Dad is Back

Story Info
Dad and Daughter.
7.5k words
4.43
134k
73
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,022 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

Saturday afternoon. Dad and I were working in the yard. My names Meg.

"Dad," I said, "Could you turn me on?"

Dad stopped cutting the rose bush and stood, looking at me. "Meg, I can't do something like that. Why would you even ask that?"

"Oh, just something I was thinking about. A dumb question on a list of questions in class. Why is a man hole cover round? It's round so it won't fall in but you always have to verify an answer. I looked it up on the internet. Something about man hole and search results came up that were those sex things. Before I realized it I got turned on. I liked it but can't get it to happen much by myself."

Dad said, "Well, you're out of school now so don't worry about it. You should go ahead to college rather than taking a year off."

"Nope," I said. "My minds made up. I need a year to relax and unwind. It won't make a bit of difference if I graduate a year older. Dad, what about if you happen to turn me on without doing it specifically. Wouldn't that be all right?"

I must have confused him. My wonderful dad just looked at me and didn't answer. He's an engineer. It was a social question. He couldn't engineer it.

"Dad, Mom and I used to talk about these things. You're going to have to fill in now that she's gone. I'm 18 and I only blush occasionally. I really enjoyed being turned on. I want to do it again. I'm just looking for a way. I know you know how to do that."

"Well, let's finish up and maybe we can talk about this later."

I knew dad. That meant we weren't going to talk about it anymore. Moms been gone for a few years and dads been like a mild zombie since. I'm skipping a year of school to resurrect dad. Get him back into society. It wasn't going to be easy.

I waited for the right time. I got out one of mom's bikinis and put it on. It was skimpy and had ties on each side and behind the top and neck. They were way down just above my tuff and when I walked the sides waddled up and down on each side. They showed a lot of my buns. Dad was beside the pool and I sashayed out, barefoot, with a towel in my hand and lotion.

I put a hat on the far corner earlier and I waddled around, across from dad, towards the far corner. I stopped and leaned over so my breasts pulled down and stuck a toe in, checking the temperature, smiled, and continued on. When I got to the hat I leaned over keeping my knees straight, feet out some, facing away from dad and took a moment to get the hat. Continuing on I waddled around and past dad to the lounger next to him.

I said, "I'm going to get some sun but you keep track of the time so I don't burn. I don't want to put the lotion on just yet. About 10 minutes each side." I spread out the towel on the plastic pad and lay on my stomach, legs open, not a lot. Looking away from dad I could tilt my head slightly and see his reflection on the inside of my sun glasses. He looked. Several times. I was so happy I could have cried. It was working.

About 10 minutes and I turned over and casually pulled the top down off the top of my breasts but not too much. He wouldn't complain. My legs open, a little more, I turned my head away and watched him in my sun glasses. He looked a couple of times then he straightened himself up higher. He was trying to get a better view down between my thighs. Man habit. I positioned both loungers earlier so he had an oblique view along my legs.

A few minutes and he said, "Time Meg."

"OK," I said. "Come put the lotion on. It's kind of personal so man up and take care of your grown child." I smiled at him and he got an 'oh no' look but he came over. There was a small roll around stool for him to use. I got on my stomach and reached around and undid my top and threw the strings out.

"Don't put it on thick," I said. "You have to spread it out as far as you can and rub it in until it seems to mostly disappear. My whole back and arms and sides, both sides. If I've never said it I just love you rubbing lotion on me so if I moan it's because of that. And thank you very much. Enjoy yourself."

"You're a necked woman Meg and getting neckeder." He liked to make up words. "If this keeps up I'm going to rub something that'll make you jump up and do something."

He did my whole back, rubbing it in good. We chatted and I moaned now and then for effect and we chatted some more. When he finished one side I said, "Don't forget up high on my side. I'll tilt so you can get just underneath and not get any on the towel." I tilted and I'm sure he could see the side of my breast rounding.

He kept his fingers up into the side of my breasts so he would miss the towel. I heard him take a bigger breath. He rolled around to the other side and we did the same. A bigger breath again, particularly since I tilted just a little more. The seat he was on was low giving him a good angle.

