Dad is an Exhibitionist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Engrossed in the view between my Father's legs, I was grateful that the shorts he'd given me were too big since I was having trouble keeping down an erection. I was relieved when he instructed me to turn around so that he could rub lotion over my back and neck.

Dad didn't seem to notice my predicament and, while he rubbed, was absorbed in an explanation of casting in this part of the lake. With a burning face, I was more concerned with keeping my legs together to hide what was happening between them. Finally we cast our lines and I was grateful to focus on something else; even though it was taking considerable effort.

At one point in the afternoon, Dad looked around and said, "Looks like nobody is around here." True, only a few boats had come in our cove, but quickly left for other fishing spots. Standing carefully in the boat he pulled down the front of the Speedo, tucked it under his testicles, and took hold of his cock then began pissing over the boat edge into the lake. He looked at me and chatted away as though nothing was happening; I supposed that in his mind it was no big deal. However, judging from the swelling between my legs, it was a very big deal to me.

When he asked, "Don't you need to piss?" I felt the skin of my face flush. Shaking my head "no," I quickly closed my knees to conceal the rising. He was soon back fishing away; apparently he was oblivious to the reactions his exposure was causing me.

The afternoon passed by slowly and, to my relief, there were no more "sightings". The fish weren't biting well and the small lake bass that we did catch was returned to the water. Eventually Dad reeled in one suitable for eating. "This'll fry up real fine," he commented. Then he announced, "That's enough for today."

As late afternoon shadows crept over the lake we returned to the landing, loaded the boat, and headed home. Back at home Dad stripped to his Speedos again to begin gutting and cleaning the fish in preparation for the fry pan. I busied myself about the kitchen trying to help, though did change back into jeans after making the comment that the shorts "weren't comfortable." He replied that he would buy me something more suitable and the subject was dropped.

Later that evening I rose to go to my room before bed. He asked that I wait a minute because there was something that he wanted to talk to me about. Approaching where I stood, he placed his hands on his hips and gave me a look that over the years I had come to dread. It said, "I know what's going on here and you're going to have to 'fess up."

"There's something I want to bring up with you Dave."

That sounded ominous to me. I looked down to escape his gaze but only encountered the bulging package of the Speedo.

With disbelief I heard him blurt out, "Quit being so damned embarrassed about getting a boner. We all get them over something. They're normal."

"Crap," I thought staring past the Speedo to the floor, he'd noticed all along. Was he suspicious about me?

"Don't worry about trying to hide it when it's just us. What turns you on is your business. You're young and you've got a lot of experimenting ahead of you."

I looked back at him startled by what he said next, "What are you going to do if you come home some night and I'm sitting on the couch jacking and watching porn? Are you going to make me feel all guilty?"

Dumfounded at the idea, I could only slowly shake my head 'no,' my mouth gapping open.

"Just don't freak out on me if that happens." Then, just as directly as he had begun, he said, "I'm tired, we can talk about this another time." Casually patting me on the shoulder he said, "Good night, son," effectively ending any more conversation. He went to his room and closed the door.

I stood flabbergasted by this man but intrigued at the prospect of what he had just described. But before sleep could take me, I again became caught up in a melee of memories from earlier years, of times with friends exploring our bodies, of the one time I'd spent with a girl that I had dated when she let me "cop a feel." But now included in the usual mix were vivid thoughts of my father in and out of his Speedos. I imagined seeing his swollen cock, and even touching it. Now with a hard rod standing between my legs, I took hold of myself and stroked until hot spurts splashed over my stomach and freed me to sleep.

I woke early the next day in another state of arousal. Lying on my stomach, I began pressing my hips down on the mattress until the discomfort of a full bladder became more immediate than feelings of pleasure.

Out of bed and on my feet, I paused before opening the door to consider if I should put on my pants before going to the bathroom. I didn't hear my dad about so I thought, "What the fuck, when in Rome...."

As I stepped from the room I was startled by the sound and sight of the door to my father's room opening and him stepping into the hallway completely naked with a hard cock to match my own, except his was thicker. We both froze, just staring at each other. He broke the awkward moment with a slight smile, "Looks like we've both got a situation." Then he added while motioning me toward the bathroom, "You go ahead."

