Dad Gets A Sweet Surprise

Story Info
Dad find his step-daughter home early, and alone.
2k words
4.19
456.1k
85
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freakykc
freakykc
16 Followers

My name is David; I'm a 38 year old steel mill worker. I am 6'2", 240 lbs. with brown hair. I'm not exactly buff but I am pretty toned from my job and have my share of muscles. My step-daughter Anna, Angel as I called her, and I were close from the beginning. Anna is built like her mother, about 5'3" very slim, about 100 lbs., narrow hips, b-cup breasts and blonde hair. I married her mom when she was 3 years old and I took her in as my own daughter. I never thought of her in any other way until the day she came back from her trip to the Bahamas after she graduated high school.

I came home from work from the mill and was hot, sweaty and exhausted as usual. All I had on my mind was a nice stiff drink and getting a shower. In my hurry to get to the liquor cabinet I never noticed the bags sitting in the living room. She had arrived home a day earlier than was expected so I thought I had the house to myself since her mom was out of town on business for a week for the hospital where she worked. I made myself a glass of rum and coke and swigged it down before heading toward the bathroom. The door to bathroom was open, which in retrospect I realized had been a setup. I walked into the bathroom pulling my shirt over my head so I didn't see her until I had walked all the way in the room a mere three feet from her. She was bent over with her backside toward me drying her hair. I froze in my tracks staring at the most beautiful tanned ass I had ever seen. There I stood with my shirt in my hands, watching her tight little ass twitch as she worked the towel through her long blonde hair. It seemed like forever but surely was only a few seconds before she stood up and turned around to face me. I dropped my shirt as she gasped like she was surprised to see me standing there yet she took her time in covering herself with her towel. Long enough that I got a good look at her pert tan breasts (which I noticed had NO tan lines) and dark hard nipples. When I finally brought my eyes up to hers she had a sly smile on her face as she laughingly asked me "Do we not knock anymore?"

"The door was open." I stuttered in response.

"I thought you wouldn't be home until tomorrow."

"We had to cut the trip short because Amber got sick. Uh, can I have some privacy?" she asked as she beamed her beautiful smile at me.

"Oh shit! Yeah!" I chirped as I backed out of the bathroom closing the door.

I went to my room and sat on the end of my bed trying to clear my head of her twitching ass. I mean this was my little girl I had raised as my own. She meant the world to me so why did my cock get harder than it had in years at the sight of her bare ass? I was feeling sick to my stomach pondering this fact when I heard a knock at my door. Anna opened my door a crack and asked if she could come in.

"Of course." I answered.

"I'm sorry I left the bathroom door open Daddy, I didn't realize it was getting so late." she apologized as she entered the room.

I barely heard her because even though she was wearing her usual night clothes (sweats cut off into short shorts and a wife beater tank top) she didn't have a bra on and I could see her hard nipples pressing against the white slightly wet material. I couldn't get the images from earlier out of my mind.

"It's ok, I should have paid more attention." I told her.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"Honestly, no Anna I'm not. Am I supposed to be ok after walking in on you nude?" I asked.

"I don't know. Did you like what you saw?" she asked as she sat next to me and put her hand on my thigh.

"NO!" I almost yelled as I slid away from her a bit making her hand fall from my thigh.

She looked at me pouting, her ocean blue eyes locked into mine.

"I mean yes, I mean NO! You're my little girl!" I said. "I'm not supposed to like you naked."

"Why?" she asked as she stood and walked around in front of me.

"It's not right. You're my daughter!"

"Step-daughter." she corrected me.

"Same as." I replied.

"Not really." she said as she pulled her tank top off, exposing her firm young breasts to me again.

It's all I could do not to lean forward and take her swollen nipple into my mouth.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Do you like my titties Daddy?" she asked, totally ignoring my question.

I was stone struck silent. I couldn't take my eyes off of her young supple body.

"I'll take that as a yes." she giggled as she reached down and rubbed my already hard cock through my jeans.

That was all it took for me to lose all concept of right and wrong. It had been months since I had any sexual satisfaction as her mother and I worked different shifts and rarely saw each other so I no longer cared about anything but satisfying my needs. I let her push me back on the bed. She slowly unfastened my pants while glaring up at me. I raised my hips so she could slide my jeans down. She squeaked as my rock hard cock sprang free.

"Holy shit Daddy, it's huge!" she cried as she wrapped her hands around my thick 11 in. cock.

