Dad, I Have a Question Ch. 05

Story Info
Bill, Jamie, and the others.
9.5k words
4.68
90k
66

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final installment in this series. It would be helpful to the reader to be familiar with the earlier chapters, particularly Part Four.

PLEASE NOTE: These are completely fictional tales about a single father, his daughter, and her friends. No actual virgins were harmed in the making of this story.

Previously: Jamie, teenage daughter of single parent Bill, asked him questions about sex. The answers involved practical demonstrations. When this chapter begins, Bill and his daughter have been having making love almost daily for a few weeks. Jamie's best friend, Kiersten, figured out what was happening and had Bill "answer questions" for her, with Jamie's help. Now, it's the night after that, during a graduation/sleepover party for them and birthday girl Melody. Bill is upstairs in bed, listening to them. The girls have interrupted their game of "Truth or Dare" so Melody, the youngest of the trio, can open her gift from her friends – a "rabbit"-type vibrator.

**********

"Melody, you just changed the game. It's my turn, and I'm not giving you a choice. Dare. There's a tube of lube in the bottom of the box your vibe came in. Use it."

"Are you crazy? Here? Now? With you guys watching and your dad upstairs?"

Kiersten said, "What's the matter? Embarrassed? I just made out with Jamie and played with her boobs while you watched! We've all seen each other naked before."

"Dad said he would close his door, and he's sound asleep by now."

There was silence for a moment. Then Melody said, "You'd better be right. I do want to try it out."

"We're not stopping you."

"All right. I was going to show you two something anyway. I treated myself to a birthday present. I was sick of shaving and still not feeling really smooth."

"You got waxed?" Kiersten exclaimed. "Your red pubes were cute, but that does look great."

"I went to the same place Mom does. I remember the first time I saw her without any hair, I thought it looked really good."

"Take your top off, too." Jamie said.

"What, you want to see my little boobies?"

"Consider it part of the dare."

"If I had a rabbit vibe, I'd want to be able to play with my tits while I used it. Don't be a prude. Jamie, maybe we can make her more comfortable."

My daughter answered, "We should get naked, too? Sure."

Melody asked, "What's on the label? 'Sweet Vanilla'?"

"It's edible."

"Why?"

Jamie mused, "Maybe so your lover can use the vibe on you and then lick you."

"Mmmm, that sounds nice to me," Kiersten said. "Go ahead, Melody. You told me you lost your cherry horseback riding, so you should be able to take the thing."

"I guess that's when it happened. I know I bled the time I got thrown and broke my wrist. Mom's dildos never hurt. Okay, here goes."

Lying in my bed, I pictured pixie Melody, her reddish-blond hair draped over her petite tits, her slender, pale legs spread, her pussy bare and slippery with lube, a toy in her hand, and her luscious nude friends crowded around. The snippets of conversation I heard made me wish I was down there to watch. Or, better still, to help.

Jamie said, "I bet that feels really good."

"It feels huge. Mom's toys are all kinda skinny."

"It looks huge between your little lips," Kiersten giggled.

"Where's the on-off switch? Ah, there it is. WHOOO! MY GOD!"

The buzzing stopped and the giggling started. "You had it on 'high'," Kiersten laughed. "No wonder you felt that!"

"Shit! I hardly had any of it in! Let me look at this thing. Okay, this is low, this controls the clit stimulator. Good. I'll try again."

At first, I heard nothing. Then Jamie asked, "Can you push it in all the way?"

"I don't know. It's fatter than a real penis, isn't it?" Melody moaned.

"No," Jamie said. "Not some of them."

"I don't mean porn. I mean real live guys without steroids or weird pills. They're not this big."

"Sure they are," Kiersten said.

Melody grunted, "It's in to the base. Are you two happy now?"

"Turn it on."

The muffled buzzing was soon overwhelmed by Melody's hard panting. "Oh God, that's good! This is the clit stim switch, right?"

"Yes," Kiersten said.

"Haaahhhhh," Melody groaned. "Oh shit! OHHHH!" Her feet pounded on the floor like a child having a tantrum. "FUCK!"

"Will you keep it down, Melody?" Kiersten stage-whispered.

I needed to go down there and tell them to shut up. Yeah, good idea with a hard-on nothing I could wear would hide.

Jamie solved the problem for me. "If Dad comes down here we're fucked!"

Melody laughed, "You make that sound like a bad thing. Your dad is like the hottest guy I know. If I thought for one second I could get away with it, I'd try screwing him."

That didn't reduce the potential for a wardrobe malfunction, so I stayed in bed, wide-eyed, listening.

