance, dad," I warned him. "tell me to stop if you don't want me to do anything, if you don't want us to go any further."

But he said nothing, and so I unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants to his knees. Then I took his thick shaft in my hand and, opening my mouth, wrapped my lips around his beautiful cock. We'd passed the threshold now, that was for sure! Me sitting on the toilet, naked, dad standing in front of me, his pants down, I was sucking his cock! I was going down on my own father! The faint scent of urine wafting up from the bowl below somehow aroused me immensely as the focus of my whole world now became my father's rigid penis.

I examined every inch of that cock with wide-open eyes as with my lips, my tongue, my mouth I lovingly caressed my father with a show of intense oral lust

I kept looking up at him and he kept looking down at me as I forced more and more of his cock in my mouth and down my throat.

There was no shame here now, no guilt, as more than anything we wanted to look right at each other, father and daughter, as I kept on giving him head.

I could see dad had himself a big one from the moment I first laid eyes on him fisting himself. Then, a few moments ago, when I held him in my own hand, I could really feel how thick and hard he was. But now, having him between my lips like this made me realize that my dad was probably hung thicker than any dude whose cock I had ever sucked. I really had to strain my lips to get them around his ample girth.

"Oh wow, you really got a mouthful down here for me, don't you?" I said, pulling my mouth away a moment, smiling sassily at him, licking my lips.

"If you say so, hon," he said, a smile lighting up his face.

"Now how about you turn around for me, dad," I said, helping him to do just that as he hesitated a moment, wondering what I was up to next. Suddenly, his taut, smooth buttocks were staring me in the face. Dad's butt looked like it could've belonged to a guy twenty years younger. But men's butts are like that. We babes, the state of our butts sometimes reveals our age. But guys often don't have that problem.

"Bend over a little, dad," I told him, pushing on his upper back as he must've guessed what I was up to now. Well, I soon showed him as I held open his buttocks and took in the sight of the rubbery ridge of his sphincter. Then I dug my tongue into his crack and started to lick his asshole.

"Oh God, Wendy, look what you're doing!" he said, a little shocked.

"I'm eating your butt, dad, that's what I'm doing," I said bluntly as I lapped away at him, wondering what he thought now. He was quickly learning he had himself a pretty freaky daughter!

"Did that feel good?" I asked as I pulled my tongue from between his ass cheeks, turning him around, looking up at him again.

"Honey, it felt just great!" he growled sexily.

"Did mom ever do that do you, did she ever lick your ass, dad?"

"Maybe once or twice she did that, when I begged her. But she made sure I knew how she was doing me a big favor, how she didn't really like doing that to me at all," dad scoffed.

"Did you ever fuck her up the butt?" I asked, my curiosity unleashed.

"Same thing. In all my years with your mom she'd let me do it to her like that maybe three, four times. And every time it was such a sacrifice, and the sooner I'd pull it out the better she'd like it. She thought it was pretty twisted to even want to do that. But your mom was something of a prude, Wendy."

Now dad looked me in the way.

"How about you honey? You said before you liked to take it back there."

Just hearing my dad say that send a chill running up and down my spine.

"I love to turn over for it. I don't know why, dad, but I just feel so wonderfully exposed and vulnerable sticking my butt out, waiting for a guy to come at me that way, up my ass--"

I stared right up into his eyes

"-- as you're going to find out for yourself," I promised him. "How about we head over to my bedroom?"

As I stood up from the toilet I could see I hadn't flushed. The water in the bowl was yellow, my urine down there mixed with my father's. That's what we were doing now, me and dad, mixing it up, really mixing it up!

In my bedroom I have a queen-sized bed, much larger than the twin in the bedroom my dad was using.

"Take off your clothes, dad," I said as I pulled back the sheets.

I took his hand and dragged him down on the bed with me, throwing my arms around his neck. We were skin to skin now and I felt his hardon pressing against my stomach as he could feel my tits squeezed against his chest.

We looked into each other's eyes lovingly. It was with the love we always felt as a very close father and daughter. But now it was something more, too. A different kind of love was stirring, was sizzling between us -- sexual love, physical love.

"I really loved watching you jerk off last night, dad," I told him as I ran my fingers through his thick, chestnut hair. "You shot so much cum, too. I mean you really creamed all over yourself."

"Oh honey, I felt kind of embarrassed, spraying it all over myself like that."

"You shouldn't dad! I loved wiping it off, cleaning you up. And there was so much to wipe off too. I don't know if I've ever seen a guy shoot such a big load."

"That's because you turned me on so much, hon," he said, "sitting there all naked, your hand between your legs."

"Kiss me," I whispered, bringing my mouth to his as our lips separated and our hot breath mixed. We kissed each other with needy, pent-up passion, my hand reaching down to take hold of dad's cock.

"I want to suck it some more," I hissed in his ear.

