Dad is an Exhibitionist Ch. 06

Story Info
Dave's past catches up with him.
4.3k words
4.68
27.8k
21

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cburton
cburton
230 Followers

After Reggie had returned to Canada, life at the Wonder Bar remained the same, though dancers came and went. Some were spending the summer with wealthy johns at the beach. Others just didn't come in on some nights. I was asked to put in more sets on the stage.

By now I was accumulating a little nest egg, with no particular thoughts of what I would do next. I knew I was ready to leave New York; I was certain that I did not want to spend another winter here.

One busy Saturday night I was surveying the crowd while dancing around the stage. I wore a cock ring, knowing that the larger bulge in my thong would bring in larger tips. More and more frequently I couldn't keep a stiffy without some aid. Perhaps I was becoming jaded to all of this, I considered. I liked it more when I could focus on one or two men as I dance. However, on the busier nights the faces in the crowd became undisguisable. Still, this evening the music was hot and my body felt good and I was enjoying showing it off.

It was fun teasing the men knowing that they knew what I was doing. It was when someone took it too personally that the fun stopped. On this evening as I swung my hips across the stage my eyes crossed the bar with its blur of faces. Suddenly freezing in mid dance, I thought I saw someone familiar. One man had stood out. He had a beard and, when our eyes briefly crossed, a glimmer of recognition passed between us. I resumed my dancing but kept returning to the spot where I thought I had recognized someone. But there was no one there.

Later, near closing time, I had finished my last set, dressed and went to the bar for a drink. The bartender was Paul, a muscular young man who was supposedly straight, though he hadn't seemed straight when I had sucked him off after work a few weeks after he started.

In between his preparation to close, he paused in front of me and said, "You were being asked about earlier tonight.

I answered, "Who," then sat closer to the bar in anticipation of what he was about to tell me.

"He was a hot man, someone with a beard and a real daddy type. He was a little younger than you like, but he asked your name and I told him. He seemed surprised and said, "You mean he dances under that name?" Then he asked me, "Do you have another name Dave?"

"No," I answered, "Did he say why he asked?"

"Nope," Paul continued, "I was even doing a little flirting trying to loosen him up, but he'd have none of it. He even asked what nights you worked." I told him and had turned away from him for just a second and when I turned back he was gone, just like that. He didn't even finish his beer."

"Have you seen him here before Paul?" I asked.

"I don't think so," the barman replied. "He had kind of a southern sounding accent, that's all I know."

"Tell me if he comes back again, will you Paul?" With that, I sat down my drink and walked toward the exit when I heard him shout out, "If you don't want him, I do." I thought, "So much for being straight, Paul."

Walking down 21st Street I thought about the connection that I seemed to have had made with the man at the bar. There was no reason for it. Perhaps he had just been curious about my dancing. There are all types in New York. Or maybe this is just my imagination. I wished that I had some reason for staying in Manhattan, but couldn't think of what else to do, so I decided to grab a subway and head back to my place in Brooklyn.

It was a short walk from the subway to Wesley Street in Brooklyn which is a narrow avenue with a canopy of trees that filter light from the street lamps giving it a slightly sinister look.

Walking toward my apartment, I started to sense that I was being followed. The neighborhood is generally a safe one, but on a New York street late at night, it's never completely safe. I tried to dismiss the feeling of someone following me, but still I began speeding up only to hear steps behind me matching my pace.. Before I could break into a sprint a voice behind me called out, "Don't be afraid, Dave, it's me, I've been waiting for you at the corner."

On hearing that voice, I froze immediately. "It can't be." I recognized what I hoped was my father's voice and turned around.

"Hi son," came from the shadowy silhouette behind him emerging into the dim light. He was the man with the beard.

He was voice was so casual while my heart was suddenly pounding in my throat. My hands went clammy. My breath caught when I tried to speak. It took a moment to recover when my whole being wanted to rush forward to him. And that's just what I did. Opening my arms wide, I spontaneously called out, "Dad" and I ran toward him.

When he took me in his arms and we embraced, I couldn't suppress the sob in my voice. "You're here, oh Dad you're here.". The pain of loneliness swept away from me. I clutched my arms around him and the sob turned loose a flood of tears as I buried face on father's shoulder.