"You little tramp!" Kiersten giggled.

"Like you wouldn't?" Melody countered. "Bullshit! You told me yourself you want him. Some of our friends talk about him. Hell, my mom talks about him! No one understands why he isn't getting laid."

Melody's mom? Caitlin's the cutest little MILF I know. She's compact like her daughter, with just enough curves to be insanely hot. I've known that woman since Melody and Jamie were in preschool together. The vibrant little strawberry-blond pixie packed a lot of enthusiasm and sexiness into her trim physique and laughing green eyes. I've seen her in a not-so-conservative bikini at the pool at her house. Why she married that pig of a husband is beyond me.

"Wait! Your mom talks about Dad?" Jamie asked. "What does she say?"

"It's not what she says, it's how she says it. The way she holds her head, the way her eyes get wide – every time his name comes up she gets that look, exactly like me in the mirror when I'm getting wet from one of her toys. I can't believe Dad doesn't see it."

That was all I needed. I was considering jerking off in bed like a teenager anyway, listening to nubile, sweet Melody ramming herself with a vibe while my naked daughter and her voluptuous friend watched. And now I hear that Melody's mom likes me? Oh, yeah, my cock was going down real quick.

Jamie scolded, "Shut up! Listen! I think I hear Dad. I'm gonna try to deal with him. Get decent and hide that stuff."

"Shouldn't you put something on, too?" Melody asked.

"Oh, yeah."

I hadn't made a sound, so I didn't know what Jamie thought she heard. I was on my back, the sheet over me, my erection obvious. My daughter appeared at my open door a moment later, pulling her t-shirt down.

She turned on the light and mouthed. "Act mad."

I stifled a laugh, got out of bed, and tiptoed over to kiss her. Then I pulled back and said in my stern father voice, "What the hell are you three doing?"

"I'm sorry. I told them to shut up."

"You were pretty damn loud yourself a few times, young lady. I won't repeat this. Keep the noise down!"

Jamie grinned and blew me a kiss, then pointed at me, and then downstairs.

"No!" I mouthed.

She whispered back, "To talk. I want to see Melody's reaction."

I gave her a dirty look, grabbed my robe to hold in front of me, and said, loud enough to be heard in the living room, "You know what? I'll tell them myself. Let's go. It's time for a discussion."

Jamie's grin faded, as though she thought I might not be acting anymore. "Oops." She turned and led me down to the living room.

Kiersten and Melody sat at opposite ends of the sofa.

"Stay seated. Jamie, you sit over there. I'll sit between your friends. Melody, how long have you known me?"

"I remember calling you Uncle Bill when I was little."

"You were in preschool. You were four. Kiersten, how old were you?"

"We talked about that last night. Probably four or five."

"Jamie, you don't remember your mother at all. It's always been just me."

When she nodded, I continued, "We've known each other a long time. I care very deeply about all of you. Kiersten, Melody, you two helped me raise Jamie, in a way. The three of you playing together was easier than taking care of her alone. You spent a lot of time here, right?"

Kiersten offered, "I told you last night about my nickname for you when I was little. You were my fun-daddy, 'cuz I always had fun with you."

"Yes. Now, I broke a promise, and I'm ashamed to admit it. I didn't close my door tonight."

"Shit," Melody whispered. She looked like she might cry.

"How much did you hear?" Kiersten asked.

"Enough. Look, you have more right to be upset than me. I kept my door open to be sure you three settled down and didn't get into any mischief. You're legal adults, but in my house I feel responsible for you."

"I'm so sorry, Bill," Melody blubbered.

I pulled her to rest her head on my shoulder. She smelled faintly of vanilla and fresh teen pussy. "Sorry for what? For having fun? For playing a silly game? For talking dirty and feeling good? All I'll say is, when you play with guys, be safe and intelligent, and if you're going to play any more tonight, keep the damn noise down. Okay?"

She wiped her cute green eyes with her hands. "Okay."

"Good. Goodnight." Clutching my robe, I stood and kissed her on the forehead. Turning away from her and facing Kiersten, I struggled to keep my eyes on her face, not on the breasts straining against her jersey. "Can you behave?"

Her eyes flickered to my crotch a few times, like she suspected the reason I carried my robe. "Yes. I'm sorry, Bill."

I kissed the top of her head. "Goodnight."

Jamie was in her new favorite sitting position – cross-legged, crotch exposed. Thank God, she listened to what I said the night before. Her pink bikini panties barely hid my favorite place. The little tease knew it.

"We'll be good," she said.