Now I slid my lips down over his neck and chest, stopping to suck his puny male nipples, then dragging my tongue down over his taut stomach, stopping to lick his navel. Then my tongue journey continued as I brushed my lips against his crinkly, dark pubic hair as I held on to his erect penis.

Now I shifted position, sliding down on the bed until my face was between dad's thighs. Suddenly I was staring at his balls and started to drag my tongue over the rough skin of his scrotum, then slowly flickered that tongue up over the smooth, taut skin of his cock, licking his shaft slowly. Finally I engulfed him with my lips again and resumed the blow-job I had begun in the bathroom when I sat on the toilet seat with him standing in front of me, the faint scent of our urine somehow deeply arousing me as I sucked his cock.

Now I was sucking it some more, giving my dad a nice, slow blow-job, showing him why one guy after another had told me that when it came to cocksucking, I was second to none.

"Damn, look at you go, sweetheart!" he gasped as I swallowed most of the length of his shaft, taking it down my throat.

"Oh daddy!" I gasped, pulling back for air. "I just love it! I just love going down on you and sucking your cock!"

"I can tell, baby," he purred, caressing my head as I kept wolfing him down. "I can tell how much you love it."

I didn't want to suck him too much, though. I didn't want him to cum from my oral attention. No, I had other plans for dad. This was just the beginning. I had a pussy for him to lick and to fill with his cock. And an asshole into which to invite him!

But first I wanted just a little more of what I had first tasted in the bathroom when I had dad standing above me, bending over and showing it off. This time he didn't have to bend over as I turned him around and held open his cheeks, staring at that tempting hole.

He turned his head to look back at me, a wild look on his face, raw, sexual hunger oozing from every pore.

"Daddy want his little honey-bunny to lick his asshole some more?" I purred in a childlike, sing-song voice.

"Daddy would like that very much," he rasped.

And so I slid my tongue into his crack and ate up dad's ass with a ravenous hunger I had a hunch he'd never quite seen before when it came to that thing.

"I don't do this to every dude I make it with, dad," I told him, pulling away. "Just the ones I feel close to, the ones who really turn me on. And none have turned me on more than you, dad."

I devoured his sphincter, then his balls and cock again, giving him a total, oral going-over.

Then, suddenly, without warning, I straddled his face.

"Now you eat me, dad," I said, lowering myself as his tongue reached out to taste his young daughter's steaming vulva.

"Oh daddy, that feels so good!" I squealed as I basked in the silky motion of his wet tongue. But what was really wet was my own pussy, damp as moss after a rainstorm, dripping from all this pent-up excitement. The excitement of these taboo pleasures, the forbidden thrill of incest!

"Now this," I said, shifting my bottom up an inch of two until I had my asshole planted right over his mouth. Knowing just what was expected, dad began to tongue my rubbery anus with the same eager enthusiasm I had tongued his.

"Yeah, dad lick my hot, sassy butt!" I hissed at him, grinding my bottom down against his probing tongue. I almost went dizzy thinking how intimate this was, me sitting over my father's face, his greedy tongue wedged into my asshole while I reached back behind me to take hold of his achingly stiff cock. It's that cock I wanted now. I had walked in on daddy whacking it, then I joined him, watching him whack it as I had him watch me beat off my pussy. Then there was that moment when I brought a wet wash cloth down to it and wiped it clean of semen, actually touching it. And today I had finally fisted it myself, and then licked and sucked it. Now I was ready for the full treatment. I was ready to take dad's cock in my cunt and have him fuck the shit out of me!

So I lifted myself up off his face and, still straddling his body, I wiggled my way downward until I was straddling his hips, lifting myself up some more to give me room to the work the tip of that long, thick cock of dad's inside myself.

"Ready for this, dad?" I purred, looking down at his eyes, eyes that were scorchingly alive with passionate desire, "Ready to bury this big old thing up your daughter's cunt?"

I lowered my lips to his to kiss him, rubbing the tip of his cock against my inflamed membranes, against my moist, dripping vulva.

"We're about to fuck, dad," I whispered, looking into his eyes. "Father and daughter. Isn't that twisted? Isn't it wild?"

All he could do was nod, his head no doubt spinning as he pondered the sheer outrageousness of it all.

And then, holding on to the shaft I worked it into my cunt. Once the tip was securely in place I pulled my hand away and slowly just lowered myself down on it, impaling my vagina on dad's thick penis nice and slow and easy, all the while staring right at him.

"Oh God, you feel so good, dad!" I gasped as I took in the delicious sensations, luxuriated in the thrilling fact that my own father had his manhood buried in my body. It was the work of that hard prick of his that had helped to bring me into this world in the first place, and now, twenty years later, I was making use of that prick again, making use of it in the most twisted, taboo way imaginable!

I rocked up and down on it slowly, relishing the rigid thickness, squeezing it with my skilled and practiced vaginal muscles.