"You like Daddy's cock Angel?" I asked. I was lost in lust for the beautiful 18 year old slut that was in front of me.

She answered me by wrapping her soft warm lips around the head of my cock. It felt so good I almost exploded instantly. She bobbed her head up and down taking my whole cock in her mouth after only a couple tries. Something her mother never had been able to do. She continued to deep throat me like an experienced slut as I grabbed her hair and forced my cock deep into her throat. She then slid her tongue down the underside of my shaft and sucked my balls taking them one at a time in her mouth as she stroked my cock. Her hand slid up and down my hard cock with ease from all of her saliva that was still there. Her hand looked so tiny as she stroked my cock.

"Let me taste that sweet pussy Angel." I demanded.

She stood up and dropped her shorts revealing her shaved little pussy to me. I could see her wetness already trying to escape her tight little pussy lips. She climbed on the bed with me and straddled my face. I could smell her as she lowered her young little pussy to my mouth. She jerked as I took my first taste. I took her erect clit into my mouth and sucked on it and rolled it between my teeth.

"Goddamn! That feels so good Daddy!" she groaned.

Anna leaned forward to take my cock into her loving mouth again. It was hard to concentrate once she took my cock in her mouth again. I traced the outline of her pussy lips with my tongue as she rocked her hips with pleasure. I slid my tongue into her tight wet pussy and she started grinding her swollen pussy on my mouth. It was obvious she was really enjoying it because I was swallowing a lot of her juice. I had forgotten how wet an 18 year old pussy could get. As I tongue fucked her she stopped sucking my cock and started talking to me like the little slut she was.

"You're going to make me fucking cum Daddy! " she screamed She sat upright and pinched her nipples as an orgasm rocked through her body so hard that I thought she was going to break my jaw.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me with your huge hard cock! I have to have it inside me!" she ordered.

I sat up removing my jeans from around my ankles. She laid on my bed, spread her legs and looked at me like a starving animal eyeing its prey. I situated myself between her legs and leaned over her and gave her a long hard kiss. I eased the head of my throbbing cock into the folds of her eager little pussy. She groaned and bit her lip in sheer pleasure. I was surprised that she took my whole length on the first stroke. Slowly I built up speed as I started slamming her as hard as I could with my fat cock spreading her puffy cunt lips wide.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! HARDER!" she screamed as she dug her nails into my back. I slammed her harder than I had ever fucked before as I felt the blood trickle down my back where she was spearing me with her nails.

"I have to stop!" I begged," I'm going to cum Angel; you feel too good!"

"NO DADDY!! I'm going to cum again!" she screamed.

I continued to fuck her and fought off my own orgasm as I felt another huge orgasm rock her body.

I slid my throbbing cock out of her inflamed pussy as I couldn't get my precious little Angel pregnant.

She leaned up and grabbed my face.

"Fuck my tight virgin asshole Daddy! I have to feel your cum inside of me! I want to feel you pump every last drop of it inside my ass!" she demanded.

I was shocked once again by her words. Her mother would NEVER let me in her ass. She always told me I was too big.

"I don't have any lube Angel." I apologized.

"So?" she quipped as she flipped over on her hands and knees.

She looked over her shoulder at me while she reached up and smeared her bountiful pussy juice all around her little pink asshole pucker. She slid a finger in and fingered her tight little ass while she watched me stroke my cock. I felt like a kid on Christmas morning.

"My ass is ready for your monster cock Daddy." she informed me.

I positioned myself behind her and pressed the head of my eager cock against her rosebud of an asshole. I had to press hard but finally my cock head popped inside her ass as she screamed. I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain but it was too late for me to stop. I had never felt anything like the sensation of her super tight ass canal squeezing my cock. I slowly pumped my cock in and out managing to get a little deeper with every stroke until my little girl was taking my entire 9 inch cock in her ass. I only managed to fuck her for a few minutes before I could feel the inevitable building in my balls.

"I have to cum Angel!" I exclaimed.

I don't know if she even heard me over her screams of pleasure. We shared her hardest orgasm so far. Once I started cumming I didn't know if I would stop as I came more than I ever had. I filled her ass so full of cum that it started leaking out as I rammed her ass the last few strokes. After I was totally exhausted I slid my now softening cock from her gaping asshole and she fell down on her stomach fully satisfied. I laid down beside her and dozed off to the thought of: When can we go again?

freakykc
freakykc
16 Followers