"Don't cry son, I'm here for you now." Our arms were around each other and we didn't speak anymore while we made our way up the stoop into my apartment building.

Once inside we embraced again. "It's been so long Dad, I've missed you".

"I know Dave, and I've also missed you so much. I was afraid that after so much time you wouldn't be happy to see me, but I'm really glad that you are."

"Oh god yes, Dad, yes, yes, yes. Now that I can see you I couldn't be happier."

Pulling back from our embrace, we looked at each other apprehensively. Unspoken words passed between us. We seemed at a cross roads between not knowing what to do next but each of us knowing what we wanted.

Hesitatingly I tried to start a conversation. "Paul told me that someone had been to the bar and asked about me." As a second thought I added, "I hope you weren't disgusted with me dancing like that."

He chuckled at my comment. "I guess we've both got a little exhibitionist in us. I think part of me was jealous of someone having the nerve to strip on a stage. The first time I saw you I didn't recognize you. You've gotten all muscular since I last saw you naked."

On hearing that his dad remembered seeing me naked, my cock leapt in my jeans.

"I don't know what to say son, you're a good dancer," then paused, "no, you're a really good dancer," emphasizing 'really'. He stepped back to look at me. Sounding slightly embarrassed he said, "I don't know if I should tell you this, but watching you dance sure got a rise out of me, if you know what I mean."

I knew what he meant and the thought that my father had gotten a hard on watching me dance caused my own cock to ache to be released from the confinement of my Jockeys. Reaching down, I momentarily rearranged my burgeoning penis. My father glanced down then looked back up at me before saying, "We'll get to that soon enough, son, but first let's sit down for a few minutes, there's something I want to tell you."

He led me over to the couch. "Dave, I guess you don't know this, there's no way you could have since I didn't call or write, but I want you to know that I've sold the business."

That got my attention. "What, Dad, you've sold the machine shop? Why?" My dick began softening from the surprise of him having sold his business. I thought that he loved the work.

"Well, for two reasons" he responded. "When I heard from your mother that you no longer wanted to become an engineer my enthusiasm had waned. It sounds silly, but I had the idea that you would come home and run it with me, and then take over so we could be together." Pausing while what he had just admitted soaked in, he then continued, "And there was another reason also," a smile broke across his face, "I got a lot of money for it which cinched the deal for me. An oil company bought not only the shop but the house and all the property I owned around it. But what clinched the deal was when they made an offer for all of my patents. Some of them are very popular in the oil business and bring in a lot of money."

Images of the forest behind the father's house flooded in my mind. That night at the pond with my father, the feeling of the wind upon my skin, seeing my father's hard cock for the first time, our embrace; I will never know that again.

"Son," he continued, "I got more than two million dollars for the shop and the property and the patents."

"What," I was shocked, "over a million dollars?" I said as I whistled softly.

"Several times," he answered.

"Dad, that's a lot of money. What will you do?"

"I'm doing it right now Dave. I bought an expensive RV that I have parked over in New Jersey, grabbed a taxi, and came to see you. My hope is that you will want to spend some time with me."

My dad continued while I listened, Of course I would want to spend as much time as possible with him.

"I have a plan, son, to drive down to Florida when I leave here and then across the southern US until I reach Baja. I'll finish the winter there and then drive up to Alaska next spring. Beyond that, I don't know, but I'll see what develops along the way."

I whistled, "Whew, that's some plan Dad."

He continued his voice began to soften, "I should have added that I want you to come with me Dave, just the two of us."

My entire body jumped with his words. "You mean leave here Dad, and go with you?" It wasn't until I heard these words that I became aware that his hand rested inside my thigh and my cock was beginning to swell again.

"That's exactly what I mean son. We'll do this together, but any time you want to leave, there's no strings attached. I hope that suits you also, that you'll want to go with me."

I leaned over to plant a kiss on my father's mouth. "Take that for your answer, Dad. Of course I'll go." Once I had broken the ice with my kiss, we began kissing sitting on the couch until our breaths were coming in jerks and we were eagerly feeling each other's swollen cocks under our pants.

My father broke away first. "Do you have a bed son; someplace more comfortable that we can go to?"