Lowering my head in embarrassment I quickly stepped into the room, reaching to close the door behind me. His hand stopped the closing as he came in saying, "No way, buddy, I've got to go, too."

Stepping beside me at the toilet, his hip nudged me over to make room for him and he pressed down on his erection to release a hard flow of urine splashing into the bowl. I tried looking elsewhere but felt my face reddening as he said laughingly, "It's a bitch trying to piss with a hard-on, isn't it?"

As his stream began to slow, he asked, while looking directly downward at my crotch, "I'm curious as to why you trim your pubes down there? What's with that?" He said this nonchalantly as he shook his cock, and with his fingers squeezed out the last drop, "Is it something you younger guys are doing now?"

After much internal squeezing of my own, my bladder finally had let go even though the flow was thinned by the pressure needed to keep my dick pointing downward. Mumbling I responded with "I guess."

He finished pissing and stepped back while continuing to look at my body, "I dated a chick once who shaved her pussy..."

"Dad," I nearly yelled, "Quit looking at me so I can piss!"

Chuckling out loud he patted me on my butt cheek as he passed behind me. "Sorry, I forget that you're so damn modest."

I still had a raging erection, despite finishing my piss, and it sprang upward as I turned to the sink. After rinsing my hands I splashed cool water on my face in an effort to quell my reddening. Even through my embarrassment, all of this weirdness gave me a feeling of pleasure.

I left the bathroom still sporting wood to find him waiting for me in the hallway leaning against the wall sipping on his coffee.

"We need to talk about this Dave," he began. I suppressed an urge to cover myself but thought, "What the hell, since he he's so damn uninhibited let him see it." A small charge trilled through my stomach.

"In my opinion," he began and I could tell that a speech was coming, "your mother and her freaky ways did a lot more harm to you than any behavior of mine ever could."

Looking down at his own body, with his thick penis now hanging soft, he said, "If my going around this way embarrasses you, I'm sorry. But in the long run, your ability to accept other people just the way they are means a lot more to me than all of this modesty you've picked up from her." With a conspicuous glare he said, "Regardless of what life style you chose for yourself, it needs to be out of your choice or preference instead of somebody else's hang ups," he finished with an attitude of having spoken something profound.

I thought to myself, "Nero before the Senate couldn't have done better." Out of a sudden impulse I blurted out without thinking, "Good, let's just hang a sign out front saying 'Nudist Colony Inside.'" With this outburst I felt the pressure release and my erect penis begin to withdraw.

He flinched with surprise and laughed out loud. "Great idea, you want to help me make one? It might be fun to see who shows up." Then he got serious and began an explanation.

"David, I grew up with four brothers, as you know, and we all shared one bedroom. From my earliest memories, there was no privacy between us. As soon as one of us hit puberty the subject in our room was sex, sex, and more sex. We compared our dicks, measured our erections, hell we jerked off together. There was nothing sacred or private." Looking at me sympathetically he continued, "I realize that's not what you've been used to, but I don't think this openness does any harm. If it does, I'm sorry."

Grateful for my erection subsiding, I decided to get honest. "Ok," I spouted, "Since we're now going to be so open, I've been wondering how come you're not circumcised," I pointed downward towards his cock, "and I am?" It excited me to be so bold and to focus attention on his penis.

Looking down, he grabbed his foreskin and pulled his cock downward and out.

"He sure likes grabbing his dick," I thought.

"You mean this? Shit, that was your mother again. She thought that everything about a man's prick was dirty. If she could have had yours cut off I think she would have." He shrugged, "I don't know why she cared. She's barely touched one in her life." He said this all the while continuing to stretch out his long foreskin.

The sight of this brought me swelling upward again. "Shit," I thought to myself, "how can I stop this?"

Laughing and pointing down at me, he said "We'd better talk about this some other time. You're boning up again." I began to blush again. With a grin he continued, "If we have to wait for you to rub one off we'll never get there."