I got him to do both my legs. He went slow and careful along my bikini bottoms. I kept everything still and didn't twitch but I moaned several times when he did my feet and toes. I was setting him up for another time. Then I said, "Ok dad. For this you're going to have to keep your eyes closed. It'll get you hot and I'll have to throw you in the pool to cool off.

"I'm going to untie the bottoms on your side One will fall down. Get lotion on your hand and lift the other string up and do the side of my hip and whatever your fingers can get to on my buns. Rub it in good and take your time. Ignore the moans please." I reached back and untied the strings where he was and let go.

I wouldn't be able to tell if he closed or kept his eyes open. He rustled with the lotion and I felt him lift up the sting and start on the side of my hip. He curled over nicely to the inside of my thigh. I opened my legs more so he could see me do that. He rubbed on down now that he had room. He wouldn't know that unless he was looking.

He coated over to the start of my butt crack and most of the bun. I moaned for him and asked him to do that again. He did. I said, "Ok, the other side please." He rolled around to the other side, leaving the ties undone. I reached down and untied the other side and said, "Same thing dad. You're a darling. It sort of feels like a massage. You're doing great."

He lifted up the top string and I felt the other side being pulled down and over. I said, "Oh, don't worry about it dad. Just go ahead and put lotion on. It's just buns. You can throw the flap down some. It'll be easier. It'll remind you of when you changed my diapers." He said 'ok' and we chatted while he did my buns.

I didn't have my legs open enough for him to see in my butt crack but I did squeeze my buns a couple of times when he went over it. I practiced this whole thing, figuring out what might go wrong, about 5 or 6 times. He got done and I said, "Swivel around and look the other way. I have to turn over and I don't want to get up and retie my bottom strings."

He said 'ok' and I grabbed the string sets in my hands and rolled off and stood up and lay down on my back. I arranged everything and said, "Ok, have at it. Other side of everything and whatever you missed on the sides. You can do my boobs if you want to but you can't smile while you do." He laughed and started on my neck and face and sides then my arms and stomach. He didn't do my boobs.

Starting at my feet he worked both legs up to my hips and stopped. I said, "Touch the hair on your head please." He did. I said, "Dad the hair just down in my bikini is just hair, nothing else. Fold the bikini down just past that and each side over so it just hides my lady parts and rub lotion in. It's ok to enjoy yourself. I will."

I watched him through my sun glasses. There surely wasn't much left when he finished doing an engineering calculated wedge fold from each side inward. My tuff was fluffy just above, enjoying a little sun and air. I don't know if he got a visual of anything else. His trunks were getting crowded inside. I wasn't feeling all that calm myself.

He turned his head to get the lotion and I opened my legs so it looked natural. He started in, I could actually feel his fingers shake a few times. Poor baby. Hopefully it was going to get better for him. He rubbed one side for a while and went around to the other side and started.

I saw his fingertips barely poke under the edge of the bikini and slide down, rubbing. He was really close to the side of my ridge. He might have felt the slight rise.

He said he was done so I said, "Could you tie the ties again. Not too loose. They may fall off and I would have to grab a towel and go in almost necked."

He tied the ties and capped the lotion. He said, "Meg, that's a small suit and you're bare."

"No I'm not," I said. "I have a full bikini on. It was one of moms. She wore it all the time. I just love it. It fits perfectly."

He looked at me and gave me a very nice hug. It was a close hug too.

It was getting into the hot season and at breakfast I asked him to think about the least amount of clothes I had to wear around the house not to totally shock him, just the normal amount of shock.

After lunch he said, "About the clothes. I suppose we could both survive a very light top and panties. That should be cooler. Almost like a bikini and we survived that."

"What kind of panties?"

"Well, you have to start collecting for school so start collecting some and try them out on me. You can model and I'll whistle or go 'wow'."

"Ok, but I'll know by how excited you get. Some may be sexier than you think."

Dad smiled very brightly and he didn't turn away. He was starting to enjoy himself and wake up. After some panties teasing I would be ready for the next step. It was going to be fun. Fun for me too.