Rising from the sofa, I took his hand and led him into the tiny bedroom. The gentle grip of his hand seemed to intertwine us.

"My father wants me," I thought. "This isn't some imagination I've conjured up. My dad really wants to be with me." Turning I saw that father had already begun to remove his shirt. Through the light glowing in through the room's single window, I stared at the familiarity of his muscular chest. My fingers began rubbing through the curly, dark hair. All of the familiar feelings toward my father returned. He was the god-man of my dreams.

"Let's get these off son." His hands began awkwardly fumbling over the buttons on my jeans. I quickly stripped off my t-shirt and we stood bare chested facing each other; He had pulled my jeans half-way down over my underwear.

Staring intently at me, a smile flickered over his face and he spoke, "Damn, son, you are a beautiful man." My heart swelled with pride at the compliment.

"I guess it's like father, like son, Dad."

I began unzipping his trousers and reached in to find his cock bulging against the confining underwear. Without saying a word, I pulled down my father's jeans and with the same motion also pulled down the band of his underwear. His stiff tool lunged out and upward once it was freed of the restricting fabric.

I knelt down to confront the heavy rod, "Damn, Dad, I've dreamt of this since I left Texas. I have missed you so much."

My tongue licked over his swollen, purple cock head. I tasted the pre-cum dripping from it. My mouth covered the gland and I began drinking in the flowing juice. The faint salty taste of cum filled my mouth.

My father's hands pulled me away from his cock before saying, "Let's get these clothes off son; I want to be naked with you."

Both of us quickly stripped from our remaining clothing, randomly discarding everything around the room. Facing each other naked, we took in the sights of the other's naked body. Nothing had changed. My skin was still paler than his, his cock was thicker but mine longer. His genitals nested a heavy forest of dark hair. I kept my red tangle tripped short as I had always done. Still, it all seemed new. We reached for each other with an embrace; our kisses covered each other's face. Our naked bodies rubbed together, our hard cocks pressured against each other. I felt bliss. He spoke of the same.

His hands reached around and began kneading my butt cheeks.

"You've always had a great ass son. I can still remember when you came to stay after high school and I first saw those round cheeks. I think that's when I first wanted you. That's also what I first saw when I first went into the club, you had your back turned and was shaking your ass at the audience. I got an immediate hard on."

We continued pressing against each other when I felt his finger slide between the cleft of my butt cheeks. It probed deeper until it reached my butt hole and began rubbing in circles around it, stimulating the nerves.

"Oh Dad, that feels so good," I whispered when I felt the finger push into my hole. The muscle began relaxing from the feel of his finger. I wrapped a leg around my father and began humping against him.

"I've wanted this for a long time, son," came a muttered replay.

We left our embrace long enough to lie back on the bed. My father began covering my face with his kisses while my hands rubbed over his body. I pushed him on his back and rolled on top of him. My tongue began on his mouth then I continued to his neck. I licked and kissed his salty skin. "Hmm, you taste wonderful, Dad."

My father writhed as my mouth encompassed his nipple to began sucking. It hardened with my kisses and my tongue. I began skipping from one nipple to the other, causing pleasure to grow in him. He twisted with my feel and got me more excited.

"Damn Dad, your nipples are sensitive."

"It's you, son, I've never had anyone do this before."

Continuing down his body, I nibbled down the treasure trail to my dad's hairy bush. Pushing the hard prick aside, I munched on the mass of curly pubic hair occasionally stopping to extract a single hair from my mouth. "Wow Dad, your hairy body is so sexy."

My father placed his hands on both sides of my head and pushed me onto his hard cock. "Why don't you give your dad a little attention down here?"

Again my tongue began licking the swollen head still covered with his pre-cum. I closed my mouth over the shaft, enfolding his swollen manhood. I wanted to suck his prick all the way down my throat. He began to moan deeply.

I began slowly driving my mouth up and down over the shaft; his fingers gripping my hair. Then slowly at first, my dad's hips began to rise and fall countering the motion of my mouth. We stayed together like this until the thrusting of his hips began increasing. I responded by driving my mouth up and down his shaft in sync with his motions.