Turning to enter his room he paused to casually throw out, "Maybe I shouldn't point this out, but you do get pretty loud when you play with yourself in there, you know."

Startled by his comment, I snapped back; "What the fuck? That was uncalled for."

"Hey, don't get bent out of shape, I'm just teasing. I don't care what you do in your bed," he added with a wink and a light punch my shoulder. Turning back into his room he continued with a big grin, "Besides, I can get pretty loud myself. Like father like son, I guess," he flippantly threw off while opening a drawer to reach for his underwear.

My face was steaming when I entered my room and quickly closed the door. I looked down to see my dick sticking straight up and thought, "And he thinks that my mother is weird." At the same time I was unable to suppress the excitement in my belly. Being naked with my father had been not only embarrassing but thrilling at the same time. I dressed reluctantly wishing we could stay naked together all day.

Our visit at my grand parents hurried by, and after a great lunch, Dad and I spent the afternoon engaged in cleaning their yard, doing some minor repairs around their house, and tuning my grandfather's car. Near sunset my grandmother arrived with a box of leftovers and announced that we should be heading back before it got dark.

We said our goodbyes and went on our way. Our conversation during the day and on the drive back was minimal and only about general things, though I was anxious to return to the subject of that morning and being naked together. I was filled with loads of questions, though wasn't sure if I could get them answered, or which might tick him off. Looking at his profile while he drove I took in how handsome he was. I also thought, "What a strange man my father is. How different he is from me."

Once at home, famished after the day of work, we both dove into our dinners. I longed to renew the feelings of intimacy that I had felt that morning with my father.

"Man, do I feel dirty," I announced after finishing my supper. "I guess I'll take a shower once I've finished here," I added in hopes that he would pick up the thread.

"Go ahead," he replied, "if you want to."

I was disappointed by his indifference and fumbled for a way to proceed. In my head I'd already fantasized that he might join me in the shower, although I had no idea of the implications.

Dad finished up his own dinner and, on his way to the sink with his plate, said "Okay, since you want to clean up I have an idea." Looking me directly in my face he asked, "Are you up for a little nocturnal adventure?"

I assured him that I was and he responded that he was thinking about showing me something different to do at night around here.

I asked "What's that?" but he only replied, "You'll see."

After cleaning the table he then started undressing right in our kitchen. Pointing toward me, he said "Strip down to your skivvies and shoes; the ground will be rough where we're going."

On the command of "Strip," I quickly undressed, excited by the prospects of what might be ahead. With no further explanation he headed out the back door followed by me; a tent now beginning to show in my boxers. After this morning's talk, I was feeling less inhibited about getting an erection with him around, even excited by it.

Looking backward he said, "Follow me." He added while pointing upward, "There's a full moon tonight, so we won't have any trouble finding our way." He strode purposefully with me in pursuit across the one hundred or so yards to the back of his property where the state preserve began. Stopping at the border of barbed wire fencing, he pressed down on the bottom strand, lifted the one above and said, "Careful when you climb through."

I stooped to climb between the wires and then held them apart while he followed. Once through the fence, he stopped and said, "We'll leave these here." He pulled down his boxers, stepped out of them, and tossed them on a fence post in one smooth and apparently experienced motion. Noticing my hesitation he said, "Don't get all silly on me, we'll go naked from here on." I followed through with some apprehension. Our exertion had caused my latest erection to subside.

"What if we get caught," I thought, but figured I'd better keep that to myself, hoping he knew what he was doing.

Walking ahead into the dark woods he followed a path that seemed familiar to him. As we passed in and out of shadows, dapples of silvery moon light revealed his naked form in front of me. My eyes took in his broad frame with its slightly thickened waist, but mainly I fixated on the taunt round butt cheeks that rolled as he walked. I was tempted to grab one. With the thought of touching him, warm sensations filled my loins and my penis became heavier, starting to swing side to side and hitting against my legs while I walked.

I asked where we were going, but he only replied, "You'll see."

"Are you sure there's nobody in here?" I queried in a hushed tone.

"Nah, the park closes at night," he replied.