I wasn't going to wear granny panties or middle age panties, whatever they are, I was going to wear much smaller panties but not string thongs, not yet. I started with hipster panties. Made my hips wiggle up and down like the bikini and could do great camel-toe views. For later I got some low-cut knit thongs, not the really small thongs, wide band around. I got some men's A-shirt tank tops. Knit type but short, about down to the belly button, different colors.

I showed up at breakfast one morning with the hipster's on and got an approving nod and smile. Stayed looking at my crotch for a few moments. My nipples got a lot of looks too. I bent over getting things and I think he got some small camel-toes from behind. I saw him up some. I let my boobs swing around. Dad was having a good time. He knew I was creating a sexual atmosphere with what I was doing so he enjoyed himself.

That evening when we turned out the lights to go off to bed I put my arms around his neck in the almost dark, my middle meeting his middle and said, "Dad, what would your thoughts be about us kissing. The kind of kiss that works with how I'm dressed."

He only waited a moment and said, "You mean a panties and nipples type kiss. I could do that."

"Ok," I said. "It might go a little long. You might have to teach me some moves. Just stop when you need to."

We melted lips and the first teach was his hand up in the back of my top. The second one was his tongue working mine. The third was his hand down on the outside of my bare buns, then down and under a little. The third was him bearing in with his dick, pressing hard. He was hungry. We moved around some and I got my legs open enough for him to get in more.

We broke and he kissed around the side of my face and rubbed my buns all over, slowly, and we kissed again and he tilted his dick down and got into my panties a lot lower. We did everything we could standing up with clothes on. We stopped, both breathing hard. We just stayed that way, getting our breath.

I said, "Thank you. "If you're not in a hurry could we do that all over again. I think there was a couple of things we missed. You didn't get inside the back of my pants and mess with my butt crack and I didn't get to rub your crotch. We could do what we just did and then we could do that."

He blew in my ear and I shivered all over. That was a first. We melted lips and did it all again. At the end he slipped both hands down inside by pants and grabbed onto each bun and played in my butt crack, all the way up and down. He almost got my outer lips but not quite. I don't think he expected it but I slipped my hand down inside the front of his pants rather than outside and grabbed his shaft.

A big breath through his nose because we were tonguing at the time and a nice thrust into about the middle of my slit. I was holding him down there at the time. We really didn't want to stop but civility caught up to us. I said, "Good night dad. I'm going to sleep nude tonight and I'm going to open my legs very wide and I may have my knees up and wide too." I went off to bed. Dad was having a good time. It was great. I was having a good time too. It was great.

The next few days gained on the fun. I would pick up dad at the engineering company. He owned it. We would have lunch and goof around. Went out in the evenings to a museum or show or something. I teased him in the evenings with more panties. I could tell he enjoyed it. I would sit in a chair facing away from dad and take off my top, just tiny panties on. After a while I put it back on.

I told him how much I enjoyed the good night kissing we gave each other. We did a couple of milder ones and I encouraged him to let me know if he wanted to mess around some. I mentioned that I knew it was difficult but find a way to give me a clue or something when he was more available than not and I would think of something. I think me thinking of something was the clincher.

Two days later I came in from shopping and he was home already and I said, "I found it. I've been looking for this dress for almost two months. You have to see it." I opened up the package and took it out. It was really kind of a frock. "Look," I said. "It's knit. It's white. I can wear this sunning."

"Meg, it has holes in it," he said. "You can't wear that out anywhere."

"Dad, I'm not going to. This is for sunning. The holes are just small holes and the sun can go right through. I can sun my front and back and nobody can see. With the sun on it they wouldn't even notice, it's only for sunning by the pool. Otherwise I would have to sun in the nude. You'd go bananas. This is great. I'm going put it on. Go outside to the pool. I'll be right out."

I went and got totally nude and put it on. This dress would give him some visuals. It would take a few days but should work. We were getting there.

I went out to the pool. The dress was a little loose so I could move around but when I lay down it would settle on every curve. The only thing I didn't count on was the knit constantly moving against my nipples. They got up and stayed there, right away. Hopefully he would enjoy the view rather than being alarmed.