I kissed her on the cheek and headed upstairs. "I'm closing my door. Stay in the house. Don't do anything dumb. Be quiet so I can sleep."

I went upstairs and used the bathroom. When I came out, it was dark downstairs, and the girls were whispering. I closed my door, pulled the sheet up, and wondered how easy it would be to fall asleep.

It seemed like a minute later when Jamie opened my curtains, letting brilliant sunlight glare on my face. "Hungry?" she asked.

Her friends stood in the doorway grinning. The were all dressed alike – Daisy Duke-style shorts and tank tops, and obviously not a bra among them. Three enticing camel toe displays, three pairs of young, unfettered breasts, and three pairs of eyes focused on the morning-wood tent in my sheet.

"Uuuunghh," I groaned, rolling on my side. "What time is it?"

"Breakfast time. We're all cooking," my annoyingly cheerful daughter answered.

"Lemme get a shower."

The girls didn't move. They looked like they were ready to burst.

"I'm gonna get a shower now. With you three in the kitchen, you don't need me, so run along. I'll catch up," I said.

Still, no one moved. I caught Jamie's eye and gave her my old "Daddy's not amused" look. Her eyes twinkled with naughtiness, but she turned toward the door and said, "C'mon, I'll start the waffles."

When I was certain they were downstairs, I grabbed some clothes and locked myself in the bathroom.

At breakfast, everyone behaved. The girls babbled about clothes and music videos. Desperately, I tried to concentrate on my food or on the pretty face of whatever girl was talking, not her nipples, or memories or fantasies of her.

"Let's go winter-clothes shopping!" Jamie said.

They did the dishes, since it was Jamie's turn, and then scampered upstairs for the obligatory wardrobe change.

Melody came down first and sat at the kitchen table where I sipped another cup of coffee. "Bill?"

"Hmm?"

"How much did you really hear last night?"

Ah, shit, I thought we were past that. What do I say to her?

"You're thinking too long. Please be honest. Do you know what happened and what was said?"

"Yes."

"All of it?"

"A lot."

"So you know."

"I know what?"

"You know none of us are virgins."

"I know that technically, you still are."

"If you mean being with a guy, yes. I'm not sure how I feel about that. How do you feel about it?"

"Me? It's not my concern. I'm not your father. You're an adult. Make adult decisions."

"But what if I don't know what I want? What if I can't decide? What if I'm scared?"

"That's what friends and family are for, honey."

"I can't really talk to my friends about it. They think I'm weird enough as it is – the flat-chested little girl who's never been on a date. Dad thinks it's great. He stopped understanding me when he took the training wheels off my bike. He likes the fact that I'm like a little girl. Me feeling like a woman would give him a coronary. Mom and I always talk about everything, but I can't go to her with this."

The gentleman in me said, "I'll listen if you like."

"It's a guy. He'd never want me, but I can't stop thinking about him. I love him, and he loves me, but we're not IN LOVE or anything. That would never work. But I want him. All he'd have to do is ask, and I'd let him do anything to me."

Oh, no. No. I'm already doing enough stupid things. I'm not going there.

Jamie appeared at exactly the right time, plunking a baseball cap on Melody's head. "Perfect! Let's go!" She grabbed the car keys and gave me a quick peck on the lips. "I'll make us all lunch when we get back." Kiersten arrived in time to see Jamie's kiss, so she followed suit. They looked at their friend.

Melody turned the baseball cap around and gave me a nice warm kiss and hug. "Can we talk later?" she murmured in my ear.

"Of course."

She kissed me again, and the trio went out the door.

By the time I finished weekend chores, I was baking. In the shower again, I thought the rest of the day should be spent in air conditioning.

The Three Musketeers – what all the parents called them – straggled in the door shortly after I came downstairs.

"Phew! It's hot out there!" Jamie exclaimed.

"I'm staying inside the rest of the day," I said.

"Not us!" Kiersten chirped. She pulled a tube of sunscreen from a bag. "This is all any of us bought. The cool clothes in my size make me look dumpy, the stuff in Jamie's size makes her look too skinny, and there was nothing in Melody's size."

"No, the cutesie-poo, makes-me-look-like-a-child stuff was there, all right," Melody sneered. "Not clothes a college girl would wear. Looks like I'm shopping online again."

Kiersten bubbled, "Bill, come with us to Melody's pool after lunch!"

"Yeah, Dad. You can chaperone."

I wish she'd stop making jokes like that.

Melody spoke up. "Bill, yes, please come along. I feel like I'm abandoning the host of my own party."

This had the potential to go horribly wrong. I still wasn't convinced Jamie and Kiersten could be discrete, especially together, and Melody suspected I knew what she said about me.