His cock pushed deeper in my throat and I opened my esophagus to receive it. The scent of cum began filling my nostrils even before my father suddenly thrust upward with a cry. I could feel splashing in my mouth and down my throat. With each exhilarating taste of his pungent ejaculation I sucked even harder hoping to taste every drop.

His prick had begun to subside in my mouth before I became willing to release it. When remnants of cum dribbled onto his stomach, I let go of his softening cock to lick up every drop.

Afterward we both lay back on the bed.

"Wow, that was the first time I've shot a load in some time. I guess I've been stressing over what your reaction would be when you saw me so much that I haven't even been able to jack off. We hadn't communicated much and I thought you might still be pissed over my marrying Marilyn."

"No dad, I really wanted you to be happy, and I let the excitement of my returning to school overcome my feelings that I'd lost you forever. I couldn't even think of that until months later. Then I began to want you."

"I'm sorry that you felt that way Dave. I was afraid to express how much I really wanted you so I escaped by marrying her, thinking that I could let you go. That wasn't fair to anyone, but I wasn't ready to accept the nature of the love I felt for you."

Silence to enter the room while I pondered what had been said. I had no doubt that I loved him; I was even in love with him in a romantic way. But entering into an incestuous relationship had caused me misgivings. Apparently he had felt the same way. Still I knew I couldn't resist wanting him.

Turning on to my side, I looked at my father and said, "I could never want a man other than you, Dad. Not after what went between us." After pausing, I said hesitatingly, "Even though society might not approve," I added, "I want you Dad."

Our voices grew in hushed tones, as though even the walls were listening.

Lying there, my hand reached over to take hold of my father's cock again. We kissed and mumbled more talk of our secret love. Slowly I felt his penis begin to enlarge from blood. My own cock had remained raging hard since I had finished sucking him off.

While my dad's erection slowly grew, he turned to me saying, "I guess I've got some more in me for you." Then laughing he said, "I must not have been as tired as I thought. In all honesty son, since I sold the business I've felt a little lost. Thoughts of what went between us were all that gave me solace."

I placed my head on his chest. "Dad, thoughts of you made me feel whole. When I thought that we'd never be together again, I could hardly breathe the pain was so much."

"Shhh," my dad hushed me, and rolled his body into mine. "That will never happen son. That night in the woods I knew that my love for you was endless."

As I lay there soaking in the feel of my dad's body, I felt his hand slip down between my legs. I spread them slightly with the touch of his finger on my ass hole. I said, "Now it's your turn to have me, Dad."

His finger inserted into the dark channel of my ass and curled upward to begin massaging my prostate. "Oh Dad, this is what I've dreamt of." His stimulations left me squirming with pleasure.

"You mean this, son? I've never fucked you before, but I really want to. After seeing your amazing ass on that stage I couldn't stop thinking about it."

"Oh Dad," I replied as my heart began pounding in my chest.

Pulling out his finger, Dad reached under my legs and bent them toward above my chest. "And this," he said as he lowered his head to my exposed ass, "Is what I've dreamt of since that night with you at the pond." He added, "Son, nothing that I've done could erase my longing for you."

I squirmed when I felt my father's soft tongue between my butt cheeks. Then as he began slowly licking down to my hole, I could hardly contain feelings of submission to him. I was his, I thought to myself.

"Oh my god, Dad," I cried out. His warm tongue licked around my puckered hole before it began probing into me. I tried to remain composed, but the sensation of a tongue exploring in my butt hole left me flopping helplessly on the bed. I tried to thrust upwards escaping the intensity of this feeling, but his grip held me down.

"I've never felt this before, Dad. I don't know how long I can stand it."

My father held me firmly in that position while continuing to probe inside my rectum. After I was almost numb from the feeling, he suddenly pulled his tongue out but continued licking from my hole to the bottom of my balls. As he licked back and forth I felt his lips gently sucking on the short hairs that were growing down there.

No longer able to contain my excitement, I yelled out "Dad, please fuck me please." Raising my head I said looking at him, "I don't think I can stand this anymore."

Lifting up between my legs, he said grinning, "Well, son, if you insist." Then he spit on a finger and stuck it in me. "Do you have any lube son; you're pretty tight down here?' Grinning, he ran his finger in and out of my yielding hole.

cburton
cburton
230 Followers
12