"But aren't there guards?" I replied, my concern increasing as we got deeper into the park. I had fears of being caught, but chided myself. I sounded like my mother with her multitudes of anxieties.

"Hell no," he answered. "The state can't afford any. I figure that anybody else who's in here has their own reasons, same as us."

"What are our reasons?" I wondered. I was still having trouble getting my mind around my walking around the woods naked with my dad. "Maybe this is a dream," I mused, but quickly dismissed that. I did have to admit that, though still nervous, I was starting to really enjoy the experience.

After perhaps a half-mile on the winding path, I saw ahead of us what appeared to be a bright clearing in the woods. Follow his lead; I stepped through a cluster of dense brush into an opening that revealed a pond, perhaps a hundred feet across.

"This is it," he said as I came up beside him. "Its spring fed and flows into that small creek over there," he said pointing. "It's five or six feet deep in the middle. I figured it would be more fun to clean up here than at home." He added, "I come out here a lot." He grinned at me as though to say, "I told you so." After slipping out of his shoes he stepped into the water's edge to a bottom that quickly went downward. He was soon up to his shoulders in the water.

I stepped out of my sneakers and, after a few tentative steps, was beside him in the cold water. "Brr," I chattered, "this is cold." My feelings of apprehension left me with the jolt of cold water.

"Yeah, it's from an underground spring," he replied, slowing paddling his arms backward.

As we lazily floated around the pond, I began to relax more to the experience of being out here with my father naked in the moonlight. Our legs brushed a few times causing a surge of warmth inside of me.

Though the water was bright from the moonlight, the pond, surrounded by walls of loblolly pines, oaks and box elders, seemed to be a secret, shadowy place. I imagined that this might have been a place of an ancient initiation ceremony. Perhaps the native Indians had used it for that.

I stood on the stony bottom leading upward to the creek. Bending forward and using my hands I scampered up the shallow side that carried overflow from the pond. "It's rocky here," I said back to my father.

"Yeah," he replied, "be careful with your feet." Soon he also emerged from the pond and I extended my hand to help him step up. We stood naked together in the creek bed while water trickled down our bodies.

"This creek eventually peters out," he said. "I think that the water eventually absorbs back into the aquifer below here."

"How often do you come out here?" I asked, acutely sensitive to the feeling of standing naked with my Father; our bodies were nearly touching. I felt an upsurge of affection for this bohemian man.

"I come out here some," was his reply. Laughing to himself he said self consciously, "I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I come out here to play a game I call Nature Boy."

"Nature Boy," I asked curiously, "what is that?"

"It's just a game I play in my mind," he replied. "It helps me shake off my worries, any that I may be having over business or anything else. It reminds me of why I love living out here in the country."

I realized at that moment that I truly had no idea of who this man was, until now I'd only seen him before as "Dad." Looking at him standing there it felt like I was meeting him for the first time. The thought made me uneasy, but at the same time I couldn't deny the erotic thrill that I was having.

"What's this Nature Boy thing?" I persisted. "You said that it's a game?"

"I shouldn't have said that it's a game," he replied looking around. "It's more a state of mind, I'd guess." He hesitated before then turning to me and saying, "If you really want to know I suppose that I could teach you."

Now curious, I said, "Sure, why not?"

He continued sternly, "I'll warn you; it's something that we've never done before," then a short pause before ending with "at least not together." He added with a wry look, "And we both know that you get embarrassed pretty damn easily."

Not sure of what I was getting into I decided to go along, "Sure, I mean I'm game for anything," and added, "I'll try not to be embarrassed."

"Just remember that you're the one asking here," he said, sounding like it was a warning. He took a deep breath and began talking to me softly.

"To play Nature Boy, you have to just empty your mind," he said. "Those rules and restrictions about modesty that you've been given in your life, your inhibitions, you just let them go. Do you think that's something that you could do, even though you're with me?"

"Well, I could try I guess," I answered looking around the pond setting. "I mean, being out here like this is pretty strange anyway, at least to me; but it is really beautiful here." I knew that deep within me I wanted more but wasn't sure what that was, so I added, "But I'm ready."