"My parents should be home."

Okay, if things get awkward for me, I'll hang out in the garage with Doug. We'll sit on stools at his workbench near the fan, drinking beer and talking about sports. Not a bad way to spend a hot afternoon. "All right. We'll move the party to your pool after lunch."

Jamie, Kiersten, and their stuff filled the backseat, and Melody sat up front with me for the drive to her house. She was in her cut-offs and tank top again, the car's shoulder belt separating her perky breasts. Kiersten and Jamie shared a huge beach bag. How much stuff do girls need to swim and lie in the sun?

Melody said, "Park on the street. Dad's crap fills the garage, and someone might need to run an errand."

The girls grabbed their stuff and trooped into the house. "Go through the gate. Mom and Dad are probably swimming," Melody tossed over her shoulder.

I wore board trunks and a t-shirt, so I grabbed my towel and sunblock and walked to the gate. Someone was splashing in the water. I went in and closed the gate behind me. That's when I saw the bikini lying on the deck near a lounge chair. I turned to see a cute ass disappear beneath the surface. Seconds later, Melody's mom, Caitlin, popped her head up at the other end.

"Bill! Oh my God, you startled me! I knew the girls were coming, but they didn't say anything about you, and I was working on my tan, and I got hot, and I love swimming naked, and ... well, shit. You've kinda seen me now."

She swam toward me on the surface of the water until it was barely chest deep. "Would you toss me my suit?"

I tossed her the bottoms first, turquoise cloth and strings that seemed too small for an adult. It landed in front of her. She didn't even try to cover her breasts as she pulled the skimpy thing up and adjusted it to her liking. When I threw the top, I aimed for her face. Her cute boobs were completely exposed. They looked pretty much the way I believed Melody's would after seeing her in her t-shirt the night before – perky, big enough to squeeze, but small enough to devour easily, with juicy little nipples on tiny areolas. She arranged the triangles of turquoise over them and waded out of the water.

"Um, nice to see you, too," she laughed.

I forced my eyes up to her face. "I'm so sorry, Caitlin. Melody told me to come in."

"It's okay. But I don't buy the bit about you being sorry." She eyed the slight bulge in my shorts.

"Now I'm really sorry. I should go."

"Nonsense." She started drying her hair. "Pull up a chaise. I assume the girls are upstairs, picking out suits?"

I spread my towel and sat facing her, hunched in a way I've done several times recently. "I think so. Jamie and Kiersten packed a suitcase."

The patio door opened, and three teen beauties pranced onto the deck. Jamie wore the suit she shaved for, an "itsy-bitsy, teenie-weenie, yellow polka-dot bikini." Kiersten had a black, lined version of the tiny suit that turned translucent when she helped my daughter wash the car. I wondered what would happen to Melody's simple, white knit bikini in the water.

"Hi girls!" Caitlin called. "Don't forget about sunblock if you're not staying in the shade."

"Mom, please, they have a good tan base. You and I are the ones who burn right away." Melody slathered herself with cream from the tube on the table next to her mother.

The girls went to play in the water while Caitlin and I watched.

"I can't believe how grown up they are," she mused.

"I know. Off to college in a few months. They've turned into wonderful young women."

"Beautiful, too."

"True." I could have talked all day about how good they looked. How the water and sunscreen made their bodies glisten. How the wisps of fabric they wore over their intimate parts made them look so damn sexy. How much I wanted to be buried inside all these girls, along with the she-elf who lay, nearly nude, within arms' reach. How I cherished the brief glimpses I had gotten of Catilin's tight little ass, her delectable-looking breasts, her bald mound,....

"Did Melody behave last night?" her mom asked.

"Sure," I lied.

"Really?"

"Uh, yeah. Why wouldn't she?"

Caitlin turned on her side to face me. Her one breast was nearly out of her top. She may not have noticed, but I did. "She's nuts about you, you know."

"Me?"

"Oh yeah. She talks about you every time she comes home from your place. Melody thinks you're a total hunk. I'm surprised she didn't flirt with you."

"They all flirt. That's what young girls do, isn't it?" I tried to sound innocent.

"I guess. I did when I was her age. There was a neighbor man – I would have done anything for him. He acted like he didn't notice, but I wanted him so bad to be my first."

I was starting to perspire, not from the heat of the sun. Did she know something? Impossible. I hope.

"Tell me, Bill. Is it hard for you, living with a beautiful young woman?"

"What do you mean?" Inside, I was thinking how "hard" Jamie makes me, but I summoned all my will to look angelic.