"Oh, that's nice. It's very attractive Meg," dad said, looking me over. He was about four feet away and I twisted around for him with my arms out. He said, "You can wear that out somewhere. It's fine."

"Thanks dad," I said. "But it wouldn't work. In the sun you can't see all of me. I don't have a stitch on underneath. The sun can get through on all of me including my lady parts and I can shift just an inch or so and the knit will shift and the sun will shift on my skin. Even coverage. Out of the sun you'll be able to see strange images of my lady parts. Not a perfect picture but very seductive. Come on and I'll show you. It's ok."

I already knew. At the store the sales girl let me slip in the storage room where there were wall mirrors and I could look at my front and back. It was exactly what I wanted to see.

He followed me to the den and as soon as our eyes got normal he started to get a view. I turned and let the dress stop moving and he took in a breath. His eyes were looking at my breasts and down my stomach. He stopped on my tuff and then trailed on down.

The bottom of the dress was way up on my thigh. I lifted my arms out, one at a time and my breasts rose up, one at a time and his eyes were back watching. The bottom of the dress came up too and soon he was back to there. I could see a bump appearing in his pants. I turned all the way around, slowly, and gave him another full on look, slowly posing and moving my arms up and down.

"You like it? Isn't it great. I can finally get some sun on all of me and it was very inexpensive." I went over and put my arms around his neck and said, "Dad, if you're enjoying the view it's very natural and I don't mind at all. Call it eye candy. Besides, you're eye candy for me so it's a swap. If you don't mind I'll wear this around the house now and then, just in the evenings. It's very comfortable."

"You are very beautiful. Thanks for the view. Wear it if you'd like. I'll try not to notice too much."

"Notice it all you want," I said. "It's one of the reasons I bought it." I gave him a quick kiss right on the mouth and went and changed. Now he was getting some partial visuals of the good stuff.

The weekend and I got back from exercise right after lunch time. Dad was out by the pool, in the shade. I went out and plopped down. "HI," I said. "Busy day so far. You have any plans? Want to go out to dinner? Have a date? I could fix you up you know. A dinner date maybe. I could disappear quickly. Sleep over at a friend's. What do you think?"

He closed his book and laughed delightfully. "Well," he said, "No, yes, yes, no, I think dinner out would be good and you could be my date. Thanks for asking. Dinner out sounds nice."

"My treat," I said. "I'm going to get a raise when I start work next month. They like me a lot." I did minor to medium research at a law firm. This is my third year there albeit in between school stuff.

On the way back from eating I said, "Dad, I seem to want to tell you a few things."

He looked at me then back to driving and said, "What things?"

"Ok," I said. "Mom and I had several conversations where she made sure I understood how important our family is. Our privacy. Watching out for each other. She made sure I knew to never discuss family with anyone outside the family. Except cooking or washing or stuff like that but not much of even that. I don't gossip about our family. It's private and will stay that way.

"Later on she asked me to promise to take care of you and make sure you knew she wanted you to move on. Have a life. She made me promise to make sure you did. I wanted you to know that."

"So that's why you delayed school for a year," he said.

"No, not totally," I said. It just fit in with my plans. I would have taken a year anyway. Also, a girl my age needs some sexual excitement. You've probably noticed me doing some of that. Maybe I thought if I get you excited it would excite me too. If you can find a few ways to help it along it would be great. Might be good for you too. Sorry if I embarrassed you."

"Thank you for telling me all that Meg. It's nice to know and you didn't embarrass me and I have noticed and it has been good for me too and I'll try."

We were quiet, driving along, and I slipped a hand over on his lap and massaged a little while he came up. He left it there, all the way home.

Late afternoon, sun not too high. Dad was by the pool and I went out. I said, "Would you mind if I got some sun in my new sun dress, as I'm calling it."

"Not at all," he said. "Do you need any lotion?"

"I'll put some on before I put on my dress. You can do my ankles and feet later. My ankles and feet are a bit of a turn on you know. I'm going to be saving them for you. Love your finger action." Familiarization was a slow process but it was a lot of fun and slowly getting to be fun for dad.

Suburb
Suburb
1,022 Followers
12